Is JFK Numbers a Cult?
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-09 15:52:04 UTC
Our esteemed counterpart of the LN persuasion, Mark, just raised a crucial
issue. We should all be glad and proud to see evidence that, after all and
contrary to popular perception, there is intelligent life in a.a.jfk.

Okay, all kidding aside. Be serious, people!

The issue raised by Mark demands a complete response. To start, please
watch one of my infamous videoclips:

[Pay close attention to the part about Ramon just being a dweeb, highly
replaceable]

As you can see, I am a frustrated cinematographer, was thrilled when the
Wechts, independently volunteered to pass any material from JFK Numbers
and *only* from JFK Numbers to the speaker of honor in the Houston Trial
of Lee, Alec Baldwin.

Alas ... :-( that effort has been fruitless so far: Alec was undergoing a
hip replacement surgery, just had a baby, yada, yada, yada ... could NOT
help us raise money but offered to be the narrator in the Unified JFK
Community's response to the PBS Nova "scientific" study.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/cold-case-jfk.html

[if we pull this off, there will be cameras rolling in 3 locations: Dealey
Plaza, College Park and Boston]

Rats! There goes my dream to to be writer/actor in SNL :-(

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ramon (at) jfknumbers.org
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-10 13:18:10 UTC
http://youtu.be/hlR-kxbvdOY
[Pay close attention to the part about Ramon just being a dweeb, highly
replaceable]
As you can see, I am a frustrated cinematographer, was thrilled when the
Wechts, independently volunteered to pass any material from JFK Numbers
and *only* from JFK Numbers to the speaker of honor in the Houston Trial
of Lee, Alec Baldwin.
Alas ... :-( that effort has been fruitless so far: Alec was undergoing a
hip replacement surgery, just had a baby, yada, yada, yada ... could NOT
help us raise money but offered to be the narrator in the Unified JFK
Community's response to the PBS Nova "scientific" study.
Na, he was too busy playing Trump on TV.
http://youtu.be/CcYdiEVLc7Q
http://youtu.be/mpbOYLE7ATk
ramon (at) jfknumbers.org
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-11 04:21:45 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Yes, exactly. I am not kidding, that is one of the reasons Alec couldn't
be more involved. Did I mention that he knows a lot about the murder case?
(except the numerical aspect, in which he is clueless :-(

There is room for hope, however (the following also applies to doctor
Wecht's other Hollywood buddy: Oliver Stone). In my [in]famous letter to
Baldwin, passed to him by the elder Wecht (and heretofore only seen by 3
people), this was item NUMBER 0 (more urgent than No. 1):

"Help us get an advertisement/communication/PR agency in New York"

No, it doesn't have to cost us a fortune, we will not have to get a 2nd.
mortgage (or sell ourselves as sex slaves :-). In fact, I would insist
that they work FOR FREE.

Like sex, activism it is infinitely better, more pleasurable when it is
done for love, not for money.

All Alec has to do it dial a few phone numbers, shoot a few e-mails, to
his Liberal contacts. There has to be a group of hungry (for money, but
even more: FAME) young advertising geniuses, with pony tails, eager and
ready to make their mark in the world of Madison Avenue.

Boy! Do I/we have a perfect campaign for them!

Hamilton, Lin-Manuel Miranda (*), move over!

https://www.broadway.com/shows/hamilton-broadway/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

(*) My fellow Latino would be thrilled to help us beat the crap out of the
Koch-sponsored charade.
claviger
2018-08-13 06:01:24 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Ramon,

Are you Polish, Italian, and Spanish or maybe Portuguese? One more
thing to know if you visit San Antonio. I was there for a convention and
made a faux pas at a party chatting with some of the local hosts. The
subject was Texas history and I said, "When San Antonia was founded
by the Mexicans ...." and everyone stopped talking and stared at me.
There was awkward silence and I asked "Did I say something wrong?"

Then one very kind gentleman spoke up and said "San Antonio was
not founded by Mexicans. It was founded by Canary Islanders." I was
surprised to hear that. The Canary Islands were Spanish territory and
there was a long drought, so many of them made a decision to sail to
the Mexican Colonies. There was no more land for them to plant, so
the Mexicans suggested they continue their journey further north to
Spanish claimed territory with excellent water resources and a lonely
Spanish mission called San Antonio de Valero. So they made the trek
north and located the mission, then settled into the area.

What the Mexicans failed to tell them, this territory was inhabited by
two savage tribes, Apaches and Comanches. The Mexicans did not
mention how dangerous this area was. The Canary Islanders found
out the hard way. For a long time they struggled against all sorts of
dangers and difficulties but survived and eventually thrived, with no
help from the Mexican government.

Years later a column of Mexican Calvary showed up one day and the
people were happy to see them but curious why they made the trek
up there after all these years. They could have used their help. The
Calavry officer explained they were there to collect taxes.

The Guanches were stunned and asked why they had to pay taxes
since the Mexican government never provided any services to their
colony for all those years. They told the soldiers to go back home
they could survive on their own.

The Soldiers became aggressive and took over their town and then
demanded food, cattle, and horses as taxation. The situation kept
getting worse and the resentment by the Colonists increased. The
cause fo all this was a new Presidente named Santa Anna whom the
colonistas came to loathe. Long story short, the San Antonio colony
of Guanches rebelled against Santa Anna long before the Texans did.

To this day the Canary Islander descendants are the blue bloods of
San Antonio and belong to a very exclusive fraternal organization.
They get along fine with Mexicans, but still loathe Santa Anna for how
he abused their ancestors. The Canary Islander colonistas supported
the Texans at the Alamo and San Jacinto, and Jaun Seguin is a famous
Texas hero.

The hero of Cinco de Mayo at the Battle of Puebla, Mexico was General
Ignacio Zaragoza, who was born in Goliad TX and his mother was Maria
Seguin from one of the leading families of Canary Islander colonists.

OK, so now when you go visit San Antonio they will be impressed you
know so much about the history of this famous city in Texas and their
brave colonial ancestors.
claviger
2018-08-14 01:49:08 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Juan Seguin is a famous Texas hero who was a Colonel in the Texas
Calvary. A town near San Antonio is named for the Seguin family
with a statue of Juan Seguin in the town square.
claviger
2018-08-15 02:13:45 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Ironically the surname Seguin means "Friend in Victory" or
"Victorious Friend".
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-12 20:30:11 UTC
Okay, let's continue with an itemized response to Mark's accusation. Or,
to be fair, let's call it "Mark's Challenge"

Perhaps Mark has the wrong motivations, but he deserves credit: he is the
first one to raise a very important point.

Interestingly, Mark seems to be otherwise occupied elsewhere. It matters
not: it is the issues which have importance, NOT the people.

Does the JFK Number initiative have the characteristics of a cult? IOW: Is
it of a Messianic nature?

Let's use other cults as reference. Start with the first Messiah: Jesus
Christ himself. If Jesus had said: "Leave me alone, can't you see that I
am busy with Sweet Mary Magdalene here?, go find yourself another guy,
willing to be crucified", which is precisely what Yours Truly is saying,
then the movements would be indeed equivalent.

Other Cults: Did David Koresh say: "Look, don't follow me, the person.
Find ANOTHER, a better qualified leader! There are 320 freakin' million
people in this country, why do I have to be the one to lead this, forever?
Yes, I started it, but I have every intention to give up my crown, throne,
title, whatever to a real representative of the science community."? Did
Adolf Hitler? Did Hugo Chavez? Did Martin Luther King?

A fun, last comparison would be with the group in (where else?)
-California, Land of Liberals and Wackos- that were convinced that an
extra terrestrial craft was waiting for them, so they committed suicide
with cyanide. I honestly thought that the part about the castration
requirement to board the Mothership was made up, added by the SNL skit,
but there was actual mutilation, in Mexico:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heaven%27s_Gate_(religious_group)

We could compare and contrast JFK Numbers with those wackos, but my point
is made. Rest assured, dear "followers" of this: your cojones are badly
needed, now more than ever. Do not toss them in a dumpster!

Oh, Mark... When was that last time when attempting to summon the
brightest minds, survival of the fittest (the basest of academic rigor
pillars), the student replacing the professor, was considered to be
cultist?

The dialectic technique above displayed is known as reductio ad absurdum.

https://goo.gl/o6vqj2

-Ramon The One Desperately Looking for a Replacement, a Real Respected
Scientist, a Boss (or at the very least, some complements)

JFK Numbers
Mark
2018-08-13 19:14:09 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
[...]
Oh damn. I tell you what, I did strongly imply that your language was
similar to a cult leader's. I hereby take it back. You don't need to
write anything else about it like the above. You should make better use of
your time and spend it solely on for your JFK Numbers Project, and just
leave me out of it.

Mark
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-15 15:36:58 UTC
Check this out:

"Poll: Majority of GOP agrees news media is 'enemy of the people'"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics/quinnipiac-media-gop/index.html

I hereby rest my case.

That is a big, crucial difference that I have with leaders such as Jeff
Morley, John Newman, even with my (purported?, e-mentor? presumed?): Dr.
Cyril Wecht, who I irreverently call (never in his presence) The Pope.

Note: I like to think of me as his protegee, who has been climbing the
"corporate" JFK Big Wigs Ladder, and now am at 1 degree of separation. The
one person who has been recently designated as point of contact is Bill
Kelly, before him it was Larry Schnapf.

"As an initial goal, Citizens Against Political Assassinations (CAPA), a
non-partisan umbrella group, seeks withheld records pertaining to the
assassinations"

https://capa-us.org/

I obviously have no problem with being non-partisan. But that would be
like saying that the NRA (with members such as Michael Moore) is
bi-partisan. Come on! Give a freakin' break. Let's stop pretending that we
are neutral in the Liberal/Alt. Right issue, is all I'm sayin'...

Check below the Herrera Political JFK Murder Taxonomy (long censored
everywhere I attempted to post it).

Question: In which of the 4 groups should we concentrate in our search for
help? By help I mean: Taking our new message to the MSM, with an actual
advertisement/communication/PR agency.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

==================
There are 4 clearly aligned positions in the case of JFK's murder.

Each group has a well defined motivation.

Liberal/Democrats:
(1) Liberal Conspiracy Theorists

This group is still grieving by the horrible crime. They feel robbed of a
demigod who reached mythic proportions. Their source of frustration is the
breach of the trust between the government and The People, an injustice
that has been unresolved for too long.

Oliver Stone, John Kerry (best friend of Teddy), all the Kennedys,
Clintons, Gore, Jeff Morley, Jim DiEugenio, Cyril Wecht, Gary Aguilar,
Ramon F. Herrera.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- (2) Liberal Lone Nutters

These folks are terrified about the real possibility that LBJ had
something to do with it:

Chris Mathews, Jimmy Carter, Larry Sabato, Robert Allbritton, who is the
Founder of Politico and Member of the Trustees of the LBJ Library, Jean
Davison, etc.

I am convinced that Rachel Maddow is a closeted CT (she is too intelligent
to be LN) but must follow MSNBC policy.

The position of the right is more interesting. Per their nature, it is
rooted on abhorrence. It hinges on what they hate the most. See groups No.
3 and No. 4 below.

Conservative/Republicans:

(3) Conservative Lone Nutters:

They hate the Democratic Party the most. Schadenfreude is a factor:

"It was a freakin' commie!! One of your own!!! Oswald did it to impress
Fidel!!"

Prof. John McAdams, Bill O'Reilly, Donald Trump and most Conservatives
(4) Conservative Conspiracy Theorists

These folks have never met a conspiracy they didn't like. First and
foremost, they hate the US government with a blind fury.

See Birthers, Truthers, InfoWars, Breitbart, etc.
claviger
2018-08-17 00:24:42 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
"Poll: Majority of GOP agrees news media is 'enemy of the people'"
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/politics/quinnipiac-media-gop/index.html
I hereby rest my case.
Good, you case needs a rest. Give it a nice long siesta, then
come back and lecture us how to be a good little Liberals
overflowing with gobs and blobs of moral superiority.
How many jobs did you create today? Oh darn, that
is only a question Conservatives can answer!

Oops, sorry for the confusion. Liberals don't understand the
question because they worship at the alter of high taxes,
and infected with the rob Peter to pay Paul syndrome.
Difference is Conservatives want Paul to get a job
and give poor ole hardworking Peter a break.