The two cross talk fragments prove there was a skip on the Dictabelt
GKnoll
2018-07-28 03:56:21 UTC
The two cross talk fragments, "in an effort" and "try to determine"
prove that there were several skips on the Dictabelt.
GKnoll
2018-07-30 21:28:12 UTC
Post by GKnoll
The two cross talk fragments, "in an effort" and "try to determine"
prove that there were several skips on the Dictabelt.
The following image shows where the fragment "try to determine" is
located relative to the beginning of the "hold" crosstalk. It shows that
the "try to determine" fragment is followed immediately by the the "hold
everything secure" crosstalk.

There is about 2.3 seconds of missing section where the "loud click" is
located.

Following is the complete section of speech broadcast on Channel 2 that
starts at "in an effort". I have put asterisks around the missing section.

"in an effort to try to determine, *if what and when happened down
there and* hold everything secure until homicide and other investigators
can get there".

The segment "if what and when happened down there and" is missing. The
"loud click" is a back skip of the recorder and it happened during this
episode of cross talk.

here is the link...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-31 20:11:50 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
The two cross talk fragments, "in an effort" and "try to determine"
prove that there were several skips on the Dictabelt.
The following image shows where the fragment "try to determine" is
located relative to the beginning of the "hold" crosstalk. It shows that
the "try to determine" fragment is followed immediately by the the "hold
everything secure" crosstalk.
There is about 2.3 seconds of missing section where the "loud click" is
located.
Is that 2.3 seconds the gap time for repeats?
Post by GKnoll
Following is the complete section of speech broadcast on Channel 2 that
starts at "in an effort". I have put asterisks around the missing section.
 "in an effort to try to determine, *if what and when happened down
there and* hold everything secure until homicide and other investigators
can get there".
The segment "if what and when happened down there and" is missing. The
"loud click" is a back skip of the recorder and it happened during this
episode of cross talk.
Is 2.3 seconds the regular back skip timing?
g***@gmail.com
2018-08-02 02:01:05 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Following is the complete section of speech broadcast on Channel 2 that
starts at "in an effort". I have put asterisks around the missing section.
 "in an effort to try to determine, *if what and when happened down
there and* hold everything secure until homicide and other investigators
can get there".
The segment "if what and when happened down there and" is missing. The
"loud click" is a back skip of the recorder and it happened during this
episode of cross talk.
Is 2.3 seconds the regular back skip timing?
I think it might be. I think there was 2.3 seconds recording time per
track. So 2.3 seconds would be a back skip of 1 track. This would imply
that there would be 23 minutes of recording time for an entire
Dictabelt.
GKnoll
2018-08-02 23:32:31 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?

Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Anthony Marsh
Hiding under the bed.
g***@gmail.com
2018-08-10 02:24:18 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?
Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Hiding under the bed.
Breaking new ground is always difficult. Having said that, I do believe
that both Steve Barber and Michael ODell have a responsibility to address
these issues in the public domain. Members of this forum should ask them
to address it.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:07:07 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?
Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Hiding under the bed.
Breaking new ground is always difficult. Having said that, I do believe
that both Steve Barber and Michael ODell have a responsibility to address
these issues in the public domain. Members of this forum should ask them
to address it.
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Michael O'Dell
2018-08-14 01:58:31 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?
Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Hiding under the bed.
Breaking new ground is always difficult. Having said that, I do believe
that both Steve Barber and Michael ODell have a responsibility to address
these issues in the public domain. Members of this forum should ask them
to address it.
Nobody has a responsibility to respond to your random thoughts. That's
just nutty.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing. I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better. But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.

Michael
GKnoll
2018-08-15 00:28:05 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?
Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Hiding under the bed.
Breaking new ground is always difficult. Having said that, I do believe
that both Steve Barber and Michael ODell have a responsibility to address
these issues in the public domain. Members of this forum should ask them
to address it.
Nobody has a responsibility to respond to your random thoughts.  That's
just nutty.
Actually, you do.

The question I asked Steve is not just a random thought. I asked him(and
you) where exactly he hears the words "to determine". He has refused to
do that.

You actually should be telling Steve to tell the newsgroup where exactly
he hears those words and not trying to fault me because I am asking him
to do it.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Marsh's statement is absurd at all. I think that Marsh is right.
Michael
odellm
2018-08-15 18:54:24 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Marsh's statement is absurd at all. I think that Marsh is right.
Michael
Problem is, you keep "learning" things that aren't true. Remember your
"two things" about me?

Michael
GKnoll
2018-08-16 02:40:13 UTC
Post by odellm
Post by GKnoll
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Marsh's statement is absurd at all. I think that Marsh is right.
Michael
Problem is, you keep "learning" things that aren't true. Remember your
"two things" about me?
Michael
I based those things about you on things which Steve said. Do you
remember telling me that you and Steve used to work together selling
audio tapes of track 7?

And you are talking for Steve in the NG now.

You never add anything new to the conversation. You are just concerned
with your image.

If you do not want me to associate you with Steve, then do not speak for
him.
Michael O'Dell
2018-08-16 02:19:33 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
here is the link...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FsgTokwS3DXhkvBfA
You do notice that Steve Barber and Michael O'Dell are no where to be
found?
Those two guys have some explaining to do.
Hiding under the bed.
Breaking new ground is always difficult. Having said that, I do believe
that both Steve Barber and Michael ODell have a responsibility to address
these issues in the public domain. Members of this forum should ask them
to address it.
Nobody has a responsibility to respond to your random thoughts.
That's just nutty.
Actually, you do.
No, I don't. I have no obligation to ever mention this subject again.
And most of the time I don't.

More specifically, nobody works for you. I have no obligation to
respond to your claims even if they were actual thought-out arguments.

There's a million cranks on the internet that all think they have the
answer to something. One I knew thought he could prove Einstein was
wrong. They are all totally convinced and think they have the
"evidence" to prove it. Nobody has an obligation to disprove these
people. Although I admit doing so once in a while for entertainment.
Post by GKnoll
The question I asked Steve is not just a random thought. I asked him(and
you) where exactly he hears the words "to determine". He has refused to
do that.
You actually should be telling Steve to tell the newsgroup where exactly
he hears those words and not trying to fault me because I am asking him
to do it.
I don't tell Steve what to do.
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Marsh's statement is absurd at all. I think that Marsh is right.
Well, that says something about you.

Michael
GKnoll
2018-08-16 22:35:55 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Do I have to keep reminding you that not too long ago you told Steve
that he was wrong about the location of the "men available" fragment.
There's a million cranks on the internet that all think they have the
answer to something.  One I knew thought he could prove Einstein was
wrong.  They are all totally convinced and think they have the
"evidence" to prove it.  Nobody has an obligation to disprove these
people.  Although I admit doing so once in a while for entertainment.
Well, now its your turn. Now I am going to teach you something.

We all have something to learn. The reason I know what I do know about
this case is because I was willing to take risk, to ask questions, to
not be afraid to be wrong.
Post by GKnoll
The question I asked Steve is not just a random thought. I asked
him(and you) where exactly he hears the words "to determine". He has
refused to do that.
You actually should be telling Steve to tell the newsgroup where
exactly he hears those words and not trying to fault me because I am
asking him to do it.
I don't tell Steve what to do.
Actually, you did. Again, you told him he was wrong about the "men
available" location. And if you were completely honest with yourself and
others you would tell him about a few other things that have been
discussed in this newsgroup.
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
 From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Marsh's statement is absurd at all. I think that Marsh is right.
Well, that says something about you.
After dealing with you and Steve, we both came to the same conclusion.
Michael
odellm
2018-08-18 00:57:55 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
[...]
See? Like that. This comment has nothing to do with what you're replying
to. It's like you're reading different words.
Post by GKnoll
The question I asked Steve is not just a random thought. I asked
him(and you) where exactly he hears the words "to determine". He has
refused to do that.
You actually should be telling Steve to tell the newsgroup where
exactly he hears those words and not trying to fault me because I am
asking him to do it.
I don't tell Steve what to do.
Actually, you did. Again, you told him he was wrong about the "men
available" location. And if you were completely honest with yourself and
others you would tell him about a few other things that have been
discussed in this newsgroup.
And again. Remember, Steve asked me a question and I answered it. That
has nothing to do with telling him what to do. Neither does anything else
you wrote here. You aren't following the ball. This is one of the
reasons trying to discuss anything with you is futile.
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.  I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.  But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
 From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Michael
GKnoll
2018-08-18 20:36:21 UTC
Post by odellm
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by GKnoll
[...]
I am following the ball, I just do not believe you.
Post by odellm
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by Michael O'Dell
Post by Anthony Marsh
Well, we have, thousands of times, but they refuse to answer because
they are part of the cover-up and KNOW it was a conspiracy.
Tony likes to throw these absurd statement based on nothing.?? I don't
know why, they don't make him look any better.?? But they can be
humorous, in a certain kind of way.
??From what I have learned about you and Steve, I do not think that
Michael
GKnoll
2018-08-10 02:24:30 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Here is a link to a supporting thread

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/8bZ-OOmYtKw
Ace Kefford
2018-08-15 00:55:05 UTC
Post by GKnoll
The two cross talk fragments, "in an effort" and "try to determine"
prove that there were several skips on the Dictabelt.
Old news. We all know that there was a skip on the Dictabelt -- Patrolman
Ernie "Skip" Siebert. I can't remember his call number, but you could
look it up.