19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.
2018-05-06 19:07:16 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
bigdog
2018-05-08 01:29:40 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
I was most struck by Chipper Jones's comment. I think he is typical of the
vast majority of Americans who believe there was a conspiracy. He saw the
movie JFK and looked at it as if it were a documentary instead of a
fictionalized account of an actual event. Such people should be directed
to David Reitzes' excellent website which exposes the numerous factoids
contained in that movie.

http://jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html
BOZ
JONES WAS A GREAT HITTER
bigdog
But apparently, not a critical thinker.
David Von Pein
2018-05-10 18:56:42 UTC
The quote below allegedly was spoken by Oliver Stone. But it's messed up.
The way it's worded, it would appear that Stone has flipped sides and
joined the LN camp....

“I’m amazed there is any single adult left in the USA who
would not think that Lee Harvey Oswald was the one and only
assassin.” -- Oliver Stone

The word "not" shouldn't be in that quote, IMO. I wonder if Oliver really
said it that way? Because it's very confusing the way it is phrased. It
would have been better for clarification sake if Oliver had used the word
"still" in that quote, instead of "not".
claviger
Clear thinking is not what Oliver Stone is all about.
David Von Pein
2018-05-15 03:12:55 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
The quote below allegedly was spoken by Oliver Stone. But it's messed up.
The way it's worded, it would appear that Stone has flipped sides and
joined the LN camp....
“I’m amazed there is any single adult left in the USA who
would not think that Lee Harvey Oswald was the one and only
assassin.” -- Oliver Stone
The word "not" shouldn't be in that quote, IMO. I wonder if Oliver really
said it that way? Because it's very confusing the way it is phrased. It
would have been better for clarification sake if Oliver had used the word
"still" in that quote, instead of "not".
Clear thinking is not what Oliver Stone is all about.
To be fair (and for clarification)....

I was wrong. Whoever quoted Oliver Stone on that "19 Famous People"
webpage was quoting Stone totally out of context....

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.conspiracy.jfk/q3o4_uhlPog/IZHVM735BwAJ
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 01:59:29 UTC
Post by David Von Pein
Post by claviger
Post by David Von Pein
[...]
Upon further reflection....

As much as it might pain me, I have to admit (after reading the WHOLE
quote supplied by Ben Holmes above) that Ben is 100% correct and I was
100% wrong when I said that Oliver Stone's quote was confusing and
improperly worded.

Stone's quote does now make perfect sense to me. And Ben's explanation IS,
indeed, an accurate one. I was mistaken, because the quote had been
truncated at the site where I first saw it. And, as Ben correctly points
out, when the entire quote is cited, then the quote (with the "Not"
included) does make sense.

In essence, Stone was saying....

***Well, gee folks, when you get all these MSM clowns telling millions of
people that Oswald acted alone, and they keep repeating that line for
weeks at a time during this 50th anniversary time period, well, then, it
would be incredible if there was *anybody* left in the USA who believed in
a conspiracy after such a media assault.***

As hard as it is to do, I feel the need to say "Thanks" to Ben Holmes for
posting the WHOLE Stone quotation, and for pointing out my error.

(I'll be back to disagreeing vehemently with Ben about something tomorrow,
I'm sure.)
Bud
May 14 (17 hours ago)

Beware WC defenders quoting.
But you really do need to attack Ben EVERY day just to keep your tip sharp.
David Von Pein
True. (And it's not like he doesn't deserve it. Right?)
Anthony Marsh
Well, I can't do it all by myself.
claviger
2018-05-09 14:41:32 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.

I'm convinced the Kennedy family knows more than we do.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-10 01:13:54 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
So?
claviger
2018-05-11 02:52:11 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
I'm convinced the Kennedy family knows more than we do.
So?
So why don't they put all this to rest since they know what really
happened?
claviger
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-13 20:03:52 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
So you don't believe in the science of acoustics. Even when it catches
criminals or saves lives?
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-14 15:18:41 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
So you don't believe in the science of acoustics.
Because one questions a particular application of science does not mean
they don't believe in science at all.

But then you know that perfectly well, Anthony Marsh. You employ childish
logic ("I'll cover my eyes so you can't see me") thinking that you're
going to fool anyone at all who reads this post. And as I've told you time
and again, all you do is make yourself look utterly foolish, especially
when I point it out.

You're welcome.
claviger
2018-05-15 01:50:13 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
So you don't believe in the science of acoustics. Even when it catches
criminals or saves lives?
I believe in real science, not make believe science. The so-called
acoustic evidence was debunked by the National Academy of Sciences. So
you are the one who who doesn't believe in Science.

National Academy of Sciences (NAS)
Report of the Committee on
Ballistic Acoustics
http://www.jfk-online.com/nas01.html#execsum
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 02:04:47 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
So you don't believe in the science of acoustics. Even when it catches
criminals or saves lives?
I believe in real science, not make believe science. The so-called
acoustic evidence was debunked by the National Academy of Sciences. So
you are the one who who doesn't believe in Science.
Real science is using acoustics every day to find the source of real gun
shots in real cities. Saving lives and catching criminals.

MassLive.com

Breaking News - MassLive.com

26-year-old man fatally shot in Brockton identified as Bethgy Cator
Posted May 13, 2018 at 11:59 AM

By Scott J. Croteau

***@masslive.com

Authorities identified the 26-year-old man fatally shot Saturday night
in Brockton as Bethgy Cator of Avon.

Cator was one of two men shot Saturday after police responded to a
report of gunfire in the Pleasant Street area around 10:15 p.m.,
according to the Plymouth County District Attorney's Office.

Brockton police's gunshot-detection system called ShotSpotter notified
police that multiple shots were fired.

Around the same time police received the notification, a man called 911
and reported he had been shot, authorities said.

Officers rushed to the scene and found two men suffering gunshot wounds
inside an SUV at the Brockton Mini Mart parking lot, according to CBS
Boston.

Cator was taken to an area hospital where he was pronounced dead. The
second victim was eventually taken to a Boston hospital. Authorities did
not update his condition.

Detectives continue to investigate the fatal shooting.
claviger
2018-05-18 00:11:56 UTC
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/11/19-famous-people-who-believe-jfk-conspiracy.html
Then what are they doing about it? Nothing.
We did already. It was called the HSCA and they found conspiracy.
The evidence they used was found to be unscientific.
Perhaps non-scientific is a better description.
So you don't believe in the science of acoustics. Even when it catches
criminals or saves lives?
I believe in real science, not make believe science. The so-called
acoustic evidence was debunked by the National Academy of Sciences. So
you are the one who who doesn't believe in Science.
Real science is using acoustics every day to find the source of real gun
shots in real cities. Saving lives and catching criminals.
OK, but the real science today was not available in 1978.
The National Academy of Sciences studied the so-called
"acoustic evidence" and disagreed with the conclusions.
The DPD Motorcycle Officer said his radio was not stuck
and functioned normal that day. This was flawed science
at the time and still is to this day. There were no witness
testimonies to corroborate this acoustic evidence or any
other evidence. There were other sounds that could not
be explained, like a church bell ringing. Careful analysis
of movie film proved the DPD Motorcycle was not in the
right place at the right time. The majority of witnesses in
Dealey Plaza only heard 3 shots.

For more info:
John F. Kennedy assassination Dictabelt recording - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_Dictabelt_recording
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-19 01:26:07 UTC
[...]
No, that is not what he said.
Read his damn testimony.
Post by claviger
and functioned normal that day. This was flawed science
at the time and still is to this day. There were no witness
It is used today to detect shots in cities and in combat.
Post by claviger
testimonies to corroborate this acoustic evidence or any
other evidence. There were other sounds that could not
be explained, like a church bell ringing. Careful analysis
Who said it was a church bell? Steve explained that already.
Post by claviger
of movie film proved the DPD Motorcycle was not in the
right place at the right time. The majority of witnesses in
Dealey Plaza only heard 3 shots.
Wrong. Myers lied.
claviger
2018-05-20 01:35:59 UTC
[...]
McLain has denied from Day One it was his motorcycle .

John F. Kennedy assassination Dictabelt recording
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_Dictabelt_recording
and functioned normal that day. This was flawed science
at the time and still is to this day. There were no witness
It is used today to detect shots in cities and in combat.
They use Dictabelts in combat?
testimonies to corroborate this acoustic evidence or any
other evidence. There were other sounds that could not
be explained, like a church bell ringing. Careful analysis
Who said it was a church bell? Steve explained that already.
Steve who?
of movie film proved the DPD Motorcycle was not in the
right place at the right time. The majority of witnesses in
Dealey Plaza only heard 3 shots.
Wrong. Myers lied.
Anytime a witness says something you don't approve it must
be a lie. Do you realize how childish that makes you sound?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-21 15:01:18 UTC
[...]
So what? Wouldn't you?
Post by claviger
John F. Kennedy assassination Dictabelt recording
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_Dictabelt_recording
and functioned normal that day. This was flawed science
at the time and still is to this day. There were no witness
It is used today to detect shots in cities and in combat.
They use Dictabelts in combat?
testimonies to corroborate this acoustic evidence or any
other evidence. There were other sounds that could not
be explained, like a church bell ringing. Careful analysis
Who said it was a church bell? Steve explained that already.
Steve who?
Go ahead, play dumb. Name any Steve who is interested in the acoustical
evidence.
of movie film proved the DPD Motorcycle was not in the
right place at the right time. The majority of witnesses in
Dealey Plaza only heard 3 shots.
Wrong. Myers lied.
Anytime a witness says something you don't approve it must
be a lie. Do you realize how childish that makes you sound?
Myers was not a witness.
All you can do it make false charges.
claviger
2018-05-22 05:11:42 UTC
[...]
Why would it matter to McLain either way? He simply told the
truth about his motorcycle, as far as he could tell his mic was
functioning normal that day.
John F. Kennedy assassination Dictabelt recording
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_Dictabelt_recording
and functioned normal that day. This was flawed science
at the time and still is to this day. There were no witness
It is used today to detect shots in cities and in combat.
They use Dictabelts in combat?
testimonies to corroborate this acoustic evidence or any
other evidence. There were other sounds that could not
be explained, like a church bell ringing. Careful analysis
Who said it was a church bell? Steve explained that already.
Steve who?
Go ahead, play dumb. Name any Steve who is interested in
the acoustical evidence.
I went back to the top and see no message from a Steve.
DPD McLain is the witness I'm referring to. Did he tell a lie?
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-23 15:14:21 UTC
[...]
I wasn't replying to Steve. I was replying to YOU and mentioned STeve.
Continue to play dumb and pretend that you don't know which Steve I am
tallking about.
of movie film proved the DPD Motorcycle was not in the
right place at the right time. The majority of witnesses in
Dealey Plaza only heard 3 shots.
Wrong. Myers lied.
Anytime a witness says something you don't approve it must
be a lie. Do you realize how childish that makes you sound?
Myers was not a witness.
All you can do it make false charges.
DPD McLain is the witness I'm referring to. Did he tell a lie?
How can he lie if he's not sure?
He said it was possible.
Anthony Marsh
They don't know what really jappened. They suspect.
BOZ
SO NOW YOU ARE BLAMING THE JAPS
BOZ
2018-05-11 02:52:29 UTC
Post by claviger
I'm convinced the Kennedy family knows more than we do.
So?
WHO WERE THE CONSPIRATORS? YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED. ALL YOU DO IS
ASSUME. YOU ASSUME A STRANGER TOOK A RIFLE INTO THE BUILDING WITHOUT
PROOF. YOU HAVE NO PROOF. DO YOU KNOW WHAT PROOF IS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT
EVIDENCE IS?