HUGHES FILM SHOWS OSWALD IN THE WINDOW
2019-05-03 16:18:21 UTC

donald willis
2019-05-04 03:40:44 UTC
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....

dcw
InsideSparta
2019-05-05 01:28:29 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....
dcw
More silly cherry picking from you. On the one hand you cite Brennan's
supposed statement that the person in the corner 5th floor window was not
Harold Norman, but on the other hand choose to not believe Brennan when he
testified that he witnessed LHO shooting a rifle from the 6th floor corner
window. You also choose to discount the photographic evidence that it was
Harold Norman in the 5th floor corner window, as well as the corroborating
sworn testimony of Norman, Bonnie Ray Williams, and James Jarman as to
which of them were in which 5th floor window. For the record, Howard
Brennan never stated that any of the individuals in the 5th floor window
were caucasian. But, don't let any of that get in your way.
donald willis
2019-05-05 21:43:09 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....
dcw
More silly cherry picking from you. On the one hand you cite Brennan's
supposed statement that the person in the corner 5th floor window was not
Harold Norman
No, it's not "supposed". He testified that the fifth-floor "witnesses"
were one, two or three windows over from the end window, but none of them
was IN the end window.

Post by InsideSparta
testified that he witnessed LHO shooting a rifle from the 6th floor corner
window.
Well, now let's see YOU do a little silly cherry picking: Brennan
testified that the man shot from a wide-open window, like the windows on
the fifth floor. You choose not to pick this particular cherry? Counsel
Belin brought up this issue, but did not confront Brennan with the fact
that he, Brennan, was looking at a photo of the windows circa 12:30 when
he said the shooter's window was open like the fifth-floor windows, not
like the sixth-floor "nest" window. Thus have LNs always weaseled out of
the thorny issues of the day....

Post by InsideSparta
Harold Norman in the 5th floor corner window
Yes, I've posted several times my take on the Hughes and Dillard
film/photos and the problems therein.

Post by InsideSparta
sworn testimony of Norman, Bonnie Ray Williams, and James Jarman as to
which of them were in which 5th floor window.
I don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-07 02:29:29 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by InsideSparta
Post by InsideSparta
sworn testimony of Norman, Bonnie Ray Williams, and James Jarman as to
which of them were in which 5th floor window.
I don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony....
OK, then you can just ignore WC testimony. But only in this example?

AFFIDAVIT IN ANY FACT

THE STATE OF TEXAS

COUNTY OF DALLAS

BEFORE ME, Patsy Collins, a Notary Public in and for said County, State
of Texas, on this day personally appeared James Earl Jarman, Jr., c/m
33, 3942 Atlanta Street, Dallas, Texas HA8-1837 who, after being by me
duly sworn, on oath deposes and says:

I work for the Texas School Book Depository, 411 Elm Street, as a
Checker on the first floor for Mr. Roy S. Truly. On Friday, November 22,
1963, I got to work at 8:05 a.m. The first time I saw Lee Oswald on
Friday, November 22, 1963 was about 8:15 a.m. He was filling orders on
the first floor. A little after 9:00 a.m. Lee Oswald asked me what all
the people were doing standing on the street. I told him that the
President was supposed to come this way sometime this morning. He asked
me, "Which way do you think he is coming?". I told him that the
President would probably come down Main Street and turn on Houston and
then go down Elm Street. He said, "Yes, I see". I only talked with him
for about three or four minutes. The last time I saw Lee Oswald on
Friday, November 22, 1963 was between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 noon when he
was taking the elevator upstairs to go get some boxes. At about 11:45
a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came
downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock
noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy
Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I
cannot remember). To my knowledge Lee Oswald was not with us while we
were watching the parade.

/s/ James Earl Jarman, Jr.

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN BEFORE ME THIS 23rd DAY OF November A.D. 1963

/s/ Patsy Collins

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas
dcw
InsideSparta
2019-05-07 02:34:26 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by InsideSparta
Post by InsideSparta
sworn testimony of Norman, Bonnie Ray Williams, and James Jarman as to
which of them were in which 5th floor window.
I don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony....
dcw
You don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony? Really? Let me help you out.

Warren Commission Hearings Volume III
Page 161
Page 186
Page 198

Each of the three witnesses, Norman, Williams, and Jarman, are asked the
following question....."Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you give
in this case will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the
truth, so help you God?"

You might have known that had you bothered to read the Warren Report and
the supporting volumes. But, I'm sure you don't want to risk having the
actual facts of the case get in the way of your narrative.

As for Brennan's statement that the shooter was in a window fully opened
like the 5th floor windows, it really doesn't matter, because we know from
his testimony, and from the other eyewitnesses, that the shooter was in
the 6th floor window, above where Norman, Williams, and Jarman were
located. Brennan could, and did, mistook in his recollection whether or
not the window was fully opened. All of the other corroborating
eyewitnesses and evidence completely outweigh what you perceive to be
evidence of conspiracy.

Understanding corroborating evidence seems to something that is a
challenge for you.
donald willis
2019-05-09 01:09:39 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by InsideSparta
Post by InsideSparta
sworn testimony of Norman, Bonnie Ray Williams, and James Jarman as to
which of them were in which 5th floor window.
I don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony....
dcw
You don't see where any of the three were asked to swear to their
testimony? Really? Let me help you out.
Warren Commission Hearings Volume III
Page 161
Page 186
Page 198
Each of the three witnesses, Norman, Williams, and Jarman, are asked the
following question....."Do you solemnly swear that the testimony you give
in this case will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the
truth, so help you God?"
Pass the humble pie. With a side of crow. I ASSumed that that question
was usually asked at the end of the session.
Post by InsideSparta
You might have known that had you bothered to read the Warren Report and
the supporting volumes. But, I'm sure you don't want to risk having the
actual facts of the case get in the way of your narrative.
But LNs always seem to go too far, as above, and start generalizing about
the opposition. I have read the WR and portions of the volumes. So much
for your high ground....
Post by InsideSparta
As for Brennan's statement that the shooter was in a window fully opened
like the 5th floor windows, it really doesn't matter, because we know from
his testimony, and from the other eyewitnesses, that the shooter was in
the 6th floor window, above where Norman, Williams, and Jarman were
located. Brennan could, and did, mistook in his recollection whether or
not the window was fully opened. All of the other corroborating
eyewitnesses and evidence completely outweigh what you perceive to be
evidence of conspiracy.
Understanding corroborating evidence seems to something that is a
challenge for you.
There goes Mr. High & Mighty again: Fischer, Edwards, Jackson & maybe
even Couch corroborated Brennan's observation that the shooter's window
was wide open "just like the windows on the floor below". Thank you for
bringing up corroboration.

dcw
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-05 22:15:28 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Yes, but he also says - or said, maybe he no longer subscribes to this -
that they all lied, e.g., Norman et al got together and concocted their
story, and that the photographic and film evidence has been altered. And
oh yeah, the news photographer Robert Jackson was ordered not to take a
photo of the window right after the shooting because it would have exposed
much of this.

That's how he gets all of this out of his way: he makes it disappear.
donald willis
2019-05-07 02:25:27 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Most of it "disappears" all on its own, without much help from me.
Though I had to draw people's attention to the curious differences between
the wide-angle Dillard as it appears in the WR & as it appears in
"Pictures of the Pain". Part of the photo gets CLEARER in the Trask, part
of it FADES. Curious, eh?

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-08 20:01:52 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
No. You can find different quality in different books.
dcw
Steve M. Galbraith
2019-05-11 14:44:15 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
No, you're looking at book reprints of photos that can greatly alter
what's on the original depending on the technology used.

What do the originals show?
donald willis
2019-05-12 21:57:34 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by donald willis
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
John R. King and I went back & forth on this subject a few years ago. As
per his suggestions, I found many JFK-related photos of interest online.
But he could not lead me to a photo or study which suggested how a part of
a photo could become CLEARER while another part became DIMMER.
Generalizations such as yours are just that, generalizations....

The evidence of tampering with the wide-angle Dillard stands....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-06 13:41:18 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
You're not trying hard enough. He could say that we can't see the third
guy who was in the shadows so maybe that guy was white.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-05 17:51:56 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....
dcw
No. Oswald was not on the fifth floor.
Brennan really did see someone on the sixth floor, but could not
identify him as Oswald.
The shooter was on the sixth floor. Science proves that.

If you don't believe in SCIENCE then you can make up any shit you want
from your imagination.
donald willis
2019-05-06 01:52:37 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....
dcw
No. Oswald was not on the fifth floor.
Brennan really did see someone on the sixth floor, but could not
identify him as Oswald.
The shooter was on the sixth floor. Science proves that.
If you don't believe in SCIENCE then you can make up any shit you want
from your imagination.
Depends on whose science. I see "science" proving a big hole in the back
of JFK's head. I see "science" proving a big hole in the front/right of
JFK's head. Which one is "science"?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-07 18:04:44 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
No, you don't. I have the autopsy photos and have posted them.
There is no hole of any type in the BACK of the head.
You can imagine anything you want.
FYI, you are weakminded if you think you need a hole in the back of the
head to prove that a shot came from the front and hit JFK on the
forehead. Remember Jim Brady? He was shot in the forehead and there was
no hole in the back of his head.
donald willis
Why do I see a photo of a small hole in the back of JFK's head?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-10 02:22:07 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
No, you don't. Show me what photo you are talking about.
Do you remember if it is a FOX photo and what number?
bigdog
2019-05-11 01:27:45 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
I've been away for over a week so I'm just catching up on these threads.
Although we can't ID the person in the window in the Hughes film, we can
see someone is moving there and there is enough forensic evidence that
tells us without a doubt that the someone is Oswald.
BOZ
2019-05-11 23:40:43 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Brennan claims he saw Lee Harvey Oswald at the window of the 6th Floor:
"My first instinct was to look back up to that man on the sixth floor...
By now the motorcade was beginning to speed up and in only a couple of
seconds the President's car had disappeared under the triple underpass. To
my amazement the man still stood there in the window! He didn't appear to
be rushed. There was no particular emotion visible on his face except for
a slight smirk. It was a look of satisfaction, as if he had accomplished
what he had set out to do." Howard Brennan Eyewitness to History
donald willis
2019-05-12 21:57:57 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Brave of you to quote that section: "stood there"... "a slight smirk".
Brennan's eyesight was a match for Superman's....
BOZ
2019-05-13 21:08:49 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Howard Brennan testimony
Mr. BELIN. And have you had your eyes checked within the past 2 or 3 years?
Mr. BRENNAN. These here were prescriptioned, I believe, a possibility
less than a year before the incident.
Mr. DULLES. Does that mean you are farsighted?
Mr. BRENNAN. Yes.
donald willis
But not just a smirk, but a slight one. And "stood"....
bigdog
2019-05-14 03:14:12 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
It would not surprise me one bit if Brennan embellished his recollections
a bit for the book. That doesn't change the fact that immediately after
the shooting he found a cop and pointed out the window where he saw the
gunman fire the last shot. Three spent shells would later be found at that
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
have been rock solid even if Brennan had told the cops he didn't get a
good look at the shooter's face. His ID of Oswald was important but not
necessary. It fits right in with the body of evidence which all points to
Oswald as the shooter.
donald willis
2019-05-15 01:17:09 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
This is one of those assassination myths that persist, despite evidence to
the contrary. There's a photo in Pictures of the Pain which shows Brennan
at the SE corner of the building talking with other witnesses, in the
minutes after the shooting. "Immediately" may have been Brennan's word,
to embellish his role in the story.

Post by bigdog
gunman fire the last shot. Three spent shells would later be found at that
window
Where Fritz apparently put them....

corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
Post by bigdog
later IDed the shooter
He's not even listed on the original DPD lineup lists.

Post by bigdog
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
have been rock solid
Maybe in Dealey, but not in Oak Cliff.

Post by bigdog
good look at the shooter's face.
And yet LNers rush to defend Brennan at the drop of a hard hat....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-15 01:36:01 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
Yes, he saw the window. He did not see Oswald in that window.
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Oswald as the shooter.
Mark
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-18 14:21:06 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation
Jump to search

This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss
these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these
template messages)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline
for biographies. (June 2018)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December
2014)
Howard Brennan
HowardBrennan.jpg
Howard Brennan sitting across from the Texas School Book Depository in
Dallas. Circle "A" indicates where he saw a man fire a gun at President
Kennedy's motorcade and circle "B" indicates the window in which he saw
"colored guys" watching the motorcade.[1]
Born Howard Leslie Brennan

March 20, 1919
Texas
Died December 22, 1983 (aged 64)
Occupation Steamfitter
Known for Witnessing the assassination of JFK

Howard Leslie Brennan (March 20, 1919 ??? December 22, 1983)[2][3][4] was
a witness to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in
Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. According to the Warren Commission,
Brennan's description of a sniper he saw was probative in reaching the
conclusion that the shots came from the sixth floor, southeast corner
window of the Texas School Book Depository Building.[5]
The assassination

Brennan identified himself as a 45-year-old steamfitter.[6] In his
testimony, he spoke about how he watched the presidential motorcade from
a concrete retaining wall at the southwest corner of Elm and Houston
streets in Dealey Plaza, where he had a clear view of the south side of
the Texas School Book Depository Building. Brennan arrived at about
12:22 p.m.[7] While he was waiting for the motorcade, he observed the
others in the crowd. Brennan watched several people in and around the
Texas School Book Depository and made special note of a man he saw
appear at an open window at the southeast corner of the sixth floor,
which was 120 feet (37 m) from where he was standing.[8] He observed the
man leave the window "a couple of times."[1]

During his testimony, Brennan stated that he watched the parade as the
presidential limousine turned the corner at Houston and Elm and headed
toward the railroad underpass. He heard a loud noise that he "positively
thought was a backfire" just after the president had passed his location.[9]

Well, then something, just right after this explosion, made me
think that it was a firecracker being thrown from the Texas Book Store.
And I glanced up. And this man that I saw previous was aiming for his
last shot. . . . Well, as it appeared to me he was standing up and
resting against the left window sill, with gun shouldered to his right
shoulder, holding the gun with his left hand and taking positive aim and
fired his last shot. As I calculate a couple of seconds. He drew the gun
back from the window as though he was drawing it back to his side and
maybe paused for another second as though to assure himself that he hit
his mark, and then he disappeared.[10]

Brennan quickly reported his observations to police officers, "I could
see the large red brick building across the street from where I was
sitting. I take this building across the street to be about 7 stories
anyway in the east end of the building and the second row of windows
from the top I saw a man in this window. I had seen him before the
President's car arrived. He was just sitting up there looking down
apparantly [sic] waiting for the same thing I was to see the President.
I did not notice anything unusual about this man. He was a white man in
his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165
to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately [sic] not
a suit. I proceeded to watch the President's car ??? I heard what I
thought was a back fire ??? I looked up at the building. I then saw this
man I have described in the window and he was taking aim with a high
powered rifle. I could see all of the barrel of the gun. I do not know
if it had a scope on it or not. I was looking at the man in this window
at the time of the last explosion. Then this man let the gun down to his
side and stepped down out of sight. He did not seem to be in any hurry.
I could see this man from about his belt up. There was nothing unusual
about him at all in appearance. I believe that I could identify this man
if I ever saw him again."[citation needed]

A description of the suspect was broadcast to all Dallas police at 12:45
p.m., 12:48 p.m., and 12:55 p.m.[11][12] At about 1:10 p.m., Patrolman
J. D. Tippit was shot and killed by Lee Harvey Oswald after Tippit
spotted him walking along a sidewalk and stopped to speak to him. After
the Tippit shooting, a description of Oswald came out, and it was
noticed that the description of the man who shot the police officer was
very similar to the description given after the president was shot.
Oswald fled and was later captured in a nearby movie theater. Later the
same evening Brennan identified Oswald in a police lineup as the person
who most closely resembled the man in the window, but Brennan said he
was unable to make a positive identification.[13][14] A few hours prior
to seeing the line-up, Brennan had observed a picture of Oswald on
television. Brennan attributed this to part of the reason he felt he
could not make a positive identification, he did not want the image to
have impacted his decision.[15][16] On December 17, 1963, he told the
FBI that he was sure that Oswald was the rifleman he had seen in the
window.[17]

Several months later, Brennan also testified before the Warren
Commission. During extensive questioning, he stated that at the time of
the lineup, he believed the assassination was part of a conspiracy, and
he was afraid for the safety of himself and his family.[18][19] Because
Brennan declined to make a positive identification in the police lineup,
the commission regarded Brennan's subsequent testimony (that he
sincerely believed he saw Oswald), as probative but not conclusive
evidence that Oswald was the gunman in the sixth-floor window.[20]

In June 1967, the Associated Press released a 15-page report, prepared by
journalists Bernard Gavzer and Sid Moody, that summarized the news
agency's six-month investigation supporting the Warren Commission's
findings; the report also addressed some of the allegations of its critics
and accused them of building their cases upon deliberate omissions.[21]
Gavzer and Moody wrote that Warren Commission critics attempted to weaken
the case for a shooter in the Texas School Book Depository by attempting
to weaken Brennan's testimony, then discussed specific charges leveled by
authors Edward Jay Epstein and Mark Lane.[22] Indicating that Epstein
wrote that Warren Commission attorney Joseph Ball told him that he was
"extremely dubious" about Brennan's testimony and that Brennan was unable
to discern a figure in the building's sixth floor window, Gavzer and Moody
quoted Ball denying that he had made those statements about Brennan.[22]
They also noted that Lane wrote about Brennan's statement to the
Commission that he had poor eyesight, but that Lane did not mention that
Brennan testified he was farsighted at the time of the assassination nor
did he emphasize that the vision loss Brennan sustained occurred two
months after the assassination.[22]

The House Select Committee on Assassinations cited Howard Brennan in 1979
as support for its conclusion that the assassin shot at President Kennedy
from the Book Depository Building.[23]

Brennan's memoir Eyewitness to History: The Kennedy Assassination as
Seen by Howard L. Brennan, written with J. Edward Cherryholmes, was
published posthumously in 1987 by Texian Press. (ISBN 0872440761)
References

Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p. 143.
U.S. Census, 1920, State of Oklahoma, County of Marshall, enumeration
district 167, p. 3-B, family 51.
Ancestry.com. Social Security Death Index [database on-line]. Provo, UT,
USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2009.
Ancestry.com. Texas Death Index, 1903-2000 [database on-line]. Provo,
UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006.
"Chapter 4: The Assassin". Report of the President's Commission on the
Assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Washington, D.C.: United
States Government Printing Office. 1964. pp. 143???144.
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p. 141.
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p. 142.
Letter from FBI to Commission dated August 3, 1964, re distance from
eyewitness Howard Brennan's location, CE 1437, Warren Commission
Hearings, vol. 12, p. 846???847.
Warren Commission Hearings, Volume III. AARC, 2014, 144
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p.
142???143.
Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President
John F. Kennedy, Chapter 4 1964, p. 144.
The Dallas Police Radio Transmissions of November 22, 1963, edited by
Russ Shearer, version 3.0, Feb. 24, 1995.
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p. 147.
Testimony of Forrest V. Sorrels, vol. 7, p. 354???355.
FBI Report, Dec. 18, 1963, Gemberling Report, Commission Document 205,
p. 289.
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p.
147???148.
FBI Report, Dec. 18, 1963, Gemberling Report, Commission Document 205,
p. 289
Testimony of Howard L. Brennan, Warren Commission Hearings, vol. 3, p. 148.
Affidavit of Howard Leslie Brennan, May 4, 1964, Warren Commission
Hearings, vol. 11, p. 206???207.
Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President
John F. Kennedy, Chapter 4 1964, pp. 145-146.
Thomas, Wayne (June 25, 1967). "AP Completes Study of JFK Death; Backs
Warren Findings". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved July 2, 2015.
Gavzer, Bernard; Moody, Sid (June 25, 1967). "The Lingering Shadow:
Warren Report Critics???Have They Made a Case?". Section F: Special
Report. Eugene Register-Guard. Eugene, Oregon. AP. p. 4F. Retrieved July
2, 2015.

"AARC Public Digital Library - HSCA Hearings - Volume II, pg".
ASSASSINATION ARCHIVES.

External links

Warren Commission Hearings, Testimony of Howard Brennan.
Excerpts from Eyewitness to History.
Brennan discussing the assassin

vte

Assassination of John F. Kennedy
Authority control Edit this at Wikidata

ISNI: 0000 0000 3119 0717 LCCN: n87937709 VIAF: 42636180 WorldCat
Identities (via VIAF): 42636180

Categories:

1919 births1983 deathsWitnesses to the assassination of John F.
KennedyWriters from Texas

Navigation menu

Not logged in
Talk
Contributions
Create account

Article
Talk

Read
Edit
View history

Main page
Contents
Featured content
Current events
Random article
Donate to Wikipedia
Wikipedia store

Interaction

Help
About Wikipedia
Community portal
Recent changes
Contact page

Tools

What links here
Related changes
Upload file
Special pages
Permanent link
Page information
Wikidata item
Cite this page

Print/export

Create a book
Download as PDF
Printable version

Languages

??????????????
Espa??ol

Edit links

This page was last edited on 13 August 2018, at 22:10 (UTC).
Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
License; additional terms may apply. By using this site, you agree to
the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Wikipedia?? is a registered
trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

As Chief Jesse Curry said, "We never were able to put Oswald in that
window with a gun in his hand".

So you are calling Curry a liar?
Mark
2019-05-20 02:15:09 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]
Would you tell me where in that Wikipedia entry Brennan says DPD officers
"told him which one to pick"?
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/20SzdIBn51Q
As Chief Jesse Curry said, "We never were able to put Oswald in that
window with a gun in his hand"
So what? Is that quote from his WC testimony? I need to see the context.
Because I know he believed the hard and circumstantial evidence proved
LHO's guilt.
No I'm not. You have. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-21 17:00:11 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by BOZ
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://youtu.be/20SzdIBn51Q
Post by BOZ
So you are calling Curry a liar?
No I'm not. You have. Mark
Backwards logic. Curry said they could not place Oswald as the shooter
in the TSBD. So he is disproving your theory.
What did Curry say that I disagreed with?
Mark
2019-05-22 01:30:04 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by BOZ
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/20SzdIBn51Q
It wasn't in the Wikipedia entry, and it's not on the youtube video.
Want to try a third one? Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-23 16:09:02 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by BOZ
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
[...]
It's not in Wikipedia.
He gave many statements and wrote a book.
Interviews. His book.
Mark
2019-05-24 18:21:29 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by BOZ
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bigdog
window corroborating what Brennan told the cop. The fact that Brennan
later IDed the shooter as the same man that owned the rifle that fired
those spent shells is icing on the cake. The case against Oswald would
Only because the cops told him which one to pick.
What is your source for that statement? Mark
Howard Brennan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/20SzdIBn51Q
It wasn't in the Wikipedia entry, and it's not on the youtube video.
Want to try a third one? Mark
Interviews. His book.
I suppose it would be naive of me to ask why then did you reply with a
Wikipedia entry and, after that didn't work, a youtube video?

Spray and pray. You have nothing to show Brennan said the DPD told him to
pick Oswald.

So why did you make the statement that he said that?

This inability of yours to back up what you say on here is getting old --
and sad.

It's long past time for you to SHOW that you take President Kennedy's
murder seriously. Mark

C***@yahoo.com
2019-05-16 12:10:54 UTC
Exactly Bigdog! To me, Brennan's pointing out the window from which he saw
the assassin and him saying Oswald looked like the man he saw firing from
the 6th floor window, by themselves may not be all I would completely rely
upon in a court of law but,using the ballistic evidence along with
Brennan's testimony and others regarding Oswald's actions and behavior
that day,would definitely be enough to convince me had I been on the
jury,to convict Oswald of being the lone assassin.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-18 14:21:17 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
Exactly Bigdog! To me, Brennan's pointing out the window from which he saw
the assassin and him saying Oswald looked like the man he saw firing from
the 6th floor window, by themselves may not be all I would completely rely
upon in a court of law but,using the ballistic evidence along with
Brennan's testimony and others regarding Oswald's actions and behavior
that day,would definitely be enough to convince me had I been on the
jury,to convict Oswald of being the lone assassin.
Well, how come you don't rely on Euins, who is seen in the Bell film
pointing up at the sniper's nest? Is it because he said the shooter was
black or because he was too young? You are very biased on which
witnesses to believe.
BOZ
The shooter was black? This is racism. Where is Ramon of MIT?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-20 17:15:27 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
Exactly Bigdog! To me, Brennan's pointing out the window from which he saw
the assassin and him saying Oswald looked like the man he saw firing from
the 6th floor window, by themselves may not be all I would completely rely
upon in a court of law but,using the ballistic evidence along with
Brennan's testimony and others regarding Oswald's actions and behavior
that day,would definitely be enough to convince me had I been on the
jury,to convict Oswald of being the lone assassin.
Well, how come you don't rely on Euins, who is seen in the Bell film
pointing up at the sniper's nest? Is it because he said the shooter was
black or because he was too young? You are very biased on which
witnesses to believe.
The shooter was black? This is racism. Where is Ramon of MIT?
No, silly. It's called equal opportunity assassination.
And how come we don't hear more about the women assassins?
Maybe because they don't know how to load the gun?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-13 14:22:55 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
[...]
As usual, no one is brave enough to answer my question so you change the
topic. I don't care who YOU think was shooting from that window, because I
know someone was. But brennan could not identify the shooter as Oswald.
Whoever it was missed the head shot so the grassy knoll shooter had to hit
JFK in the head from the front.
Anthony Marsh
No, you ASSuME that.
BOZ
Brennan identified the shooter as Oswald. It's in Eyewitness to History.
donald willis
2019-05-07 02:43:15 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
Yer right--that could be Oswald, on the fifth floor. Witness Howard
Brennan left that corner window vacant--he testified he saw Harold Norman
at one of the next two windows, but NOT at the corner window. But that
window is NOT vacant, as you can see. But Brennan was there & he said
that it was not Norman....
dcw
No. Oswald was not on the fifth floor.
Brennan really did see someone on the sixth floor, but could not
identify him as Oswald.
The shooter was on the sixth floor. Science proves that.
If you don't believe in SCIENCE then you can make up any shit you want
from your imagination.
Brennan identified the shooter as Oswald. It's in Eyewitness to History.
But the (apparent) presence of Brennan and Sorrels at a DPD lineup was not
noted, in print, until a re-done version of one of the lineups.
Anthony Marsh
He lied. Never rely on witnesses.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-22 01:20:08 UTC
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
No, it doesn't. It may or may not show a person, but there is nothing to
identify it as being oswald. Stop your nonsense.
BOZ
2019-05-22 16:45:38 UTC
http://youtu.be/gxFWV4zexJk
No, it doesn't. It may or may not show a person, but there is nothing to
identify it as being oswald. Stop your nonsense.
It's either A Hidell or Lee Henry Oswald. This is a fact. I will not take
any questions.