Moorman photo corresponds to Z-309; before fatal head shot
Ralph Cinque
2016-08-28 02:23:17 UTC
I spent at least 6 hours today doing a painstaking analysis of the
Zapruder film and the Moorman photo, to see which Zapruder frame really
corresponds to Moorman. And the result was that, contrary to common
belief, the Moorman photo was taken BEFORE the fatal head shot. To be
exact: the Moorman photo corresponds to Z-309, which is 4 frames before
the fatal head shot.

And it's easy enough to see at first glance that it had to be before Z-313
because once the fatal head shot hit, both JFK and Jackie were in motion.
His head went rearing back and to the left, and her head went the other
way, forward, no doubt to get out of the way. By reflex alone she would
have done that. You do it automatically- without thinking.

And after the fatal head shot, in Zapruder frames 314, 315, and 316, we
see the motion blur from all the movement. Those frames have a wild,
frenetic look. But, in the Moorman photo, both JFK and Jackie look
photographically stable. They have zero motion blur. They show no frenzy.
Therefore, it couldn't possibly be after the fatal head shot. The fatal
head shot hadn't happened yet.

In a word, it gets very wild and frenetic after the fatal head shot, but,
they are NOT in the midst of that frenzy in the Moorman photo; therefore,
it didn't happen yet.

So, it was a very misguided and unwarranted idea to claim that the Moorman
photo was taken after the fatal head shot. The reason we don't see the
damage from the fatal head shot on Kennedy is because it didn't happen
yet.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/08/we-need-to-reexamine-from-scratch.html
bigdog
2016-08-29 02:06:41 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
I spent at least 6 hours today doing a painstaking analysis of the
Zapruder film and the Moorman photo, to see which Zapruder frame really
corresponds to Moorman. And the result was that, contrary to common
belief, the Moorman photo was taken BEFORE the fatal head shot. To be
exact: the Moorman photo corresponds to Z-309, which is 4 frames before
the fatal head shot.
Oh WOW. Almost a quarter of a second earlier.
Post by Ralph Cinque
And it's easy enough to see at first glance that it had to be before Z-313
because once the fatal head shot hit, both JFK and Jackie were in motion.
His head went rearing back and to the left, and her head went the other
way, forward, no doubt to get out of the way. By reflex alone she would
have done that. You do it automatically- without thinking.
And after the fatal head shot, in Zapruder frames 314, 315, and 316, we
see the motion blur from all the movement. Those frames have a wild,
frenetic look. But, in the Moorman photo, both JFK and Jackie look
photographically stable. They have zero motion blur. They show no frenzy.
Therefore, it couldn't possibly be after the fatal head shot. The fatal
head shot hadn't happened yet.
Is this supposed to be an earth shaking revelation?
Post by Ralph Cinque
In a word, it gets very wild and frenetic after the fatal head shot, but,
they are NOT in the midst of that frenzy in the Moorman photo; therefore,
it didn't happen yet.
So, it was a very misguided and unwarranted idea to claim that the Moorman
photo was taken after the fatal head shot. The reason we don't see the
damage from the fatal head shot on Kennedy is because it didn't happen
yet.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/08/we-need-to-reexamine-from-scratch.html
I don't know what you think this proves. I've never thought the Moorman
photo was perfectly synced with Z313 for a number of reasons. For one we
don't see the head splatter that we see in Z313 nor as you pointed out has
JFK started to rock backward. I've always thought it was a split second
before the head shot although it's not terribly important precisely how
much before. The Moorman photo captures the last instant of JFK's
conscious life.
Anthony Marsh
2016-08-30 19:18:46 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
i think the crucial point is not if it syncs perfectly with the shot or
whether it was taken BEFORE or after the shot hit JFK. Slightly after. I
can see for myself that JFK is not leaning over. A kook like Cinque can't.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2016-09-01 01:44:31 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
How come you're so much cooler than Ralph, Anthony? You don't even try,
and you're like, miles ahead of his intellectual capabilities. You must
have better drugs then he does. Who's your pharmacist? Did you know
heroin is the strongest drug you can buy without a prescription? How
about scopolamine? Does that work?
Anthony Marsh
2016-09-02 16:46:54 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Perspective and lighting and the difference between color and black and
white.
Ralph Cinque
2016-09-01 01:54:58 UTC
Marsh, I know you're an old guy, but you may live long enough to see
things unfold the way they are going to. And I sincerely hope you do, just
so you can know that for decades, you were wrong, dead wrong.
bigdog
2016-09-02 03:41:53 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Marsh, I know you're an old guy, but you may live long enough to see
things unfold the way they are going to. And I sincerely hope you do, just
so you can know that for decades, you were wrong, dead wrong.
You'll both be pushing up daisies without ever finding any evidence that
anybody except Oswald took part in the assassination of JFK.
Jason Burke
2016-09-03 01:49:55 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Marsh, I know you're an old guy, but you may live long enough to see
things unfold the way they are going to. And I sincerely hope you do, just
so you can know that for decades, you were wrong, dead wrong.
You'll both be pushing up daisies without ever finding any evidence that
anybody except Oswald took part in the assassination of JFK.
It *does* seem to be the only thing that's keeping bof o' dem using
oxygen.
BOZ
The Moorman photo was taken between Z-315 and 316.
Ralph Cinque
2016-08-29 21:06:38 UTC
No, it wasn't Boz. It was taken at Z-309. I've done the labor on this; not
you.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/08/below-is-blogpost-in-which-i-posted-all.html
Anthony Marsh
2016-08-31 02:44:59 UTC
BS. You've done nothing but BS. I am the one who did the photogrammetry.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2016-09-01 02:12:25 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
No, it wasn't Boz. It was taken at Z-309. I've done the labor on this; not
you.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2016/08/below-is-blogpost-in-which-i-posted-all.html
BS. You've done nothing but BS. I am the one who did the photogrammetry.
i thought that Dead OIC Posthumous Senior Member Jack White was the
photogrammatrist. Guess I was wrong.
Anthony Marsh
I think he's still listed as an active member!
Jason Burke
And is still providing as much reality as the rest of the OIC crowd.
Steve BH
2018-06-06 15:05:08 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Too made you didn't use the simple way to figure this out.

You can SEE Zapruder (and his secretary behind him) very clearly in the
full Moorman photo. That makes it quite easy to figure out when she
snapped her photo, but seeing who and what is to the left and right of the
plane that defines the line of sight in the Moorman photo directly
obvious. It is the plane between Moorman and Zapruder in Moorman's photo.
Since the limo has already passed through this plane when the Moorman
photo is taken, the two persons of interest are the two motorcycle cops
flanking the limo. Of these, the one nearest Zapruder is hidden by
sprocket holes at the crucial instants.

But the officer nearest Moorman, the man on JFK's left (left rear of the
limo) is officer Billy Hargis, and he does nicely. Hargis has yet to pass
trough the plane-of-sight between Moorman and Zapruder when JFK is hit at
Z-313. You can see that he hasn't got to there, in Z-313 itself!

How long does it take Hargis to reach the right position for the Moorman
photo, after the head shot? Three Zapruder frames. In Z-314, Hargis's
helmet is EXACTLY between Zapruder and Moorman-- his body is transected by
the line/plane of sight between them. In Z-315, Hargis has passed the
plane of sight, but his back is still very near it. In the Moorman photo
(again) this plane bisects Hargis' motorcycle farther to the rear, past
Hargis' seat, and is just at the point behind the officer's seat at the
front of his rear equipment boxes. Estimating from Hargis' motion between
frames, it takes another frame beyond Z-315 for Hargis motorcycle to
penetrate the light of sight between Zapruder and Moorman this far. So
Z-316 is closest to THE Zapruder frame that best corresponds with Moorman.

A close look at Z-316 shows not much going on. All the "dust" (in this
case, blood mist and brain matter) has settled (some of it on Hargis).
That is why little of this is seen in the Moorman photo. There is a wound
above and forward of JFK's ear, with flap, but it's entirely on the other
side of the head from Moorman, and that's why it doesn't show. Moorman's
photo itself, along with Zapruder's, shows no obvious large damage to the
very back (occiput) of JFK's head.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-07 01:21:40 UTC
Post by Steve BH
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
A Photogrammetric Method to Calculate When the Moorman 5 Photo Was Exposed

Some researchers have expressed interest in determining exactly when
the Moorman Polaroid of the grassy knoll was exposed in relation to the
Zapruder film. A few careless researchers have even claimed that the
Moorman photo was exposed BEFORE the head shot at Z-313. In the past I
have shown by examination of the Presidential limousine that the Moorman
photo was taken at about Z-315.7. I can also prove when the Moorman
photo was exposed by examining objects other than the limousine.
In this case, we can see DPD motorcyclist Hargis' white helmet in
the sprocket hole area of Z-313 and also at the extreme right of a full
frame copy of the Moorman Polaroid. The fixed object in the background
to use as a tie point is Mary Moorman, who can also be seen in the
sprocket hole area of Z-313. She did not move while taking her
photograph.
First we place the limousine in the proper position on Elm Street.
Due to the blurring of Z-313 and the inherent inaccuracy of most maps,
we can only get the limousine close to its true location with a margin
of error of about 6 inches. 6 inches is also the size of each pixel on
my computer map, so I have placed the limousine to within 6 inches of
its true location in the file named PLAZA313.GIF . One key to locating
the position of the limousine is to draw a straight line from the right
front bumper at approximately a 45 degree angle towards the pergola. The
line should intersect the east edge of the north run of the retaining wall
before the retaining wall intersects (like an upside down Y) with the
adjoining wall. The limousine is about 6 and 1/2 feet wide and about 21
feet long. At Z-313 the right front edge of the limousine is about 15 feet
away from the north curb of Elm Street. The right rear edge of the
limousine is about 15 and 1/2 feet away from the north curb.
Now that the limousine has been placed on the map, a straight line can
be drawn from Zapruder's camera position to Mary Moorman's camera
position. In the file named ZAP313P.GIF that line is represented by a
purple line in the sprocket hole area. Hargis' white helmet is just to
the left of that line, or generally east of the line. Mary Moorman was
standing about 3 feet away from the curb. The line just barely falls
behind the left rear edge of the trunk of the limousine. Hargis is about
11 feet away from the south curb of Elm Street. A small dot on the map
touching the line from Zapruder to Moorman represents Hargis' helmet.
Next, the Moorman photo is examined. When a line if drawn from
Moorman to the point of intersection of the retaining wall with the
adjoining wall, the line touches the back of Hargis' helmet. In the file
named MOORMANP.GIF that line is represented by a purple line. Thus in
the Moorman photo, we see that Hargis is to the west of the line. Thus
Hargis' helmet is farther to the west in the Moorman Polaroid than in
Z-313. I will not argue the scientific proof here to prove that when an
object is in a different place at a different time that it has traveled
a certain distance. See Euclid for that.
If the line from Moorman to the retaining wall intersection had been
to the east of the line from Zapruder to Moorman, then the Moorman photo
would have been taken before or at approximately the same time as Z-313,
as Hargis is clearly seen in all films moving in the same direction as
the motorcade at this point, generally east to west. But we know that
the line from Moorman to the retaining wall intersection is to the west
of the line from Zapruder to Moorman. Thus, Hargis' position in the
Moorman photo is at a time later than Z-313.
But, how much later? A rough estimate can be made by measuring the
distance between the lines at 11 feet from the curb, which measures the
travel path of Hargis's helmet from Z-313 to the Moorman photo. This
distance is approximately 18 inches. Hargis's helmet is approximately 1
foot long, so the total distance covered is about 2.5 feet. Although the
Alvarez study showed that the Presidential limousine slowed from
approximately 12 MPH to approximately 8 MPH at about Z-300, the escort
motorcycles kept traveling at about 12 MPH, which is equal to about 17.6
FPS. In fact, in the Nix film we see that Hargis keeps pace with the
limousine, staying ahead of Martin to his left and gaining on the
limousine.

2.5 ft/17.6 fps = 0.142 secs.
0.142 secs. * 18.3 frames per sec. = 2.6 frames
313 + 2.6 = 315.6

Thus it has been shown that the Moorman photo was taken at about Z-315.6
QED