Cyber Masturbation
Add Reply
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-04 01:37:38 UTC
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.

No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.

The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
characters:

https://goo.gl/2TqDs9

which were state of the art back in 2013. I intend to fill the limo with
the 6 occupants (plus a tongue-in-cheek extra: Lyin' Lyndon will be
animated ducking for cover before the shooting starts).

Frankly, this being a volunteer-based, open source project, I would
rather use tools like Blender:

https://lotusart.de/portfolio/3d-bruce-lee-portrait/

But my Sancho Panza (aka Paul Ernst) is in love with the user
friendliness of characters for sale at Internet shops like this:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#?sort=likes

I have tried hard to find a lady who looks like Nellie Connally here:

Suggestions are welcome.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) To those of us in the milieu, "character" is a 3D model that can be
programmed to walk, talk, etc. A dinosaur, space alien and the 6
occupants of the Limo of Death.
John McAdams
2018-12-04 01:39:13 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.

That's a major blunder.

.John
-----------------------
2018-12-04 23:56:02 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.
That's a major blunder.
You make no sense. The bullet does not have to be tumbling. You fall for
the mistake of saying that Connally's back wound was elongated to the
length of the Carcano bullet. That was a lie. It was not elongated that
much. And to remain a H Hypocrite you don't make the same claim about your
imaginary bullet wound in the back of JFK's head which some moron said was
15x6 mm.

Did you ever disavow that official lie?
Don't answer, the cover-up is monitoring you.
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-06 20:01:02 UTC
You make no sense. The bullet does not have to be tumbling. You fall for
the mistake of saying that Connally's back wound was elongated to the
length of the Carcano bullet. That was a lie. It was not elongated that
much.
Tony:

In a tumbling scenario, these are the range of hole shapes that are
consistent depending on angle and speed of entrance of the tumbling
bullet:

(a) Lower bound:
6.5 mm circular (think of a 10 pointer in Olympic diving)

(b) Upper bound:
length of Carcano (think full body cannon ball)

Anything in between is valid.

If JFK Numbers were in charge of that operation (or his beloved
universities) every shot would be recorded, filmed and the distribution of
hole shapes would be charted. How many bullets did the Haags have to shoot
in order to produce the results that they promised?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: The Gods have been smiling at our common cause lately. After having to
painfully castrate the NOVA videoclips, hoping to cheat the censors and
the Draconian PBS rules, they have warmed up to this project and I am now
allowed to upload the full 54 minutes:

[raw, needs editing]

(Thanks again, lovely ladies!!)
Jason Burke
2018-12-07 01:14:57 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
http://youtu.be/BBXhkMAWZ6g [raw, needs editing]
Pretty impressive video. As with everything else from Ramon, it's just a
blank screen.
(Thanks again, lovely ladies!!)
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-08 02:35:20 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Pretty impressive video. As with everything else from Ramon, it's just a
blank screen.
One more time, this needs to be repeated.

You do not need to wait several days for the prof. McAdams Seal of
Approval to click. Be your own men, grow some cojones!

(1) Every video that I produce is immediately placed here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE2K90XWbLWWEwEP5tfobw/videos

(2) Every file that I produce is immediately placed here: (*)

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-government-as-promised/

(3) The work by every member (actual or potential) of the JFK Numbers
team is shown here:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/your-designers/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) Try asking the Myers and Haags for *your* files. While you are at it,
you may want to ask Sturdivan what exactly makes of him a "scientist".
Jason Burke

$10 to anyone who can make any sense out of this.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-11 01:51:35 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ramon F Herrera
(*) Try asking the Myers and Haags for *your* files. While you are at
it, you may want to ask Sturdivan what exactly makes of him a
"scientist".
What the hell?
$10 to anyone who can make any sense out of this.
As David Ferrie told Garrison, when informed:

"Dave, I find your story simply not believable."

[Ramon says:]
Which part?

(1) The part about all the JFK-related files belonging to The People? In
the National Archives? At the disposal of our best universities?

(2) The part about Larry Sturdivan getting his credentials from those
Internet shops that sell rings, diplomas, etc.?

You owe a $10 donation to the Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza.
I have witnesses.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

https://www.imsdb.com/scripts/JFK.html
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-07 17:05:08 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
ps: The Gods have been smiling at our common cause lately. After having
to painfully castrate the NOVA videoclips, hoping to cheat the censors
and the Draconian PBS rules, they have warmed up to this project and I
http://youtu.be/BBXhkMAWZ6g [raw, needs editing]
(Thanks again, lovely ladies!!)
Update:

I am guessing that there is internal dissent at PBS... Gee, what else is
new? Those Libbies can never get their policies straight.

Some of my uploads of that historical resource to YouTube are approved,
some are not. The one below is the latest to have defeated the faction
within PBS who support and implement book burning and document
destruction. The ones who are not clear on the meaning of being a Humble
Servant of The People:

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: For a perfect definition of "servitude", see here:

"Are we all servants?"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/H1Eygef4KCg/WC93zAU8DgAJ
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-06 20:01:15 UTC
You make no sense. The bullet does not have to be tumbling. You fall for
the mistake of saying that Connally's back wound was elongated to the
length of the Carcano bullet. That was a lie. It was not elongated that
much.
The technique used by the enterprising, privateer duo, Monsieur Lucien
Haag et fils Michel is known as Cherry Picking.

Needless to say, is is anathema to science.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-09 01:38:20 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
Yet, C-399 is damaged in a most unusual way. It clearly hit something
going SIDEWAYS. Plus, tests have shown that a Carcano bullet that transits
tissue simulating going through Kennedy's neck (soft strap muscles) WILL
go unstable and start to tumble. It happens time and time again.
Repeatable!

It's true that a non-tumbling bullet can leave an oval/elongated entry
wound due to a non-perpendicular trajectory, but that would require an
exit wound that is consistent with that tangential trajectory. In
Connally's case, the elongated wound in the back has a matching exit wound
in the right nipple area which indicates that the trajectory WAS
perpendicular - not tangential. So, the explanation for the elongated
wound can only lie with a tumbling bullet - and the unusual damage of
C-399 corroborates that.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-10 16:25:02 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
How do you jump to that conclusion? It could have hit Connally's rib at
an angle if you are looking for something to brnd it in the middle.
Post by d***@gmail.com
tissue simulating going through Kennedy's neck (soft strap muscles) WILL
go unstable and start to tumble. It happens time and time again.
Repeatable!
Yes, but what does that have to do wit CE399?
You can't PROVE that is the bullet that hit JFK.

You just THINK that you neeed a tumbling bullet to hit Connally to account
for what was erroneously called an elongated wound. t wasn't elongated to
the length of a bullet. Just a little. And that elonation was due to the
bullet hitting Cinnally's armpit a an angle.
Post by d***@gmail.com
It's true that a non-tumbling bullet can leave an oval/elongated entry
wound due to a non-perpendicular trajectory, but that would require an
exit wound that is consistent with that tangential trajectory. In
Which exit wound do you want?
The most likely was the one below Connally's nipple.
That lines up well for a shot from the TSBD.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Connally's case, the elongated wound in the back has a matching exit wound
There was no wound on his back. It was on his armpit.
And it wasn't elongated as much as you think it was.
Someone has been lying to you for 55 years. NOW we have the vidence
thanks to REAL researchers who go to the National Archives and dig out
the files that they have been hiding.

This is one file that the WC hid from you for 50 years:

Elongated. To 5/8 of an inch. Much less than the length of the bullet
which is 1. inches long.
Post by d***@gmail.com
in the right nipple area which indicates that the trajectory WAS
perpendicular - not tangential. So, the explanation for the elongated
Uh? It can't be perfectly perpendicular. Then where would your shooter be?
Coming from the TSBD the entrace is alwaYs at an angle.

Connlly can not twist his body aRound to make the angle perfectly
perpendicular. How would he know exactly WHEN to turn?
Post by d***@gmail.com
wound can only lie with a tumbling bullet - and the unusual damage of
C-399 corroborates that.
Yes, people lie about a tumbling bullet.
Jut don't fall for their lies.
Post by d***@gmail.com
David Emerling
Memphis, TN
BT George
2018-12-05 02:41:02 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.
That's a major blunder.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-06 13:34:57 UTC
Post by BT George
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
I happen to know of really good deals in Mexico and Venezuela.

Have bridges, roads, etc. for sale at unbelievable prices.

Oh, my hottest tip: A Nigerian Prince. All I need is a small amount to
get things moving and you LNs will be on your way to riches!

// End of sarcasm.

I am not disputing the tumbling -or lack thereof- I am putting you
logic, your rationale where is belong: in utter ridicule.

How do we know the number of sheep that were imported from Greece and
New Zealand, massacred wholesale, until (finally!) one made a tiny
little kick?

Were you there? Were you given copies of ALL the original files?

Number of universities affiliated, sponsoring or even informed about the
numerical studies so far: ZERO.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Jason Burke
2018-12-07 00:24:36 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
I happen to know of really good deals in Mexico and Venezuela.
Have bridges, roads, etc. for sale at unbelievable prices.
Oh, my hottest tip: A Nigerian Prince. All I need is a small amount to
get things moving and you LNs will be on your way to riches!
// End of sarcasm.
Hard to tell where your sarcasm begins and ends, Piotr.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
I am not disputing the tumbling -or lack thereof- I am putting you
logic, your rationale where is belong: in utter ridicule.
How do we know the number of sheep that were imported from Greece and
New Zealand, massacred wholesale, until (finally!) one made a tiny
little kick?
Were you there? Were you given copies of ALL the original files?
Number of universities affiliated, sponsoring or even informed about the
numerical studies so far: ZERO.
Number of universities who care about your "research". Zero.
Do you go off on the same wacky tangents when trying to explain this to
said universities? That might be part of the problem.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
BT George
2018-12-07 01:14:19 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
I happen to know of really good deals in Mexico and Venezuela.
Have bridges, roads, etc. for sale at unbelievable prices.
So you bought them, found out they were worthless, and hope to find some
clown to unload them on. ...Keep looking!
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Oh, my hottest tip: A Nigerian Prince. All I need is a small amount to
get things moving and you LNs will be on your way to riches!
// End of sarcasm.
I am not disputing the tumbling -or lack thereof- I am putting you
logic, your rationale where is belong: in utter ridicule.
Being as you are a CT who is generally immune to the implications of solid
logic and reason put to you, I accept your ridicule as a compliment.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
How do we know the number of sheep that were imported from Greece and
New Zealand, massacred wholesale, until (finally!) one made a tiny
little kick?
Were you there? Were you given copies of ALL the original files?
Number of universities affiliated, sponsoring or even informed about the
numerical studies so far: ZERO.
I have no idea what to make of the previous 3 utterances, but watch and
learn:

https://ru-clip.net/video/Q7ERXm9OwuE/jfk-assassination-father-son-probe-single-bullet-theory.html

...Though I suspect it is a hopeless endeavor getting you to look at it
and consider anything since from what I have seen the mere mention of the
Haag's name produces a Pavlov's dog response from you.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-08 02:24:09 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
I happen to know of really good deals in Mexico and Venezuela.
Have bridges, roads, etc. for sale at unbelievable prices.
So you bought them, found out they were worthless, and hope to find some
clown to unload them on. ...Keep looking!
Let's say I inherited them. Even better, let's agree will all the
readers who are saying: "That was a sarcastic comment", ok?

Now, in all the seriousness that this historic moment demands.

If you are so logical and concerned with the JFK case: Do you, BT George
support the project (*) to bring a top of the line film digitizer to the
Sacred Room described here:

and making copies with the most fidelity technically possible?

(a) For preservation purposes only?
(b) For further study by the world's best scientists?

Can you cite some of the best universities in the world, dedicated to
scientific, numerical matters? Do you trust them? Do you believe in
science and the power of numbers? What kind of petition would you
support, hoping to reach the most significant representation, by all
parts involved?

Reminder to all:

(1) The most important possession of a person or entity is their
reputation and credibility.

(2) Along the years, I have replied to every single question I have been
asked, in personal capacity and the people/groups behind JFK Numbers.
Let's do the honorable thing and respond accordingly.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) Funding announced by CAPA and other sources, and with the approval
by the National Archives, pending the Kennedy family.
BT George
2018-12-11 16:24:55 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
I happen to know of really good deals in Mexico and Venezuela.
Have bridges, roads, etc. for sale at unbelievable prices.
So you bought them, found out they were worthless, and hope to find some
clown to unload them on. ...Keep looking!
Let's say I inherited them. Even better, let's agree will all the
readers who are saying: "That was a sarcastic comment", ok?
Now, in all the seriousness that this historic moment demands.
If you are so logical and concerned with the JFK case: Do you, BT George
support the project (*) to bring a top of the line film digitizer to the
http://youtu.be/mhX1yiJ_8-0
and making copies with the most fidelity technically possible?
My support is irrelevant to your work. I think the SBT has already been
demonstrated by numerous other endeavors. The trajectory from the 6th
floor window works, and the evidence supports that was the shooter's
position.

FWIW, I have always found it a bit suspicious that Myers has remained so
tight fisted with his work, even 15 years or so after doing it. But I do
not think it takes his efforts to demonstrate that Oswald as shooter
scenario works just fine.

In fact, your trajectory needs to take something else beside the tumbling
into possible account. Because even if the alignment between JFK's neck
wound and Connaly's back wound were to prove just a tad off from arrow
straight, I don't think that destroys the SBT. I say this, because a very
*slight* deflection to the right and/or up could have occurred in JFK's
neck. (If such bullets routinely tumble, a slight disturbance of
direction would hardly be surprising.) If so, Connally could have been
seated slightly differently than almost off the left edge of his jump seat
(as is sometimes depicted) and still have been wounded where is was.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 17:03:44 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
[...]
Which one? There have been several. Did you enjoy Free Frank Warner's
cartoons?

Post by BT George
FWIW, I have always found it a bit suspicious that Myers has remained so
tight fisted with his work, even 15 years or so after doing it. But I do
not think it takes his efforts to demonstrate that Oswald as shooter
scenario works just fine.
Ever hear of Copright? He make a lot of money with his shit.
Post by BT George
In fact, your trajectory needs to take something else beside the tumbling
into possible account. Because even if the alignment between JFK's neck
wound and Connaly's back wound were to prove just a tad off from arrow
straight, I don't think that destroys the SBT. I say this, because a very
Well yes the bullet was deflected UP by the C7 vertebra.

That's what Mark Furhnman thinks happened.

And Baden told me tha the bullet GRAZED the top of C7.

Maybe you can have Connally rising up in his seat.
Post by BT George
*slight* deflection to the right and/or up could have occurred in JFK's
neck. (If such bullets routinely tumble, a slight disturbance of
Who said they routinely tumble?
Prove it.

Why don't you say they routinely explode in mid-air?
Post by BT George
direction would hardly be surprising.) If so, Connally could have been
seated slightly differently than almost off the left edge of his jump seat
(as is sometimes depicted) and still have been wounded where is was.
Something like that. Keep trying.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-13 16:05:37 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
?????? http://youtu.be/mhX1yiJ_8-0
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/6a00d83451cd3769e201156fbfc775970c-500wi.jpg
FWIW, I have always found it a bit suspicious that Myers has remained so
tight fisted with his work, even 15 years or so after doing it.?? But I do
not think it takes his efforts to demonstrate that Oswald as shooter
scenario works just fine.
Ever hear of Copyright? He make [sic] a lot of money with his shit.
Tony: Ever hear of READING posts? Digesting them? I have told you this,
many times. Dale Myers makes NOTHING from his outdated crap. Any residuals
are gone. Right now, his work is worth $0. The only way he would hand over
the contents of his hard disk is:

(a) By offering him an absurd amount of money, enough to compensate him
for the embarrassment and complete loss of whatever reputation and
credibility he thinks he has left.

(b) Theoretically, of course, by a subpoena. A court may decide that the
contents of his hard disk are related to the coverup of an assassination.

Always the good Egyptian, Myers plans to take his hard disk with him to
The Great Beyond.

If there is some sort of repository in Elysium for destroyed, hidden
files, the Kennedy Case definitely wins the award to the largest
contributor. And nobody, no Warrenista can provide a reasonable
explanation.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-13 16:07:03 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
[...]
Just to show you the absurdity of your argument. It is all about the
good Ole' Almighty Dollar [*], correct?

I am sure that you are familiar with the concept of sequels? Version
v2.0 software?

"New and Updated DVD! - From Dale Myers (TM) - The Original - Winner of
The prestigious Emmy Award - Accept No Imitations - Dial Now, Operators
Are Standing By"

Where are those offerings? Is Myers retired from 3D work? Lost interest
in the case that made him rich and famous?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_K._Myers

Fact: There are two categories of 3D designers.

(a) Those interested in The Truth. Are working to leverage the
tremendous advancements (including *affordability*) of technology, to
refine and perfect their models.

(b) Those who are not. Are "tight fisted". Caught with their pants
down. Technology advanced much faster than they expected.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

[*] Long Live capitalism and competition! Feared and despised by those
who shall not be named.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-12 17:05:14 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
[...]
What part of

THAT IS NOT FOR YOU TO DECIDE

is hard to grasp?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
BT George
2018-12-13 16:01:45 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
[...]
What part of "MY SUPPORT IS IRRELEVANT TO YOUR WORK.* do you If you think
it is relevant, then perhaps you should cease to carry on, since I really
don't think what you are doing is necessary or going to conclusively prove
anything. ...That is if you ever in a human lifetime finish it.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Jason Burke
2018-12-14 15:49:44 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
[...]
Dude's gotta start something first...
Post by BT George
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-12 17:05:29 UTC
Post by BT George
FWIW, I have always found it a bit suspicious that Myers has remained so
tight fisted with his work, even 15 years or so after doing it. But I do
not think it takes his efforts to demonstrate that Oswald as shooter
scenario works just fine.
So you now know more than Dale Myers about 3D.

That's rich.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
BT George
2018-12-13 16:01:20 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by BT George
FWIW, I have always found it a bit suspicious that Myers has remained so
tight fisted with his work, even 15 years or so after doing it. But I do
not think it takes his efforts to demonstrate that Oswald as shooter
scenario works just fine.
So you now know more than Dale Myers about 3D.
That's rich.
Read for comprehension much? My comment has nothing to do with my
knowledge of 3D graphics, do you seriously believe that is the only thing
that has ever been done to support the idea of the SBT?
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-12 17:05:54 UTC
My questions stand and -in case it wasn't obvious- they are directed not
only to BT George but to his cohorts:

Now, in all the seriousness that this historic moment demands.

If you are so logical and concerned with the JFK case: Do you, BT George
and other LN readers support the project (*) to bring a top of the line

Anthony Marsh
2018-12-06 13:36:36 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.
That's a major blunder.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
There was no tumbling.
Do you think it hit a tree branch first?
BT George
2018-12-07 01:14:47 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
All it needed was to pass through a layer of soft tissue. You too could
look and learn, though I suspect that is a delusional hope in the extreme:

https://ru-clip.net/video/Q7ERXm9OwuE/jfk-assassination-father-son-probe-single-bullet-theory.html
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-08 16:23:59 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
As usual you can't answer my questions.
The Haags were a fraud.
BT George
2018-12-11 16:23:10 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by BT George
https://ru-clip.net/video/Q7ERXm9OwuE/jfk-assassination-father-son-probe-single-bullet-theory.html
As usual, you don't ask any useful ones.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The Haags were a fraud.
*Prove it*.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 17:03:56 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by BT George
https://ru-clip.net/video/Q7ERXm9OwuE/jfk-assassination-father-son-probe-single-bullet-theory.html
As usual, you don't ask any useful ones.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The Haags were a fraud.
*Prove it*.
I did already. Read the old messages.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-12 21:53:27 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by BT George
https://ru-clip.net/video/Q7ERXm9OwuE/jfk-assassination-father-son-probe-single-bullet-theory.html
As usual, you don't ask any useful ones.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The Haags were a fraud.
*Prove it*.
Where can we begin...

- Did those "scientists" invite any other participants? Share their
files? Publish anything?

- How come they will not return phone calls or e-mails from anybody
who needs some extra explanation/clarifications about their data and
methodology?

Their phone number and e-mail are here:

http://www.forensicfirearms.com/

You may have better luck than I did.

My question was very simple:

"Where are the files from the laser measurements? Who owns their
Intellectual property?"

Perhaps if you tell them that you want to hire them again for a similar
work -with guaranteed, pre-ordained results- they will reply.

Show of hands, please?

Who here thinks that a charade like that awful PBS program will ever be
repeated?

Who thinks that PBS or Scientific Analysis will ever consent to being
part of anything similar?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-07 17:03:32 UTC
Post by BT George
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
    https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.
That's a major blunder.
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
And actual live fire experiments have shown that passage through
ballistics gelatin simulating soft tissues *repeatedly* results in
tumbling.
There was no tumbling.
Says who?

You CTs are as full of shit -even more- than the LNs.

What did you say you did at MIT? Met with the BCS? Brought doughnuts?
That's it? Even people sweeping floors and wiping heads over there are
geniuses:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Jason Burke
2018-12-08 02:40:33 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by BT George
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
[...]
Not that your post made any sense, but I don't recall Anthony Anthony
ever saying he "did" anything at MIT.
Post by Ramon F Herrera
 https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119217/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1
You, uh, DO realize that wasn't a documentary, don't you?
Post by Ramon F Herrera
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-09 01:36:40 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Man! I had no idea that there is so much money to be made in the
cyber-masturbation industry. In being the Master of Your Domain.
No, I am not talking about boring, past century non-interactive Internet
porn. That was then, JFK Numbers is now.
The next issue in the 3D Model of Dealey Plaza saga is character
development (*). I was speaking with my mentor Mike McCormick about his
https://goo.gl/2TqDs9
He does not have the bullet tumbling when it exits Kennedy's throat.
That's a major blunder.
.John
I was talking about what you define as a "major blunder" with the creator
of the most advanced work ever done -my mentor, Mike McCormick- and he
underscored something that is well known. Each 3D model, computer
simulation and video has some purpose. In the early footage the objective
is to show that a straight line is possible. Scientific Analysis and Mike
were hired to find it and they did.

http://scientificanalysisinc.com

They produced the results that were pre-ordained of them.

Further down the footage, the tumbling is detailed.

De nada,

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-04 15:48:53 UTC
   http://youtu.be/nLTcIkkwdGQ
   http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/Nelly-Connally.jpg
Suggestions are welcome.
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
(*) To those of us in the milieu, "character" is a 3D model that can be
programmed to walk, talk, etc. A dinosaur, space alien and the 6
occupants of the Limo of Death.
Nice talk. You're lucky the Moderator lets things slip.
I try swearing in Cockney to sneak things past the bloody wanker.
Ramon F Herrera
2018-12-05 15:27:34 UTC
Nice talk. You're lucky the Moderator lets things slip.
I try swearing in Cockney to sneak things past the bloody wanker.
Sex sells, buddy.

Additionally, when I was criticized by the CAPA goody-two-shoes board
members for my profanities in e-mails to the Notable Doctors (who I was
hoping to recruit, and was being skeptically watched by the Big Wigs), I
replied, always publicly:

"Relax, Larry! I am simply following the lead of the masters, Joseph P.
Kennedy being my role model"

plus:

"Heck, if none other that Gaeton could use the National Enquirer (*) to
broadcast his discoveries, who am I to reject such sensationalist tool?"

and I closed with:

"I will do anything for clicks, except lying that it. There's where I
draw the line"

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) Have the full audio from Gaet's old tape recorder, published and
unpublished. I was the one in charge of giving the instructions to the
CNN crew, who traveled from Miami to Marie's home.

Here's the sanitized version: