Reply No. 5 to Steve Galbraith
Add Reply
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-12 22:00:05 UTC
Steve Galbraith wrote:] There isn't a shred of evidence that "Joannide's
agents" acted on instructions of him or the CIA.

My Reply Line No. 5: Little did he know that that was then JFK Numbers
is now.

Galbraith has Walter Cronkite, I have MIT.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheFiles
#FreeTheCranium
#StopHijackingRamon'sPosts
#DareToDefeatTheHypocrisy
BOZ
2019-05-13 21:09:07 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Steve Galbraith wrote:] There isn't a shred of evidence that "Joannide's
agents" acted on instructions of him or the CIA.
My Reply Line No. 5: Little did he know that that was then JFK Numbers
is now.
Galbraith has Walter Cronkite, I have MIT.
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
#FreeTheFiles
#FreeTheCranium
#StopHijackingRamon'sPosts
#DareToDefeatTheHypocrisy
Ramon why are you focused on Mr. Howard? Why don't you start with how did
Oswald's rifle end up on the 6th floor?