WAS THE SNIPER'S NEST A RED HERRING
2018-06-01 20:30:11 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.

DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.

CAN YOU IMAGINE.

I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
donald willis
2018-06-02 17:24:46 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Well, you could, if you like. Before you go, though, I'll just add that
your lead comment here is correct, to a point. Here's how it should go:

"The "sniper's nest" was clearly constructed to make it look as if built
for a shooter to fire from the SE corner window on the 6th floor."

Answer to your title question: Yes.

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-02 17:27:04 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
Maybe a SECOND shooter. The primary shooter was firing from the sniper's
nest. The acoustical evidence proves that.
Jason Burke
2018-06-03 17:40:29 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
Maybe a SECOND shooter. The primary shooter was firing from the sniper's
nest. The acoustical evidence proves that.
Except that recording wasn't in Dealey nor was it at the time of the
assassination, you pretty much nailed it.

Oh! Ya also gotta ignore the points you don't want to be shots.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-04 19:24:10 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
Maybe a SECOND shooter. The primary shooter was firing from the
sniper's nest. The acoustical evidence proves that.
Except that recording wasn't in Dealey nor was it at the time of the
assassination, you pretty much nailed it.
Oh! Ya also gotta ignore the points you don't want to be shots.
Ignore what? Rule out false alarms. We do that in science all the time.
donald willis
2018-06-04 19:24:48 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
Maybe a SECOND shooter. The primary shooter was firing from the sniper's
nest. The acoustical evidence proves that.
Except that recording wasn't in Dealey nor was it at the time of the
assassination, you pretty much nailed it.
Are you sure that that was the particular acoustical evidence which AM was
talking about?
mainframetech
2018-06-04 19:43:03 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?

2018-06-05 16:40:20 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I AM SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOTIVE. DON IS SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE
TICKET.
donald willis
2018-06-06 01:07:59 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I AM SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOTIVE. DON IS SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE
TICKET.
Didn't Norman Mailer do a whole book on Oswald? Maybe he came up with a
motive. Check it out....
Mark
By golly he did, Donald. You wouldn't like it. Mark
donald willis
2018-06-08 22:02:44 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by donald willis
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I AM SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOTIVE. DON IS SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE
TICKET.
Didn't Norman Mailer do a whole book on Oswald? Maybe he came up with a
motive. Check it out....
By golly he did, Donald. You wouldn't like it. Mark
I did read his "Miami and the Siege of Chicago". His description of the
effect that learning of Robert Kennedy's death had on him is haunting....

dcw
BOZ
I READ MAILER'S BOOK. THE LIFE IN RUSSIA PART IS GOOD.
bigdog
2018-06-07 01:02:27 UTC
Post by donald willis
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I AM SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOTIVE. DON IS SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE
TICKET.
Didn't Norman Mailer do a whole book on Oswald? Maybe he came up with a
motive. Check it out....
Anyone can speculate on a motive. Nobody can know what it was. Oswald
never admitted to the crime so naturally he wouldn't have told anybody why
he did it. He didn't leave behind a manifesto either that would explain
his actions. We are left to make educated guesses as to why he did it.
Here's mine. He was a bitter loser in life, a nobody who wanted to be
somebody. Random circumstances handed him a golden opportunity to become
somebody while at the same time inflicting a massive amount of grief upon
a world he felt had treated him so badly. He probably knew he would be
throwing his life away but he didn't care. He was going to become somebody
infamous and to him that made it worth it. He took his shot and for one of
the few times in his life, he was successful at what he set out to do.
Maybe right. Maybe wrong. Who knows?
BOZ
2018-06-08 00:45:35 UTC
Post by donald willis
[...]
OSWALD WAS MOTIVATED BY MARXISM. HE SAW HIMSELF AS A REVOLUTIONARY WHO WAS AT WAR WITH THE USA.
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:in-reply-to:complaints-to
:injection-info:nntp-posting-host:references:user-agent:mime-version
:message-id:subject:from:injection-date:to;
bh=uzH4b2RBHPlPCNwI4obSocGMRQeHPuy9pdsuMzpky6Q=;
b=OFUH3zEP0LN5Ig9lRq7iqXm1q7ntUkgLE0wzuxquELA/lRdH/RQyXBbvb123aOz8E2
IeBl925f6fdj3K0uMHe2cVpIGHHapCAmFxgG+5FJW1cz7ALVEMMYjZT01t5oC6SCI8OQ
An/fbquQ54xif2B3oFg3Hd302t3+8wtTj7J+Yqz3LWRzbiKY51VY5LFfl9OrUcraBgdm
M6MPC34ozQfOLs/1lK6ztFG8j5eCxauZPzh1RfOTnKa+f338NS0CjCAs4PPC9QZwleYn
/YpogYYHvuQfeWQkjVvFqE8D2iNFWsrL3/2HgyTP0JPEliHh0i4PgsUXdHdelsjFGXds
E+Dw==
Newsgroups: alt.assassination.jfk
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 18:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SNIPER WAS SHOOTING ON 5TH FLOOR
From: BOZ <***@gmail.com>
To: alt-assassination-***@moderators.isc.org
Post by donald willis
Post by BOZ
http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/harold-norman/
DON WILLIS IS ACTUALLY SAYING THAT SOMEONE WAS SHOOTING FROM THE 5TH
FLOOR.
DON DOES THIS MEAN THAT NORMAN, JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS WERE INVOLVED IN A
CONSPIRACY?
No, no, and yes, respectively. Yes, I think that Williams was in on it,
mainly based on the 12:37 radio transmission from Dealey, and on Williams'
11/23/63 FBI interview. All three of these men were mainly window
dressing, to make it look as if the fifth floor was inhabited only by TSBD
employees. And Norman & Jarman were added to photos and film after the
fact, or so I believe. (John R. King drummed it into my head to avoid
blunt statements.)
But I also believe that there was a second man on the fifth floor
(Williams being the first; N&J not there), perhaps Danny Arce, who, like
Oswald, could not account for his whereabouts at the time of the shooting,
and who was with Williams both before and after the shooting.
Oh, and the three fifth-floor men were also placed there to direct
everyone's attention to the sixth floor: sounds, debris, etc.
Post by BOZ
DON YOU REALIZE THAT YOU DESTROYED YOUR CREDIBILITY? IT'S OVER FOR YOU.
My credibility was destroyed a long time ago. Can't help, though,
following the evidence where it seems to lead me....
dcw
So, let me get this straight, you believe that a then 20 year-old Bonnie
Ray Williams, a former dishwasher, fry cook, and baggage handler (the jobs
he held before he was hired at the TSBD) was a conspirator in the
assassination of the President of the United State? What evidence do you
have against Mr. Williams that would indicate his either being a
conspirator in such a crime, or that he ever had any contacts or
associations with individuals or organizations that would have wanted the
president to be killed? How did anyone know on September 8th, 1963, the
day Williams was hired to work at the TSBD, that a presidential motorcade
was going to pass right next to that building two months later?
You're so incredibly desperate to find a conspiracy, you're willing to
throw a completely innocent man under the bus, without a single shred of
credible evidence to back it up. Pathetic and sad.
You don't follow the evidence. You make up your own.
I THINK DON IS THINKING OF WAYNE WILLIAMS FROM ATLANTA.
Anthony Marsh
Exactly. That's why he joined the Marines. To become a Marxist. Brilliant!
donald willis
2018-06-11 01:46:48 UTC
Post by donald willis
[...]
Yes, yes. I see the logic in that.

Anthony Marsh
2018-06-08 00:54:53 UTC
Post by donald willis
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I AM SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOTIVE. DON IS SEARCHING FOR OSWALD'S MOVIE
TICKET.
Didn't Norman Mailer do a whole book on Oswald? Maybe he came up with a
motive. Check it out....
Anyone can speculate on a motive. Nobody can know what it was. Oswald
No. Didn't you bother to read the Katzenbach memo? We are not ALLOWED to
speculate about motive. WHat the Hell's wrong with you? Are you trying
to start WWIII?
Anthony Marsh
The WC said that speculation about motive must be cut off.
donald willis
2018-06-05 16:40:47 UTC
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
Do you fear debate with him? If you have beliefs that differ, why not
talk about it and try to resolve the differences? Or have you seen enough
to make you a bit shaky about your beliefs?
Chris
I think it's an attraction/repulsion syndrome at work. Boz says I'm not
debatable, yet he keeps baiting me.

dcw
Ace Kefford
It wasn't a red herring, it was a Red's hiding place!
Mark
2018-06-07 01:00:58 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by BOZ
THE SNIPER'S NEST WAS CLEARLY CONSTRUCTED FOR A SHOOTER TO FIRE FROM THE
SOUTHEAST CORNER WINDOW OF THE 6TH FLOOR.
DON WILLIS SAYS THE SHOOTER WAS FIRING FROM A DIFFERENT WINDOW.
CAN YOU IMAGINE.
I THINK IT IS TIME TO GIVE UP DEBATING PEOPLE LIKE THIS.
It wasn't a red herring, it was a Red's hiding place!
I wish I had written that. Mark