Amazing Presentation of Dealey Plaza
2019-04-13 23:53:40 UTC
vistaramIc

DEALEY PLAZA DALLAS TEXAS

JOHN F. KENNEDY - DEALEY PLAZA 360˚ VIRTUAL TOUR
50TH ANNIVERSARY OF JFK'S ASSASSINATION - DEALEY PLAZA & GRASSY KNOLL
http://www.vistaramic.com/president-john-f-kennedy-at-dealey-plaza-texas-assassination
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-18 01:50:23 UTC
vistaramIc
DEALEY PLAZA DALLAS TEXAS
JOHN F. KENNEDY - DEALEY PLAZA 360?? VIRTUAL TOUR
50TH ANNIVERSARY OF JFK'S ASSASSINATION - DEALEY PLAZA & GRASSY KNOLL
http://www.vistaramic.com/president-john-f-kennedy-at-dealey-plaza-texas-assassination
Clav: I have been using that site as an example. Your/Ours will be 100
times better. Notice, for instance that you cannot zoom in, enter the
building, go around it.

I sent an e-mail to the Vistaramic folks, but their are not interested in
doing any cooperation. For starters, they are for profit and proprietary.
We are the opposite.

Their technology is similar but very different from what I need. It is
just a bunch of photos, not a real model. With the model that we are
preparing, you will be able to go back to the past.

This is the best example of what I am shooting for.

http://www.titanichg.com

The only person who showed interest to bring his flat earth photos to 3D
was David Von Pein -in private- but then retracted -in public. The latest
is that he is unable to understand my writing. John Deagle says the
opposite, complimented it.

Here's a preview of what I have so far:

https://vimeo.com/330269922

-Ramon