Miscellaneous JFK-Related Topics
David Von Pein
2018-07-01 22:42:30 UTC
THE WARREN COMMISSION:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24966-the-warren-commission-and-their-ego/?tab=comments#comment-379886

JACK TATUM:
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2018/05/jack-tatum.html

THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25013-need-single-bullet-theory-diagram/?tab=comments#comment-381256
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/25012-need-single-bullet-theory-diagram/?tab=comments#comment-381286

LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24927-who-changed-the-motorcade-route/?page=15&tab=comments#comment-379836

GOVERNOR CONNALLY AND THE DALLAS MOTORCADE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24927-who-changed-the-motorcade-route/?page=16&tab=comments#comment-379924

SECRET SERVICE PROTOCOL:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24927-who-changed-the-motorcade-route/?page=19&tab=comments#comment-379995

2,000 More:
http://misc-jfk-posts-of-interest.blogspot.com
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-02 17:32:12 UTC
Do you have a point?
David Von Pein
2018-07-05 02:17:46 UTC
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2016/02/miscellaneous-posts-part-114.html
David Von Pein
2018-07-18 18:58:32 UTC
SQUEEZING INTO THE SNIPER'S NEST:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=5#comment-307431

WHERE DID THE SHELLS END UP?:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=6#comment-307484

WHERE ARE THE WOUNDS?:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=15#comment-307721

OSWALD ON THE SIXTH FLOOR:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22020&page=3#comment-307075

WORKERS ON THE SIXTH FLOOR ON NOVEMBER 22:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24892-kennedy-related-photos-from-dvps-collection/?page=3&tab=comments#comment-378412

OSWALD'S SHOOTING PERFORMANCE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037#comment-307303
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22020&page=4#comment-307835

THE TRAJECTORY OF THE HEAD SHOT:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=4#comment-307411

THE FREEWAY SIGNS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22043&page=2#comment-307723

VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=10#comment-307589

GARY MACK:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22037&page=14#comment-307690

KOOK ALERT!:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22003&page=14#comment-307135

ANOTHER KOOK ALERT!!:
https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14971-DVP-on-Assignment&p=100787#post100787
David Von Pein
2018-07-18 18:59:37 UTC
KEN DREW SAID:

View your WC exhibit 1301 photo re-creation of the scene and put a shooter
in that photo.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah. And?

What's so impossible about it? Oswald just angled the rifle as much as he
needed to, over the top of the boxes, in order to get the job done. Big
deal. Easy as pie. You're manufacturing a shooting problem for Oswald that
never existed.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0255a.htm

KEN DREW SAID:

Put the shooter in WC exhibit 1301 and don't let him point the rifle
straight down at the street, it needs to go out quite a ways.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Below is a picture of Secret Service agent John Howlett sitting in the
Sniper's Nest during the SS re-enactment....

What is so hard about envisioning the sniper leaning forward a bit more
and pointing his rifle downward toward the street over the top of the
boxes? You think such a maneuver is totally impossible? Why would you
think that?

And given the posture being exhibited by Howlett in that image, I'm not
even sure that a sniper would need to lean forward any further in order to
angle a rifle down at the street. Perhaps he would need to lean forward a
bit more for the FIRST shot (which I think occurred about Z160). But for
the second and third shots, when JFK was further down the road, it's quite
possible that Oswald might have been in just this posture when he fired
those last two shots at the President. It looks to me as if a rifle could
be "angled" over the top of the boxes in order to achieve the proper angle
for the shots at Z224 and Z313.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22037-live-camera-from-6-i-know-youve-probably-seen-it-but/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-307441
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-19 21:47:16 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
View your WC exhibit 1301 photo re-creation of the scene and put a shooter
in that photo.
Yeah. And?
What's so impossible about it? Oswald just angled the rifle as much as he
needed to, over the top of the boxes, in order to get the job done. Big
deal. Easy as pie. You're manufacturing a shooting problem for Oswald that
never existed.
https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh22/html/WH_Vol22_0255a.htm
Put the shooter in WC exhibit 1301 and don't let him point the rifle
straight down at the street, it needs to go out quite a ways.
Below is a picture of Secret Service agent John Howlett sitting in the
Sniper's Nest during the SS re-enactment....
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rrdQU9q9_so/VXy1KI5PE2I/AAAAAAABGhA/1OfmJ5bofSU/s1600/Secret-Service-Reenactment-2.png
PHONY. Those boxes are not in the right positions.
It's easy when they LIE.
Post by David Von Pein
What is so hard about envisioning the sniper leaning forward a bit more
and pointing his rifle downward toward the street over the top of the
boxes? You think such a maneuver is totally impossible? Why would you
think that?
YOU are impossible.
Post by David Von Pein
And given the posture being exhibited by Howlett in that image, I'm not
even sure that a sniper would need to lean forward any further in order to
angle a rifle down at the street. Perhaps he would need to lean forward a
bit more for the FIRST shot (which I think occurred about Z160). But for
the second and third shots, when JFK was further down the road, it's quite
possible that Oswald might have been in just this posture when he fired
those last two shots at the President. It looks to me as if a rifle could
be "angled" over the top of the boxes in order to achieve the proper angle
for the shots at Z224 and Z313.
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/22037-live-camera-from-6-i-know-youve-probably-seen-it-but/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-307441
Stop being silly. You might as well show us the HSCA tests and claim the
conditions were exactly the same. How many times did the DPD rearrange
the boxes in the sniper's nest? At least 4 times. Show us which
arrangement you like the best.
n***@gmail.com
2018-08-01 03:11:47 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
[...]
Are you saying LHO was incapable of using those boxes as he saw fit to
assist his shooting? Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-02 23:01:17 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
Post by David Von Pein
[...]
I am stating that the way the boxes are stacked up would prevent anyone
from poking the rifle out of the window and shooting. Even using them as a
gun rest is awkward.

But anything back about 1 or 2 would place the shooter's face in the
shadows like the third black man on the 5th floor.
There was someone up there shooting, but we can't SEE him.
David Von Pein
2018-07-30 21:30:06 UTC
ANTHONY MARSH SAID:

I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.

More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
Anthony Marsh
I don't care. I have his book.
David Von Pein
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-03 14:45:10 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
I didn't say cancelled. This UseNet thingie is too complicated for you to
understand. I think you need the newsreader which uses different colors to
make different people's text.

But I enjoy the fact that you will latch onto ANY message to atttack me.
David Von Pein
2018-08-04 23:46:38 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
I didn't say cancelled.
Yes, you did. You said it on February 13, 2006, here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/T74iuwtmO6I/KqXY85l3W3oJ
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-08 05:44:48 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
I didn't say cancelled.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/T74iuwtmO6I/KqXY85l3W3oJ
Your quoting is wrong.
David Von Pein
2018-08-09 01:48:35 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
I didn't say cancelled.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/T74iuwtmO6I/KqXY85l3W3oJ
Your quoting is wrong.
No, it isn't. It's a verbatim Anthony Marsh quote from 2/13/2006.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-10 13:26:04 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
The one you said was going to be cancelled?
I didn't say cancelled.
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/T74iuwtmO6I/KqXY85l3W3oJ
Your quoting is wrong.
No, it isn't. It's a verbatim Anthony Marsh quote from 2/13/2006.
No. You don't know how to quote. Look at how Steve posts. He mixes up
his message with someone elses.
Post by David Von Pein
Mark
2018-08-03 02:36:35 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
Apart from believing Bugliosi is a "liar" why did you think RH would be
cancelled?

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-04 23:15:46 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by David Von Pein
I can't wait to see the look on your face when it is announced that
Bugliosi's book has been canceled.
More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/02/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-621.html
I don't care. I have his book.
Apart from believing Bugliosi is a "liar" why did you think RH would be
cancelled?
Mark
Moi? I never wanted it cancelled. Just the CD is worth the cost.
Plus it makes a great doorstop.