The HSCA Investigation
2018-11-24 20:26:40 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-26 00:51:27 UTC
That was more of a political compromise. The scientists think he hit.
Jason Burke
You spelled "retards" incorrectly, Anthony Anthony.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-28 04:41:51 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll.  LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
That was more of a political compromise. The scientists think he hit.
You spelled "retards" incorrectly, Anthony Anthony.
How do you know I didn't do that intentionally to bait you?
Paul Jason Burke?
claviger
What scientists?
Anthony Marsh
Weiss and Aschkenasy.
claviger
Their theory was completely discredited by the NAS and DPD.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-29 22:18:18 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
That was more of a political compromise. The scientists think he hit.
What scientists?
Weiss and Aschkenasy.
Their theory was completely discredited by the NAS and DPD.
Please list the ACOUSTICAL scientists on the NAS panel.
Please list the ACOUSTICAL scientists in the DPD.
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-27 13:19:34 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Over the years, in numerous exchanges with CTs, they often mention how the
HSCA concluded that there WAS a conspiracy.

I always counter with the following points.

1. I assume you agree with the HSCA's conspiracy conclusion; but do you
also agree with the HSCA's conclusion that the shot fired from the
grassy knoll was a complete miss?

2. Do you also agree with their conclusion that Oswald was the 6th floor
gunman who hit Kennedy twice and wounded Governor Connally?

3. Do you also agree with their conclusion that all wounds were inflicted
from behind?

4. Do you also agree with their conclusion that they found no alteration
of any of the backyard photos?

5. Do you also agree with their conclusion that the Single Bullet Theory
is correct?

6. Further, it seems that you don't have a problem with government
investigations, after all - because you sure didn't trust the Warren
Commission BECAUSE it was run by the government.

So, you don't need to remind me that the HSCA's final conclusion was one
of a "probable conspiracy" if you are going to reject nearly everything
they concluded leading up to that conclusion.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Mark
2018-11-28 19:52:37 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Well done. Only thing I might add would be: Do you also agree with the
HSCA's finding that the autopsy photos and x-rays were of JFK and show no
signs of tampering or fakery.

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-29 22:18:29 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
The HSCA's finding is correct that the autopsy photos and x-rays were of
JFK and show no signs of tampering or fakery.
Mark
2018-11-30 15:20:03 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
I was looking forward to CTs addressing your points (questions) but it
looks like that's not going to happen. I'm guessing they would have to
cherry-pick and tie themselves into knots. Marsh?

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-02 04:36:12 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
I've only addressed them a few hundred times. They are cute straw man
arguments, but silly.

I was one of the first people to write to the HSCA objecting to some of
their findings. They had to close shop too early.
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-02 23:05:43 UTC
I was one of the first people to write to the HSCA objecting to some of
their findings. They had to close shop too early.
I believe it was mostly a funding thing. They had examined almost all the
relevant areas and reached reasonable conclusions. Don't forget, the HSCA
stood for House Select Committee on ASSASSINATIONS (plural!) as they also
were investigating the King assassination. It was a pricey endeavor and
difficult to justify much farther.

Sure, it's easy to retrospectively be critical that there were certain
areas they should have delved deeper into - but that's only because we
have come to know more today than they knew back then. The same criticism
can be levied on the Warren Commission ... and the Clark Panel ... and the
Rockefeller Commission. At some point one has to ask, "Just how much tax
money are we going to spend to appease all these wild conspiracy
allegations - especially when most of them seem to be leading nowhere?"

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-05 00:00:37 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
How much money was spent to buy the Zapruder film and keep it out of the
public domain?
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-05 02:41:52 UTC
How much money was spent to buy the Zapruder film and keep it out of the
public domain?
Life Magazine was the only one that paid any money for the Zapruder film.
Zapruder was compelled to hand over the film (a copy, at least) to the
government because it was evidence. Investigators do not have to pay for
evidence.

Life Magazine revealed individual frames of the Zapruder rather promptly.
So, although the film may have not entered the public domain, the "photos"
were. And, what is a film other than a series of photos? Abraham
Zapruder's only stipulation the Life was that they not make Z-313 public.

I'm sure you're well aware that the REASON Life didn't reveal the film to
the public had to do with the unseemliness of doing so. It's the same
reason that Earl Warren didn't want the autopsy photos placed into the
official record because he knew that the official record was going to be a
public document. To him it was disrespectful to the Kennedy family. I know
in this day and age of being numb to any outrage and our insatiable
appetite to see tragedy, it's hard to fathom. But that's not the way it
was in the 60's.

Your comment suggests that money was spent with the intent of keeping the
Zapruder film from being viewed by the public when, in fact, the story is
quite different.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
John McAdams
2018-12-05 02:45:59 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
My review of Alexandra Zapruder's book has some material on this:

https://historynewsnetwork.org/article/166148

It should also be remembered that anybody could go to the National
Archives and see each Zapruder frame as a 35mm. slide.

.John
-----------------------
2018-12-06 13:38:34 UTC
Post by John McAdams
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Thanks, but why didn't your minions know that?
$16 million dollars.
Because they never know anything about this case and refuse to learn
anything new.
BTW, it's kinda redundant to use the $ sign when you spelled out
"dollars." You only get an A-.
Post by John McAdams
It should also be remembered that anybody could go to the National
Archives and see each Zapruder frame as a 35mm. slide.
Sure, people like you who are rich enough to go every week and pay
thousands of dollars for each trip. I've only gone a few time and once by
plane, twice by train and once by car.

When I went by car I stopped to visit Robert Groden for the weekend. He
was in the process of getting a divorce and moving.
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
2018-12-06 13:37:12 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
How much money was spent to buy the Zapruder film and keep it out of the
public domain?
Life Magazine was the only one that paid any money for the Zapruder film.
Zapruder was compelled to hand over the film (a copy, at least) to the
government because it was evidence. Investigators do not have to pay for
evidence.
Silly. Answer the damn question. Don't you know anything about this
case? Rhetorical question. You KNOW NOTHING.

The US government paid the Zapruder family millions of YOUR tax dollars
to guy the film and keep it loccked in the National Archives. To keep it
out of the hands of the public.
Post by d***@gmail.com
Life Magazine revealed individual frames of the Zapruder rather promptly.
So, although the film may have not entered the public domain, the "photos"
were. And, what is a film other than a series of photos? Abraham
Zapruder's only stipulation the Life was that they not make Z-313 public.
Just as the autopsy photos are not in the public domain and will stay
looked up forever.

How did Zapruder make that wish known? Verbally or in writing?
Post by d***@gmail.com
I'm sure you're well aware that the REASON Life didn't reveal the film to
the public had to do with the unseemliness of doing so. It's the same
reason that Earl Warren didn't want the autopsy photos placed into the
official record because he knew that the official record was going to be a
public document. To him it was disrespectful to the Kennedy family. I know
in this day and age of being numb to any outrage and our insatiable
appetite to see tragedy, it's hard to fathom. But that's not the way it
was in the 60's.
Your comment suggests that money was spent with the intent of keeping the
Zapruder film from being viewed by the public when, in fact, the story is
quite different.
Your fiction is quite different from reality.
Post by d***@gmail.com
David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Mark
2018-12-03 03:19:51 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Straw man arguments? Emerling's questions are accurately based on the
HSCA's conclusions. I wish they had had more time and money, too. For
one thing, they could have properly vetted the sophomoric testimony of
Weiss and Aschkenasy.

Which of the HSCA's findings do you agree with and which do you deny?

It's interesting how CTs lobbied so hard for a HSCA (which was done,
BTW, in a Democratic Party controlled House) and then reject so much of
what it found.

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-07 00:24:50 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
claviger
2018-12-08 02:37:06 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
One shot, one miss, according to the HSCA.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
No evidence his rifle was defective. It is possible his
scope was defective.
Who was the guy that shot his rifle?
Anthony Marsh
Emilio Santana.
claviger
2018-12-08 16:22:50 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
scope was not centered at the time they were able to test it
causing shots to go high to the right, which would favor the
sniper positioned on the north side of the street aiming at a
moving target passing down the street to the west.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-09 18:34:38 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
Post by claviger
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was defective,
but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
Stop your nonsense. Did that help Oswald hit Walker?
claviger
2018-12-11 01:56:59 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
No proof of a GKS. Just an urban legend.
The FBI did not say his rifile was defective. They did say his
Cite please.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 21:55:36 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
No proof of a GKS. Just an urban legend.
The FBI did not say his rifile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was
defective, but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
Cite please.
We've been over this before. Roger Feinman. I quoted the whole damn
report, but of course YOU cover it up.
claviger
2018-12-11 03:51:55 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
The experts involved in the HSCA said the GK shot missed.
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was defective,
but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
What memo?
scope was not centered at the time they were able to test it
causing shots to go high to the right, which would favor the
sniper positioned on the north side of the street aiming at a
moving target passing down the street to the west.
Stop your nonsense. Did that help Oswald hit Walker?
According to Walker the sniper barely missed when the bullet
was slightly deflected by the window frame.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 21:55:56 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
The experts involved in the HSCA said the GK shot missed.
Wrong. zzW&A said it it.

WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you have nothing?
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was defective,
but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
What memo?
The CBS mempo I uploaded. P attention.
scope was not centered at the time they were able to test it
causing shots to go high to the right, which would favor the
sniper positioned on the north side of the street aiming at a
moving target passing down the street to the west.
Stop your nonsense. Did that help Oswald hit Walker?
According to Walker the sniper barely missed when the bullet
was slightly deflected by the window frame.
Something like that. He was not a carpenter so he didn't know big words
like meeting rails. Neither did you.
claviger
2018-12-13 16:05:03 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
The experts involved in the HSCA said the GK shot missed.
Wrong. zzW&A said it it.
Anything like ZZ Top?
Post by Anthony Marsh
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/WH12_22_78p1.jpg
WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you have nothing?
Maybe you're a KGB spy? You do sound like a propaganda provocateur.
Is that what they call them in Russia?
bigdog
2018-12-13 20:26:28 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
The experts involved in the HSCA said the GK shot missed.
Wrong. zzW&A said it it.
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/WH12_22_78p1.jpg
WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you have nothing?
Could it be because you're the only one who still has faith in the flawed
acoustics study?
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-14 15:52:46 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
The experts involved in the HSCA said the GK shot missed.
Wrong. zzW&A said it it.
http://the-puzzle-palace.com/WH12_22_78p1.jpg
WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you have nothing?
Could it be because you're the only one who still has faith in the flawed
acoustics study?
No, many others do also. But the difference is that I am a real
researcher. Not a newsgroup troll. At least I can prove what my real
name is.
d***@gmail.com
2018-12-13 20:28:22 UTC
WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you [claviger] have
nothing?
Like many conspiracy theorists, you consider it a hobby where you collect
"stamps". You fool yourself into thinking that, because you have the most
"stamps", you must know the most about stamp collecting. And that if
somebody hasn't collected as many "stamps" as you, that they must not know
as much as you know about "stamps".

You remind me of Tom Rossley in his debate with John McAdams back in 2010
where Rossley kept asking McAdams if he owned the original 26 volumes of
the Warren Report as if Rossley's ownership of the volumes gave him
greater insight. It's as if Rossley had no knowledge that it was now all
online and easily searchable rendering clunky, hardbound volumes actually
quite silly.

It's commendable that you have such a large "stamp" collection. But you
are drawing all the wrong conclusions about your "stamps". You have an
Elvis memorial stamp and assume it must mean that Elvis is still alive,
for instance.

That's what makes you such an enigma. I've never known anybody who knew as
much about a single topic and, at the same time, knew so little. You draw
too many wrong conclusions for easily explainable events.

You're a horrible interpreter of evidence and testimony.

David Emerling
Memphis, TN
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-14 15:55:53 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
WHY is it that I am the only one who has the files and you [claviger] have
nothing?
Like many conspiracy theorists, you consider it a hobby where you collect
"stamps". You fool yourself into thinking that, because you have the most
No, silly. I have gone to a lot of the conferences, libraries, National
Archives, etc. digging up specific evidence. You have done nothing and you
havd produced nothing except for insults.
Post by d***@gmail.com
"stamps", you must know the most about stamp collecting. And that if
somebody hasn't collected as many "stamps" as you, that they must not know
as much as you know about "stamps".
You remind me of Tom Rossley in his debate with John McAdams back in 2010
where Rossley kept asking McAdams if he owned the original 26 volumes of
the Warren Report as if Rossley's ownership of the volumes gave him
greater insight. It's as if Rossley had no knowledge that it was now all
online and easily searchable rendering clunky, hardbound volumes actually
quite silly.
No, I doubt it. It was about serious dedication to actual research
instead of the constant guessing that most WC defenders do.
Post by d***@gmail.com
It's commendable that you have such a large "stamp" collection. But you
are drawing all the wrong conclusions about your "stamps". You have an
Elvis memorial stamp and assume it must mean that Elvis is still alive,
for instance.
Silly.
You have no right to tell me what I must believe.
Post by d***@gmail.com
That's what makes you such an enigma. I've never known anybody who knew as
Now, wait a minute. Make up your mind. Am I an enigma or a nobody? Did YOU
prove that the Zapruder film is authentic? Have you even proved anything
in your whole life? You can't even prove who you are.
Post by d***@gmail.com
much about a single topic and, at the same time, knew so little. You draw
too many wrong conclusions for easily explainable events.
You can't explain anything. You just ASSuME because you can't prove.
Post by d***@gmail.com
You're a horrible interpreter of evidence and testimony.
So this means that you think the Zapruder film is a fake.
You can take the boy out of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of
the boy.
Post by d***@gmail.com
David Emerling
Memphis, TN
bigdog
2018-12-13 20:26:07 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
It's hard to miss when you don't exist.
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was defective,
but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
It was good enough to do the job its owner intended it for.
scope was not centered at the time they were able to test it
causing shots to go high to the right, which would favor the
sniper positioned on the north side of the street aiming at a
moving target passing down the street to the west.
Stop your nonsense. Did that help Oswald hit Walker?
As he did with JFK, Oswald missed his first shot at Walker. Unlike JFK, he
didn't get any more.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-14 15:56:12 UTC
According to HSCA conclusions LHO outshot the insurance
Sniper on the Grassy Knoll. LHO put 2 shots on target from
the 6th floor window while SOTGK missed from up close.
Silly. The sniper on the grassy knoll was a professional.
One shot, one kill.
Oswald was an amateur and HIS rifle was defective.
Maybe the guy sho shot his rifle didn't know that.
Not professional to miss a human size target at close range.
Only 105 feet. The grassy knoll shooter did not miss.
It's hard to miss when you don't exist.
You keep making claims that you can't prove.
To further the cause of the cover-up.
The FBI did not say his refile was defective. They did say his
Yes they did. CBS did not admit that they knew his rifle was defective,
but some leaked the internal memo proving it.
It was good enough to do the job its owner intended it for.
No, the insurance shooter had to tak the head shot.
And let me remind you that you pretend to be a WC defender. So you have
to claim that one of the shots from behind missed hitting everything on
Earth.
didn't get any more.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-14 15:56:40 UTC
[...]
Please tell me and PROVE exactly what you think the first shot in Dealey
Plaza hit. The Moon?
claviger
2018-12-15 15:37:56 UTC
[...]
We already know that thanks to a lucky observation by DPD Sgt. Stavis
Ellis, who was turned to the right giving hand signals, when the first
shot miss hit the curb causing fragments. Some smaller pieces wounded the
President in the cheek causing him to blurt out "My God, I've been hit!"
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-16 14:09:25 UTC
[...]
So, then just be brave and admit that you think your miss hit the curb.
Only one problem. You know absolutely nothing about CABL.
The mark on the curb had no copper, only lead.
So it could not have been a direct hit of an intact Carcano bullet.
Why don't you team up with the kook who says that was not a miss, but an
intentional hit to zero in the rifle?
How kooky are you willing to go?
claviger
2018-12-19 01:50:23 UTC
[...]
You sound just like a musician pretending to be a ballistic expert. Did
you major in Ballistic Science in college? As I remember you majored in
Music. The bullet disintegrated into fragments when it hit the immovable
object called a curb made of solid concrete. So yes a piece of the inner
core of lead could have made contact with the concrete curb. Fragments
could have a smear of copper but were never found.