Iron ears versus Eagle ears
GKnoll
2018-06-21 15:41:40 UTC
There are two things going on in this audio...

In the foreground, we hear speech, the "hold everything secure...."
cross talk.

In the background, we hear loud static impulses. Those static impulses
were matched, with a correlation coefficient of about .8, to two test
guns shots fired in Dealey Plaza.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view

Listen to the audio a couple of time...

First, focus on the foreground speech. ('hold everything secure...")

Then, focus on the background impulses. (ignore the speech)
GKnoll
2018-06-22 05:03:44 UTC
Post by GKnoll
There are two things going on in this audio...
In the foreground, we hear speech, the "hold everything secure...."
cross talk.
In the background, we hear loud static impulses. Those static impulses
were matched, with a correlation coefficient of about .8, to two test
guns shots fired in Dealey Plaza.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view
Listen to the audio a couple of time...
First, focus on the foreground speech. ('hold everything secure...")
Then, focus on the background impulses. (ignore the speech)
It has always been the case that the problem that should have been
addressed was how could the shots and the cross-talk overlap each other
on the police tape?

BBN was not incompetent. Their method found the shot impulses.

Weiss and Aschkenasy's work created confusion. They misinterpreted the
shot impulses and made the BBN initial analysis an easy target for the
NAS panel.
Steve Barber
2018-06-22 05:10:03 UTC
Post by GKnoll
There are two things going on in this audio...
In the foreground, we hear speech, the "hold everything secure...."
cross talk.
In the background, we hear loud static impulses. Those static impulses
were matched, with a correlation coefficient of about .8, to two test
guns shots fired in Dealey Plaza.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view
Listen to the audio a couple of time...
First, focus on the foreground speech. ('hold everything secure...")
Then, focus on the background impulses. (ignore the speech)
Awwww...whatsa matter, Franky/Mike? You aren't getting enough attention
from anyone so now you resort to posting more threads?

You chastised and berated me last year for starting new threads when we
were posting about the 12:28 c-1 transmission. LOLOL! You are one
desperate character.
GKnoll
Steve, you are the one who is sounding desperate.
Steve Barber
2018-06-23 23:51:11 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
We can go round and and round about this. I'm not desperate. You are.
You think that you are more intelligent than two Nobel Prize winners and a
slew of some of America's most distinguished scientists(at the time) and
that you can prove the "shots" are were recorded by an open mic, so you
are now relying on a "click" among a ton of clicks during the open
microphone sequence, trying desperately to prove that there are gunshots
on the Dictabelt, in spite of the fact that the motorcycle with the stuck
open mic wasn't in Dealey Plaza!
GKnoll
2018-06-24 20:29:50 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Steve, I am not desperate I know FOR A FACT that the shots are on that
tape.

The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.

Do you think that you are more intelligent than those two Nobel Prize
Winners? after all you are the one who discovered the hold cross talk?
Of course you don't. And neither do I. This has nothing to do with
intelligence. It has to do with investigation.

The advantage I have over you is I understand what BBN did. NAS got a
little to big for their britches and they failed to analyze what BBN
did. They got hung up on what W&A did.
Steve Barber
2018-07-01 17:56:40 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
'fraid so. You believe that you are hearing something on the recording
that isn't there. You believe that you hear someone telling Murray Jackson
to keep his mic off. You don't even realize just how absurd, ludicrous and
ridiculous your theory is. But go ahead and live in denial. It's what
blows your hair back.
Post by GKnoll
The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.
To me, and I am speaking only for me, you aren't worth helping.
Post by GKnoll
Do you think that you are more intelligent than those two Nobel Prize
Winners? after all you are the one who discovered the hold cross talk?
Of course you don't. And neither do I. This has nothing to do with
intelligence. It has to do with investigation.
Investigation? Really?
Post by GKnoll
The advantage I have over you is I understand what BBN did. NAS got a
little to big for their britches and they failed to analyze what BBN
did. They got hung up on what W&A did.
I understand what BBN did, too. They gave Robert Blakey what he wanted,
receiving world wide acclaim in the process. You guys fell for it hook,
line and sinker.
GKnoll
2018-07-02 15:06:18 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Do you even realize how absurd the things you are saying are? I have
given you ample opportunity to post an audio clip supporting what you
think are the words spoken. You have not done so. The reason you have
not done so is because you know what will happen if you do. I, on the
other hand, have been posting the phrase and I am going to do it again.
The phrase is "Murray keep your mic off"

I am not afraid of the evidence, you are.

Here it is again...

This clip plays "murray keep your mic off" at several different speeds

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1TIa7EkAi5leDBYTXVjSk1CTlU/view

This is why I say, with confidence, that you are the one who is
desperate. You are not posting any evidence and you are relying on your
15 minutes of fame to have people reading these posts to just accept
your word. That is what a desperate person does.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.
To me, and I am speaking only for me, you aren't worth helping.
I am going to translate this for you, you are afraid to help me, because
you do not know what I know and how I am going to respond. Just like
with the "Murray keep your mic off" episode. You were not expecting what
happened.
Post by GKnoll
The advantage I have over you is I understand what BBN did. NAS got a
little to big for their britches and they failed to analyze what BBN
did. They got hung up on what W&A did.
I understand what BBN did, too. They gave Robert Blakey what he wanted,
receiving world wide acclaim in the process. You guys fell for it hook,
line and sinker.
No you don't. If you did you would have been searching the tape for
evidence that would have supported their interpretation.
Steve Barber
2018-07-03 04:31:54 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
There you go again... I'm telling you that I have evidence, right now,
that I will present that proves you are in wrong. The last two words,
which you say are "mic off" contains three syllables, not two. You can
deny this till the world ends, but it's a fact. I have played my MP3's for
numerous people. Though they cannot make out what is being said(which is
understandable) all of them said--adamantly-- that they are hearing 3
syllables, not two as in "mic off". I simply do not trust you, after the
fiasco last year when I was trying to show you that the last two words are
3 syllables. You then took one of my MP3's, which I had applied filtering
to, and tried using it against me. The problem is that you have failed at
disproving that there are 3 syllables and there you goes you entire
theory. Since the preceding portion of the transmission made by F.G.
Woodrow(38) is buried under motorcycle noise and possibly poor reception
making it impossible for anyone to decipher it(regardless of what you say
it is--which doesn't amount to a hill of beans) making it subjective. I
could just as easily say that an officer is saying " I'll have fries with
that" or anything else I want. I said it before, I'll say it again. If you
tried to pawn this off as proof of what you say is being said, it would be
thrown out of the courtroom because it isn't legible. Only two words are
legible, and they are not what you say they are--and I don't care if you
have Tony Marsh's blessing or not. When the time is right, I will post my
proof that you are wrong, only this time, it will not be posted in the
newsgroup, it will be posted where EVERYONE in the universe can hear it.
You can scrap any and all of the MP3's I sent you because they are
absolutely inferior, so don't bother using them against me--not even the
one that you are using that I made and sent to you. It's worthless now,
but it's all I had to work with at the time, so I had to share what I had.
Before I sign off here, I am going to challenge you to post an MP3 or
MP3's whichever you want--of the last two words of Woodrow's transmission
that you say are the words "Mic off". Don't use any of the garbage that
you have on your Google Drive. I want everyone to know that we are, in
fact, on the same page as far as the last two words of the Woodrow
transmission. Do not try any funny business like posting garbage quality,
you have access to better quality now. The ball's in your court. If you
don't agree to do what I have suggested as a challenge, I will take that
to mean that you admit defeat.
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.
To me, and I am speaking only for me, you aren't worth helping.
I am going to translate this for you, you are afraid to help me, because
you do not know what I know and how I am going to respond. Just like
with the "Murray keep your mic off" episode. You were not expecting what
happened.
Please. Stop flattering yourself.
GKnoll
2018-07-03 21:10:37 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
First of all the ball is not in my court. I am the one who has been
posting the audios. You are the one who has been posting BS and trying to
bluff your way out of this.

Do you ever stop trying to bluff your way out of this? I think not. If you
had the evidence you would post it, simple as that.

Regarding posting the last two words, "mic off", you asked me to do that
earlier in this thread and I did it. But again, you found that you could
not make it sound like you wanted it to sound, so you started this bluff,
bluff bluff routine that you seem to do a lot.

Here is the audio that YOU MADE. If you want to hear the words "mic off"
again, here there are ...

Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.
To me, and I am speaking only for me, you aren't worth helping.
I am going to translate this for you, you are afraid to help me, because
you do not know what I know and how I am going to respond. Just like
with the "Murray keep your mic off" episode. You were not expecting what
happened.
Please. Stop flattering yourself.
You are the one who is flattering yourself. You need to get off that
high horse.
Post by Steve Barber
Steve Barber
2018-07-04 14:54:35 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
The problem I am having is finding the right way to get this out. I do
not have an ongoing investigation that I can call up and say "hey
fellows, here is something that I found..." And it is too important to
just dump into this forum full of people who do not really want to know
the truth of what happened. Marsh is no help. And you and ODell are no help.
To me, and I am speaking only for me, you aren't worth helping.
I am going to translate this for you, you are afraid to help me, because
you do not know what I know and how I am going to respond. Just like
with the "Murray keep your mic off" episode. You were not expecting what
happened.
Please. Stop flattering yourself.
You are the one who is flattering yourself. You need to get off that
high horse.
I am going to translate this for you. I don't ride horses, goofy.
Again. Please. Stop flattering yourself and believing that someone such as
yourself is going to find something that will impress me into believing
what you say. This is exactly why I would never work with you. You aren't
worth the time of day to me. I'm just having some fun with this, but mark
my word, you'll see that this guy aint bluffing anyone. It's all about the
syllables.
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
GKnoll
2018-07-05 03:02:10 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
No steve, it is not all about the syllables. You want to make it all about
the syllables of the last two words, but it is not. You tried this before,
and you know what happened. It is also about the word "murray" which is
heard at the beginning of the transmission, indicating that the
transmission was directed at Murray Jackson, and what happens? Not only
does Murray Jackson respond with "Alright" but there are no further
transmissions from Murray Jackson for the next six minutes.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
GKnoll
2018-07-05 03:02:36 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Steve, when you tell someone to stop flattering themselves what you really
are doing is trying to flatter yourself.

I am not trying to impress you. Maybe a few years ago I might have thought
about that, but you have shown me that you do make mistakes but what is
most important, you are not willing to admit them and you are more than
willing to insult the crap out of anyone who challenges you. Your
credibility with me is not very high.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-05 23:13:45 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
So you are so uneducated that you don't even understand what that idiom
means. You don't even ride horses.
Post by Steve Barber
Again. Please. Stop flattering yourself and believing that someone such as
yourself is going to find something that will impress me into believing
what you say. This is exactly why I would never work with you. You aren't
That's right. You're a Mister Know It ALL and no one can ever prove
something that you didn't know already. So why didn't YOU prove that the
Zapruder film is authentic? We were all waiting for someone to do it, but
I guess you were too busy riding your high horses.
Post by Steve Barber
worth the time of day to me. I'm just having some fun with this, but mark
my word, you'll see that this guy aint bluffing anyone. It's all about the
syllables.
So you admit that you are not here to share research only to have fun
making fun of other people.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Steve Barber
2018-07-07 00:36:47 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Good lord, Marsh. You call me "uneducated" because I used sarcasm?! Man
you are --or already have--lost it!
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Again. Please. Stop flattering yourself and believing that someone such as
yourself is going to find something that will impress me into believing
what you say. This is exactly why I would never work with you. You aren't
That's right. You're a Mister Know It ALL and no one can ever prove
something that you didn't know already. So why didn't YOU prove that the
Zapruder film is authentic? We were all waiting for someone to do it, but
I guess you were too busy riding your high horses.
You didn't prove the Zapruder film is authentic, so stop saying that you
did! Zavada proved it was authentic. Just because he agreed with something
you say you did doesn't mean anything except that you said/did something
he agreed with. So knock it off with that crap that you proved the film is
authentic when you had nothing to do with it. Had you done such a thing,
your name would be mentioned in Alexandra Zapruder's book, but it isn't. I
guess you were too busy driving your bus. It would also be all over the
Internet regarding it, but it isn't. And who are you to be calling me a
"Mister Know-It-All", Mr. Know-It-All? You're known for owning that title
around these parts!
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
worth the time of day to me. I'm just having some fun with this, but mark
my word, you'll see that this guy aint bluffing anyone. It's all about the
syllables.
So you admit that you are not here to share research only to have fun
making fun of other people.
Marsh, this thing isn't taken seriously anymore. Conspiracy theorists
have taken care of that by the ridiculous things they invent. Apparently,
you haven't checked out YouTube lately where all these new generation of
clowns who have taken over the Kennedy assassination, creating all sorts
of outrageous theories. I suggest you check into that. You and "Gknoll"
deserve each other.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
GKnoll
2018-07-03 21:14:41 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
You say you do not trust me, when in fact, I am the one who should not
trust you.

You are not telling me and everyone to disregard the audio clip you made
six months ago in which you tried to prove that the phrase was not "murray
keep your mic off". That failed. In fact, as you now admit, that audio
clip proved that the phrase was, indeed, "murray keep your mic off". But
now, six months later, you are telling people that was crap and to
disregard that.

And earlier in this thread you asked me to post just the words I hear as
"mic off". I did that. But you could not make it sound the way you wanted
it to sound.

Your track record on this is not very good. You say a lot a crap but you
are very light on actual evidence.

And now you are telling us that you have the evidence but you are not
going to post it until the right moment, what ever that is, but when you
do decide to post it, it will not be in the newsgroup. Steve, you are
bluffing. That is all you have on this issue. Bluff.

Stop bluffing, post the audio.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Steve Barber
2018-07-04 13:48:16 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Then what's stopping you? Say it!
Post by GKnoll
You are not telling me and everyone to disregard the audio clip you made
six months ago in which you tried to prove that the phrase was not "murray
keep your mic off". That failed.
According to whom? You. How do you know that anyone else even listened
to what I posted? You have a very short memory. NO ONE except Tony Marsh
was even commenting on this thread, other than the few who totally
ridiculed and joked about your audio clip asking others what they hear.
Don't tell me that you have forgotten the jokes about this? One of them
said " I bury Paul", for example. The whole thing is a freaking joke! You
live in denial, in fact,you live in your own little world.

Post by GKnoll
clip proved that the phrase was, indeed, "murray keep your mic off". But
now, six months later, you are telling people that was crap and to
disregard that.
You are out of your mind! Good lord?! What is wrong with you?! That is
a completely false statement and you're dreaming--just like you're
dreaming that Tony Marsh said he agrees with you that the words are
"Murray, keep your mic off"!!! This has become totally hilarious!
Post by GKnoll
And earlier in this thread you asked me to post just the words I hear as
"mic off". I did that. But you could not make it sound the way you wanted
it to sound.
You posted it alright. You posted it in a way that not one person would
ever be able to make out what is being said. Why do you have such a
problem with slowing the tempo down and filtering it, and giving enough
lead before the words are spoken instead of cutting right on the word at
the beginning and cutting right off when the words end.. That isn't how
you demonstrate audio clips, goofy! This is exactly why I an saying that
you are desperate. You do not want ANYONE to have even a slight
opportunity to be able to listen to the last two words in the
transmission. Why? Because the last two words are you whole theory! I, on
the other hand, am trying to allow the listener every opportunity to
listen and listen closely and hear what is being said. You can't do that
because it blows your theory clean out of the water! So...don't you
accuse me of anything, buster! You are the one who is desperately trying
to keep everyone from being able to hear, with absolute clarity, what is
being said!
Post by GKnoll
Your track record on this is not very good. You say a lot a crap but you
are very light on actual evidence.
You are not anyone to be saying anything about "track records", so put
a sock in it.
Post by GKnoll
And now you are telling us that you have the evidence but you are not
going to post it until the right moment, what ever that is, but when you
do decide to post it, it will not be in the newsgroup. Steve, you are
bluffing. That is all you have on this issue. Bluff.
Stop bluffing, post the audio.
No, I am not bluffing and you can keep saying that until the world ends
for all I care. I am teasing you with the evidence I have. I'm enjoying
this. It'll get posted. I'm waiting for the ok to go ahead with it. When
that happens, you will see it. You'll still deny it, but you will be the
only one who ill deny that its three syllables, and that the words are not
"mic off".
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
GKnoll
2018-07-05 02:59:53 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Steve, I already refuted everything you just said in the "You are the
jury thread.
Post by GKnoll
And now you are telling us that you have the evidence but you are not
going to post it until the right moment, what ever that is, but when you
do decide to post it, it will not be in the newsgroup. Steve, you are
bluffing. That is all you have on this issue. Bluff.
Stop bluffing, post the audio.
No, I am not bluffing and you can keep saying that until the world ends
for all I care. I am teasing you with the evidence I have. I'm enjoying
this. It'll get posted. I'm waiting for the ok to go ahead with it. When
that happens, you will see it. You'll still deny it, but you will be the
only one who ill deny that its three syllables, and that the words are not
"mic off".
I already dealt with this three syllable thing in the past and most
recently in the "You are the jury" thread.

Here is a link to it
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.assassination.jfk/8RsJ5W_yrIc/mJ9xbuNgBwAJ
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
GKnoll
2018-07-05 03:00:22 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
clip proved that the phrase was, indeed, "murray keep your mic off". But
now, six months later, you are telling people that was crap and to
disregard that.
You are out of your mind! Good lord?! What is wrong with you?! That is
a completely false statement and you're dreaming--just like you're
dreaming that Tony Marsh said he agrees with you that the words are
"Murray, keep your mic off"!!! This has become totally hilarious!
You are the one that is now telling the members to disregard the previous
audio clip you made on this (the one that I have been using to support my
case). Why else would you tell people to disregard that audio clip?
Actions speak louder than words and you are telling people to disregard
that audio clip that it was crap. The only logical reason you would tell
people that is because you know it supports my case and not your case.
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
GKnoll
2018-07-05 03:01:45 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
And now you are telling us that you have the evidence but you are not
going to post it until the right moment, what ever that is, but when you
do decide to post it, it will not be in the newsgroup. Steve, you are
bluffing. That is all you have on this issue. Bluff.
Stop bluffing, post the audio.
No, I am not bluffing and you can keep saying that until the world ends
for all I care. I am teasing you with the evidence I have. I'm enjoying
this. It'll get posted. I'm waiting for the ok to go ahead with it. When
that happens, you will see it. You'll still deny it, but you will be the
only one who ill deny that its three syllables, and that the words are not
"mic off".
You are waiting for the ok to go ahead with it. Ok from who? And why do
you need an "ok" from anyone?

Steve, there is nothing you can do to make this work for you. Nothing.
Your best option is to drop it.
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-02 17:31:00 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
The advantage I have over you is I understand what BBN did. NAS got a
little to big for their britches and they failed to analyze what BBN
did. They got hung up on what W&A did.
I understand what BBN did, too. They gave Robert Blakey what he wanted,
receiving world wide acclaim in the process. You guys fell for it hook,
line and sinker.
So your claim now is that BBN faked the science to say conspiracy? Then
why didn't they say 100% for the grassy knoll shot if you think that is
what Blakey wanted?

You're not making any sense. You sound like a kook with a chip on his
shoulder.
mainframetech
2018-07-05 02:35:09 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
The advantage I have over you is I understand what BBN did. NAS got a
little to big for their britches and they failed to analyze what BBN
did. They got hung up on what W&A did.
I understand what BBN did, too. They gave Robert Blakey what he wanted,
receiving world wide acclaim in the process. You guys fell for it hook,
line and sinker.
To determine how many shots were made into Dealey Plaza, it's simpler
and more trustworthy to count the bullet strikes in the plaza. You'll get
a surprising number.

Chris
Spence
2018-07-03 21:18:46 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
There are no shots on that tape. It's on a bike (servi-car) that was no
where near DP
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-04 13:43:30 UTC
Post by Spence
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Tell me where it was. And prove it. SHow me a photo of that bike ad
where is was. Was it driving around or parked?
Spence
Obviously moving, you can hear it shift gears and idle and rev.
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-08 12:52:51 UTC
Post by Spence
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Spence
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
You're not allowed to say that. It would destroy his cover-up. I am
assuming that the "rev" means revving up, not reverse. ;]> Many others
including Bowles himself have made those same points and Steve refuses to
admit them. I think the sunspot excuse is cute. Don't remember who
proposed that one.

One guy said that he coulld tell from the sound of the exhaust that it was
a 3-wheeler. But 3-wheelers were also near Dealey Plaza.

Anthony Marsh
GKnoll
2018-06-23 00:22:15 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
There are two things going on in this audio...
In the foreground, we hear speech, the "hold everything secure...."
cross talk.
In the background, we hear loud static impulses. Those static impulses
were matched, with a correlation coefficient of about .8, to two test
guns shots fired in Dealey Plaza.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view
Listen to the audio a couple of time...
First, focus on the foreground speech. ('hold everything secure...")
Then, focus on the background impulses. (ignore the speech)
Awwww...whatsa matter, Franky/Mike? You aren't getting enough attention
from anyone so now you resort to posting more threads?
You chastised and berated me last year for starting new threads when we
were posting about the 12:28 c-1 transmission. LOLOL! You are one
desperate character.
I am not afraid of the evidence. I want people to see (and hear) the
evidence. The more they know the sooner they will realize what is the
truth about the acoustic evidence, and the truth is that the shots ARE
ON THE TAPE.

The static sounds in the background/foreground in the following clip,
were matched to the echo patterns of two test shots fired in Dealey
Plaza, with a correlation coefficient of about .8.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view

The real question to answer is, how did the "hold cross talk" overlay
the shot impulses?

Iron ears only hear one thing, Eagle ears hear the truth.
Steve Barber
2018-06-23 23:59:26 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Don't flatter yourself. You don't even know anything about the term
"Iron Ears" where I am concerned.

Keep on trying, Franky/Mike. You have a long list of people whom you
have to prove wrong regarding the "gunshots" the methodology used in the
first study, etc.

You wouldn't know the "truth" if it slapped you on the face!
GKnoll
2018-06-24 20:30:01 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Steve, if you knew there was evidence on the tape which proved that the
NAS conclusion was wrong would you even tell anyone about it? Or would
you keep it to yourself? Do you even care about the truth anymore or are
you just an advocate to the NAS Panel and their conclusions?

And why are you so bitter?
GKnoll
Still waiting on a response to this question Steve.
Steve Barber
2018-07-02 17:36:12 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
And you can keep waiting. I am not going to address a loaded question
from you--or anyone else.
Anthony Marsh
You're not going to answer any question ever.
Steve Barber
2018-07-04 01:37:57 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
I am still waiting for you to tell me what other question I haven't
answered--and don't give me that crap about the Decker crosstalk.
GKnoll
2018-07-03 17:00:35 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Whats loaded about those questions Steve? They are very direct
questions. You are the one who claims to know everything that is on that
recording.

But let me break it down to just one question. Maybe you will not find
that a loaded question.

Steve Barber
2018-07-04 01:38:26 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Steve Barber
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
Post by GKnoll
[...]
Would you please provide a citation for my ever having said that?
Of course I would. Why shouldn't I? Wouldn't you?
Anthony Marsh
No, you wouldn't, because you've always been part of the cover-up.
GKnoll
2018-06-22 23:05:08 UTC
Post by GKnoll
There are two things going on in this audio...
In the foreground, we hear speech, the "hold everything secure...."
cross talk.
In the background, we hear loud static impulses. Those static impulses
were matched, with a correlation coefficient of about .8, to two test
guns shots fired in Dealey Plaza.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXRodtJ7KmP58Z4bZ9ttvCebYHvN9g-u/view
Listen to the audio a couple of time...
First, focus on the foreground speech. ('hold everything secure...")
Then, focus on the background impulses. (ignore the speech)
Or maybe it is the loud static which is in the foreground and the faint
speech is in the background?