Did Roger Stone plant the Rafael Cruz rumour?
2019-05-03 16:27:06 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
2016 how Donald Trump orchestrated a revolution :

" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."

Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
Anthony Marsh
Roger Stone is insane.
BOZ
2019-05-05 01:24:53 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
Roger Stone is insane.
Roger Stone believes that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy and
so do you.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-06 13:27:31 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
Roger Stone is insane.
Roger Stone believes that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy and
so do you.
So what? A lot of people think it was a conspiracy. That does not mean
that they all agree.
David Emerling
2019-05-09 01:27:49 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
Roger Stone is insane.
Roger Stone believes that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy and
so do you.
So what? A lot of people think it was a conspiracy. That does not mean
that they all agree.
Why do you think it is that, for those who believe in a conspiracy, there
are many points upon which they disagree; whereas, for those who do NOT
believe there was a conspiracy, there is are few (almost no) points of
disagreement regarding the details?

I think the answer to that question is obvious. The truth has one
narrative whereas wild conspiracies (i.e. not the truth) have many
narratives.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
claviger
Collectively CTs are like a Giant Octopus grappling with a Giant Squid.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 01:01:53 UTC
Post by David Emerling
[...]
You're calling yourself a Giant Squid?
Come on,you're not THAT ugly!
Deth2Uall Asouls
2019-05-10 02:05:47 UTC
Post by David Emerling
[...]
The Official Story has one lie. The conspiracy kooks have many lies.
Nobody ever agrees on the truth.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-10 02:18:17 UTC
Post by David Emerling
[...]
Yes; this was partially my (muddled) point in a post where I wrote I have
never read of a reason for assassinating JFK. By that I meant a single,
agreed upon reason among conspiracy believers as to why this wide range of
disparate groups - the CIA, the FBI, the DPD, the Pentagon, and so on -
would agree to commit such a act. Cui bono?

I've read, of course, that it was because of Vietnam. Because he was going
to "breakup" the CIA. Because he was going to normalize relations with
Castro. Because of his attempts to "end" the Cold War with the Soviet.
Because of the oil depletion allowance. Because of civil rights. Because
he was going to dismantle the military industrial complex. On and on and
on....a dozen plus number of reasons.

It's a perfect example of what you pointed out: it shows the huge
disagreement among conspiracy believers themselves as to why JFK needed to
be removed.

To be sure, some of more fanatical believers will say all of the above.
For that crowd it's best to pity them.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 14:41:38 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by David Emerling
[...]
There were many reasons to assassinate JFK. Revenge for the Bay of Pigs
and his using the FBI to shut down the Cuban Exile training camps.
His attacks on Cuba.
Revenge for firing the top CIA people.
To reverse his removal of troops from Vietnam.
To end his prosecuting the Mafia.
To spark the invasion of Cuba.
To start WWIII.
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
agreed upon reason among conspiracy believers as to why this wide range of
disparate groups - the CIA, the FBI, the DPD, the Pentagon, and so on -
would agree to commit such a act. Cui bono?
Well, gee, you think that everyone must agree 100% on everything in
life? What planet are you from?
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
I've read, of course, that it was because of Vietnam. Because he was going
to "breakup" the CIA. Because he was going to normalize relations with
Castro. Because of his attempts to "end" the Cold War with the Soviet.
Because of the oil depletion allowance. Because of civil rights. Because
he was going to dismantle the military industrial complex. On and on and
on....a dozen plus number of reasons.
It's a perfect example of what you pointed out: it shows the huge
disagreement among conspiracy believers themselves as to why JFK needed to
be removed.
To be sure, some of more fanatical believers will say all of the above.
For that crowd it's best to pity them.
OK, so you can say pity and then then I can't call that hate, but if I
say pity the Trump supporters you can call that hate?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-10 14:03:47 UTC
Post by David Emerling
[...]
Is that a philosophical question or a practical question?
It is true that many people are pre-diposed to believe in conspiracies.
I think the majority of the public had the reaction that it must be some
type of conspiracy just based on the facts of the shooting and then
plugged in the people they suspected for political reasons.
Post by David Emerling
I think the answer to that question is obvious. The truth has one
narrative whereas wild conspiracies (i.e. not the truth) have many
narratives.
Well, I hate to burst your bubble, but it does not have to be a vast
conspiracy with Oswald not participating. Even a small conspiracy might
not might not use Oswald. Even if you can make Oswald a lone shooter, he
could be acting on behalf of someone else.
Post by David Emerling
David Emerling
Memphis, TN
BOZ
2019-05-05 17:52:54 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
Roger Stone is insane.
Progressives are wicked, bad, morally wrong, immoral, sinful, ungodly,
unholy, foul, vile, base, ignoble, dishonorable, corrupt, iniquitous,
depraved, degenerate, villainous, nefarious, sinister, vicious, malicious,
malevolent, demonic, devilish.
claviger
2019-05-05 21:34:07 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
The Cruz fiasco was ridiculous. Look at the shape of the ears,
the one thing almost impossible to fake. It definitely was NOT
Mr. Rafael Cruz in those photos.
BOZ
LOOKS MORE LIKE TOM CRUISE.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-07 02:25:01 UTC
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
The Cruz fiasco was ridiculous. Look at the shape of the ears,
the one thing almost impossible to fake. It definitely was NOT
Mr. Rafael Cruz in those photos.
Everyone, including Trump, knew that at the time.
But he has to attack people personally, just like the Nazis here.
1***@mail.com
But, why is the vampire's father handing out leaflets with Oswald?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-07 18:07:49 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by BOZ
The following is from page 89 of Roger Stone's The Making of the president
" I was asked many times if I started the rumor or planted the story. I
did ?not. Having a reputation as a dirty trickster has placed me in the
firing line as a suspect."
Page 85 Stone writes"On April 7, 2016 blogger named Wayne Madsen...posted
a report he had written titled Was the father of presidential hopeful Cruz
involved in the JFK assassination? Them om April 20 2016 the National
Enquirer published a sensational cover story, " Ted Cruz Father linked to
JFK assassination."
But, why is the vampire's father handing out leaflets with Oswald?
Come on now, his beardisn't that ugly.
Oswald hired a couple of strangers to help him hand out the FPCC flyers.
I doubt that they even knew what it was about or cared. A buck is a buck.

https://books.google.com/books?id=ymfQdYoqKyEC&pg=PA151&lpg=PA151&dq=Oswald+FPCC+flyers+New+Orleans+hired+employment+office&source=bl&ots=8sFhjUwBKr&sig=ACfU3U2PcqJw9niNjY9vxkwwefLAbtpNoQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiTz_KZ64fiAhVR1VkKHSz5DOoQ6AEwB3oECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=Oswald%20FPCC%20flyers%20New%20Orleans%20hired%20employment%20office&f=false
1***@mail.com
2019-05-08 17:16:27 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by BOZ
[...]
Beard? He grew the beard to HIDE his blood lust!

But why did Papa Cruz move to Canada after the assassination? And how does
a despicable character like Ted get backing to become a senator? It would
not surprise me in the least if Ted Cruz's father was had been paired with
Oswald that day. What better way for his masters to keep him loyal? Unless
they have photos of him master debating.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-10 14:04:09 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by BOZ
[...]
Now, wait a minute. I thought the blood would stick to the beard and be
an obvious tip-off to his victims. How many Vampires have you seen with
thick beards?
Post by 1***@mail.com
https://bust.com/images/articles/36746/Nate_Jandernoa_Ted_Cruz_Grandpa_Munster_tweet.jpg
But why did Papa Cruz move to Canada after the assassination? And how does
So now you claim that people move only to escape prosecution? So, why do
YOU keep moving?
Post by 1***@mail.com
a despicable character like Ted get backing to become a senator? It would
Again, Trump used it only to try to insult a rival candidate. He knew
there was no truth to it and so do you.
Paired how? In spirit? Cruz was not in Dallas.
19efppp
2019-05-11 01:43:23 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
not surprise me in the least if Ted Cruz's father was had been paired with
Oswald that day. What better way for his masters to keep him loyal? Unless
they have photos of him master debating.
Paired how? In spirit? Cruz was not in Dallas.
Oswald and Cruz were in New Orleans, Marsh. You know nothing about the
assassination.

And Cruz was in Dallas on 11-2263. You know nothing about Rafael Cruz.

At 79, Rafael Cruz laughs it off now. And he talks about exactly where he
was Nov. 22, 1963.

Yes, he was here and saw the presidential motorcade.

“I was working for IBM in Dallas,” he said in a short
conversation in the crowd at a luncheon for the Irving-based Institute for
Policy Innovation think tank.

“I saw the motorcade pass about 15 minutes before it
happened.”

https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article222137450.html
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 18:02:49 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
not surprise me in the least if Ted Cruz's father was had been paired with
Oswald that day. What better way for his masters to keep him loyal? Unless
they have photos of him master debating.
Paired how? In spirit? Cruz was not in Dallas.
Oswald and Cruz were in New Orleans, Marsh. You know nothing about the
assassination.
False. Cruz was not at the event passing out leaflets.
Post by 19efppp
And Cruz was in Dallas on 11-2263. You know nothing about Rafael Cruz.
At 79, Rafael Cruz laughs it off now. And he talks about exactly where he
was Nov. 22, 1963.
Yes, he was here and saw the presidential motorcade.
No, he was not in Dallas.
19efppp
2019-05-13 23:46:42 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 19efppp
“I was working for IBM in Dallas,” he said in a short
conversation in the crowd at a luncheon for the Irving-based Institute for
Policy Innovation think tank.
“I saw the motorcade pass about 15 minutes before it
happened.”
https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article222137450.html
Cruz himself says he was in Dallas. He says he saw the motorcade go by on
Cedar Springs Road. Maybe he's lying, but how would you know?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-15 01:08:03 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 19efppp
???I was working for IBM in Dallas,??? he said in a short
conversation in the crowd at a luncheon for the Irving-based Institute for
Policy Innovation think tank.
???I saw the motorcade pass about 15 minutes before it
happened.???
https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article222137450.html
Cruz himself says he was in Dallas. He says he saw the motorcade go by on
Cedar Springs Road. Maybe he's lying, but how would you know?
Not in Dealey Plaza. FYI, a conspirator does not have to be in the same
place as the shooter. Did Helms go to Cuba to supervise the Castro plots?
19efppp
2019-05-16 00:14:07 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 19efppp
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 19efppp
???I was working for IBM in Dallas,??? he said in a short
conversation in the crowd at a luncheon for the Irving-based Institute for
Policy Innovation think tank.
???I saw the motorcade pass about 15 minutes before it
happened.???
https://www.star-telegram.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/bud-kennedy/article222137450.html
Cruz himself says he was in Dallas. He says he saw the motorcade go by on
Cedar Springs Road. Maybe he's lying, but how would you know?
Not in Dealey Plaza. FYI, a conspirator does not have to be in the same
place as the shooter. Did Helms go to Cuba to supervise the Castro plots?
"Not in Dealey Plaza." Instead of admitting that you were wrong, you moved
the goal posts. Marsh is never wrong because he can always change the
rules of the game, and then change the subject. But still, you are being
arrogant. How do you know he wasn't in Dealey Plaza? I'm not saying he
was. I have no reason to think he was. But how can you declare that he was
not? That's the way you are, and that's why I think you don't give a damn
about what really happened. The truth does not seem to matter to you. It's
all about the argument, not the truth.