Reply No. 3 to Steve Galbraith
Add Reply
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-12 21:59:44 UTC
[Steve Galbraith wrote:] There isn't a shred of evidence that
"Joannide's agents" acted on instructions of him or the CIA.

My Reply Line No. 3: You are in essence bragging that your side has the
ability to hide and destroy evidence.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheFiles
#FreeTheCranium
#StopHijackingRamon'sPosts
BOZ
What happened to reply number 4 Mr. MIT?
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-14 21:21:14 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[Steve Galbraith wrote:] There isn't a shred of evidence that
"Joannide's agents" acted on instructions of him or the CIA.
My Reply Line No. 3: You are in essence bragging that your side has the
ability to hide and destroy evidence.
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
What happened to reply number 4 Mr. MIT?
It included something like "My daddy can beat up your daddy"

I may have dedicated this song to Steve:

I had to chop the original post in five segments. Four passed muster.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheChained