Re-Release of the Schematic of Dealey Plaza
2019-04-13 03:40:17 UTC
Craig Ciccone| JFK ASSASSINATION RESEARCH
http://www.jfklancer.com/ciccone/projects.html

BY CRAIG CICCONE

ANNOUNCING THE LONG-ANTICIPATED RE-RELEASE OF THE
Schematic of Dealey Plaza
October 2010

Ciccone has just updated the original 1991 schematic map of Dealey Plaza,
a 24" x 36" blueprint map, which will plot the location of 343 witnesses,
including approximately half of the motorcade vehicles and their
occupants. The Master List and Schematic will supplement each other; the
list providing details too numerous to include on the map, and the map as
a convenient visual reference for study or lecture presentations.
AVAILABLE NOW!!

First compiled and edited by historian Craig Ciccone in 1991, these
completely revised and updated resources are the most detailed, readily
available studies of the witnesses to the assassination of President
Kennedy to date. They serve as unique and indispensible research tools,
lecture aids, or even collectors’ items.

Piotr Mancini
2019-04-14 18:15:15 UTC
In related news, a high tech spinoff from the Boston University School of
Medicine and Dartmouth College just announced a very accurate device. It
has been endorsed by John Costella, Pat Speer and, of course, our very own
Anthony “Tony The Tiger” Marsh.

The name of the fancy gizmo?

The Sliding Rule

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and wise ass flicks)
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-16 01:37:33 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
In related news, a high tech spinoff from the Boston University School of
Medicine and Dartmouth College just announced a very accurate device. It
has been endorsed by John Costella, Pat Speer and, of course, our very own
Anthony “Tony The Tiger” Marsh.
You are so far behind the times.
Tony the Tiger is like from the 50s.
My latest nickname is Tony Baloney.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-17 01:25:31 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
In related news, a high tech spinoff from the Boston University School of
Medicine and Dartmouth College just announced a very accurate device. It
has been endorsed by John Costella, Pat Speer and, of course, our very
own Anthony “Tony The Tiger” Marsh.
You are so far behind the times.
Tony the Tiger is like from the 50s.
My latest nickname is Tony Baloney.
Duly noted. Thanks for keeping me honest. At JFK Numbers we are fanatic
about accuracy.

In the movie credits, I will make sure to use the proper designation.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and films)

Anthony Marsh
2019-04-14 18:18:36 UTC
[...]
http://www.jfklancer.com/ciccone/images/map_detail_lg.png
Close-up very fuzzy.

Craig did a great job and it is helpful that he marked and listed many
witnesses. But those positions may be at different times, either before,
during or after the shooting. He gave me several copies of his maps and I
have given some to other researchers. But at the time his map still had
the flaw of wrong distances left over from the WC map and the HSCA map. I
corrected them in my map.