Marsh Rule in Effect.
2018-02-20 20:56:28 UTC
Trump supporters can argue with me, but they are not allowed to argue
with Trump. Trump just said that I am right. He just tweeted this
confession:

If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos
within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations
and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They
are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!
5:11 AM - 18 Feb 2018

Q.E.D.
John McAdams
2018-02-20 20:57:37 UTC
On 20 Feb 2018 15:56:28 -0500, Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Trump supporters can argue with me, but they are not allowed to argue
with Trump. Trump just said that I am right. He just tweeted this
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos
within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations
and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They
are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!
5:11 AM - 18 Feb 2018
Q.E.D.
His point is that the brouhaha over Russian meddling has been more
disruptive than the meddling itself.

.John
-----------------------
2018-02-21 18:37:48 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Trump supporters can argue with me, but they are not allowed to argue
with Trump. Trump just said that I am right. He just tweeted this
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos
within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations
and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They
are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!
5:11 AM - 18 Feb 2018
Q.E.D.
His point is that the brouhaha over Russian meddling has been more
disruptive than the meddling itself.
Yes, he is confessing that the plan worked better than the Russians
thought it would.

There is no brouhaha if honest people just admit that the Russians
interfered with the election to help Trump. Trump wouldn't even have to
know the details.
Post by John McAdams
.John
-----------------------
2018-02-22 14:45:32 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Trump supporters can argue with me, but they are not allowed to argue
with Trump. Trump just said that I am right. He just tweeted this
If it was the GOAL of Russia to create discord, disruption and chaos
within the U.S. then, with all of the Committee Hearings, Investigations
and Party hatred, they have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. They
are laughing their asses off in Moscow. Get smart America!
5:11 AM - 18 Feb 2018
Q.E.D.
His point is that the brouhaha over Russian meddling has been more
disruptive than the meddling itself.
Yes, he is confessing that the plan worked better than the Russians
thought it would.
There is no brouhaha if honest people just admit that the Russians
interfered with the election to help Trump. Trump wouldn't even have to
know the details.
The latest report is the Russians spent money on all candidates to create
a chaotic situation. They should have saved their rubles. US elections
are by nature chaotic anyway. Hillary considered her biggest rival was
Bernie Sanders, not amateur politician Donald Trump.

Once Sanders was ambushed by Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Hillary
thought she was skating downhill all the way into the White House. She
screwed up by not obeying State Department regulations her job to enforce
and lying to families of men killed in the arson attack on the US
Consulate in Benghazi. She was a rule bender, not a rule defender.
Anthony Marsh
2018-02-23 15:29:54 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Nice try at disinfotmat. Tell us exactly how much money the Russians
spent on Hillary. You guys simply aren't trying hard enough. First time
playing this game? You should claim that the Russians gave $100B to
Obama. Think BIG!!!!
Post by claviger
are by nature chaotic anyway. Hillary considered her biggest rival was
Bernie Sanders, not amateur politician Donald Trump.
Once Sanders was ambushed by Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Hillary
thought she was skating downhill all the way into the White House. She
Sure, and yes she did win the most votes. But that works only in a
democracy, not a military dictatorship.
Post by claviger
screwed up by not obeying State Department regulations her job to enforce
and lying to families of men killed in the arson attack on the US
Consulate in Benghazi. She was a rule bender, not a rule defender.
False. Hillary had little to do with Benghazi. She had no authority over
the CIA then.

You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
claviger
2018-02-25 02:24:11 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
So that's why he let the Russians take over Syria? I was wondering what
his motive was. He wanted to be a rich ex-President. Thanks for
explaining that mystery.
are by nature chaotic anyway. Hillary considered her biggest rival was
Bernie Sanders, not amateur politician Donald Trump.
Once Sanders was ambushed by Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Hillary
thought she was skating downhill all the way into the White House. She
Sure, and yes she did win the most votes. But that works only in a
democracy, not a military dictatorship.
So you flunked Civics in High School? The USA has used the Electoral
College for every Presidential election. Sorry you don't approve but
Federal Law from the beginning.
screwed up by not obeying State Department regulations her job to enforce
and lying to families of men killed in the arson attack on the US
Consulate in Benghazi. She was a rule bender, not a rule defender.
False. Hillary had little to do with Benghazi. She had no authority over
the CIA then.
Yes, she had little or nothing to do with the US Consulate in Benghazi,
the reason why it was torched and 4 brave men died. Consulates report to
the Secretary of State but she thought that meant typing letters and
answering the phone like all good secretaries do, right? Poor Hillary she
was confused by the job title the whole time, plus she had a wedding to
plan. A gal has got to have her priorities! The private server was only
used for wedding invitations. Was it 30,000 invitations? That's a big
wedding so we can understand why it was her biggest priority the whole
time she was in office.
Post by Anthony Marsh
You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
Losing what? We have a Republican President, no thanks to the Republican
Party. The American people ignored the Lilliputians and voted for
Gulliver.
Anthony Marsh
2018-02-26 14:23:37 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Russia was in Syria a lot earlier. So was the US.
Maybe he got tired of supporting that faction in its attempt to
overthrow Assad. The Russians always supported Assad,
Russia gave no money to Obama. Where do you get your crazy theories?
are by nature chaotic anyway. Hillary considered her biggest rival was
Bernie Sanders, not amateur politician Donald Trump.
Once Sanders was ambushed by Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Hillary
thought she was skating downhill all the way into the White House. She
Sure, and yes she did win the most votes. But that works only in a
democracy, not a military dictatorship.
So you flunked Civics in High School? The USA has used the Electoral
College for every Presidential election. Sorry you don't approve but
Federal Law from the beginning.
I said nothing about it being used, just misused in the past election.
screwed up by not obeying State Department regulations her job to enforce
and lying to families of men killed in the arson attack on the US
Consulate in Benghazi. She was a rule bender, not a rule defender.
False. Hillary had little to do with Benghazi. She had no authority over
the CIA then.
Yes, she had little or nothing to do with the US Consulate in Benghazi,
the reason why it was torched and 4 brave men died. Consulates report to
OK, wave the flag. But you won't when Trump is responsible for the
deaths of people.
Hillary had no authority to do any more than what she did.
Post by claviger
the Secretary of State but she thought that meant typing letters and
answering the phone like all good secretaries do, right? Poor Hillary she
Is that meant to be sexist? I don't see you saying the same thing about
men Secretaries of State.
Post by claviger
was confused by the job title the whole time, plus she had a wedding to
plan. A gal has got to have her priorities! The private server was only
used for wedding invitations. Was it 30,000 invitations? That's a big
Hillary was not in charge of the CIA. Look elsewhere.
Post by Anthony Marsh
You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
Losing what? We have a Republican President, no thanks to the Republican
Party. The American people ignored the Lilliputians and voted for
Gulliver.
Losing the popular vote by 3 million. You can't admit that so you have
to make up excuses for what you ASSuMEd would be an easy Trump victory
since you realize that the majority of the public have only a High
School education.
OHLeeRedux
Yeah. Those dummies didn't go on to bus driving school.
Anthony Marsh
2018-02-28 21:17:59 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
Losing what? We have a Republican President, no thanks to the Republican
Party. The American people ignored the Lilliputians and voted for
Gulliver.
Losing the popular vote by 3 million. You can't admit that so you have
to make up excuses for what you ASSuMEd would be an easy Trump victory
since you realize that the majority of the public have only a High
School education.
Yeah. Those dummies didn't go on to bus driving school.
What's your obsession with driving school. I didn't go to driving school
for the bus. I went to college. Did you? None of the other idiots did.
Jason Burke
Anthony Marsh
2018-03-02 22:33:04 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
Losing what??? We have a Republican President, no thanks to the
Republican
Party.?? The American people ignored the Lilliputians and voted for
Gulliver.
Losing the popular vote by 3 million. You can't admit that so you have
to make up excuses for what you ASSuMEd would be an easy Trump victory
since you realize that the majority of the public have only a High
School education.
Yeah. Those dummies didn't go on to bus driving school.
What's your obsession with driving school. I didn't go to driving
school for the bus. I went to college.
GI bill?
No, silly. I was too young.
OHLeeRedux
2018-03-03 16:31:41 UTC
Post by John McAdams
On 20 Feb 2018 15:56:28 -0500, Anthony Marsh
What's your obsession with driving school. I didn't go to driving school
for the bus. I went to college. Did you? None of the other idiots did.

So you went to college, yet you retired as a bus driver. Okay. I
understand now.

You remind me of my uncle Roy. He graduated Summa from Harvard with a PHD
in Economics. He worked as a professor at several prestigious
Universities, then he retired as a janitor at the local high school.

Makes just as much sense, eh?

claviger
2018-03-01 02:15:46 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
How was the Electoral College misused in the last election?
screwed up by not obeying State Department regulations her job to enforce
and lying to families of men killed in the arson attack on the US
Consulate in Benghazi. She was a rule bender, not a rule defender.
False. Hillary had little to do with Benghazi. She had no authority over
the CIA then.
Yes, she had little or nothing to do with the US Consulate in Benghazi,
the reason why it was torched and 4 brave men died. Consulates report to
OK, wave the flag. But you won't when Trump is responsible for the
deaths of people.
Hillary had no authority to do any more than what she did.
You must have flunked Civics in High School or cut class everyday.
Did you struggle with Government 101 during college?

Do your homework: United States Secretary of State
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_State
the Secretary of State but she thought that meant typing letters and
answering the phone like all good secretaries do, right? Poor Hillary she
Is that meant to be sexist? I don't see you saying the same thing about
men Secretaries of State.
Sarcastic. Hillary projected a tough woman persona trying to become the
"Iron Maiden" as President, then used an upcoming wedding as an excuse to
break Federal Law accusing media critics as being sexists for criticizing
a female running for President. No politician criticized Hillary Clinton
more than Carly Fiorina. She was on target and millions of voters agreed.
was confused by the job title the whole time, plus she had a wedding to
plan. A gal has got to have her priorities! The private server was only
used for wedding invitations. Was it 30,000 invitations? That's a big
Hillary was not in charge of the CIA. Look elsewhere.
The State Department and CIA work together to protect US Embassies and
Consulates around the World. At Benghazi the Libyan Government warned the
US State Department to shut down the consulate for a period of time to get
past a certain date. Libyan employees heeded that warning but the US
Secretary of State ignored those advisories and did nothing to reenforce
or fortify the US Consulate, so they were sitting ducks when the attack
began.
Post by Anthony Marsh
You're just repeating Republican wet dreams to explain why you keep
losing.
Losing what? We have a Republican President, no thanks to the Republican
Party. The American people ignored the Lilliputians and voted for
Gulliver.
Losing the popular vote by 3 million.
While at the same time winning the Electoral College vote. The system from
Day One of US Government.
Post by Anthony Marsh
You can't admit that so you have to make up excuses for what you ASSuMEd
would be an easy Trump victory since you realize that the majority of the public
have only a High School education.
Those were Hillary voters who actually believed her ridiculous excuses and
loved her barking dog imitations!
OHLeeRedux
2018-02-21 23:07:01 UTC
I believe the problem is, Anthony, that as you were growing up, no one
took the trouble to teach you that you are not the center of the universe.
It may make you feel warm and fuzzy inside to believe that everything that
happens has something to do with you, but that is a reaction to feelings
of insecurity and irrelevancy and is not conducive to good mental health.

You're welcome.