Accidental Shot Theories
2019-04-11 00:11:42 UTC
Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK
by Bonar Menninger 1992
A ballistics expert's astonishing discovery
of the fatal bullet that Oswald did not fire
https://www.amazon.com/Mortal-Error-ballistics-astonishing-discovery/dp/0312080743

JFK: The Smoking Gun
by Colin McLaren 2013
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GU2NJIC/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

JFK Motorcade: The Accidental Shooting Death of President John F. Kennedy
by Daniel R. Roffe 2013
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Motorcade-Accidental-Shooting-President/dp/0915180480

The JFK Cut-N-Paste Assassination: Putting It Back Together
by Denise Hazelwood 2015
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination-Putting-Together/dp/0692367594
Micro-Studies of an Assassination: Investigations into Various Pieces of Evidence in the JFK Assassination
Micro-Studies 2: More Investigations into the JFK Assassination Evidence
Micro-Studies 3: Further Investigations into the JFK Assassination Evidence
claviger
2019-04-11 14:43:17 UTC
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.

A unique approach to this case.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-12 18:47:21 UTC
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
Where are the aliens? You left out the aliens.
That's just rude, dude!
Mark
2019-04-12 18:56:01 UTC
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
What is unique about Hazelwood's approach? From my reading of the above,
she is another conspiracy theorist who believes evidence was faked or
altered, including the Zapruder film. Mark
claviger
2019-04-13 23:58:51 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
What is unique about Hazelwood's approach? From my reading of the above,
she is another conspiracy theorist who believes evidence was faked or
altered, including the Zapruder film. Mark
Yes she is a CT who believes Donahue was
right about the accidental shot to the head.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-16 16:00:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
What is unique about Hazelwood's approach? From my reading of the above,
she is another conspiracy theorist who believes evidence was faked or
altered, including the Zapruder film. Mark
Yes she is a CT who believes Donahue was
right about the accidental shot to the head.
I doubt it. I think it's just you pretending to be her.
You are the only one I see pushing the Donahue theory.
claviger
2019-04-18 03:41:58 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
What is unique about Hazelwood's approach? From my reading of the above,
she is another conspiracy theorist who believes evidence was faked or
altered, including the Zapruder film. Mark
Yes she is a CT who believes Donahue was
right about the accidental shot to the head.
I doubt it. I think it's just you pretending to be her.
You are the only one I see pushing the Donahue theory.
You are clueless and have been since Day One. Your Frank
Bender crap is obviously made up BS so you something to
promote.

Four books have been written concluding it was a Friendly Fire
Accident: a Firearms Expert, a Career Detective, an Engineer,
and a School Teacher. All these authors have done extensive
research and contributed important information overlooked by
2019-04-19 13:16:54 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
JFK-Donahue Theory
https://jfk-donahue.weebly.com/buy-my-books.html
https://www.amazon.com/JFK-Cut-N-Paste-Assassination- ... / ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1478563005&sr=8-2&keywords=Denise+Hazelwood.
A unique approach to this case.
What is unique about Hazelwood's approach? From my reading of the above,
she is another conspiracy theorist who believes evidence was faked or
altered, including the Zapruder film. Mark
Yes she is a CT who believes Donahue was
right about the accidental shot to the head.
I doubt it. I think it's just you pretending to be her.
You are the only one I see pushing the Donahue theory.
You are clueless and have been since Day One. Your Frank
Bender crap is obviously made up BS so you something to
promote.
You are a one trick pony. No matter what I mention you go way off topic
and mention the Donahue theory.

And then you can't even exaplain it and never try to prove it. So if I
mention tha landing on the moon you will start talking about the Donahue
theory.
Post by claviger
Four books have been written concluding it was a Friendly Fire
Accident: a Firearms Expert, a Career Detective, an Engineer,
and a School Teacher. All these authors have done extensive
research and contributed important information overlooked by
So what? How many conspiracy books have been written? And you think that
sheer volume proves their case? You always invoke false Argument by
Authority claims when you can't prove anything.
Anthony Marsh
So, is she an Alterationist?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-12 18:47:00 UTC
[...]
You're not trying hard enough so I'll help you by making up a NEW
accidental shooting theory (AST).
You see, Lee Harvey Oswald was cleaning his Carcano to prepare to sell
it on E-Bay when it went off accidentally.
claviger
2019-04-24 04:27:20 UTC
[...]
Add one more. Now there are Five:

NSW POLICE SERVICE
TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP
PHYSICAL EVIDENCE SECTION
Police Headquarters
151-241 Goulburn Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010

NSW analysis-1992.pdf
claviger
2019-04-25 03:21:16 UTC
[...]
Communications and Security Command
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/about_us/organisational_structure/units/communications_and_security_command

Forensic Evidence & Technical Services Command
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/about_us/organisational_structure/units/forensic_evidence_and_technical_services_command