Head Moves Forward First
claviger
2018-09-30 03:47:40 UTC
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.

Proof! JFK Is Shot From Behind

JFK Assassination Zapruder film headshot slowed
down showing head direction movement on impact

JFK 3RD shot JFK's head pushed FORWARD
so OLIVER STONE COVER UP !!!!!

Anthony Marsh
2018-10-01 03:03:28 UTC
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
You keep saying silly things. Everyone in the limo was moving forward.
Anyone who seeks the truth can see that.
http://youtu.be/6x_y_5emjJk
http://youtu.be/yELvWYkkFxs
http://youtu.be/bsi4_3pjnyE
claviger
2018-10-02 19:48:06 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
You keep saying silly things. Everyone in the limo was moving forward.
Anyone who seeks the truth can see that.
Movie film and individual fames prove you wrong. Jackie's head stays in
one place while the President's head violently slams forward then his
torso recoils straight back into the seat cushion.
http://youtu.be/bsi4_3pjnyE
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-04 16:06:36 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
You keep saying silly things. Everyone in the limo was moving forward.
Anyone who seeks the truth can see that.
Movie film and individual fames prove you wrong. Jackie's head stays in
one place while the President's head violently slams forward then his
torso recoils straight back into the seat cushion.
Wrong. Have you ever watched the Zapruder film.
Everything you say is disinformation.
http://youtu.be/bsi4_3pjnyE
claviger
2018-10-11 00:53:27 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
You keep saying silly things. Everyone in the limo was moving forward.
Anyone who seeks the truth can see that.
Movie film and individual fames prove you wrong. Jackie's head stays in
one place while the President's head violently slams forward then his
torso recoils straight back into the seat cushion.
Wrong. Have you ever watched the Zapruder film.
Everything you say is disinformation.
The headshot: "Back and to the the left"
or...how do you make people believe in a shot from the front
http://users.skynet.be/mar/Eng/Headshot/back&left-eng.htm
1***@mail.com
2018-10-02 02:32:37 UTC
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
Proof! JFK Is Shot From Behind
http://youtu.be/6x_y_5emjJk
JFK Assassination Zapruder film headshot slowed
down showing head direction movement on impact
http://youtu.be/yELvWYkkFxs
JFK 3RD shot JFK's head pushed FORWARD
so OLIVER STONE COVER UP !!!!!
http://youtu.be/bsi4_3pjnyE
But, the head doesn't move in the same direction as the projectile, silly.
Warren Commission said so, and they shot six goat carcasses to prove it.
Unfortunately, Gerald Ford missed, and shot his caddie by accident. What
Kennedy experienced was merely a neurological reaction known as Klondike's
Position, achieved when a person is shot in the left temple, triggering an
hallucination, and causing the subject to lean forward to bite an imagined
Klondike Bar. And if conspiracy theorists were as wacky as Lone Nutters,
you would have read about this in several books by now. Did you know that
Gerald Posner actually claimed that, "the president's elbow jerked off the
car (page 328)?" This is the sort of "research" that Lone Nutters
apparently prefer.
Jason Burke
2018-10-02 19:49:54 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
Makes about as much sense as anything else the CT clan has ever come up
with.
Anthony Marsh
It's false and phony, just a straw man argument.
claviger
2018-10-02 19:54:04 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by claviger
In the Zapruder film close-ups provided by Oliver Stone in the
movie JFK the head moves forward first then snaps backward.
This fact is quite obvious to anyone with basic 20/20 eyesight
and not in deep denial.
Proof! JFK Is Shot From Behind
http://youtu.be/6x_y_5emjJk
JFK Assassination Zapruder film headshot slowed
down showing head direction movement on impact
http://youtu.be/yELvWYkkFxs
JFK 3RD shot JFK's head pushed FORWARD
so OLIVER STONE COVER UP !!!!!
http://youtu.be/bsi4_3pjnyE
But, the head doesn't move in the same direction as the projectile, silly.
The Zapruder film is proof the head moved forward first then backward.
Post by 1***@mail.com
Warren Commission said so, and they shot six goat carcasses to prove it.
The President was a Democrat so he was a donkey, not a goat.
Post by 1***@mail.com
Unfortunately, Gerald Ford missed, and shot his caddie by accident.
Ouch!
Post by 1***@mail.com
What Kennedy experienced was merely a neurological reaction known as
Klondike's Position, achieved when a person is shot in the left temple,
triggering an hallucination, and causing the subject to lean forward to bite
an imagined Klondike Bar.
I like Klondike and I like Bars. I'm sure I would like a Klondike Bar.
Post by 1***@mail.com
And if conspiracy theorists were as wacky as Lone Nutters, you would
have read about this in several books by now.
If by wacky you mean a big imagination CTs have a big lead on Wacky by
a large margine.
Post by 1***@mail.com
Did you know that Gerald Posner actually claimed that, "the president's
elbow jerked off the car (page 328)?" This is the sort of "research" that
Lone Nutters apparently prefer.
His right elbow was on the car at the time of the first shot miss.
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful moment he reacted
by saying "My God, I've been hit!" while turning forward and raising his
hands. This is all on film.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-04 16:06:56 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by 1***@mail.com
Did you know that Gerald Posner actually claimed that, "the president's
elbow jerked off the car (page 328)?" This is the sort of "research" that
Lone Nutters apparently prefer.
His right elbow was on the car at the time of the first shot miss.
Could be. Tell us the exact frame number.
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful moment he reacted
False.
JFK never said anything. A bullet tore through his throat.
claviger
2018-10-05 23:06:13 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
His right elbow was on the car at the time of the first shot miss.
Could be. Tell us the exact frame number.
He was waving at the group of ladies Mary Woodard was standing with on the
north side of the street to his right.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful moment he reacted
False.
The morticians noticed cuts on his face that were not bullet wounds.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
by saying "My God, I've been hit!" while turning forward and raising
his hands. This is all on film.
JFK never said anything. A bullet tore through his throat.
One of the SSA heard him say, "My God, I've been hit!" after the first
shot. Here is the photo where he blurted out in pain.

Z225
President Kennedy’s assassination: Zapruder footage (1966)
https://clickamericana.com/eras/1960s/president-kennedy-review-of-the-zapruder-footage-1966

The second shot punctured his throat making it doubtful he
said anything else.
claviger
2018-10-05 23:20:19 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
by saying "My God, I've been hit!" while turning forward and raising his
hands. This is all on film.
JFK never said anything. A bullet tore through his throat.
Based on this film clip President Kennedy was talking
when he got hit in the throat:

The Single-Bullet Theory
http://single-bullet-theory.blogspot.com/2009/07/www.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2tK_GSE7HOg/UolSwJ5-AEI/AAAAAAAAw1s/9I0RZMn_3yY/s1600/109.+Z225-
Z226+Toggling+Clip.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KCPYZe3ljVA/UolSwZ4DOwI/AAAAAAAAw1o/JH7p-L7CfvU/s1600/110a.+Z224-Z225+Toggling+Clip.gif

Anthony Marsh
2018-10-07 17:16:47 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UdKSnTDThh4/Uw3zRDBeDfI/AAAAAAAAx-c/pzqLNRvmd3k/s1600/Zapruder-Film-In-Motion-Clip.gif
Phony. All you do is post phony information.
claviger
2018-10-10 01:47:45 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
All I do is post verifiable information, not make believe information like
you.
claviger
2018-10-06 02:11:01 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Could be. Tell us the exact frame number.
Donahue thought Z189 and another researcher said Z190.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful
moment he reacted.
False.
The Morticians noticed particles on his face and cuts on his cheek
that didn't seem like bullet wounds, more like razor blade cuts.
He was capable of verbal communication until the Second Shot.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-07 17:17:13 UTC
Post by claviger
https://c.o0bg.com/rf/image_960w/Boston/2011-2020/2013/11/11/BostonGlobe.com/ReceivedContent/Images/BE032201.jpg
Post by Anthony Marsh
Could be. Tell us the exact frame number.
Donahue thought Z189 and another researcher said Z190.
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z189.jpg
https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z190.jpg
Everyone has an opinion. You don't present any facts.
Why didn't you fall for Max's theory?
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful
moment he reacted.
False.
The Morticians noticed particles on his face and cuts on his cheek
that didn't seem like bullet wounds, more like razor blade cuts.
False. Show me in the autopsy where they mentioned them.
Are you saying he cut himself shaving? Is that the only way you WC
defenders can deny facts? As you did with Tague getting hit by a
fragment. Since you couldn't account for the fragment.
"Oh, well maybe he cut himself shaving." Who goes to watch a motorcade
and takes a razor to give himself a quick shave? Childish excuses.
That's all we ever get from the WC nuts. Explain the dent of the chrome
topping.
claviger
2018-10-11 01:44:38 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful
moment he reacted.
False.
The Morticians noticed particles on his face and cuts on his cheek
that didn't seem like bullet wounds, more like razor blade cuts.
False. Show me in the autopsy where they mentioned them.
I can't believe you actually said this. You are in deep denial because
this has been discussed before with direct quotations. Your memory is not
so good, you were in on this discussion:

alt.assassination.jfk ›
Shrapnel wounds on face
80 posts by 7 authors
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-12 04:55:41 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful
moment he reacted.
False.
The Morticians noticed particles on his face and cuts on his cheek
that didn't seem like bullet wounds, more like razor blade cuts.
False. Show me in the autopsy where they mentioned them.
I can't believe you actually said this. You are in deep denial because
this has been discussed before with direct quotations. Your memory is not
alt.assassination.jfk ›
Shrapnel wounds on face
80 posts by 7 authors
Doesn't matter how many time you say it, it is wrong. No such wounds
were reported in the autopsy report or seen in the autopsy photos.
claviger
2018-10-13 03:36:25 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Fragments of concrete peppered his face. In that painful
moment he reacted.
False.
The Morticians noticed particles on his face and cuts on his cheek
that didn't seem like bullet wounds, more like razor blade cuts.
False. Show me in the autopsy where they mentioned them.
I can't believe you actually said this. You are in deep denial because
this has been discussed before with direct quotations. Your memory is not
alt.assassination.jfk ›
Shrapnel wounds on face
80 posts by 7 authors
Doesn't matter how many time you say it, it is wrong. No such wounds
were reported in the autopsy report or seen in the autopsy photos.
The pathology doctors were unaware of the slicing wounds during the
autopsy. Two morticians noticed it when embalming fluid leaked from
those deep cuts. They had to stop the procedure and attend to these
wounds to finish preparation of the body for the national funeral.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-14 17:28:29 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
Silly. Are you claiming that the autopsy doctors missed it because they
were incompetent as did all the SS agents and Parkland personell, or
that they were created during the autopsy? Maybe they shaved around a
wound to photograph it which is a standard autopsy procedure.
claviger
2018-10-16 00:05:52 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
The morticians didn't notice either until they injected embalming fluid
and the cuts leaked during the process.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-17 00:03:51 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
[...]
So, I could say that he just cut himself shaving. You have a weak
argument.
claviger
And you have no argument, just wise cracks.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-19 17:51:55 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
The morticians didn't notice either until they injected embalming fluid
and the cuts leaked during the process.
So, I could say that he just cut himself shaving. You have a weak
argument.
And you have no argument, just wise cracks.
So you think it's just a joke that the Zapruder film is authentic.
You attack just for the fun of attacking.

At least *I* don't go around accusing the Secret Service of shooting JFK
in the head!
claviger
2018-10-22 04:39:29 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
The morticians didn't notice either until they injected embalming fluid
and the cuts leaked during the process.
So, I could say that he just cut himself shaving. You have a weak
argument.
And you have no argument, just wise cracks.
So you think it's just a joke that the Zapruder film is authentic.
You attack just for the fun of attacking.
Your bad habits are rubbing off on me.
Post by Anthony Marsh
At least *I* don't go around accusing the Secret Service of
shooting JFK in the head!
They are the only ones in the Federal Government you don't accuse.
Otherwise the Federal Government was one Big Conspiracy in 1963
and still is according to you.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-23 15:14:30 UTC
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by claviger
Post by Anthony Marsh
At least *I* don't go around accusing the Secret Service of
shooting JFK in the head!
They are the only ones in the Federal Government you don't accuse.
Otherwise the Federal Government was one Big Conspiracy in 1963
and still is according to you.
Nope. I never accused the whole government of shooting JFK.
So you still don't know what a rogue operation is?
You must think that the King and prince of Saudi Arabia ordered the
assassination of khashoggi. But Trump says it was a Rogue Operation so
therefore you think Trump lied.
Admit simple facts.

claviger
2018-10-17 00:10:40 UTC
alt.assassination.jfk ›
Shrapnel wounds on face
80 posts by 7 authors

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.assassination.jfk/Shrapnel$20wounds$20on$20face$20%7Csort:date/alt.assassination.jfk/NgGsKy2CFy4/nJBV7bruGCkJ
claviger
2018-10-02 19:54:21 UTC
Zapruder 312

Zapruder 311 -316

Again
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/107ZapruderFilmHeadShotSequenceInSl.gif?

NEUROLOGICA
Your Daily Fix Of Neuroscience, Skepticism, and Critical Thinking
Conspiracy Theories and the JFK Headshot | NeuroLogica Blog
https://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.../conspiracy-theories-and-the-jfk-headshot...
Jan 12, 2007

According to new calculations based on the video recordings of the assassination,
the mysterious movement of the president’s head after being shot – a crucial detail
in the grassy knoll theory – was the result of a recoil effect. (Photo: AP)
It has been 55 years since US President John F Kennedy was assassinated.
Countless conspiracy theories have, since then, surfaced in attempt to explain
how the events really went down.

The most famous of these is the ‘grassy knoll’ theory.

LIFESTYLE, VIRAL AND TRENDING
JFK assassination: Study confirms bullet was
fired from behind by Lee Harvey Oswald
DECCAN CHRONICLE
Published Apr 26, 2018, 10:58 am ISTUpdated Apr 26, 2018, 10:58 am IST
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/vjzU4S_VjsY

Despite the arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald and subsequent analyses that
showed JFK’s wounds lined up with the type of rifle Oswald owned,
skeptics have proposed there was a second gunman standing on a hill
to the front of the motorcade.

However, a new study could finally help put the debate to rest.

According to new calculations based on the video recordings of the
assassination, the mysterious movement of the president’s head after
being shot – a crucial detail in the grassy knoll theory – was the result
of a recoil effect.

The videos further show that the fatal bullet impact was immediately
followed by a forward head snap, adding further proof that JFK was
shot from behind, as the official autopsy indicated.

According to the study’s author Dr. Nicholas Nalli, this initial forward
movement can be seen in the famous footage captured by civilian
Abraham Zapruder, who filmed the doomed Dallas motorcade on
November 22, 1963 using an 8-mm home video camera, and
inadvertently recorded the assassination.

The widespread grassy knoll theory centers around a number of
‘oddities’ in the initial findings, which showed that the president
made a ‘back and to the left’ movement just after being shot.

According to proponents of the second gunman explanation, this
suggests JFK was shot from the front by a person standing on a
small hill on the northwest side of Dealey Plaza, otherwise known
as the grassy knoll.

The new study published to the journal Heliyon, Nalli uses
one-dimensional gunshot wound dynamics models to investigate
these previously ‘glossed over’ events in greater detail.

The force calculations include known information from the crime
scene, including bullet mass, speed, and diameter, as well as the
camera shutter frequency and autopsy measurements and
according to Nalli, the footage of the event supports the
conclusion that Kennedy was shot from behind.

According to the analysis, the bullet deformed after colliding with
the skull, transferring most of its kinetic energy to the head.

Some of this energy would have driven an impulse force immediately
after, propelling the target forward about 2 inches (5 centimeters)
over the course of one shutter cycle.

The rest of the kinetic energy would have gone into the soft tissue,
Nalli writes.

A second backward acceleration seen in the President’s upper body
after the shooting was likely a nervous system reaction to the
‘massive brain injury.’
1***@mail.com
2018-10-04 04:59:37 UTC
Post by claviger
Zapruder 312
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oLO255Eztuc/TemzCmAr2FI/AAAAAAAAZ94/-omlRfFVqR4/s1600/Zapruder%2BFrame%2B312.jpg
Zapruder 311 -316
[...]
Very annoying photo links you use. Tell them you need more money for web
development.
Spence
Was the goat in a moving car?
Anthony Marsh
[...]