RUTH, MARINA, and ROBERT
BOZ
2018-04-29 18:43:00 UTC
Lee Oswald spoke with his brother Robert after he was arrested. Lee never
said anything about a conspiracy by the Mafia nor the CIA.

He spoke with Marina. He never said anything about the CIA-Mafia.

He spoke with Ruth Paine on the phone and never told her that the Quakers
or the Mafia-CIA were setting him up.
Anthony Marsh
2018-04-30 13:05:55 UTC
Post by BOZ
Lee Oswald spoke with his brother Robert after he was arrested. Lee never
said anything about a conspiracy by the Mafia nor the CIA.
Why would Oswald know? He was framed.
Post by BOZ
He spoke with Marina. He never said anything about the CIA-Mafia.
Again, how is he supposed to know? Did he name the people who hade been
sent to assassinate his hero Fidel Castro?
Post by BOZ
He spoke with Ruth Paine on the phone and never told her that the Quakers
or the Mafia-CIA were setting him up.
Cute. I like that. Can you explain how the Quakers would set him up?
Remember any famous Quaker assassins?
BOZ
Quaker Oats was CIA and Hall and Oates.
BOZ
How did Oswald know he was framed?
Anthony Marsh
When Baker put a gun in his belly.
BOZ
Baker let him go. Baker was part of the conspiracy?
Anthony Marsh
No. Baker didn't fire any shots from his motorcycle.
BOZ
So, Baker drove his Big Wheel up to the second floor.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-07 00:34:54 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BOZ
Post by BOZ
He spoke with Ruth Paine on the phone and never told her that the Quakers
or the Mafia-CIA were setting him up.
Cute. I like that. Can you explain how the Quakers would set him up?
Remember any famous Quaker assassins?
How did Oswald know he was framed?
When Baker put a gun in his belly.
Baker let him go. Baker was part of the conspiracy?
No. Baker didn't fire any shots from his motorcycle.
So, Baker drove his Big Wheel up to the second floor.
Silly. We can SEE him parking his cycle and running up to the TSBD.
Do you EVER have a point? No. You are just afraid to answer questions.
So you cop out.
BOZ
HOW DO WE KNOW IT WAS BAKER. CAN YOU SEE HIS NAME TAG.
Anthony Marsh