someone could hear multiple sounds from a single shot
2018-05-12 14:30:22 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-12 23:59:25 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
BOZ
2018-05-14 03:10:18 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
3 SHOTS FROM OSWALD PLUS 3 ECHOES. THANK YOU. YOU FINALLY ADMITTED THAT
THERE WERE ONLY 3 SHOTS. YOU REALIZE THAT YOU SAID THAT THERE WERE 3
SHOTS. 3 PLUS 3 IS 6.
Anthony Marsh
I am making fun of YOUR theory.
BOZ
2018-05-14 03:10:32 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS YOU WOULD HAVE SAID "If that
weRE true then everyone would have reported 10 shots not 5 shots."
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-15 01:42:29 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS YOU WOULD HAVE SAID "If that
weRE true then everyone would have reported 10 shots not 5 shots."
Again, your logic is impeccable, and Mr. Marsh's gibberish has been placed
into its proper disposal bin.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-15 13:10:38 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS YOU WOULD HAVE SAID "If that
weRE true then everyone would have reported 10 shots not 5 shots."
Silly. I am talking about what your witnesses said. I think there was
only one witness who said 5 shots. Jean Hill said 4-6.

I rejected your silly construction.
BOZ
JEAN HILL IS YOUR RED HERRING. RED IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 14:14:14 UTC
MICHAEL HARGATHER: In a complicated geometry, like Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
you could get multiple shock reflections in that geometry. And so someone
could hear multiple sounds from a single shot.
Silly.
If that we true then everyone would have reported 6 shots not 3 shots.
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS YOU WOULD HAVE SAID "If that
weRE true then everyone would have reported 10 shots not 5 shots."
Silly. I am talking about what your witnesses said. I think there was
only one witness who said 5 shots. Jean Hill said 4-6.
I rejected your silly construction.
JEAN HILL IS YOUR RED HERRING. RED IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR.
zi don't like Herring.