Ralph Cinque wants a response from John McAdams
Kleep Klopp
2019-03-14 01:22:52 UTC
Hi Members,

I haven't been here for a while and neither has your old foe Ralph Cinque.
He's been busy making a film called "My Stretch of Texas Ground" Hasn't
received rave reviews.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/my-stretch-texas-ground-very-bad-movie-we-didnt-know-we-needed/

The reason I'm here is I want to entertain one of his blog posts , where
he dares somebody to ask John McAdams on the Ambulance driver Michael
Hardin.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/03/so-what-would-john-mcadams-say-about.html

Why Ralph couldn't come here to ask himself is anyone's guess, but would
you like to answer him John? Ralph wants to make you famous. Well he
hasn't been successful with that promise before and I doubt he will boost
the star meter of any of the players in his poorly rated film.
BOZ
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-mini-my-stretch-texas-review-20190221-story.html
Kleep Klopp
2019-03-15 23:56:07 UTC
Post by BOZ
Post by Kleep Klopp
[...]
That registers as a 30/100 on Metacritic
https://www.metacritic.com/movie/my-stretch-of-texas-ground

I wonder if Ralph will follow up with a "Doorman " OIC film.
BOZ
An Elsie Dorman film.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2019-03-15 23:56:28 UTC
Post by Kleep Klopp
Hi Members,
I haven't been here for a while and neither has your old foe Ralph Cinque.
He's been busy making a film called "My Stretch of Texas Ground" Hasn't
received rave reviews.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/my-stretch-texas-ground-very-bad-movie-we-didnt-know-we-needed/
The reason I'm here is I want to entertain one of his blog posts , where
he dares somebody to ask John McAdams on the Ambulance driver Michael
Hardin.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/03/so-what-would-john-mcadams-say-about.html
Why Ralph couldn't come here to ask himself is anyone's guess, but would
you like to answer him John? Ralph wants to make you famous. Well he
hasn't been successful with that promise before and I doubt he will boost
the star meter of any of the players in his poorly rated film.
Ralphie already made John famous, Kleep. He's 'in the pink'........ LOL
!!!!!
Mark
2019-03-16 23:26:24 UTC
Post by Kleep Klopp
Hi Members,
I haven't been here for a while and neither has your old foe Ralph Cinque.
He's been busy making a film called "My Stretch of Texas Ground" Hasn't
received rave reviews.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/my-stretch-texas-ground-very-bad-movie-we-didnt-know-we-needed/
The reason I'm here is I want to entertain one of his blog posts , where
he dares somebody to ask John McAdams on the Ambulance driver Michael
Hardin.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2019/03/so-what-would-john-mcadams-say-about.html
Why Ralph couldn't come here to ask himself is anyone's guess, but would
you like to answer him John? Ralph wants to make you famous. Well he
hasn't been successful with that promise before and I doubt he will boost
the star meter of any of the players in his poorly rated film.
I'm reminded of the old saying, "People in hell want ice water." (But they
don't usually get it.)

Mark
Kleep Klopp
2019-03-18 00:53:12 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Kleep Klopp
[...]
What could be worse than no ice water in hell? Being forced to watch "My
Stretch of Texas Ground"?