Tom Dillard photos archives online
Denis Morissette
2003-11-14 03:28:52 UTC
You can view a lot of Dillard photos taken on November 22, 1963 on this
website:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/graphics/11-03/112203jfk.html

PHOTOS
• Historical photos | More photos from TDMN Photostore
John McAdams
2003-11-14 05:11:11 UTC
Post by Denis Morissette
You can view a lot of Dillard photos taken on November 22, 1963 on this
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dallas/graphics/11-03/112203jfk.html
PHOTOS
• Historical photos | More photos from TDMN Photostore
Great resource!

One thing I especially noticed is the Dillard photo of the mark on the
curb near Tague.

http://www.dallasnews.com/photostore/dmn.jfk.14.83.html

It looks obvious to me that it's not chipped, but rather smeared.

I see no reason in the world to say the curb was "patched," since this
mark looks pretty consistent with the curb as it exists in the Archives:

.John
--
Kennedy Assassination Home Page
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Ed Cage
2003-11-14 23:41:24 UTC
Dot John, I seldom disagree w you but I have the
advantage here -- I have SEEN the ORIGINAL. It's
chipped .John.. No mistake about that.
I also got James Tagues response who worked w
Harold Weisberg, Dillard, etc.. He HAS the original.
Here's his response:
=============James Tague ON========================
"Ed, the Dillard picture you exhibit in this e-mail
does not match the original I have in my possession.
Someone has done a poor job of inking in at the point
where the bullet hit in the picture in this e-mail.
Richard Trask now owns and has in his possession the
negatives he bought from Tom Dillard. He will verify
that this is a phony. I have no answers for someone
who wants to exhibit a phonied picture.
Jim"
===========James Tague OFF========================

.John, the ORIGINAL, (signed by Dillard btw), leaves
absolutely no doubt.. That picture shows a CHIPPED
or scarred or whatever curb in THAT PICTURE.. The
"smeared" version looks nothing like the original..
It WAS filled .. Why/how I don't know, but it WAS
F=I=L=L=E=D.

Ed Cage Nov141359
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/curb.jpg
.John
charles wallace
2003-11-15 01:59:50 UTC
Ed,
Are you now a cover-up conspiracy theorist or am I missing something?
Regards, Charles

Reasonable doubt in the murder of JFK
http://community-2.webtv.net/ccwallace/Reasonabledoubtin/
Ed Cage
2003-11-15 16:01:11 UTC
HI Charles!
I just try to follow the evidence in an effort to arrive
at the truth.. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that LHO acted
ALONE Charles.. It's just that I call a Spade a Spade.. I
have no predetermined agenda of any sort.. I swear it..

And I ALWAYS ADMIT it if I am wrong.

THIS MUCH I KNOW FOR CERTAIN (Firsthand): Our US Government
Bureaucrats are in no small part, DISHONEST as hell.. Not
all of them, not even "most" of them.. But write this down:
The IRS, DOT, DOL, etc.. are and can be extremely dishonest.
Withhold information from the Public? You bet. Every single
day.. Nonetheless I 100% believe LHO acted ALONE. No crime
in history has been as thoroughly scrutinized as 11-22-63.
The smoking gun is just not there on this one..

Ed Nov150414
charles wallace
2003-11-15 21:16:04 UTC
Ed,
If I read your post right then you are saying someone in government
falsified the curb evidence in some manner. Okay then why can't you
believe that someone in government in some fashion was responsible for
putting a hole in the original negative of Dillard's close-up photo?
Its just not me, other people have looked at the window in Dillard's
photo shown in Gerald Posner's book 'Case Closed' and have seen the face
looking out of the window where now there is a big hole in the negative.
If someone in government is trying to cover-up evidence then they
apparently think there was a conspiracy within the government. I think
there is a cover-up being attempted by some in government but I also
think they are wrong in believing they killed JFK. I think so far the
evidence shows a conspiracy to kill JFK and a conspiracy within
government to cover-up that fact but the participants in each conspiracy
are not connected. Just guessing but I would describe them as a
conspiracy of 'murdering' bigots and a conspiracy of 'cloak and dagger'
incompetents. Your Oswald was just a patsy.

Gerry Simone (home)

Ed Cage
2003-11-16 01:54:09 UTC
. The curb in the NA has been patched..
The ORIGINAL Dillard photo (BTW, my wife knew Tom
Dillard), clearly shows a MUCH different picture.
It has been scarred/marked/chipped whatever.
Additionally Buddy Walthers, Tom Dillard, and
James Tague SAW it before it was removed on Aug. 8,
1964. It was NOT the same curb you see in the NA
photo.. There is an Engineering Report to further
document this issue that I'm am attempting to access.

Stay tuned if you seek the truth,
Ed Cage Nov151706
PS: I have SEEN the ORIGINAL, it looks nothing like
the NA piece w the dark spot on it.. The dark spot is
where it was patched..
.John
Stugrad98
2003-11-16 16:50:41 UTC
Ed,

The report you are looking for can be found in Henry Hurt's Reasonable Doubt.
The curb is most definitely patched. The only factoid is the LN factoid that
the patching is a factoid.

-Stu
Ed Cage
2003-11-18 02:32:48 UTC
Thanx Stu,
But could you speak American?
What are you saying? The curb was patched?
I agree.

Mr ;~? eD
CT factoid?