Why'd you do it, McAdams?
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-18 18:42:55 UTC
Why did you put up a map of the motorcade route that wasn't published
until Friday, November 22 while hiding the fact that it was from November
22 and leading the reader to assume that it was from the same day as the
much less visible printed announcements, November 19?

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/uh-oh.html
John McAdams
2015-02-18 18:45:03 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Why did you put up a map of the motorcade route that wasn't published
until Friday, November 22 while hiding the fact that it was from November
22 and leading the reader to assume that it was from the same day as the
much less visible printed announcements, November 19?
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/uh-oh.html
What in the world are you talking about, Ralph?

Here is the page you don't understand.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-18 21:01:42 UTC
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.

So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
John McAdams
2015-02-18 21:09:07 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are really *slow* getting this, Ralph.

Look at the title of the page:

"Changed Motorcade Route in Dallas?"

It has nothing to do with when Oswald saw the route.

It is about Garrison's lie about discovering the "changed parade
route."

The November 22 paper is where Garrison *claimed* to have discovered
that the route was changed.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-19 05:22:26 UTC
John, it doesn't matter what the title is. The only relevance it has is
whether Oswald saw it and whether it influenced his actions, and there is
no chance that it did. Therefore, the very existence of these published
maps is completely and totally moot. And, it is very misleading for you to
leave them up on your site. I don't care about Garrison. I only care about
Oswald.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-i-expect-you-to-get-both-these.html
Bud
2015-02-19 22:13:31 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, it doesn't matter what the title is. The only relevance it has is
whether Oswald saw it and whether it influenced his actions, and there is
no chance that it did. Therefore, the very existence of these published
maps is completely and totally moot. And, it is very misleading for you to
leave them up on your site. I don't care about Garrison. I only care about
Oswald.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-i-expect-you-to-get-both-these.html
The article isn`t about what Ralph Cinque cares about, it`s about
Garrison`s claims. The world doesn`t revolve around your silly ideas.
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-19 14:54:45 UTC
Forget about Garrison, John. He doesn't matter. The ONLY relevance these
maps has is if OSWALD saw them and was influenced by them. And there's no
chance of that because they came out too late.

I implore you to get those maps off your page!

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-i-expect-you-to-get-both-these.html
Jason Burke
2015-02-20 03:30:14 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Forget about Garrison, John. He doesn't matter. The ONLY relevance these
maps has is if OSWALD saw them and was influenced by them. And there's no
chance of that because they came out too late.
I implore you to get those maps off your page!
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/john-i-expect-you-to-get-both-these.html
King Ralph has spoken!
All hail King Ralph!
bpete1969
2015-02-19 14:56:34 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are really *slow* getting this, Ralph.
"Changed Motorcade Route in Dallas?"
It has nothing to do with when Oswald saw the route.
It is about Garrison's lie about discovering the "changed parade
route."
The November 22 paper is where Garrison *claimed* to have discovered
that the route was changed.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
You'll have to excuse him John, since Judy stole his thunder he's grasping
at things to remain relevant.
t***@gmail.com
2015-02-19 22:13:12 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are really *slow* getting this, Ralph.
"Changed Motorcade Route in Dallas?"
It has nothing to do with when Oswald saw the route.
It is about Garrison's lie about discovering the "changed parade
route."
The November 22 paper is where Garrison *claimed* to have discovered
that the route was changed.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Let's look at the area that Garrison claims (five sixths) of the DMN that
was covered with the map:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0324a.htm

This is quite blatant NONSENSE and yet another JFK-CT complete LIE
defending Oswald in print.

Ralph, I suggest that you IMMEDIATELY posthumously elevate Jim Garrison to
the ranks of the OIC.

He'd fit right in with the likes of Mark Lane, amongst others...

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!
Anthony Marsh
2015-02-20 19:54:50 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are really *slow* getting this, Ralph.
"Changed Motorcade Route in Dallas?"
It has nothing to do with when Oswald saw the route.
It is about Garrison's lie about discovering the "changed parade
route."
The November 22 paper is where Garrison *claimed* to have discovered
that the route was changed.
But I don't think that Garrison claimed that HE discovered it.
I think he heard it from a kook.
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Bud
2015-02-19 05:21:53 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
So, that is what in the world I am talking about. The map was published
too late for it to have any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are saying that Oswald was smart enough to learn Russian but not
smart enough to understand the written description of the motorcade route
given on the 19th without the visual aid of a map?

Was Oswald suddenly such a dunce that he couldn`t figure out that
"Houston to Elm, Elm under the Triple Underpass" meant that the motorcade
was travelling right in front of his work?
Anthony Marsh
2015-02-20 19:56:37 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
John, on your page you show the map, but the only date you cite is
November 19. You don't point out that the map wasn't published in the
Dallas Morning News until Friday, November 22.
True. We've only discussed that 100,000 times so naturally you had not
seen it before.
Silly.
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-21 15:49:21 UTC
No, Marsh. What's silly is saying that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy but did
kill Tippit.

Whether or not a map got published on Friday, November 22 or even the
evening of Thursday, November 21 is irrelevant because there is no chance
that it had any bearing on Oswald's actions.

This isn't the Debate Club at school where we are debating just for
practice. We're trying to determine how Oswald might have learned that the
motorcade was going to pass the building, such that the idea of shooting
him would have started in his mind. Since those maps could have played no
such role, they are irrelevant, and the fact that McAdams obscures that
fact is reprehensible. The only date he posts is November 19.
t***@gmail.com
2015-02-22 00:39:44 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
No, Marsh. What's silly is saying that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy but did
kill Tippit.
Whether or not a map got published on Friday, November 22 or even the
evening of Thursday, November 21 is irrelevant because there is no chance
that it had any bearing on Oswald's actions.
This isn't the Debate Club at school where we are debating just for
practice. We're trying to determine how Oswald might have learned that the
motorcade was going to pass the building, such that the idea of shooting
him would have started in his mind. Since those maps could have played no
such role, they are irrelevant, and the fact that McAdams obscures that
fact is reprehensible. The only date he posts is November 19.
Garrison lied about the map, Cinque. He said it covered five sixths of the
front page of the DMN. That is the point of the article.

A description of the motorcade route was published on 19 November, Cinque.
That is PLENTY of time for Oswald to learn it before going home on the
evening of 21 November to retrieve his rifle.

And then there is Russo's witness who said Oswald saw it on TV, Cinque.
The President of the United States is coming to Dallas and you DON'T think
they would have been broadcasting details of it beforehand?

It was a different world then, Cinque, before your mate Oswald did what he
did, so despicably.

Fancy forming an organization trying to exonerate the little Marxist
dirtbag!

Fancy making up some fairytale like Baker that you had an affair with him!

It is to laugh, as they say.

Astounded Regards,

Anthony Marsh
2015-02-23 16:15:19 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Again you miss the central point. There were two maps published in the
newspapers. One did not show the turn onto Elm. The other did.

Why didn't you read the WHOLE article by McAdams?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm
He shows the Dallas Morning News map

and it does not SHOW the turn onto Elm.

The Dallas Times-Herald map does, but McAdams won't show that.
You have to depend on a conspiracy believer to see that.

Post by t***@gmail.com
And then there is Russo's witness who said Oswald saw it on TV, Cinque.
The President of the United States is coming to Dallas and you DON'T think
they would have been broadcasting details of it beforehand?
Show me the Kinetoscope of Dallas TV showing the exact motorcade route
before 11/22/63. You seem to be suffering from either anachronism or
Temporal Displacement Syndrome. In either case, hot chocolate can help
clear that up.
Post by t***@gmail.com
It was a different world then, Cinque, before your mate Oswald did what he
did, so despicably.
Fancy forming an organization trying to exonerate the little Marxist
dirtbag!
Fancy Emile Zola forming an organization to defend Alfred Dreyfus.
Isn't your lynch mob big enough yet?
Post by t***@gmail.com
Fancy making up some fairytale like Baker that you had an affair with him!
It is to laugh, as they say.
Hubris sure is funny.
Anthony Marsh
2015-02-22 03:19:00 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
No, Marsh. What's silly is saying that Oswald didn't kill Kennedy but did
kill Tippit.
One does not prove or disprove the other.
Post by Ralph Cinque
Whether or not a map got published on Friday, November 22 or even the
evening of Thursday, November 21 is irrelevant because there is no chance
that it had any bearing on Oswald's actions.
You are begging the question.
Post by Ralph Cinque
This isn't the Debate Club at school where we are debating just for
practice. We're trying to determine how Oswald might have learned that the
motorcade was going to pass the building, such that the idea of shooting
him would have started in his mind. Since those maps could have played no
such role, they are irrelevant, and the fact that McAdams obscures that
fact is reprehensible. The only date he posts is November 19.
Totally irrelevant if he were being framed.
Don't blame McAdams for YOUR lack of research.
Ralph Cinque
2015-02-18 21:02:11 UTC
You need to look closer at your own work, John. One of us doesn't
understand the page, but it isn't me.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/professor-mcadams-responded-and-he.html
BOZ
2015-02-18 21:01:14 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Why did you put up a map of the motorcade route that wasn't published
until Friday, November 22 while hiding the fact that it was from November
22 and leading the reader to assume that it was from the same day as the
much less visible printed announcements, November 19?
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/uh-oh.html
Excessive fasting for calorie restrictive purposes, accompanied by
intense fears of becoming overweight, are associated with mental
disturbances.
Anthony Marsh
2015-02-19 02:00:27 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Why did you put up a map of the motorcade route that wasn't published
until Friday, November 22 while hiding the fact that it was from November
22 and leading the reader to assume that it was from the same day as the
much less visible printed announcements, November 19?
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/02/uh-oh.html
You seem to be suffering from Temporal Displacement Syndrome. Hot
Chocolate will help clear that up.