RIFLE SHOTS SHOULD SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS
2018-05-12 14:26:01 UTC
SHOULDN'T RIFLE SHOTS SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? WHY DON'T THE SOUNDS ON THE
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-13 19:37:26 UTC
SHOULDN'T RIFLE SHOTS SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? WHY DON'T THE SOUNDS ON THE
No. They sound like motorcycles backfiring. Or YOUR farts.
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?

Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
BOZ
2018-05-14 15:16:47 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
THE MOTORCYCLE WAS AT THE TRADE MART. THAT PROVES THAT THE SNIPERS WERE
FIRING FROM THERE.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-15 02:55:42 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
THE MOTORCYCLE WAS AT THE TRADE MART. THAT PROVES THAT THE SNIPERS WERE
FIRING FROM THERE.
No, it wasn't. No one reported any shooting at the Trade Mart. And there
were already SS agents assigned there.

The CIA stooges at the HSCA tried suggesting that the actual shots
recorded were fired elsewhere and here is what the acoustical scientist
said:

Mr. ASCHKENASY. Yes. Congressman Sawyer at that time asked the
question, if somebody were to tell me that the motorcycle was not at
Dealey Plaza--and he was in fact somewhere else and he was transmitting
from another location--my response to him at that time was that I would
ask to be told where that location and once told where it is, I would go
there, and one thing I would expect to find is a replica of Dealey Plaza
at that location. That is the only way it can come out.
BOZ
2018-05-16 01:52:39 UTC
Post by BOZ
[...]
I DISAGREE MOST STRONGLY. ONE ASSASSIN MUST HAVE BEEN FIRING FROM 2 MILES
AWAY AT THE TRADE MART.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 20:00:39 UTC
Post by BOZ
[...]
That would be one hell of a shot.
The longest shot I ever heard of was about a mile and a half.
BOZ
2018-05-18 20:41:03 UTC
Post by BOZ
[...]
THAT MILE AND A HALF RECORD WAS BROKEN. A CANADIAN SNIPER SHOT A TALIBAN
FROM 3,871 yARDS AWAY LAST YEAR. I AM NOT GOING TO REVEAL HIS NAME. THE
SHOT WAS IN THE AIR FOR 10 SECONDS.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-19 20:13:48 UTC
Post by BOZ
[...]
Yes, we already saw that on TV.

BOZ
2018-05-15 13:13:02 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
THE IMPULSES WERE PROBABLY MOTORCYCLE ENGINE NOISE. ASK STEVE BARBER IF
YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH RESEARCH.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-16 02:31:49 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
THE IMPULSES WERE PROBABLY MOTORCYCLE ENGINE NOISE. ASK STEVE BARBER IF
YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH RESEARCH.
False. The acoustical scientists identified the shock wave before the
muzzle blast. Motorcycles do not eject anything at super sonic speed.
BOZ
2018-05-17 02:49:51 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
MARSH I JUST LISTENED TO THE Dictabelt recording ON YOUTUBE. WHY CAN'T I
HEAR ANY CROWD NOISE? I THOUGHT I COULD HEAR CONNALLY SAY, "DUCK YOU
SUCKA. EMILIO SANTANA IS FIRING FROM THE DAL-TEX."
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-18 15:08:48 UTC
Post by BOZ
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
The background noise was louder than the shots.
Have you ever been driving down the road listening to music and suddenly
get surrounded by a motorcyle gang riding Harleys revving their engines
and you can't hear anything but the Harleys?
Do you know the very last words that JFK said?
Nellie leaned back and said to him, "Well, you can't say that Dallas
doesn't love you."
And JFK said, "What? I can't hear anything with these damn motorcycles
making so much noise!"
MARSH I JUST LISTENED TO THE Dictabelt recording ON YOUTUBE. WHY CAN'T I
HEAR ANY CROWD NOISE? I THOUGHT I COULD HEAR CONNALLY SAY, "DUCK YOU
SUCKA. EMILIO SANTANA IS FIRING FROM THE DAL-TEX."
You're not trying hard enough. Steve says he can hear the crowd noise.
But it must be from the huge crowds in the underground garage at the
Trade Mart. You guys need to coordinate your cover-up stories better.
bigdog
2018-05-15 02:56:01 UTC
SHOULDN'T RIFLE SHOTS SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? WHY DON'T THE SOUNDS ON THE
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
I've wondered about that since I first heard this acoustic evidence. Why
do the "rifle shots" sound like static?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 02:03:32 UTC
SHOULDN'T RIFLE SHOTS SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? WHY DON'T THE SOUNDS ON THE
DICTABELT SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS? YOU WOULD THINK THAT RIFLE SHOTS WOULD
SOUND LIKE RIFLE SHOTS IF THEY WERE PICKED UP BY A MICROPHONE IN THE
PLAZA.
I've wondered about that since I first heard this acoustic evidence. Why
do the "rifle shots" sound like static?
They don't. Who told you that? It's a lie.