Conspiracy Theory
2018-08-04 23:16:55 UTC
Conspiracy theory

The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, seen here on the US
$1 bill, has been taken by some to be evidence of a conspiracy involving
the founders of the United States and the Illuminati.

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that
invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or
harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy
theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing
understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory
one.

According to the political scientist Michael Barkun, conspiracy theories
rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, and embody three
principles: nothing happens by accident, nothing is as it seems, and
everything is connected. Another common feature is that conspiracy
theories evolve to incorporate whatever evidence exists against them, so
that they become, as Barkun writes, a closed system that is unfalsifiable,
and therefore "a matter of faith rather than proof". Skeptics are among
their outspoken critics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-08 05:46:13 UTC
Conspiracy theory
The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, seen here on the US
$1 bill, has been taken by some to be evidence of a conspiracy involving
the founders of the United States and the Illuminati.
Hey, why are you skipping over the Masons and going after the
Illuminati? Did you know that some of our founding fathers were Masons?
Maybe you're a Mason or a friend of yours is and you're trying to cover
up for them.
Post by claviger
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that
invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or
harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy
theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing
understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory
one.
So you say there have never been any conspiracies?
9/11 was just an accident? The guys who broke into the Watergate were
just looking for the men's room and got lost?
We don't need any of your childish excuses. We're old enough to face
reality.
Post by claviger
According to the political scientist Michael Barkun, conspiracy theories
rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, and embody three
OK, so you don't believe in God. But I don't see how you can believe in
the Devil without believing in God.
claviger
You are barking at the TV again! Did you misplace your glasses?
claviger
2018-08-09 17:22:46 UTC
Conspiracy theory
The Eye of Providence, or the all-seeing eye of God, seen here on the US
$1 bill, has been taken by some to be evidence of a conspiracy involving
the founders of the United States and the Illuminati.
Hey, why are you skipping over the Masons and going after the
Illuminati? Did you know that some of our founding fathers were Masons?
Maybe you're a Mason or a friend of yours is and you're trying to cover
up for them.
Cover up for what? Are you saying the Masons had JFK assassinated?
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that
invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or
harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy
theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing
understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory
one.
So you say there have never been any conspiracies?
Where did I say that?
Post by Anthony Marsh
9/11 was just an accident?
It was a carefully planned and executed attack on the tallest
office building in the largest city in the USA that symbolized
the economic success of Free Market Capitalism.

Again you are barking at the guy on TV asking questions.
claviger
2018-08-09 17:22:59 UTC
Post by claviger
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that
invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or
harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy
theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing
understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory
one.
So you say there have never been any conspiracies?
I believe in conspiracies, just not this one.
Post by Anthony Marsh
9/11 was just an accident?
A vicious attack on a civilian target.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The guys who broke into the Watergate were
just looking for the men's room and got lost?
They were looking for the list of prostitutes used by
the Democratic National Committee.
Post by Anthony Marsh
We don't need any of your childish excuses. We're old enough
to face reality.
Here is the reality you need to face up to: no evidence of a SOTGK
and all wounds on the President came from behind the Limousine.
The ancient books of the TaNaKh and B'rit Chadashah tell us so.
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 16:11:15 UTC
Post by claviger
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that
invokes an unwarranted conspiracy, generally one involving an illegal or
harmful act carried out by government or other powerful actors. Conspiracy
theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing
understanding of history or simple facts. The term is often a derogatory
one.
So you say there have never been any conspiracies?
I believe in conspiracies, just not this one.
So you think the shot from the front was just an accident?
Like your shot from the SS car was just an accident?
Boy, do you have a lot of accidental shots.
Post by Anthony Marsh
The guys who broke into the Watergate were
just looking for the men's room and got lost?
They were looking for the list of prostitutes used by
the Democratic National Committee.
No, silly and you can't prove that.
Don't be a Roger Stone.
We don't need any of your childish excuses. We're old enough
to face reality.
Here is the reality you need to face up to: no evidence of a SOTGK
and all wounds on the President came from behind the Limousine.
I'm not arguing about your imaginary shooter.
According to the political scientist Michael Barkun, conspiracy theories
rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, and embody three
OK, so you don't believe in God. But I don't see how you can believe in
the Devil without believing in God.
The ancient books of the TaNaKh and B'rit Chadashah tell us so.
You're not allowed to read ancient books.