The Story of Marita Lorenz
2018-07-05 23:29:25 UTC
VANITY FAIR

The Story of Marita Lorenz: Mistress, Mother, C.I.A. Informant, and
Center of Swirling Conspiracy Theories

Do Marita Lorenz’s explosive claims—that she bore Fidel
Castro a son and drove to Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald—add up?
After extensive interviews, Ann Louise Bardach chronicled the difficulty
of separating fact from fiction in our November 1993 issue. by Ann Louise
Bardach

https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/03/marita-lorenz-fidel-castro-conspiracy-theories
claviger
Marita Lorenz was German not Cuban.
Ace Kefford
2018-07-07 12:57:37 UTC
VANITY FAIR
The Story of Marita Lorenz: Mistress, Mother, C.I.A. Informant, and
Center of Swirling Conspiracy Theories
Do Marita Lorenz’s explosive claims—that she bore Fidel
Castro a son and drove to Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald—add up?
After extensive interviews, Ann Louise Bardach chronicled the difficulty
of separating fact from fiction in our November 1993 issue. by Ann Louise
Bardach
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/03/marita-lorenz-fidel-castro-conspiracy-theories
I was listening to Howard Stern back when he was on free radio and he was
interviewing some "hot" (his word) woman who I think was appearing in
Playboy magazine, and as she told her life story I realized this was
Marita Lorenz's daughter.
claviger
2018-07-10 19:29:35 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
VANITY FAIR
The Story of Marita Lorenz: Mistress, Mother, C.I.A. Informant, and
Center of Swirling Conspiracy Theories
Do Marita Lorenz’s explosive claims—that she bore Fidel
Castro a son and drove to Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald—add up?
After extensive interviews, Ann Louise Bardach chronicled the difficulty
of separating fact from fiction in our November 1993 issue. by Ann Louise
Bardach
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/03/marita-lorenz-fidel-castro-conspiracy-theories
I was listening to Howard Stern back when he was on free radio and he was
interviewing some "hot" (his word) woman who I think was appearing in
Playboy magazine, and as she told her life story I realized this was
Marita Lorenz's daughter.
What year and month was the magazine?
Would this be her first child by Fidel?
Ace Kefford
2018-07-12 02:43:50 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
VANITY FAIR
The Story of Marita Lorenz: Mistress, Mother, C.I.A. Informant, and
Center of Swirling Conspiracy Theories
Do Marita Lorenz’s explosive claims—that she bore Fidel
Castro a son and drove to Dallas with Lee Harvey Oswald—add up?
After extensive interviews, Ann Louise Bardach chronicled the difficulty
of separating fact from fiction in our November 1993 issue. by Ann Louise
Bardach
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2016/03/marita-lorenz-fidel-castro-conspiracy-theories
I was listening to Howard Stern back when he was on free radio and he was
interviewing some "hot" (his word) woman who I think was appearing in
Playboy magazine, and as she told her life story I realized this was
Marita Lorenz's daughter.
What year and month was the magazine?
Would this be her first child by Fidel?
If my memory was right, it would have been back before Howard Stern went
to satellite radio. That was quite a while ago and could be ID'd by an
online search.

My recollection is that she said her mother was Castro's mistress. I
don't recall if there was any discussion or implication that Fidel might
be her daddy.

And I might be wrong that she was on to promote an appearance in Playboy,
but there had to be some reason she was on Stern and that's what I recall.

I am quite confident some folks on here maintain an extensive collection
of back issues ("just for the articles" I'm sure)!
Anthony Marsh
2018-07-13 14:46:25 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
[...]
Are you crazy or naive? You know there is only one person here who keeps
all back issues and he ain't a WC defender.
BTW, I know a local store which sells back issues of such magazines.
Do you want me to mail one to you?
Just post your real name and real address here.