How did the conspirators get Oswald to remain out of sight?
2019-05-09 01:16:56 UTC
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.

Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.

Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-09 23:05:10 UTC
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
How did they know he was even in the building? Even at work?

Moreover, how did they know that his co-workers weren't with him and would
give him an alibi? In order to frame a person they have to be "frameable."

Yes, we know: they can do anything. Even if he wasn't at work or had an
alibi, they'd just force the witnesses to deny being with him.

In conspiracy world the conspirators can do anything. Except, apparently,
plant four or five witnesses in the crowd at Dealey Plaza who would say
they saw Oswald fire the rifle. This is just too much for them to do.
Plant evidence, alter films, change the wounds, cover all of this up? Sure
but planting a few witnesses in the Plaza was beyond their abilities.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 01:02:24 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
How did they know he was even in the building? Even at work?
Who?
Frazier dropped him off and some other employees saw him working in the
TSBD.
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Moreover, how did they know that his co-workers weren't with him and would
give him an alibi? In order to frame a person they have to be "frameable."
Doesn't matter, alibis can be killed or bought off.

How did the FBI know that the 5 Boston bookies did not have an alibi? How
did the French intelligence know that Dreyfus did not have an alibi? When
a Turkish ambassador was assassinated a block up the street from my
apartment, I had no alibi. I was sleeping. I could have easily been
framed.
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Yes, we know: they can do anything. Even if he wasn't at work or had an
alibi, they'd just force the witnesses to deny being with him.
No, they can't. The CIA couldn't even assassinate Castro after hundreds
of attempts. Your continued use of Reductio ad Absurdum is childish.
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
In conspiracy world the conspirators can do anything. Except, apparently,
plant four or five witnesses in the crowd at Dealey Plaza who would say
they saw Oswald fire the rifle. This is just too much for them to do.
No need. They had his rifle.
What wounds were changed? Just LIE about them.
Deth2Uall Asouls
2019-05-09 23:09:28 UTC
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
BOZ
Oswald had a cloak of invisibility?
19efppp
2019-05-11 23:22:45 UTC
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
Oswald had a cloak of invisibility?
No cloak of invisibility. The conspirators had an "office of Truly."
Oswald was told to wait in Truly's office. Truly's office put him out of
sight to anybody who was not in Truly's office. Simple.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 22:51:25 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by BOZ
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
Oswald had a cloak of invisibility?
No cloak of invisibility. The conspirators had an "office of Truly."
Oswald was told to wait in Truly's office. Truly's office put him out of
sight to anybody who was not in Truly's office. Simple.
That is simply not true. Oswald was down on the first floor at the time.
If he was being set up as the patsy why would he lie about where he he
was?
19efppp
2019-05-13 23:45:32 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by BOZ
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
Oswald had a cloak of invisibility?
No cloak of invisibility. The conspirators had an "office of Truly."
Oswald was told to wait in Truly's office. Truly's office put him out of
sight to anybody who was not in Truly's office. Simple.
That is simply not true. Oswald was down on the first floor at the time.
If he was being set up as the patsy why would he lie about where he he
was?
That is simply not true. Oswald was on the second floor by the back
stairway window while JFK was being shot. Why would he lie? Because he was
taking orders from your friends, the murderers, silly.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-11 01:01:35 UTC
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
And your evidence for this order is? Who gave it? When did they give it to
him? Did he object? How did they know he carried out the order? That a
co-worker wasn't with him?

When we ask such questions we're not asking for conspiracy believers to
just make things up. We're asking for evidence of your claims.

But I have another question: who wasn't involved in the conspiracy?
19efppp
"Exactly 12:43." What do you care about evidence?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 22:51:55 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
And your evidence for this order is? Who gave it? When did they give it to
him? Did he object? How did they know he carried out the order? That a
co-worker wasn't with him?
When we ask such questions we're not asking for conspiracy believers to
just make things up. We're asking for evidence of your claims.
But I have another question: who wasn't involved in the conspiracy?
"Exactly 12:43." What do you care about evidence?
Exactly what is your point? Do you even understand that time is relative?
The DPD transcripts are not accurate down to the minute. Stop citing them.
19efppp
You never know the point, so I'll stop telling you.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-14 03:11:00 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
And your evidence for this order is? Who gave it? When did they give it to
him? Did he object? How did they know he carried out the order? That a
co-worker wasn't with him?
When we ask such questions we're not asking for conspiracy believers to
just make things up. We're asking for evidence of your claims.
But I have another question: who wasn't involved in the conspiracy?
"Exactly 12:43." What do you care about evidence?
Burkley wrote "12:43" - not "exactly 12:43" - as the time JFK arrived at
the ER NOT the time JFK arrived at the hospital:
https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/pdf/WH21_Price_Ex_2-35.pdf

You're using that 12:43 as evidence for you claim that Greer - who you
think shot JFK - delayed/slowed their arrival to Parkland. That's wrong.

Again: what is the evidence that Oswald was ordered to stay out of sight?
Give us something, a claim about a meeting, a phone call, something.

This is how this works: a person makes a claim and others ask for evidence
for it. You've cited no evidence that Oswald was ordered to hide during
the shooting.
19efppp
2019-05-15 01:18:34 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Burkley did not give any time. You need to work on your reading
comprehension skills.

I am not using the 12:43 time as evidence of anything other than that the
ride took longer than it should have. Again, your reading comprehension
skills need some honing.

I have already provided the evidence regarding Oswald's call, and you
chose to ignore it. Now the baby is crying. Maybe Mommy will feed him, but
I have no obligation to do so. He's not my baby.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-16 00:21:02 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Again: what is the evidence that Oswald received a call to hide during the
shooting? You've presented none. Who gave his this order? Saying "the
conspirators" is not a person or persons.

No, you've given no evidence of such a call. You've given no evidence of
such an order. You've given no evidence that there was a "Truly office" -
whatever that is - where he hid out.

This is how this works: a person makes a claim and then others ask for
evidence for it. If you do not like that method then you can go back to
youtube and post your goofy videos and disable comments.

As to Burkley/Clark: Yes, as I said elsewhere, it was Clark not Burkley. I
acknowledged the mistake; I attributed that time to Burkley when it was
Clark who gave it.

However, Clark testified that he arrived at the ER at 12:30 and that JFK
was being attended to at that time of his arrival. So which time should we
use?

Dr. CLARK - I would estimate it took a minute and a half to two minutes,
so I would guess that I arrived [at the ER] at approximately 12:30.
Mr. SPECTER - And who was present, if anyone, upon your arrival, attending
to the President?
Dr. CLARK - Dr. Jenkins, that is M. T. Jenkins, I suppose I ought to say,
Dr. Ronald Jones, Dr. Malcolm Perry, Dr. James Carrico; arriving either
with me or immediately thereafter were Dr. Robert McClelland, Dr. Paul
Peters, and Dr. Charles Baxter.
Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe the President's condition to be on your
arrival there?
Dr. CLARK - The President was lying on his back on the emergency cart.

Finally, the motorcycle officers - four - who accompanied the limo stated
that they raced to Parkland. Two of them who were leading the limo stated
that the limo was on their bumper during the entire journey. One said he
was worried about being run over. None of the officers said anything about
the limo slowing down. They all said they raced to Parkland.

Relying on Clark's recollections and ignoring the totality of the evidence
is not the way to put a full picture together. You're welcome to play with
your babies and do so. Others will take a different approach. Be sure to
tell the babies your bedtime stories about how Greer shot JFK and Norman
was pretending to. That should put them to sleep.
19efppp
2019-05-16 19:57:45 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
I have given evidence of the call and you chose to ignore it. I'd call you
a Baby, but they can be worse than Nazis, so maybe I'd better not.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-17 17:43:57 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
You've presented zero evidence of a call.

This is how adults reason here: a person makes a claim or allegation and
then others ask him or her for evidence for that claim. That person then
presents the evidence.

Now I suggest you print that explanation out and find an adult and have
him or her read it to you. They may have to explain it to you using
crayons and stick figures.

I wish them luck because they'll need it.
19efppp
2019-05-16 19:58:29 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Yes, Clark apparently was not there at the time of JFK's arrival, but he
nonetheless said that JFK arrived at 12:43. And on the next page, somebody
else, apparently, said "exactly 12:43." I think we should know who said
that and why. Apparently Clark got his time from that person, or from the
same source as that person. Maybe it's wrong, but it is the most
definitively-stated time. Somebody thought that JFK arrived at EXACTLY
12:43. And Arlen Specter didn't care enough to ask when he talked to Price
and when he talked to Clark. Pretty shoddy work for your Official
Storytellers.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-17 17:45:44 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
So you admit that Clark wasn't there but still use his 12:43 time to
support your view? Because "somebody else" said it? And this "somebody
else" is for you "the most definitely stated time"? Even though you don't
know who it was?

That's certainly not how I consider accounts; but you're welcome to your
own approach. Now I understand why you say Greer shot JFK. Your thinking
is illogical.

The most definitely stated time is the ER Registration form. That was
done, by all accounts, contemporaneously. It was not the recollection of
someone days later.

And again, the accounts, e.g., Nurse Bowron who accompanied a stretcher
from the ER to the limo, say that a boy was admitted at the same time as
JFK. They recall the boy because he was bleeding profusely and his mother
was quite upset. That time for the boy on the ER form is: 12:38.
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 14:31:41 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
You guys are so ridiculous.

You want all this evidence to prove that Oswald was not part of a
conspiracy. Yet you completely ignore the fact that Jack Ruby killed
Oswald two days later and accept without any reservation at all that the
reason he did it was because he wanted to spare Jackie a trial.

You guys have very little credibility.
donald willis
2019-05-18 01:52:19 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Specter also neglected to query witness Bob Jackson further about the
latter's choice of a window illustrating--in a photo taken about 12:30
11/22/63--how wide the shooter's window was open. The window which
Jackson selected was the one on the 6th floor, SW corner, the last one
facing Elm.

Most curiously, Jackson did not use the SE half-open "nest" window as
showing how wide the window was open, though he settled on the SW window
as the shooter's, even if the window didn't appear "right"....

dcw
19efppp
2019-05-19 01:42:44 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
They were using exhibit 348 here.

https://www.aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/pdf/WH16_CE_349.pdf

I think the testimony you are referring to is this:

Mr. SPECTER - What is your best recollection as to how far open it was at
that time?
Mr. JACKSON - I would say that it was open like that window there, halfway.
Mr. SPECTER - Indicating a window on the sixth floor of the westernmost
portion of the building open halfway as you described it. My last comment,
as to the description of your last window, is only for the purpose of what
you have said in identifying a window to show how far open the window was.

It seems to me that Specter's "westernmost portion" need not mean the
westernmost window. And there is a window on the western portion of the
building which is open halfway, as the Sniper's Nest was. I think the
issue wasn't clearly stated here, but I don't see any deception by Specter
on this.
donald willis
2019-05-20 02:12:18 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
On Wednesday, May 15, 2019 at 8:21:03 PM UTC-4, Steve M CUT r Official
[...]
That window looks like it's only like a quarter-way open. And if Jackson
meant a window half open like the "nest" window, why didn't he use that
window as an illustration? He went elsewhere....

dcw
19efppp
2019-05-20 20:49:56 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
If you look at the exhibit, you will see that the Sniper's Nest window has
been scribbled upon, perhaps obscuring it's state of openness. I
respectfully suggest that there is nothing at all to this idea. If Jackson
had pointed to the "real" sniper's nest, I doubt that the dialog would
have gone like this. What you are suggesting, I think, makes no sense with
this testimony and exhibit.
donald willis
2019-05-22 01:11:18 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
But he indicated a window which was open as wide as it could have been,
not just half open. It's not an (accurate) substitute for the "nest"
window

dcw
19efppp
2019-05-22 18:41:42 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
But we don't know which window was indicated by Jackson. Specter says
"westernmost portion of the building," not "westernmost window." We don't
know which window Jackson meant.
donald willis
2019-05-23 01:18:10 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
But we do know that it wasn't open like the "nest" window or he would have
used that as his example. So find a "westernmost portion" window NOT open
like the "nest" w....
19efppp
2019-05-24 00:34:28 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
I guess I'll just have to give up now. I don't understand why you don't
seem to understand.
BOZ
2019-05-23 16:09:47 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
Of course we know the window Jackson was talking about:

Then after the last shot, I guess all of us were just looking all around
and I just looked straight up ahead of me which would have been looking at
the Texas School Book Depository and I noticed two Negro men in a window
straining to see directly above them, and my eyes followed right on up to
the window above them and I saw the rifle or what looked like a rifle
approximately half of the weapon, I guess I saw, and just as I looked at
it, it was drawn fairly slowly back into the building, and I saw no one in
the window with it. I didn’t even see a form in the window.

(Warren Commission Hearings, vol.2, p.159)
donald willis
2019-05-24 02:39:45 UTC
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
The thread, at least at this point, is NOT about the "sniper's nest".
It's about the window used by Jackson to indicate how wide the "nest"
window was open at 12:30. For some reason, Jackson did NOT use the "nest"
window itself to indicate how wide it was open at 12:30. Suspicious folks
will opine that that was because the sniper's window was NOT half open.
Complacent folks will simply dismiss Jackson's fussiness as another
irrelevant anomaly....

dcw
19efppp
2019-05-24 18:22:33 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
The sniper's nest is scribbled over in the photo they were using. The
photo is not from the day of the assassination, anyway. The photo was
taken afterwards, by the authorities who would have opened the windows
however they wanted them. Even if you were "right," if that is even
possible in this matter, it still is not a photo from the day of the
assassination. It is not complacency to accept the obvious meaning of the
testimony if there is no reason to doubt that obvious meaning. This is
clear as day. I must conclude that this is your brain on Trask.

Anthony Marsh
How would he know from a glance exactlly how far the windows could open?
donald willis
2019-05-24 14:35:23 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
Well, several witnesses thought they could tell--Brennan, Edwards,
Fischer, Couch. If you were not familiar with what they call casement
windows (we have one in the garage), you probably couldn't tell how far
the depository windows could open....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-21 00:02:56 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by donald willis
[...]
Maybe he means the bottom window is halfway open which is a quarter of
the whole distance.
dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-19 14:56:13 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Let me play Devil's Advocate for a second.
What if there was a second shooter and one shot did come from the window
that Jackson marked?
dcw
donald willis
2019-05-20 16:52:42 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Post by donald willis
dcw
Specter did make it clear that Jackson indicated that window only to show
how wide the shooter's window was open. As I recall, though, Walt
Cakebread thought the depository shooter was at the west end of the
building. Something in Brennan's 11/22 affidavit....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-15 01:38:18 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
That's not a nice way to talk about the WC defenders. Maybe they're too
busy watching baseball to answer questions.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-15 23:22:03 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by 19efppp
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
[...]
Maybe that's the time HE arrived.
the shooting.
19efppp
2019-05-11 23:23:28 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
And your evidence for this order is? Who gave it? When did they give it to
him? Did he object? How did they know he carried out the order? That a
co-worker wasn't with him?
When we ask such questions we're not asking for conspiracy believers to
just make things up. We're asking for evidence of your claims.
But I have another question: who wasn't involved in the conspiracy?
The question of the thread names the "Who." The "Who" are the
conspirators. Yes, my Babies, Roger Daltrey shot JFK. I'm not going to
leave that line for you. Who wasn't involved? The Beatles were not
involved. John Lennon did not shoot JFK. Arguing with Babies is easy!
InsideSparta
2019-05-11 01:07:51 UTC
Post by Deth2Uall Asouls
Post by BOZ
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
They told him to remain out of sight. He was working for the conspiracy.
He was taking orders. They told him to remain out of sight. Simple.
And when exactly did "they" tell him to remain out of sight? Did they
visit him at his North Beckley rooming house? Nope. Nobody ever testified
to his having any visitors to that address. Did they call him on the phone
at his North Beckley rooming house, where he would have had the
conversation in view of the other borders, because the phone was a
community phone? Did anyone visit him at the TSBD and discuss what he was
supposed to do during the president's visit? Nope. Did someone swing by
Ruth Paine's house and speak with him? Nope.

It's easy for someone like yourself to simply claim "they" did this or
"they" did that. Heck, I could claim Jesus Christ told LHO what to do and
provide as much evidence to support my claim as you have in supporting
yours. If you want to make the claim that someone told LHO what to do and
where to be during the motorcade, you need to provide actual evidence that
someone did that, and who "they" were. Otherwise, you're just throwing
crap against the wall and praying that some of it sticks.
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-11 01:29:50 UTC
Professor McAdams said something like this in the first debate against
Rossley.
Oswald could have been outside or on the 5th floor or in a place where a
witness could vouch for him during the assassination.
Oswald was on the 6th floor shooting (Historical fact).
"They" ordered him to hide.

Who is "they"? When did "they" do this? What is the evidence for this? How
did "they" know witnesses couldn't give him an alibi? How did "they" know
he would go along? How did "they" know the plan would succeed?

Never mind. "They" just did.

This is a classic example of coming up with a conspiracy explanation first
and then trying, desperately and futilely, to support it. And simply
making things up to do so. There is no evidence for any of this "they"
doing above.

I can say a leprechaun ordered him to hide out. There's as much evidence
for that as there is that a "they" ordered him to hide.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 17:57:26 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by BOZ
[...]
So you are saying that conspiracies are impossible because YOU would
have seen everything.