Name something NEW with the new release of documents
David Emerling
2019-04-04 01:01:04 UTC
Starting in October 2017, a huge traunch of heretofore unreleased
documents were released - over 2000 documents!

Can anybody name a single thing that has been discovered that is
earth-shatteringly new? The sound of crickets since this big release has
been deafening.

I've never been sure what exactly the conspiracy folks expect to find. A
memo entitled "Our Plan to Assassinate the President in Dallas"? Even if
such a memo existed, is there any reasonable expectation that it would be
in a pile of unreleased documents? In other words, these conspirators
could plant evidence ... fabricate evidence ... coerce witnesses ... get
the assistance of the Dallas Police, FBI, Secret Service, the U.S.
military (Bethesda doctors), and our own government (to cover-up the
truth) - but they just couldn't manage to make incriminating documents
disappear? I guess paper-shredders were hard to come by.

So, what's new? What's the latest breakthrough? In what way has this
latest release of documents changed the trajectory of what we thought we
knew about the Kennedy assassination in any substantive way?

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-06 21:14:10 UTC
Post by David Emerling
Starting in October 2017, a huge traunch of heretofore unreleased
documents were released - over 2000 documents!
Can anybody name a single thing that has been discovered that is
earth-shatteringly new? The sound of crickets since this big release has
been deafening.
I've never been sure what exactly the conspiracy folks expect to find. A
I think you ncover-up guys said that in every other case, and then we got
the CAIA files and the Watergate tapes and other such evidence. It's not
going to be what your straw man agument says.
Memphis, TN
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-09 02:54:00 UTC
Post by David Emerling
Starting in October 2017, a huge traunch of heretofore unreleased
documents were released - over 2000 documents!
Can anybody name a single thing that has been discovered that is
earth-shatteringly new? The sound of crickets since this big release has
been deafening.
So, what's new? What's the latest breakthrough?
David Emerling
Memphis, TN
David:

As the person who hacked the National Archives database 2 years before
the Big Dump, cloned it and created a superior front end, I am well
informed.

http://www.jfknumbers.org/nara-collection/

In 2015, when the release was being discussed in the Education Forum and
one of my duties for JFK facts was to edit the video with the
announcement by Martha Murphy (she tells me that she has been promoted,
still helps me), to be posted by Jeff Morley something happened.
Something very important.

The consensus in the forum was:

"Well, there is nothing we can do, except wait until October 2017."

My reply:

"I, for once, am not going to sit idle, on my hands. A life lesson is
that one must be PROACTIVE. I intend to prepare a response, an strategy
to follow in the certain eventuality that there is NOTHING in those files."

The latest breakthrough is NOT in the National Archives files.

It is the Dale Myers files, or rather, their lack thereof. Has he
finally decided whether his work should be labeled as "Science"? How
about Squire Posner?

It is the fact that NOBODY has dared to reply to the post below.

That is the real breakthrough.

Reference:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.assassination.jfk/pK2cYj3txzA/-hiJYGiFAwAJ

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
#FreeRamon'sPosts

ps: The problem is not the "deafening crickets", the problem is that you
are pretending to be deaf.
Anthony Marsh
Notice that WikiLeaks never posts any JFK documents.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-16 16:14:12 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by David Emerling
[...]
About 2 years ago I tried to contact WikiLeaks and give them some info
(the 9,718 withheld records). Gave up since their reporting mechanism is
too complex: you have to get some encrypting tool, etc.

At the time, when I was young and fool (*), I thought that the obstacle to
make any progress was that we are being blocked by the MSM and even minor
players. Hence, we should make as much noise as possible, put pressure in
journalists and their employers, right?

Well, I was dead wrong.

It turns out that the numerical case is so strong that the balance of
power -like Earth magnetic axis- has switched. We (you, me, etc.) are
holding the frying pan by the handle. This is unprecedented. I only recall
two eras in which we were on top, winning:

- The Democrats in the House decided to grab the bull by the balls,
HSCA, 1976

- JFK by Oliver Stone, 1992

Question:
What do you do when you have POWER?

Answer that any Dem/Lib will give you immediately:
You use it responsibly.

Since my fundamental base is the Notable Doctors, I always use with them
the "let's tear the band-aid veeeeery slowly" analogy.

Not only have things to be disclosed slowly, by it is essential to do it
in the proper order.

Hence, the Coca-Cola machine and the beautiful porcelain collector item:

https://vimeo.com/330269922

The best, only way to solve the SBT/MBT is to pretend that you are not
doing it. You are in it just Ars Gratia Artis. Beauty for beauty's sake.

-Ramon The Pretender
JFK Numbers

(*) As opposed to now, when I am old and fool. :-)
donald willis
2019-04-09 19:21:36 UTC
Post by David Emerling
[...]
The latest release of documents does prove something new: The same-day
statements of Bob Jackson and Charles Brehm were shredded. According to
Deputy Sheriff Lewis's 11/23/63 report (hearings v19pp526-7), both made
statements. Anything the two said later, then, has to be taken with a
grain o'salt....

dcw
Mark
2019-04-11 00:06:18 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by David Emerling
[...]
No surprise your first thought is to throw the conspiracy card on the
table. That two statements are missing from the thousands of pieces of
paper generated in Dallas doesn't seem odd to me.

Remember, the records for the three tramps were lost for years, much to
the consternation of CTs. When found, the documents showed they were. .
.tramps. Much to the consternation of CTs. Mark
donald willis
2019-04-12 01:34:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by David Emerling
[...]
Brehm and Jackson are two of the key witnesses. I like how LNs can be so
casual about same-day statements, as if they didn't matter.

You're right. Ho-hum.....It's probably boring to you, too, that
Benivides' same-day affidavit has not shown up. But, then, again, he's
just the one who supposedly picked up two of the shells in Oak Cliff, and
said he saw the gunman throw them down. But the reports of the DPD were
contradictory on that subject.
donald willis
2019-04-12 01:34:21 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by David Emerling
[...]
I was cut off. Just wanted to add that the 11/22/63 affidavit by
Benavides might have cleared up the conflicting reports by the DPD that
day re whether or not B. saw the gunman....

dcw
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-12 18:48:41 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by David Emerling
[...]

As somebody who is interested in The Truth, The Whole (blah, blah, you
know the rest) I am sure you will be an unwavering supporter of the
strategy (*) wielded by the Unified JFK Community (**). IOW:

THAT WAS THEN, JFK NUMBERS IS NOW

As soon as we have the coronation of Cyril I (***), the first order of
business will be to categorically denounce the wackos and assorted
kooks. Jim Fetzer will be an early casualty, road kill under the WechtTrain.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-decline-and-fall-of-jim-fetzer

The video where Gary Mack tells the story about the Tramps "Being tramps
no more" is here, toward the end:

https://vimeo.com/327417508

As somebody with short but rapidly growing experience in the movie
business, I strongly recommend you and cohorts:

FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD, GET SOME NEW MATERIAL, MAN!

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (plus our new Hollywood Division)

(*) A creation of Yours Truly.
(**) Idem
(***) Ibidem
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-13 19:18:27 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
https://vimeo.com/328305458
As somebody with short but rapidly growing experience in the movie
??FER CRYIN' OUT LOUD, GET SOME NEW MATERIAL, MAN!
-Ramon
JFK Numbers (plus our new Hollywood Division)
(*) A creation of Yours Truly.
(**) Idem
(***) Ibidem
After thanking Mark and Donald some corrections are in order.

I uploaded the correct program (History Channel - Investigating History
: JFK Assassination - 2004) to my/your/our Vimeo channel.

At this precise time mark:

https://vimeo.com/328305458#t=37m2s

Gary Mack descends into Elm Street. He tells the story of the tramp who
stroke a deal with one of the tabloid TV shows, got a hefty check and
was tramp no more.

Additionally, Mack makes two claims of numerical nature, a matter of
which he knew nothing.

(a) The precise location of the "X" spot

(b) The sewer shot

Independently of our position (or lack thereof) about the murder, why
exactly should we believe the claims of an utterly unqualified person? For
all we know Gary Mack was unable to balance his checkbook. Or find the "G"
spot for that matter.

The sewer shot will be (is being) investigated to millimeter,
millisecond precision.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/your-designers/Mark_Messer/Storm-Drain-Shot.mp4

Yes, it will probably be discarded but unlike the unsubstantiated
statements by Mack or ANY study so far YOU will have access to all the
data for the first time. In fact, you have the basic measurements already.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and movies)

NB: One more time, our sincere word of gratitude to the David H. Koch Fund
for Science. Hopefully, they will be open to further collaborations with
JFK Numbers.

Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-16 01:33:32 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Mark
[...]
http://youtu.be/hzqP6QprDWo
As somebody who has done the necessary coursework (Analog Control
Systems and Digital Control Systems) this is what I have been telling
people for years.

If today, we were tasked with achieving that shot, with money being no
object, the following would be required:

(1) A computer-controlled rifle

(2) A car-controlled rifle

and last, but not least:

(3) Praying to God that the victim provides his full cooperation,
remaining in line of sight after being impacted by a full metal jacket
projectile.

However, since the strategy being used by JFK Numbers is the same one
expressed in the last 35 words of that program, uttered by Monsieur
Haag, Scientist in Chief for that production:

and originally authored by the creator of Sherlock Holmes, we are
obligated to evaluate all scenarios.

That said, we will a discard a priori the one that says:

"It was Marilyn, out of revenge, from a flying saucer being piloted by
Elvis."

(The Trump supporters probably add Princess Diana to that fascinating
theory).

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and movies)

Best Source of Facts for Trump and His True Believers:
https://www.nationalenquirer.com/
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-17 01:25:42 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Mark
[...]
Note to self: I have to get my caffeine fix before posting.

That would be:

(1) A computer-controlled rifle.

(2) A computer-controlled car.

-Ramon