To Claviger and Marsh
Mark
2018-08-02 23:02:35 UTC
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.

Mark
John McAdams
2018-08-02 23:05:39 UTC
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
I have considered making a rule that nobody can post more than (say)
five posts per day.

That's about the maximum number that people engaging in serious,
substantive debate post.

(Mainframe and Bigdog post substantive stuff, but go over the same
ground again and again.)

I haven't done that, since it's pretty easy to ignore any poster or
any thread you want to.

But it is, every so often, a temptation.

.John
-----------------------
2018-08-05 03:05:01 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
I have considered making a rule that nobody can post more than (say)
five posts per day.
So you are openly admitting that you believe in censorship. You tell your
10 minions to post 5 messsages full of lies so that's 50 messages full of
lies and I am only allowed to rebut 5 of them. This is a violation of
Usenet policy and disqualifies you from being a moderator.
Post by John McAdams
That's about the maximum number that people engaging in serious,
substantive debate post.
(Mainframe and Bigdog post substantive stuff, but go over the same
ground again and again.)
It's called SPAM and even I am against it.
Post by John McAdams
I haven't done that, since it's pretty easy to ignore any poster or
any thread you want to.
Is anyone here smart enough to know what a KILLFILE is?
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Mark
2018-08-05 03:08:03 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark
[...]
I agree with you. I wouldn't be in favor of posting limits.
Self-imposed limits would be nice though. Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-11 04:02:00 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Mark
[...]
How am I doing, prof?

I have been trying to pace myself, but a the same time answer all
questions and most importantly: there all several kinds of audiences, some
respond better than others to different styles, different ways to package
the issues.

Incidentally: You have probably seen the Herrera Numbers Challenge ("If
there is a well publicized petition to have MIT, etc. working in the
numerical aspects, blah, blah,") you happen to be the only person who
overlaps:

(1) The non-famous people, pedestrians (due respect) that post here.

(2) The well-known in the media, book authors, etc.

The challenge I have been issuing in this NG to (1) is simply dress
rehearsal for the real thing that will hopefully gain traction to group
(2). The likes of Posner, O'Reilly, Chris Matthews and you will be
invited.

I am talking about something along these lines:

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/09/liberals-and-conservatives-call-on-trump-to-reject-jfk-secrecy_partner/

I realize that it is preliminary, but you cosigned the Joannides and other
petitions. How do you feel about the one mentioned?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-05 03:04:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
Mark
Ah, maybe you didn't notice, but many times I am the only one here brave
enough to stand up to the WC defenders. If you'd like to help that would
be nice. Long time conspiracy researchers have been scared away by he
Nazis here.
BTW, I do pace myself. I try to not post more than 100 messages a day.
But with 50 messages from the cover-up and 50 messages from the kooks,
someone has to post 100 replies.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-11 04:03:00 UTC
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
Mark
Ah, maybe you didn't notice, but many times I am the only one here brave
enough to stand up to the WC defenders. If you'd like to help that would
be nice. Long time conspiracy researchers have been scared away by he
Nazis here.
BTW, I do pace myself. I try to not post more than 100 messages a day.
But with 50 messages from the cover-up and 50 messages from the kooks,
someone has to post 100 replies.
Tony:

I am going to say this to you again, publicly. You have been offered a
unique opportunity to affect the real world, outside these screens. I
would like to recruit more human resources (quantity and specially
quality), but frankly I can't find anybody qualified for that narrow
specialty around here.

- John Costella
- Pat Speer
- Arthur Snyder (Stanford Linear Accelerator Laboratory, fat chance!)
- Anthony Marsh.

True, you would not have the immediate gratification that many crave, but
the results can be perdurable and more meaningful.

So: should I go back to my superiors and tell them: "Sorry, those
previously significant individuals are retired/uninterested/resigned so
you are stuck with me"? :-(

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
JFK Numbers
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-15 15:30:01 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
[...]
Numbers, numbers, numbers.

That would be the reason behind my separation from JFK Facts.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE2K90XWbLWWEwEP5tfobw/about

(please follow the 2 links at the bottom)

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

claviger
2018-08-09 01:47:42 UTC
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
Mark
I perceive this Newsgroup as more than a chitchat Debate Forum.

It is a primary source of information to an International audience and a
cache of past debates that are most interesting to compare with current
debate. It is a goldmine of research and debates from long ago that are
still relevant. As such, an invaluable repository of information gathered
from many resources.

Sometimes I cruise through past debates to find useful information germane
to current topics of discussion. This a valuable resource for the
students in Professor McAdams' class who study this historic case for the
impact it had on our society. It helps them ask informed questions in
classroom discussions and research papers on various aspects of this case.
The students benefit from our own knowledge and lively debates.

For members and lurkers the ongoing controversies that have never abated
after half a century and became even more relevant on the 50th anniversary
and still impact our society to this day. Some book authors keep up with
these animated debates as well. They will post here from time to time
asking questions about certain topics and to vet their own theories or
clarify certain facts.

I don't care if anyone replies, nor should they feel obligated. In fact
some topics I don't care to debate but I want our cadre of members to be
aware of that information in case it come up in the future.

This debate forum is No. 1 in the World on this subject. It is open to
all comers from anywhere on the Planet. There are other very good debate
forums on the JFK case and when I come across some with unique
perspectives, photo analysis, or illustrations I post them for all of us
to be aware of.

In short, I don't always post subjects wanting or needing a response from
anyone, but simply for your edification as a member where you might find
some information more useful for you than me. I want to make sure our
Debate Team of LNS and CTs stay well informed and remain leading
authorities on the pros and cons of this never ending topic of interest to
the rest of the World.

By the way, I didn't invent this practice. I wish I could take credit for
it, but noticed a member called cdddraftsman used to do it all the time.
He would load up a topic with many interesting links, more than I ever
did. I learned a lot from all those lists he would post. Often times he
would not even hang around to engage in discussion. He let the links speak
for themselves. I follow that practice from time to time when searching
for a certain topic, but come across some interesting items I post them
immediately. If I don't, I soon forget where I saw them.

Don't worry, if nobody responds they soon sink to the bottom to settle in
with the outstanding archive, waiting patiently for a member, student, or
researcher to call it up by subject one day in the future, so no need to
feel any obligation to respond to anything I post. Won't hurt my feelings
to be ignored. One day it will come in handy for somebody and they will
be glad I did.
Mark
2018-08-09 23:07:19 UTC
Post by Mark
[...]
Thanks for the reply. A good explanation of your posts. And it's not
like you post in over-abundance every day, unlike the other feller I
mentioned. Mark
Anthony Marsh
Who? Did you usr his real name?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-10 20:29:18 UTC
Post by Mark
Last night I found the group had been flooded by new Topics from claviger.
This morning I found the newsgroup had been flooded by replies to everyone
from Marsh. Guys you have every right to post as much as you want on here.
But maybe out of respect for your fellow newsgroupers you could pace
yourselves? It would allow us all to get on here in a more timely
fashion. I'm just saying.
Mark
I perceive this Newsgroup as more than a chitchat Debate Forum.
Maybe because you don't know how to download and upload files.
We don't yet have the technology to actually upload and download pieces
of evidence. So photos will have to for now.
Post by claviger
It is a primary source of information to an International audience and a
cache of past debates that are most interesting to compare with current
debate. It is a goldmine of research and debates from long ago that are
still relevant. As such, an invaluable repository of information gathered
from many resources.
Sometimes I cruise through past debates to find useful information germane
to current topics of discussion. This a valuable resource for the
students in Professor McAdams' class who study this historic case for the
impact it had on our society. It helps them ask informed questions in
classroom discussions and research papers on various aspects of this case.
The students benefit from our own knowledge and lively debates.
What students? Where? Show me. Name them.
You have an overactive imagination.
Post by claviger
For members and lurkers the ongoing controversies that have never abated
after half a century and became even more relevant on the 50th anniversary
and still impact our society to this day. Some book authors keep up with
Gee, I wonder why the controversies have never abated?
Could it possibly be because you guys keep withholding the evidence?
Just release the evidence and admit the conspiracy and this case could
be behind us.
Post by claviger
these animated debates as well. They will post here from time to time
asking questions about certain topics and to vet their own theories or
clarify certain facts.
I don't care if anyone replies, nor should they feel obligated. In fact
some topics I don't care to debate but I want our cadre of members to be
aware of that information in case it come up in the future.
This debate forum is No. 1 in the World on this subject. It is open to
Two errors in one.
First, this is not a forum. It is a UseNet newsgroup.
Second, there is no debate here. Just one side shouting at the other.
No one answers any questions or argues a point.
Post by claviger
all comers from anywhere on the Planet. There are other very good debate
forums on the JFK case and when I come across some with unique
perspectives, photo analysis, or illustrations I post them for all of us
to be aware of.
Some of them may deal with topics we don't.
Post by claviger
In short, I don't always post subjects wanting or needing a response from
anyone, but simply for your edification as a member where you might find
Right, it's called SPAMMING a newsgroup. Post 100 dead links to waste
people's time and make sure it's clear that honest debate will not be
allowed here.
Post by claviger
some information more useful for you than me. I want to make sure our
Debate Team of LNS and CTs stay well informed and remain leading
authorities on the pros and cons of this never ending topic of interest to
the rest of the World.
Baloney.
Post by claviger
By the way, I didn't invent this practice. I wish I could take credit for
it, but noticed a member called cdddraftsman used to do it all the time.
He would load up a topic with many interesting links, more than I ever
did. I learned a lot from all those lists he would post. Often times he
would not even hang around to engage in discussion. He let the links speak
for themselves. I follow that practice from time to time when searching
for a certain topic, but come across some interesting items I post them
immediately. If I don't, I soon forget where I saw them.
Yes, you were impressed by his alias.
Don't you miss all those Family Jewels aliases?
be glad I did.
claviger
2018-08-11 22:05:14 UTC
Post by claviger
It is a primary source of information to an International audience and a
cache of past debates that are most interesting to compare with current
debate. It is a goldmine of research and debates from long ago that are
still relevant. As such, an invaluable repository of information gathered
from many resources.
Sometimes I cruise through past debates to find useful information germane
to current topics of discussion. This a valuable resource for the
students in Professor McAdams' class who study this historic case for the
impact it had on our society. It helps them ask informed questions in
classroom discussions and research papers on various aspects of this case.
The students benefit from our own knowledge and lively debates.
What students? Where? Show me. Name them.
You have an overactive imagination.
I've been asked more than once if a student can use something I wrote
on the Newsgroup for an essay or term paper. Remembering how time
consuming they were when I was in college, I am quite pleased to help
any Marquette student to get a better grade in a McAdams class on the
subject we debate everyday.
For members and lurkers the ongoing controversies that have never abated
after half a century and became even more relevant on the 50th anniversary
and still impact our society to this day. Some book authors keep up with
Gee, I wonder why the controversies have never abated?
Could it possibly be because you guys keep withholding the evidence?
Just release the evidence and admit the conspiracy and this case could
be behind us.
Who are "you guys"? Although I don't care for Morley I did support his
ongoing efforts to get all documents released. From experience, I know
what it's like to get brushed off and ignored by Federal employees when
requesting info pertaining to the JFK assassination.
these animated debates as well. They will post here from time to time
asking questions about certain topics and to vet their own theories or
clarify certain facts.
I don't care if anyone replies, nor should they feel obligated. In fact
some topics I don't care to debate but I want our cadre of members to be
aware of that information in case it come up in the future.
This debate forum is No. 1 in the World on this subject. It is open to
Two errors in one.
First, this is not a forum. It is a UseNet newsgroup.
Wrong again, learn the English language:

forum -
(1) A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a
particular issue can be exchanged.
(2) An Internet site where users can post comments about a
particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.

synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference,
seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus;
informal get-together; setting, place, scene, context, stage,
framework, backdrop; medium, means, apparatus.
Post by Anthony Marsh
No one answers any questions or argues a point.
Rubbish. You don't like it when you get bested in a debate
by anyone with more facts than you and blows up all your
ridiculous theories.
all comers from anywhere on the Planet. There are other very good
debate forums on the JFK case and when I come across some with
unique perspectives, photo analysis, or illustrations I post them for
all of us to be aware of.
Some of them may deal with topics we don't.
Maybe, so what?
In short, I don't always post subjects wanting or needing a response from
anyone, but simply for your edification as a member where you might find
Right, it's called SPAMMING a newsgroup.
You misunderstand and misuse the term SPAMing. Look up the definition.
Some people might accuse you of being a TROLL. Close, but I think you
are just a grumpy ole reprobate and rapscallion.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post 100 dead links to waste people's time and make sure it's clear
that honest debate will not be allowed here.
B.S.

I always use the Titles of Articles so anyone can look it up, Link or No
Link. You are the only person so helpless who can't figure it out and seem
to be confused a lot and keep barking at the TV, meaning that you don't
seem to realize you're responding to the text of a posted article, not the
person who posted it, who may or may not agree with opinion in that
article. Sometimes I post articles I don't agree with just to see how
members of the Newsgroup respond. You don't seem to grasp the basic
concept. OK to rant and rave all you want, but aim all that hot invective
that at the author, not the poster.
some information more useful for you than me. I want to make sure
our Debate Team of LNS and CTs stay well informed and remain the
authorities on the pros and cons of this never ending topic of interest
to the rest of the World.
Baloney.
This is the Number One Debate Forum on the JFK Assassination. It is easy
to use, well monitored, and ROC enforced, . . . except for you! For some
reason I can't understand you're the Teacher's Pet on the Newsgroup. Your
incessant potty mouth and nasty insinuations are silly and immature. How
you get away with that kind of spoiled brat behavior is a mystery to me.
McAdams is a loyal adherent to the First Amendment and has the patience I
would have run out of a long time ago.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-13 19:09:37 UTC
Post by claviger
[...]
Learn that there are general definitions for words and then specific
defintions for specific uses of words.
Post by claviger
forum -
(1) A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a
particular issue can be exchanged.
(2) An Internet site where users can post comments about a
particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference,
seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus;
informal get-together; setting, place, scene, context, stage,
framework, backdrop; medium, means, apparatus.
Did you get that from your junior high dictionary?
No one answers any questions or argues a point.
Rubbish. You don't like it when you get bested in a debate
by anyone with more facts than you and blows up all your
ridiculous theories.
No one argues against my theories, just makes personal attacks as you do.
Ad Hominem means you're afraid to debate.
all comers from anywhere on the Planet. There are other very good
debate forums on the JFK case and when I come across some with
unique perspectives, photo analysis, or illustrations I post them for
all of us to be aware of.
Some of them may deal with topics we don't.
Maybe, so what?
You are SPAMMING with the intent of destroying this newsgroup.
In short, I don't always post subjects wanting or needing a response from
anyone, but simply for your edification as a member where you might find
Right, it's called SPAMMING a newsgroup.
You misunderstand and misuse the term SPAMing. Look up the definition.
Some people might accuse you of being a TROLL. Close, but I think you
are just a grumpy ole reprobate and rapscallion.
No, I am a regular. I've been here for a lot longer than most have.
Post 100 dead links to waste people's time and make sure it's clear
that honest debate will not be allowed here.
B.S.
You post dead links.
Post by claviger
[...]
Are you trying to kiss up to McAdams?
Post by claviger
to use, well monitored, and ROC enforced, . . . except for you! For some
You don't even know what the rules are and they can change by the hour.
Post by claviger
reason I can't understand you're the Teacher's Pet on the Newsgroup. Your
You don't even know how many of my messages are rejected all the time.
Post by claviger
incessant potty mouth and nasty insinuations are silly and immature. How
What words got past the Cockney filter? Free?
And you prove my point in this rant that all you have are ad homimem
attacks. I am not allowed to call YOU names. McAdams protects you.
Balony. Why do you think he lost his job?
claviger
2018-08-14 19:54:02 UTC
This debate forum is No. 1 in the World on this subject. It is open to
Two errors in one.
First, this is not a forum. It is a UseNet newsgroup.
Learn that there are general definitions for words and then specific
defintions for specific uses of words.
That's what Dictionaries are for. Try reading one sometime.
You might learn something, like the correct meaning of the
word Forum.
forum -
(1) A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a
particular issue can be exchanged.
(2) An Internet site where users can post comments about a
particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.
synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference,
seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus;
informal get-together; setting, place, scene, context, stage,
framework, backdrop; medium, means, apparatus.
Did you get that from your junior high dictionary?
Are they any different from High School or College Dictionaries?
No one answers any questions or argues a point.
Rubbish. You don't like it when you get bested in a debate
by anyone with more facts than you and blows up all your
ridiculous theories.
No one argues against my theories, just makes personal attacks
as you do. Ad Hominem means you're afraid to debate.
Then stop making Ad Hom attacks on people who present more
facts than you, Mr Scairdy Cat.
all comers from anywhere on the Planet. There are other very good
debate forums on the JFK case and when I come across some with
unique perspectives, photo analysis, or illustrations I post them for
all of us to be aware of.
Some of them may deal with topics we don't.
Maybe, so what?
You are SPAMMING with the intent of destroying this newsgroup.
You don't know the correct meaning of SPAMMING and misuse it all
the time. Try looking it up in a Dictionary.
In short, I don't always post subjects wanting or needing a response from
anyone, but simply for your edification as a member where you might find
Right, it's called SPAMMING a newsgroup.
You misunderstand and misuse the term SPAMing. Look up the definition.
Some people might accuse you of being a TROLL. Close, but I think you
are just a grumpy ole reprobate and rapscallion.
No, I am a regular. I've been here for a lot longer than most have.
Some might say you are a regular TROLL that McAdams puts up with
because you are so inflammatory and irritate people into responding
to your wacky behavior. Fair enough, just don't get so pouty when
others fight fire with fire.
Post 100 dead links to waste people's time and make sure it's clear
that honest debate will not be allowed here.
B.S.
You post dead links.
Sometimes, but Piotr is both polite and helpful, and has no problem
finding the right website and voluntarily adds the corrected url for
the sake of all members to read. He thinks wholistically. You should
try it sometime.
[...]
No the simple truth. You should know why that is so obvious being
that you are a snooty computer wizard.
Post by claviger
reason I can't understand you're the Teacher's Pet on the Newsgroup. Your
You don't even know how many of my messages are rejected all the time.
The Monitor has let several of your skunkers get by and shut me down when
I responded in kind.
incessant potty mouth and nasty insinuations are silly and immature.
What words got past the Cockney filter? Free?
And you prove my point in this rant that all you have are ad homimem
attacks. I am not allowed to call YOU names. McAdams protects you.
You overuse the word Nazi and make it obvious who you are referring to.
By abusing the spirit of the ROC you have denatured the word Nazi and
made it a Joke. The Nazis were no joke.
you get away with that kind of spoiled brat behavior is a mystery to me.
McAdams is a loyal adherent to the First Amendment and has the patience I
would have run out of a long time ago.
Balony. Why do you think he lost his job?
He didn't lose his job because he was a standup guy who went to bat
for an undergraduate student who was a nobody by Liberal ROC, who
was bullied and abused in the classroom for his honest opinions that
reflected Biblical teachings. Can you even believe this would happen
at a longtime respected Catholic University?! God no longer the focus,
Liberal replacement theology is the cool hip thing to do. McAdams said
no way and stepped up to the plate and knocked a Legal Home Run.
Marquette should apologize to all Catholic supporters of this esteemed
university.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-15 15:28:09 UTC
This debate forum is No. 1 in the World on this subject. It is open to
Two errors in one.
First, this is not a forum. It is a UseNet newsgroup.
Learn that there are general definitions for words and then specific
defintions for specific uses of words.
That's what Dictionaries are for. Try reading one sometime.
You might learn something, like the correct meaning of the
word Forum.
But you need to understand how to you use dictionaries and you don't.
You may know what a home-run is in baseball, but you don't know what it
means in wiring.