interesting audio
GKnoll
2018-08-08 05:51:09 UTC
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8cnQTJiRFkwru_s2r7am-Vtaz4CnQQB/view?usp=sharing
GKnoll
2018-08-09 01:49:53 UTC
Post by GKnoll
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8cnQTJiRFkwru_s2r7am-Vtaz4CnQQB/view?usp=sharing
Here is that little jingle one more time, but I have slowed down the
tempo just a bit....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing

Next time will add some words....
GKnoll
2018-08-09 23:02:43 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8cnQTJiRFkwru_s2r7am-Vtaz4CnQQB/view?usp=sharing
Here is that little jingle one more time, but I have slowed down the
tempo just a bit....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
Next time will add some words....
And here are the syllables that go with the jingle

"try" "to" "di" "ter" "min"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
GKnoll
2018-08-09 23:02:53 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8cnQTJiRFkwru_s2r7am-Vtaz4CnQQB/view?usp=sharing
Here is that little jingle one more time, but I have slowed down the
tempo just a bit....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
Next time will add some words....
Oops made a mistake in the syllables in my previous post

These are the syllables that go with the jingle

"try" "to" "de" "ter" "min"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
GKnoll
2018-08-10 20:29:34 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T8cnQTJiRFkwru_s2r7am-Vtaz4CnQQB/view?usp=sharing
Here is that little jingle one more time, but I have slowed down the
tempo just a bit....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
Next time will add some words....
Oops made a mistake in the syllables in my previous post
These are the syllables that go with the jingle
"try" "to" "de" "ter" "min"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
This audio clip comes immediately before the loud-click and the
beginning of the "hold everything secure..." crosstalk.

What you are hearing in those audio files is Deckers voice. It is
obviously heavily filtered. I did that so that I could count the
syllables and bring them out so everyone could hear their cadence.

The actual words are audible on the tape, of course, in the exact same
location as the syllables in the jingle. But they are buried in noise
and hard to hear, but they are there. Those words are the source of the
audio file I have been posting in this thread.

Those words, of course, are the words "try to determine" which were
spoken by Decker on Channel 2. "try to determine" is part of the cross
talk.

The problem, as I have stated several times, is that "try to determine"
should not be immediately before the phrase "hold everything secure..."
The complete phrase that Decker spoke was

"in an effort to try to determine, **if what and when happened down
there and** hold everything secure until homicide and other
investigators can get there".

The words inside the asterisks in the previous quote are missing on the
Dictabelt. There is a skip on the Dictabelt where the loud click is located.

"try" "to" "de" "ter" "min"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wHj5ODHd6vDNZ53Z-R1DNX1nbJcLBOWo/view?usp=sharing
GKnoll
2018-08-13 06:04:37 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Here is a link to a youtube video for this clip.

Here is how you can loop the video if you desire...

After the video displays in Youtube, right click on it to bring up the
menu. In the menu choose "Loop"

GKnoll
2018-08-13 06:06:24 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Here is another Youtube version, with 3 repeats.

Remember, this IS Decker's voice speaking the words "try to determine".
It is heavily filtered so the syllables standout from the noise. These
words are recorded on Channel 1 immediately before the "loud click"
which starts the "hold everything secure..." cross talk. But they should
not be there. There is about 2.3 seconds of missing speech where the
"loud click" is located. The "loud click" is a backward skip of the
Dictabelt.

GKnoll
2018-08-14 01:00:51 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
http://youtu.be/axH5v8U9SAY
Here is another video.

In this video I show the relationship between the "try to determine"
phrase and the beginning of the "hold everything secure" cross talk.

The "try to determine" phrase occurs immediately before the beginning of
the "hold" cross talk.

As before, this is Decker's voice speaking the words "try to determine".
That section is heavily filtered so the syllables standout from the noise.

This shows that the words "try to determine" are recorded on Channel 1
immediately before the "loud click" which starts the "hold" cross talk.
The problem is, they should not be there. There is about 2.3 seconds of
missing speech where the loud-click is located.

I suggest you let the video "loop" when you bring it up. To do that,
right click in the youtube viewer to display the context menu. Choose
the "loop" option.

GKnoll
2018-08-14 01:01:01 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Here is another version of the previous video. I have repeated the
sequence 3 times for those who do not know how to loop the video.