Some Thoughts on the JFK assassination
q***@aol.com
2009-10-18 21:47:18 UTC
Forty five years ago this month the President of the United States was
shot and killed in Dallas Texas. To this day our government has
maintained that the act was conceived and carried out by a single
person. In 1979 the house committee on assassination announced that
John F. Kennedy was the victim of a conspiracy, years earlier the
Warren Commission stated that a lone gunman had killed our President.
The only thing that is known for sure is that over fifty percent of
Americans believe that the Warren Commission was wrong or just plain
lied!
This month’s issue of Some Thoughts will not try to prove anything
all I want to do is point out a few facts and ideas. As usual all I
desire in return is your feedback, good or bad I really want to hear
from you. I would also ask you to pass this on to others, rather then
maintain a website I pass Some Thoughts via email and ask you to pass
it on, at the end of this newsletter I add a link to my email please
use it.

Nick

OSWALD

Lee Harvey Oswald was truly a man of Mystery! By mystery I mean
depending on which book you read. Oswald was a cowardly loner and
loser who managed to assassinate the most powerful man on earth by
himself. Or then again was Oswald a patsy who was set up to take the
blame when he was in fact an innocent man?
Here are some facts that have always bothered me and have allowed me
to believe there is more to the Kennedy assassination then meets the
eye. 1, while in the Marines Oswald qualified with the rifle, he would
have to in order to finish his basic training. After he qualified
Oswald went on to train as a radar tech, Oswald would not be required
to fire his rifle again except at bi-yearly qualifications while he
was in the Marines. Then four years after leaving the Marines Oswald
would buy a less then quality rifle through an ad in a magazine and
without practice shoot and hit his moving target two out of three
times, a feat by the way that the best shooters in the Marine Corps
could not recreate during tests done in the seventies! Oswald
qualified as a Sharpshooter while in the Marines, there are three
ranks of shooters in the Marines, Marksman, Sharpshooter, and Expert,
Oswald barely qualified as a sharpshooter yet after not touching a
rifle for four years he was able to do what expert Marine shooters
could not do.
2, Oswald defected from America, he went to Russia where according to
the Russian Government he displayed irrational behavior by attempting
suicide when he was told he could not stay, so of course the kindly
USSR changed their minds and allowed poor Lee to stay and gave him a
job and an apartment. While living in Russia Oswald married then
decided for no given reason to bring his wife back to America and was
allowed to do so even though his wife was the niece of a minor party
official. When Oswald and his wife returned to America they were not
questioned or detained, the actions of both American and Russian
governments was at best hard to understand.
3, According to the Warren Commission Report while Oswald was in the
Marines he had few friends due to the fact that he professed interest
in Marxist teachings and the Communist way of life, an interest that
he had while still a high school student. This caused the other
Marines to dislike and stay away from Oswald. When Oswald was in the
Marines America was in the grip of the so called Witch hunts you could
be imprisoned for having a belief in Marxist philosophies yet Oswald
was running around the Marine Corps claiming to be a Marxist, that in
itself is a little hard to swallow but on top of all this comrade
Oswald was given a security clearance to work with a top secret radar
installation as well. 4. While in the Marines Oswald showed a ability
in foreign language and was taught Russian, and even though the Marine
Corps is known to use their people to the best of their abilities the
Corps did not use Oswald as a translator but kept him in his role as a
radar technician.
As I said before, Oswald was a man of mystery but it would seem the
mystery is mostly caused by those persons who seem to be trying to
prove that he acted alone in the assassination of JFK.

BOOKS BOOKS AND YET MORE BOOKS…..

I have read well over twenty books on the Kennedy Assassination, the
very best book on the subject is entitled BEST EVIDENCE by Thomas
Lipton, I urge everyone to read this book as it does not place blame
on anyone but instead offers the reader a chance to go over all
evidence in the assassination in chronological order and decide if
conspiracy does indeed exist.
I also urge readers to read the Warren commission report as well as
the findings of the House Committee on Assassination, but be warned
they are long and very boring and tend to resort to scientific
doubletalk
For the most part the many books on the Kennedy Assassination are
just a way for authors to make money and get their opinions to the
public at large and they do one more important job if there is indeed
conspiracy in Kennedy’s death, they further muddy the waters.
The book Best Evidence clears out a lot of the half truths and lies
that have grown into quasi-facts throughout the years and allows the
reader to reach their own conclusions.

BUT THE TELEVISION SAID IT WAS TRUE!

Several years ago the History channel showed a documentary that
seemed to point a finger of guilt at President Lyndon Johnson as the
person behind the Kennedy Assassination, the show had facts and
figures that seemed to make sense and back up Johnson role in the
death of his boss, and after the show aired a large number of
Americans really believed that LBJ had ordered the death of JFK. Two
years later ABC aired a documentary hosted by the late Peter Jennings
that concussively proved that Oswald acted alone. Or so it stated. The
fact that ABC’s most senior newscaster as well as a member of the
Bilderberg Group would bother to host such a documentary seemed to
have escaped the notice of most Americans but it did make some
Americans think!
There have been other such documentaries as well as a few films most
notable JFK by Oliver Stone and they only serve to prove that there is
money on both sides of the fence, and more answers to just this one
question.

IF NOT OSWALD THEN WHOM?

The following suspects have been nominated for the role of chief
conspirators in the assassination of JFK; all of the names came from
the many books written on the subject.
The Mafia, the Cubans, Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, the FBI, the
Russians, disenfranchised Cubans, the Catholic Church, East Germans,
Christian Zealots, Robert Kennedy, the Bilderberg Group, the
Freemasons, the Skulls, the Trilateral Commission, the American
Communist Party, and last but certainly not least the Joint Chiefs of
Staff.
These are just the suspected parties that I have read or heard about
and I am more then willing to bet that somewhere, some place there is
a book or article claiming the Aliens from outer space were
responsible for the assassination.
If there was a conspiracy to kill the President, all of the above
mentioned suspects just help to hide the real facts for the very real
fact that the true facts are buried deeply among all of the false
facts!

MY ANSWER!

First I need to explain that I firmly believe that there was
conspiracy in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. And I also believe
that I know who was behind it and why JFK had to die. I will be more
then happy to share my opinion on this subject to anyone who cares
enough to send me an email asking, but for everyone the answers are
available to you if you seek out the answer to the following
questions.
1. Who is powerful enough to keep this assassination secret for over
forty years as well as rich enough to pay for all of the printed
manure that has been written over those four decades? By answering
that question you can rule out ninety percent of the above listed
suspects.
2. What would the reason be for killing the most powerful man in the
free world?
3. What was Oswald’s role in the assassination? Hint: his life from
joining the Marine Corps on is a major clue.
4. The most important question of all would be; What was changed in
the world by the death of JFK?
In Baltimore Maryland there is a huge complex owned by the United
States Government and administered by the GSA. It is mainly a storage
warehouse used to store files and artifacts pertaining to the history
of the United States. In this facility you will find many files marked
FEO followed by a date, FEO means Future Eyes Only and the date is
when they can be opened, these rules are followed to the letter, in
this complex there are files from the Civil War marked FEO 2061
meaning that these files may not be opened until two hundred years
after the Civil War. What is in these files no one knows and nobody
will know until 2061 when they are opened. I only mention this because
it is rumored that there are files from November 1963 that read FEO
3063, what is in these files are unknown and will not be known until
3063.

Once again Thank You for reading Some Thoughts, I ask you to pass
these on to others and please send your opinions to me, my email
address is ***@aol.com . I also urge everyone to purchase and read
Best Evidence by Thomas Lipton, you can find it used at just about any
used book store or buy it new from Amazon.com.
I have received word that someone is editing Some Thoughts and
passing it on with thoughts other then my own. You are more then
welcome to do this but I would hope that you would rather receive
credit for your own work. If you feel that your copy of Some Thoughts
has been distorted in any way feel free to request your own copy and I
will email it out within 24 hours. Once again thanks for reading Some
Thoughts and please pass it on and send me your thoughts.
Nick DiCosol
Auburn, WA
Hank Sienzant
2009-10-19 02:41:20 UTC
I think you mean Best Evidence by David Lifton (not Thomas Lipton) below.

And it does more than just offer a chronology of the evidence in the
assassination.

It offers (and tries to prove) the bizarre theory that the shooters were
in front of JFK and his wounds were altered after his death to point to a
shooter from behind.

If that were true, then the shooters were in front of Connally too, and
his wounds had to have been altered as well. Remember he had a shot to the
right back that exited his chest. When and where were Connally's wounds
altered?

Does the book Best Evidence cover Connally's wounds at all, and try to
explain how Connally received them, and when and how they were altered?

Nope. That is the fatal flaw of Best Evidence. Connally's wounds reveal
that the book Best Evidence is nonsense. Well thought out, well documented
nonsense. But nonsense none the less.
Auburn, WA
WhiskyJoe
2009-10-19 16:08:43 UTC
Post by Hank Sienzant
If that were true, then the shooters were
in front of Connally too, and his wounds
had to have been altered as well.
Yes, I would like to hear what Zapruder
frame number (or numbers) it was that
Connally received his wounds from the
front of the limousine.

It seems that tying together the loose
ends of a JFK Conspiracy Theory is
pretty difficult. Perhaps loose ends
are just best ignored.
Anthony Marsh
2009-10-19 16:08:54 UTC
Post by Hank Sienzant
I think you mean Best Evidence by David Lifton (not Thomas Lipton) below.
And it does more than just offer a chronology of the evidence in the
assassination.
It offers (and tries to prove) the bizarre theory that the shooters were
in front of JFK and his wounds were altered after his death to point to a
shooter from behind.
If that were true, then the shooters were in front of Connally too, and
his wounds had to have been altered as well. Remember he had a shot to the
right back that exited his chest. When and where were Connally's wounds
altered?
A little more background to the story. At a conference many years ago
about 500 researchers in the hall were asked to agree on some basic
facts in the case. Lifton was the only one out of about 500 who said
that absolutely no shots came from behind. None. I later cornered him
and he refused to discuss Connally's back wound even though I pointed
out to him that we can see for ourselves that there is a pool of blood
seen on the back of Connally's jacket which we can see in frames after
the head shot in the Zapruder film. His only way out was to claim that
the Zapruder film is a fake. When I asked him how the chrome topping
could have been dented by a shot from the front, he retorted that maybe
the chrome topping was already dented before the assassination. And I am
the guy who found the photos proving it was undented before the
assassination.
Post by Hank Sienzant
Does the book Best Evidence cover Connally's wounds at all, and try to
explain how Connally received them, and when and how they were altered?
It would be a foolish thing for him to do.
Auburn, WA
Clark
2009-10-30 02:34:00 UTC
When I asked him how the chrome topping
could have been dented by a shot from the front, he retorted that maybe
the chrome topping was already dented before the assassination. And I am
the guy who found the photos proving it was undented before the
assassination.
Nice piece of research work!

WhiskyJoe
2009-10-20 03:07:28 UTC
Post by Hank Sienzant
If that were true, then the shooters were
in front of Connally too, and his wounds
had to have been altered as well.
Remember he had a shot to the right back
that exited his chest. When and where were
Connally's wounds altered?
Not only did they switch JFK's body but
they switched Connally as well. That is
why he became a Republican.
Anthony Marsh
2009-10-20 20:57:25 UTC
Post by WhiskyJoe
Post by Hank Sienzant
If that were true, then the shooters were
in front of Connally too, and his wounds
had to have been altered as well.
Remember he had a shot to the right back
that exited his chest. When and where were
Connally's wounds altered?
Not only did they switch JFK's body but
they switched Connally as well. That is
why he became a Republican.
Maybe the physical act of being shot is what changed him into a
Republican. A new type of Magic Bullet. Intended not to kill, but to
change political parties.
bigdog
2009-10-19 22:51:53 UTC
Post by q***@aol.com
        I have read well over twenty books on the Kennedy Assassination, the
very best book on the subject is entitled BEST EVIDENCE by Thomas
Lipton, I urge everyone to read this book as it does not place blame
on anyone but instead offers the reader a chance to go over all
evidence in the assassination in chronological order and decide if
conspiracy does indeed exist.
If you think Best Evidence is the best book written on the JFK
assassination, you have lost all crediblity. Best Evidence was probably
the most ridiculous book ever written about the JFK assassination. It's
premise is so absurd that it is a joke. Few CTs even take it seriously or
attempt to defend it. To think that you could surgically alter a dead body
without those alterations being so blatantly obvious is laughable. Here's
a piece of advice. If you want to be taken seriously, don't ever mention
Best Evidence again. It is the comic book of the JFK assassination.
Post by q***@aol.com
        I also urge readers to read the Warren commission report as well as
the findings of the House Committee on Assassination, but be warned
they are long and very boring and tend to resort to scientific
doubletalk
You doubt the Warren Commision Report but you believe Best Evidence?
That says it all.
Post by q***@aol.com
        For the most part the many books on the Kennedy Assassination are
just a way for authors to make money and get their opinions to the
public at large and they do one more important job if there is indeed
conspiracy in Kennedy’s death, they further muddy the waters.
        The book Best Evidence clears out a lot of the half truths and lies
that have grown into quasi-facts throughout the years and allows the
reader to reach their own conclusions.
Please tell us you are joking. PLEASE!!!
Post by q***@aol.com
BUT THE TELEVISION SAID IT WAS TRUE!
        Several years ago the History channel showed a documentary that
seemed to point a finger of guilt at President Lyndon Johnson as the
person behind the Kennedy Assassination, the show had facts and
figures that seemed to make sense and back up Johnson role in the
death of his boss, and after the show aired a large number of
Americans really believed that LBJ had ordered the death of JFK. Two
years later ABC aired a documentary hosted by the late Peter Jennings
that concussively proved that Oswald acted alone. Or so it stated. The
fact that ABC’s most senior newscaster as well as a member of the
Bilderberg Group would bother to host such a documentary seemed to
have escaped the notice of most Americans but it did make some
Americans think!
The Bildeberg Group??? You just gave yourself away. Let me guess. You
are a disciple of The Spotlight.
Post by q***@aol.com
        There have been other such documentaries as well as a few films most
notable JFK by Oliver Stone and they only serve to prove that there is
money on both sides of the fence, and more answers to just this one
question.
IF NOT OSWALD THEN WHOM?
        The following suspects have been nominated for the role of chief
conspirators in the assassination of JFK; all of the names came from
the many books written on the subject.
        The Mafia, the Cubans, Lyndon Johnson, the CIA, the FBI, the
Russians, disenfranchised Cubans, the Catholic Church, East Germans,
Christian Zealots, Robert Kennedy, the Bilderberg Group, the
Freemasons, the Skulls, the Trilateral Commission, the American
Communist Party, and last but certainly not least the Joint Chiefs of
Staff.
Damn, that must have been one hell of a planning session.
Post by q***@aol.com
[...]
Sounds like a waste of bandwidth to me.
Post by q***@aol.com
1.      Who is powerful enough to keep this assassination secret for over
forty years as well as rich enough to pay for all of the printed
manure that has been written over those four decades? By answering
that question you can rule out ninety percent of the above listed
suspects.
Bill Gates???
Post by q***@aol.com
2.  What would the reason be for killing the most powerful man in the
free world?
Please tell us!!!
Post by q***@aol.com
3.      What was Oswald’s role in the assassination? Hint: his life from
joining the Marine Corps on is a major clue.
How about he fired the shots that killed JFK!!!
Post by q***@aol.com
4.      The most important question of all would be; What was changed in
the world by the death of JFK?
Bullshit became a cottage industry.
Post by q***@aol.com
In Baltimore Maryland there is a huge complex owned by the United
States Government and administered by the GSA. It is mainly a storage
warehouse used to store files and artifacts pertaining to the history
of the United States. In this facility you will find many files marked
FEO followed by a date, FEO means Future Eyes Only and the date is
when they can be opened, these rules are followed to the letter, in
this complex there are files from the Civil War marked FEO 2061
meaning that these files may not be opened until two hundred years
after the Civil War. What is in these files no one knows and nobody
will know until 2061 when they are opened.
Maybe Abe Lincoln was gay.
Post by q***@aol.com
I only mention this because
it is rumored that there are files from November 1963 that read FEO
3063, what is in these files are unknown and will not be known until
3063.
Damn, I can hardly wait.
Post by q***@aol.com
        Once again Thank You for reading Some Thoughts,
My pleasure. It's been a while since I had a good belly laugh.
Post by q***@aol.com
I ask you to pass
these on to others and please send your opinions to me, my email
Best Evidence by Thomas Lipton, you can find it used at just about any
used book store or buy it new from Amazon.com.
Or you could take your money and flush it down the toilet with the
same result.
Post by q***@aol.com
        I have received word that someone is editing Some Thoughts and
passing it on with thoughts other then my own. You are more then
welcome to do this but I would hope that you would rather receive
credit for your own work. If you feel that your copy of Some Thoughts
has been distorted in any way feel free to request your own copy and I
will email it out within 24 hours. Once again thanks for reading Some
Thoughts and please pass it on and send me your thoughts.
Nick DiCosol
Auburn, WA
Obiously, your message has been altered. No one would seriously write
something like the above.
Anthony Marsh
2009-10-19 22:56:28 UTC
Post by q***@aol.com
Forty five years ago this month the President of the United States was
Close enough for a WC defender.
Post by q***@aol.com
[...]
It might be kinda hard to find when you tell them the wrong name. It's
David Lifton. All these little mistakes in your message make me wonder
what your real agenda is.
Post by q***@aol.com
I have received word that someone is editing Some Thoughts and
passing it on with thoughts other then my own. You are more then
welcome to do this but I would hope that you would rather receive
credit for your own work. If you feel that your copy of Some Thoughts
has been distorted in any way feel free to request your own copy and I
will email it out within 24 hours. Once again thanks for reading Some
Thoughts and please pass it on and send me your thoughts.
Nick DiCosol
Auburn, WA
Just because someone has a motive to commit murder does not mean that he
was lucky enough to be the one to do it. Maybe someone else beat him to
it. JFK had a LOT of enemies. It was like that take a ticket and wait your
turn thing at the deli counter. Like the thousands of plots against Obama
now. Las Vegas takes odds on which plot will succeed.
yeuhd
2009-10-19 23:00:50 UTC
Post by q***@aol.com
2, Oswald defected from America, he went to Russia where according to
the Russian Government he displayed irrational behavior by attempting
suicide when he was told he could not stay, so of course the kindly
USSR changed their minds and allowed poor Lee to stay and gave him a
job and an apartment. While living in Russia Oswald married then
decided for no given reason to bring his wife back to America
Because Oswald had become disillusioned of his life in Russia. He wrote in
his diary of the period August-September 1960:

"As my Russian improves I become increasing conscious of just what sort of
society I live in. Mass gymnastics, compulsory after work meeting, usually
political information meeting. Compulsory attendance at lectures and the
sending of the entire shop collective (except me) to pick potatoes on a
Sunday, at a State collective farm. A 'patriotic duty' to bring in the
harvest. The opinions of the workers (unvoiced) are that it's a great pain
in the neck. They don't seem to be especially enthusiastic about any of
the 'collective' duties, a natural feeling. I am increasingly aware of the
presence, in all things, of Libezin, shop party secretary, fat, fortyish,
and jovial on the outside. He is a no-nonsense party regular."

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0062b.htm

Finally, in January 1961:

"I am starting to reconsider my desire about staying. The work is drab,
the money I get has nowhere to be spent. No nightclubs or bowling alleys,
no places of recreation except the trade union dances. I have had enough."

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0063b.htm

Back in Dallas, he told an acquaintance that the people in the Soviet
Union "were poor. They worked and made just enough to buy their clothes
and their food.… The only ones who had enough money to buy anything else
… the luxuries of life, were those who were Communist Party officials
… high ranking members of the party."

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh10/html/WC_Vol10_0106a.htm

Another acquaintance in Dallas said that Oswald "seemed to classify all
members of the Communist Party as opportunists who were in it just to get
something for themselves out of it.… and [he] thought they were ruining
the principles which the country should be based on. In other words, they
were not true Communists. They were ruining the heaven on earth which it
should be."

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh9/html/WC_Vol9_0077a.htm
Post by q***@aol.com
and was
allowed to do so even though his wife was the niece of a minor party
official.
Your statement seems to answer itself. Marina was the niece of a party
official in the provinces. He supervised the convict labor that produced
lumber. So what?

In February 1961, Oswald made his first request to go back to America. It
took over a year of negotiations with the U.S. State Department and the
Soviet Ministry of Internal Affairs before he could return with Marina.
Well over half the time he spent in Soviet Union, he was trying to get out
of it.
Post by q***@aol.com
When Oswald and his wife returned to America they were not
questioned or detained
Not true. Both Lee and Marina were questioned. Lee was interviewed at
the U.S. Embassy in Moscow in July 1961:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0064a.htm

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0076a.htm

By an inspector from the Immigration and Naturalization Service upon
his arrival in the U.S. in June 1962:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0407a.htm

By John Fain and Tom Carter of the Fort Worth FBI office in June 1962:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0377b.htm

James Hosty of the Dallas FBI office tried to interview the Oswalds at
their Neely St. home in Dallas in May 1963, but they had already moved and
left no forwarding address:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_0226b.htm

Hosty interviewed Marina at Ruth Paine's home in November 1963:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh4/html/WC_Vol4_0229a.htm
Post by q***@aol.com
3, According to the Warren Commission Report while Oswald was in the
Marines he had few friends due to the fact that he professed interest
in Marxist teachings and the Communist way of life, an interest that
he had while still a high school student. This caused the other
Marines to dislike and stay away from Oswald. When Oswald was in the
Marines America was in the grip of the so called Witch hunts you could
be imprisoned for having a belief in Marxist philosophies
You're thinking of the Smith Act, but that was not what the Smith Act
said. In any case, a series of U.S. Supreme Court decisions in June 1957
threw out numerous convictions under the Smith Act as unconstitutional.
Yates v. United States ruled unconstitutional the conviction of numerous
Communist Party leaders in a ruling that distinguished between advocacy of
an idea for incitement and the teaching of an idea as a concept. The Court
ruled by a margin of six to one in Watkins v. United States that
defendants could use the First Amendment as a defense against "abuses of
the legislative process."
Post by q***@aol.com
yet Oswald
was running around the Marine Corps claiming to be a Marxist,
Private Kerry Thornley, an acquaintance, said Oswald's belief in Marxism
was "theoretical," a "dispassionate appraisal" which did not indicate "any
active commitment to the Communist ends".

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh11/html/WC_Vol11_0049a.htm
http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh11/html/WC_Vol11_0054a.htm

Another marine, Nelson Delgado, regarded Oswald as a "complete
believer that our way of government was not quite right," but did not
think Oswald was a Communist:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh8/html/WC_Vol8_0121a.htm
Post by q***@aol.com
that in
itself is a little hard to swallow but on top of all this comrade
Oswald was given a security clearance to work with a top secret radar
installation as well.
Oswald's security classification, granted in May 1957, was only
"confidential", the lowest grade of security clearance. He had no
derogatory data in his personnel file at the time:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh23/html/WH_Vol23_0414a.htm

The radar installation Oswald was assigned to was not "top secret",
and Oswald did not work in the top secret areas of the bases that he
was assigned to.
Post by q***@aol.com
4. While in the Marines Oswald showed a ability
in foreign language and was taught Russian, and even though the Marine
Corps is known to use their people to the best of their abilities the
Corps did not use Oswald as a translator but kept him in his role as a
radar technician.
Oswald scored poorly on all parts of the foreign language
qualification test he was given in February 1959 while he was in the
Marines:

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0340b.htm

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh8/html/WC_Vol8_0158a.htm

Oswald himself wrote that after he arrived in the Soviet Union in
October 1959, his knowledge of Russian was still "very bad":

http://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0060a.htm
Post by q***@aol.com
[...]
You say that, those things you wrote above suggest you are relying on
conspiracy literature without checking the facts.
Anthony Marsh
2009-10-20 02:58:52 UTC
Post by q***@aol.com
[...]
Yeah, a real Worker's Paradise. Think "1984" only ten times worse.