The Obvious Mistakes SSA Security Car
2019-04-21 00:18:05 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.

Second:

A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.

Just Basic Commonsense.
bigdog
2019-04-22 01:12:08 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.
Would have done nothing to stop the assassination.
claviger
2019-05-11 01:15:15 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Would have done nothing to stop the assassination.
Would have made it easier to return fire with new Hi-Tech rifles without
trying to stand up and twist around. Both SSA could returned fire from a
sitting position on their side of the car. Very sad a US President cannot
ride in parades anymore. JFK enjoyed parades to interact with the people
and the Dallas parade was his grandest political triumph, until shots were
fired by a Marxist punk.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 23:42:09 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Would have done nothing to stop the assassination.
Would have made it easier to return fire with new Hi-Tech rifles without
Are you saying the problem is that the Secret Service was not properly
equipped with the new hi-tech rifles developed last year? Sloppy.
Post by claviger
trying to stand up and twist around. Both SSA could returned fire from a
sitting position on their side of the car. Very sad a US President cannot
That is not true. Presidents have hidden in parades since Dallas.
fired by a Marxist punk.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-22 01:14:58 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Will you ever learn to write in coherent sentences?
Do you realize that the SS kicked out the official WH photographer and
WH doctor to make room the SS follow-up car for 2 WH aides who were
fililming a political ad?

No one assigned seating based on which person was lefthanded versus
righthanded. You just make up crap.
Mark
2019-04-22 15:07:54 UTC
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Will you ever learn to write in coherent sentences?
Do you realize that the SS kicked out the official WH photographer and
WH doctor to make room the SS follow-up car for 2 WH aides who were
fililming a political ad?
Dave Powers, with Kenneth (Hitchcock) O'Donnell, was making a political ad
for the 1964 reelection campaign? News to me. I think the WH would have
hired a professional film maker for that.

But perhaps they were going for the homemade film look. Would you Tony
(DeMille) Marsh tell us where we can find this information? Mark
bigdog
2019-04-23 00:04:47 UTC
Post by Mark
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Will you ever learn to write in coherent sentences?
Do you realize that the SS kicked out the official WH photographer and
WH doctor to make room the SS follow-up car for 2 WH aides who were
fililming a political ad?
Dave Powers, with Kenneth (Hitchcock) O'Donnell, was making a political ad
for the 1964 reelection campaign? News to me. I think the WH would have
hired a professional film maker for that.
But perhaps they were going for the homemade film look. Would you Tony
(DeMille) Marsh tell us where we can find this information? Mark
I could be wrong but I think Powers was using an 8mm camera similar to
what Zapruder was using. It wasn't high quality video from what I've seen
of it. It would surprise me if it was intended for a campaign ad.
C***@yahoo.com
2019-04-26 15:39:33 UTC
He quit filming prior to the turn onto Houston. Would've been an
interesting angle to see the assassination from right behind the limo. Of
course,who knows how steady Powers would've held the camera while the
assassination occurred. Probably seeing his best friend get killed right
before would've made his film jumpy all over the place. Still always is
amazing that Zapruder, while being upset at what he was seeing through the
view finder,was able to stay so focused on the limo and tracked it until
it raced under the underpass.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-27 01:27:57 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
He quit filming prior to the turn onto Houston. Would've been an
interesting angle to see the assassination from right behind the limo. Of
course,who knows how steady Powers would've held the camera while the
assassination occurred. Probably seeing his best friend get killed right
before would've made his film jumpy all over the place. Still always is
amazing that Zapruder, while being upset at what he was seeing through the
view finder,was able to stay so focused on the limo and tracked it until
it raced under the underpass.
It helps if you quote a little bit of the original message so that
people can see the context.

I never suggested that Powers should have filmed the assassination.
He probably didn't have tnough film left in the camera to capture much.
By Stoughton did take pictures, just much too late to capture anything
significant.

Speaking of amazing, I think Zapruder had amazing courage to get up on
that block of concrete with his vertigo and track the limo all the way.
He could have fallen over.
bigdog
2019-04-28 01:05:02 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
He quit filming prior to the turn onto Houston. Would've been an
interesting angle to see the assassination from right behind the limo. Of
course,who knows how steady Powers would've held the camera while the
assassination occurred. Probably seeing his best friend get killed right
before would've made his film jumpy all over the place. Still always is
amazing that Zapruder, while being upset at what he was seeing through the
view finder,was able to stay so focused on the limo and tracked it until
it raced under the underpass.
Hard to say but I would bet that as soon as he realized there was an
assassination attempt going on he would have put the camera down to see
with own eyes what was happening.
Anthony Marsh
Zapruder didn't.
Mark
2019-05-03 03:32:17 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
He quit filming prior to the turn onto Houston. Would've been an
interesting angle to see the assassination from right behind the limo. Of
course,who knows how steady Powers would've held the camera while the
assassination occurred. Probably seeing his best friend get killed right
before would've made his film jumpy all over the place. Still always is
amazing that Zapruder, while being upset at what he was seeing through the
view finder,was able to stay so focused on the limo and tracked it until
it raced under the underpass.
Hard to say but I would bet that as soon as he realized there was an
assassination attempt going on he would have put the camera down to see
with own eyes what was happening.
Zapruder didn't.
Brilliant Tony. His closest WH friend and associate compared to a stranger
who had taken the trouble to return home from work just to get his camera.
Let me see now. Who would be most likely to put his camera down first?
Give me time, this is tough. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-04 14:49:22 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by C***@yahoo.com
He quit filming prior to the turn onto Houston. Would've been an
interesting angle to see the assassination from right behind the limo. Of
course,who knows how steady Powers would've held the camera while the
assassination occurred. Probably seeing his best friend get killed right
before would've made his film jumpy all over the place. Still always is
amazing that Zapruder, while being upset at what he was seeing through the
view finder,was able to stay so focused on the limo and tracked it until
it raced under the underpass.
Hard to say but I would bet that as soon as he realized there was an
assassination attempt going on he would have put the camera down to see
with own eyes what was happening.
Zapruder didn't.
Brilliant Tony. His closest WH friend and associate compared to a stranger
Silly. There is a lot more to it than that. It is a matter of protocol.
Stoughton had ridden in the SS car at San Antonio.
Post by Mark
who had taken the trouble to return home from work just to get his camera.
Let me see now. Who would be most likely to put his camera down first?
Give me time, this is tough. Mark
Stoughton was the PROFESSIONAL.
It was his job. He was not a stranger. He was the official WH photographer.
Mark
2019-05-05 22:16:00 UTC
Post by Mark
who had taken the trouble to return home from work just to get his camera.
Let me see now. Who would be most likely to put his camera down first?
Give me time, this is tough. Mark
Stoughton was the PROFESSIONAL.
It was his job. He was not a stranger. He was the official WH photographer.
No, Tony, that's not what I was trying to say. I probably didn't write
clearly.

It's not a big deal but I was referring to Powers and Zapruder.

OTH, maybe I did say it clearly, and we should all pitch in and buy you a
pair of reading glasses. ☺

Mark
slats
No, he didn't.
Anthony Marsh
slats
2019-05-09 01:17:30 UTC
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by C***@yahoo.com
[...]
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/STC-420-95-63.jpg
Stoughton would never take a photo that shitty/blurry. It's probably a
still frame from Powers' film.

Look, no Stoughton:

2019-05-10 02:19:37 UTC
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by C***@yahoo.com
[...]
https://i.postimg.cc/wTrjvmNF/vlcsnap-2019-05-08-13h27m38s631.jpg
Silly. The cars are stopped and people are just standing around. We
probably are looking at the back of his head when he is standing to the
left of the SS car taking pictures.

The photo I posted was stamped with the code STC which indicates Stoughton
and 420 which indicates the roll of film he used. It came directly from
the JFK Library.

Maybe it looks blurry because the cars were moving. Anyway, as a
non-researcher you never looked at all the photos. I have.
slats
2019-05-11 01:40:37 UTC
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 11:39:34 AM UTC-4,
Post by C***@yahoo.com
[...]
No. In both photos, the limo is still moving. My pic is from "JFK: The
Final Hours," which I have in my collection, and I know a moving vehicle
when I see one.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The photo I posted was stamped with the code STC which indicates
Stoughton and 420 which indicates the roll of film he used. It came
directly from the JFK Library.
Maybe it looks blurry because the cars were moving. Anyway, as a
non-researcher you never looked at all the photos. I have.
Then show me a photo with Stoughton in the SS car. Thare are plenty of
pics and films out there of the San Antonio motorcade, so it shouldn't be
that difficult for you.

Secret Service duty roster: no Stoughton in the backup car as you allege.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/ssrosters.html
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 23:43:00 UTC
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by slats
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
The photo I posted was stamped with the code STC which indicates
Stoughton and 420 which indicates the roll of film he used. It came
directly from the JFK Library.
Maybe it looks blurry because the cars were moving. Anyway, as a
non-researcher you never looked at all the photos. I have.
Then show me a photo with Stoughton in the SS car. Thare are plenty of
Silly. No one was taking photos of the SS car.
Stoughton was IN the SS car taking photos of JFK. You can't refute the
filename identifiers.
Post by slats
pics and films out there of the San Antonio motorcade, so it shouldn't be
that difficult for you.
Secret Service duty roster: no Stoughton in the backup car as you allege.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/palamara/ssrosters.html
Not the greatest source of information.
You don't even know about the master list of limo photos at the JFK
Library. Does Vince have that?

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/limo_photos.txt

THE WHITE HOUSE PHOTOGRAPH COLLECTION

A UNION LIST

The White House Photograph Collection is comprised of
photographs taken by Robert Knudsen, Office of the Naval Aide
to the President, Abbie Rowe, National Park Service, and
Cecil Stoughton, Office of the Military Aide to the
President. Together, their work constitutes almost day to
day photographic documentation of President Kennedy's
activities during his time as President of the United States.

Unless noted otherwise, President Kennedy is the central
subject in the photographs of the events, ceremonies,
meetings, visits or trips listed herein.

Photographs in the "KN" and "AR" series are to be found
by the negative numbers listed after each event. "ST" series
photographs are arranged first chronologically, and then
numerically by the negative file numbers.

These photographs are in the Public Domain.

AG

Revised 12 March 2012
W. Anthony Marsh

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Limousine photographs - Chronological Listing

DATE Y/M/D|ROLL NUMBER |POV| LOCALE |DIGNITARY, notes

1961 POF/PSF/Continental-3 Publicity photo Shows
privacy window as originally installed
61/06/15 ST-141-1/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installing
radio under dash
61/06/15 ST-141-2/WH61 L WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installing
telephone in back seat
61/06/15 ST-141-3/WH61 L WHCA garage, Washington D.C. checking
dash components
61/06/15 ST-141-4/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. dash
components installed
61/01/15 ST-141-5/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installing
controls under dash
61/06/15 ST-141-6/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installing
2-way radio under right seat
61/06/15 ST-141-7/WH61 RR WHCA garage, Washington D.C. license
plate AZ * 691
61/06/15 ST-141-8/WH61 F WHCA garage, Washington D.C. testing spot
lights
61/06/15 ST-141-9/WH61 LF WHCA garage, Washington D.C. shows
steering wheel and microphone
61/06/15 ST-141-10/WH61 RR WHCA garage, Washington D.C. license
plate AZ * 691
61/06/15 ST-141-11/WH61 F WHCA garage, Washington D.C. testing spot
lights
61/06/15 ST-141-12/WH61 LR WHCA garage, Washington D.C. shows left
side contol panel, radio
61/06/15 ST-141-13/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. shows right
side contol panel, telephone
61/06/15 ST-141-14/WH61 L WHCA garage, Washington D.C. shows right
side contol panel, rear seat
61/06/15 ST-141-15/WH61 L WHCA garage, Washington D.C. shows right
side contol panel, rear seat
61/06/15 ST-141-16/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installing
controls under dash
61/06/15 ST-141-18/WH61 R WHCA garage, Washington D.C. installed
controls under dash
61/06/15 ST-A6-2-61 LF White House, Washington D.C. Delivery of
GG-300
61/06/15 KN-C18065 RF White House, Washington D.C. shows foot
rests on side of limo for SS agents
61/06/15 KN-C18066 LF White House, Washington D.C. demonstrates
rear seat in raised position
61/07/11 ST-A6-1-61 RF Andrews AFB, Maryland Mohammad
Ayub Khan, President of Pakistan
61/07/11 AR 6687-A L Washington, D.C. rear section
of bubbletop on, sunny day
61/07/11 AR 6687-C NOT IN FOLDER
61/07/11 AR 6687-D LF Washington, D.C. Mohammad
Ayub Khan, President of Pakistan
61/08/11 ST-A12-4-61 LF Washington National Airport Fulbert
Youlou, President of the Republic of Congo
61/09/19 ST-210-09-61 DUPLICATE NOT GG-300
61/09/19 ST-210-10-61 NOT GG-300
61/09/19 ST-210-12-61 DUPLICATE NOT GG-300
61/09/19 ST-210-12A-61 White Lincoln
62/05/22 AR 7260-D RF Félix
Houphouët-Boigny, President of Ivory Coast
62/05/23 KN-C21940 LF Félix
Houphouët-Boigny, President of Ivory Coast
62/11/12 STC-80-12-62 RF
62/11/12 STC-80-13-62 RF DUPLICATE
62/11/26 ST-A9-1-62 L
62/11/26 ST-A9-10-62 RR Key West, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-A9-11-62 RR Boca Chica NAS, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-2-62 L Homestead AFB, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-21-62 LF Boca Chica NAS, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-22-62 LF Boca Chica NAS, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-23-62 LF Boca Chica NAS, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-26-62 LF Boca Chica NAS, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 ST-499-32-62 L Homestead AFB, Florida White
Lincoln V.F. 101
62/11/26 STC-80-2-62
62/11/26 STC-80-5-62
62/11/26 STC-80-9-62 RF
62/11/26 STC-80-13-62 RF
63/01/21 KN-26120 NOT IN FOLDER
63/02/20 STC-35-1-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-3-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-4-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-5-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-6-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-7-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-8-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-9-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-10-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-11-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-12-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-13-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-14-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-15-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-16-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-17-63 R Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-18-63 RF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-19-63 LF Washington, D.C. Rómulo
Betancourt, President of Venezuela
63/02/20 STC-35-20-63
63/02/27 KNC-26912 L Washington, D.C.
63/03/27 AR 7791-I RF Washington, D.C. Hassan II,
King of Morocco
63/03/27 AR 7791-J RF Washington, D.C. Hassan II,
King of Morocco
63/03/27 AR 7791-K RF Washington, D.C. Hassan II,
King of Morocco
63/03/27 AR 7791-L RF Washington, D.C. Hassan II,
King of Morocco
63/03/27 AR 7791-N R Washington, D.C. Hassan II,
King of Morocco
63/03/27 STC-57-2-63
63/03/27 STC-57-4-63 LF
63/03/27 STC-57-7-63 L
63/03/27 STC-57-12-63
63/06/04 KNC-28938 R
63/06/04 KNC-28939 REAR
63/06/04 KNC-28940 R
63/06/04 KNC-28941 R
63/06/04 STC-200-1-63
63/06/04 STC-200-9-63
63/06/04 STC-200-10-63 LF
63/06/04 STC-200-11-63 L
63/06/04 STC-200-16-63 L
63/06/06? STC-206-46-63 LF
63/06/8 STC-206-24-63 LF night
63/06/8 STC-206-41-63 RR night
63/06/20 STC-219-7-63 L
63/06/20 STC-219-13-63 R
63/06/25 KNC-29254 LF
63/06/25 KNC-29260 L
63/06/25 KNC-29321 RF
63/06/25 STA-7-5-63
63/06/25 STC-230-12-63
63/06/25 STC-230-24-63
63/06/25 STC-230-28-63
63/06/26 KNC-29293
63/06/26 WHCF GI 2-12/H R West Berlin, Germany SS agents
standing on rear bumper of limo
63/09/06 KNC-29905
63/09/06 KNC-29906 REAR
63/09/06 KNC-29907
63/09/06 KNC-29908
63/09/06 KNC-29909
63/09/06 KNC-29910
63/09/06 KNC-29911
63/09/06 KNC-29912
63/09/06 KNC-29918
63/10/01 KNC-30047 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 KNC-30048 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 KNC-30049 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 KNC-30055 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 KNC-30057 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 KNC-30058 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-1-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-4-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-6-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-22-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-33-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/01 STC-307-34-63 Washington, D.C. Haile Selassie,
Emperor of Ethiopia
63/10/10 KN-24461
63/10/15 STC-336-2-63
63/10/15 STC-336-3-63 L Washington, D.C. Georgios
Papandreou, Prime Minister of Greece
63/10/15 STC-333-15-63 Washington, D.C. Georgios
Papandreou, Prime Minister of Greece
63/10/15 STC-336-16-63 Washington, D.C. Georgios
Papandreou, Prime Minister of Greece
63/11/18 STC-401-23-63 Tampa, FLorida rear seat raised
63/11/18 STC-401-24-63 Tampa, FLorida rear seat raised
63/11/22 STC-420-46-63 Fort Worth, Texas White limo with
red trim
63/11/22 STC-420-47-63 Fort Worth, Texas WHite limo with
red trim
63/11/22 STC-420-48-63 Fort Worth, Texas WHite limo with
red trim
63/11/22 STC-420-14-63 Kelly AFB San Antonio,TX chrome topping
is undented
63/11/22 STC-420-95-63 Kelly AFB San Antonio,TX chrome topping
is undented
63/11/22 ST-420-21-63 REAR Main St. Dallas, Texas VP SS follow-up
car door is open
63/11/22 ST-420-22-63 Elm St. Dallas, Texas shows Newman
family on the ground
63/11/22 ST-527-1-63 LR Parkland Hospital, Dallas bubbletop has
been taken out of the trunk
63/11/22 ST-527-2-63 RR Parkland Hospital, Dallas bubbletop has
not been put on yet
63/11/22 ST-527-3-63 RR Parkland Hospital, Dallas bubbletop has
not been put on yet
63/11/22 ST-527-4-63 LR Parkland Hospital, Dallas bucket of water
next to LR door, putting top on
63/11/22 ST-527-5-63 LR Parkland Hospital, Dallas bucket of water
next to LR door, top is on

Anthony Marsh
2019-04-23 17:31:17 UTC
Post by Mark
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Will you ever learn to write in coherent sentences?
Do you realize that the SS kicked out the official WH photographer and
WH doctor to make room the SS follow-up car for 2 WH aides who were
fililming a political ad?
Dave Powers, with Kenneth (Hitchcock) O'Donnell, was making a political ad
for the 1964 reelection campaign? News to me. I think the WH would have
hired a professional film maker for that.
No.
And they kicked out the professional Photographer, Cecil Soughton.
Dave Powers took his seat.
Mark
2019-04-25 03:20:48 UTC
Post by Mark
First: No Guests, SSA only.
A Left Handed Rifleman on Right Side Backseat.
A Right Handed Rifleman on Left Side Backseat.
Just Basic Commonsense.
Will you ever learn to write in coherent sentences?
Do you realize that the SS kicked out the official WH photographer and
WH doctor to make room the SS follow-up car for 2 WH aides who were
fililming a political ad?
Dave Powers, with Kenneth (Hitchcock) O'Donnell, was making a political ad
for the 1964 reelection campaign? News to me. I think the WH would have
hired a professional film maker for that.
No.
And they kicked out the professional Photographer, Cecil Soughton.
Dave Powers took his seat.
Once again your "no" is an opinion that has nothing to with facts.

Why do you come up with this stuff and paint yourself into corners?

I'm very familiar with Stoughton. He took still and motion pictures of the
JFK presidency. He wasn't a professional film MAKER.

Where are you going with this anyway? That O'Donnell and Powers claimed
their QM seats to assist the murder of their boss and best friend?

FWIW, one of O'Donnell's daughters, Helen, has written three books about
her father's time with JFK and (most recently) with LBJ. Apparently her
father never mentioned to her that he and Powers tried to film a 1964
political spot in Dallas.

Enough said. This topic is silly. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-26 00:53:16 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
First: No Guests, SSA only.
[...]
Stop your straw man arguments. They are running out of straw in the
midwest. I did not say professional film maker.
Post by Mark
Where are you going with this anyway? That O'Donnell and Powers claimed
their QM seats to assist the murder of their boss and best friend?
No, silly.
I just suspect that Stoughton would have been in a better position to
get the best photographs of the assassination.