Three suspects. Three crimes. A hate-filled week in America
Add Reply
Ramon F Herrera
2018-10-29 00:31:02 UTC
"Three suspects. Three crimes. A hate-filled week in America"
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/72-hours-of-hate-in-america/index.html

Back then: "Dallas, City of Hatred"

Now, I lost count of all the cities.

Make America Hate Again

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

ps: Back in my Immigrant-vs-Deplorable days, when I was outnumbered by a
30-to-1 ratio, every time something like this happened, the automated
debater went:

"Okay, people! Count yourselves. Who is missing today?"

"The Tea Party is proud to announce that they have an Air Force division
now" [After the guy in Austin flew his gasoline laden small airplane
against the IRS building]
Steve M. Galbraith
2018-10-30 01:14:21 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/72-hours-of-hate-in-america/index.html
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/politics/Proud-MAGA-Bomber.png
Back then: "Dallas, City of Hatred"
Now, I lost count of all the cities.
Make America Hate Again
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ps: Back in my Immigrant-vs-Deplorable days, when I was outnumbered by a
30-to-1 ratio, every time something like this happened, the automated
"Okay, people! Count yourselves. Who is missing today?"
"The Tea Party is proud to announce that they have an Air Force division
now" [After the guy in Austin flew his gasoline laden small airplane
against the IRS building]
And all of the individuals involved believed in a worldview where the
problems in the world stemmed from a particular group of people, e.g.,
"the Jews" or "the liberals and Soros", they deemed sinister and powerful.
It was these people who they think had corrupted the world.

How is that any different than your view that "the Republicans" killed
JFK? It's the same sort of simplistic thinking. They believe "the Jews" or
"Soros and the liberals" are behind everything. You think "the
Republicans" are behind everything. It's the same conspiracy mindset but
with different people.

Frankly, before pointing your finger at other conspiracy people you need
to fix your own misguided thinking.
claviger
2018-10-30 01:17:50 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/72-hours-of-hate-in-america/index.html
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/politics/Proud-MAGA-Bomber.png
Back then: "Dallas, City of Hatred"
Now, I lost count of all the cities.
Make America Hate Again
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ps: Back in my Immigrant-vs-Deplorable days, when I was outnumbered by a
30-to-1 ratio, every time something like this happened, the automated
"Okay, people! Count yourselves. Who is missing today?"
"The Tea Party is proud to announce that they have an Air Force division
now" [After the guy in Austin flew his gasoline laden small airplane
against the IRS building]
Democrats started the "Hate America First" campaign election
night when they realized Hillary the Hate Queen was not going
to win.
bigdog
2018-10-31 01:22:23 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/72-hours-of-hate-in-america/index.html
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/politics/Proud-MAGA-Bomber.png
Back then: "Dallas, City of Hatred"
Now, I lost count of all the cities.
Make America Hate Again
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ps: Back in my Immigrant-vs-Deplorable days, when I was outnumbered by a
30-to-1 ratio, every time something like this happened, the automated
"Okay, people! Count yourselves. Who is missing today?"
"The Tea Party is proud to announce that they have an Air Force division
now" [After the guy in Austin flew his gasoline laden small airplane
against the IRS building]
Democrats started the "Hate America First" campaign election
night when they realized Hillary the Hate Queen was not going
to win.
NBC's Richard Engle was already talking about impeachment before Trump had
even reached the 270 electoral vote threshold. Am I supposed to believe
people like that are going to fairly report on Trump?
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-01 22:04:14 UTC
They can report the facts and also have an opinion.
bigdog
2018-11-02 20:00:12 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
Why should I believe people who have such an obvious bias are going to
fairly report the facts? I want to listen to people who tell me what they
know, not what they think. Sadly, there are few such people left. True
journalism is a dying art in this country. It's all advocacy now.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-03 16:21:14 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
Wrong. You want to listen to people who support your crazy conspiracy
theories and biases.

You don't like when they play clips of Trump to show how stupid he is.
bigdog
2018-11-03 23:56:05 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
No, I don't really. Even though I am in agreement with many of the people
at Fox, I know they are slanting the news too. I don't know of anybody who
just reports the news any more without putting their slant on it. I really
don't know what to make of the upcoming midterms. If I believed MSNBC or
CNN, the Democrats are heading for an overwhelming victory on Tuesday. If
I listen to Fox, the momentum has shifted to the GOP. My guess is the
truth lies somewhere in between. Presumably they are all looking at the
same poll number but they only are reporting the polls which confirm their
biases.

As far as polling is concerned, Real Clear Politics is my favored source.
They don't do any polling. They report the poll numbers from all the
various sources and average them. The consider a race to be a tossup if
the poll average is +/- 5% in either direction. It's leaning to a
candidate who is averaging 5-10% ahead, and strongly leading if the poll
average is +10% or more. It's all about the numbers. Since they list all
the polls that comprise the average, I do what they do in Olympic judging.
Throw out the high and the low and average the rest. That way the poll
average isn't skewed by one outlier. Using that method, it appears the
Republicans will pick up 2-3 seats in the Senate and I would guess there
is a 60-40 chance the Dems will pick up the 23 seats needed to control the
House. That would be OK with me. The Supreme Court is what I care about
and as long as the Republicans have firm control their, Trump can jam any
candidate he wants up the noses of the Democrats and there is nothing they
can do about it. Also, if the Dems control the House, there is likely to
be gridlock which is a good thing. The less the government is able to do,
the better off we all are. Usually when something gets passed, it means
they will be spending more of my tax dollars. Gridlock can limit that. The
other benefit of having the Dems in control, we have the fringe benefit of
the comic relief provided by Nancy Pelosi. If it wasn't for Maxine Waters,
she would be the dumbest ditz holding public office in this country. (END
OF RANT)
Post by Anthony Marsh
You don't like when they play clips of Trump to show how stupid he is.
He is so stupid that he outsmarted all those people who said he had no
chance to win. Were you one of them?
Jason Burke
2018-11-04 23:08:44 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
Never really thought of it that way.
But it does make sense.

'Course with my accountant (a nice Jewish boy,) I save more in taxes
each year that Anthony Anthony has paid - total - in his life.
Geez. Do you even need to ask?
Bud
2018-11-02 20:00:22 UTC
You can`t tell the difference.
Anthony Marsh
2018-10-31 01:27:33 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/72-hours-of-hate-in-america/index.html
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/politics/Proud-MAGA-Bomber.png
Back then: "Dallas, City of Hatred"
Now, I lost count of all the cities.
Make America Hate Again
-Ramon
JFK Numbers
ps: Back in my Immigrant-vs-Deplorable days, when I was outnumbered by a
30-to-1 ratio, every time something like this happened, the automated
"Okay, people! Count yourselves. Who is missing today?"
"The Tea Party is proud to announce that they have an Air Force division
now" [After the guy in Austin flew his gasoline laden small airplane
against the IRS building]
Democrats started the "Hate America First" campaign election
night when they realized Hillary the Hate Queen was not going
to win.
Silly. Hillary only reacted to Trump's hate speech which was aimed at
stoking paranoia. We saw the result of Trump's hate speech over the last
few weeks. What is he going to do now? Nuke the caravan on the day before
the election?

Trump has been hinting that he is going to take away peoples US
citizenship. I think Trump is an illegal alien and he should be deported
back to Germany where his family came from. If he wants to deport anyone
he should start with his wife. And her parents.
claviger
2018-10-31 20:26:37 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
Your ancestors were the first illegal aliens who stole "New England" and
robbed the Native Americans, who ironically acted like the Red Cross by
providing food and native medicine to the strange visitors. If there is
any justice in this world we should now deport all those EuroThieves who
are nothing but land squatters in the area called Massachusetts, since
they were such a terrible example of obnoxious uninvited tourists.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-01 22:04:45 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
Silly. There was no COUNTRY here, only a continent. You have a habit of
redifining words only to attack me personally. Our ancestors fought and
died to establish this country.
Post by claviger
robbed the Native Americans, who ironically acted like the Red Cross by
providing food and native medicine to the strange visitors. If there is
I never said anything bad about the Native Americans who lived here before
the settlers came from Europe. But in fact some of them did fight back.
Tourists? They came to live.
claviger
2018-11-13 15:23:17 UTC
Trump has been hinting that he is going to take away peoples US
citizenship. I think Trump is an illegal alien and he should be deported
back to Germany where his family came from. If he wants to deport anyone
he should start with his wife. And her parents.
Your ancestors were the first illegal aliens who stole "New England" and
Silly. There was no COUNTRY here, only a continent. You have a habit of
redifining words only to attack me personally. Our ancestors fought and
died to establish this country.
Greedy Pilgrim White Privilege Propaganda.

Based on the definitions below the Native Americans qualify
as rightful owners of historic sacred land the white Pilgrims
occupied then confiscated with ethnic cleansing not money.

Cambridge Dictionary :
An area of land that forms an independent political unit with
its own government; a nation considered esp. as a place. √

Mirriam-Webster :
An indefinite usually extended expanse of land : REGION. √
The land of a person's birth, residence, or citizenship. √
The people of a state or district : POPULACE. √

Longman Dictionary
Land that is outside towns and cities,
including land used for farming. √

The Free Dictionary
A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable
by features of topography, biology, or culture. √
robbed the Native Americans, who ironically acted like the Red Cross by
providing food and native medicine to the strange visitors. If there is
I never said anything bad about the Native Americans who lived here before
the settlers came from Europe. But in fact some of them did fight back.
Imagine that, fighting back against illegal alien squatters and eurothieves.
They came to steal real estate, not buy it.
claviger
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-14 15:43:51 UTC
Trump has been hinting that he is going to take away peoples US
citizenship. I think Trump is an illegal alien and he should be deported
back to Germany where his family came from. If he wants to deport anyone
he should start with his wife. And her parents.
Your ancestors were the first illegal aliens who stole "New England" and
Silly. There was no COUNTRY here, only a continent. You have a habit of
redifining words only to attack me personally. Our ancestors fought and
died to establish this country.
Greedy Pilgrim White Privilege Propaganda.
I ain't no damn Pilgrim. Maybe you should do some more reading so that
you you can understand the difference. I suggest that you read the book
Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, an expert. He explains the
differences. My ancestors came on the next ship, The Fortune.
Post by claviger
Based on the definitions below the Native Americans qualify
as rightful owners of historic sacred land the white Pilgrims
occupied then confiscated with ethnic cleansing not money.
There was no government yet to determine property lines. When Native
Americans first came to the Continent of North America the was no
government telling them where they could live. Tribed could set up their
own rules about who lived where.
Post by claviger
[...]
Not all did. Some welcomed the strangers.
any justice in this world we should now deport all those EuroThieves who
are nothing but land squatters in the area called Massachusetts, since
they were such a terrible example of obnoxious uninvited tourists.
Tourists? They came to live.
They came to steal real estate, not buy it.
In fact some settlers did buy land.
But whom did the Native Americans pay for the lands they settled?
claviger
2018-11-17 21:54:36 UTC
Trump has been hinting that he is going to take away peoples US
citizenship. I think Trump is an illegal alien and he should be deported
back to Germany where his family came from. If he wants to deport anyone
he should start with his wife. And her parents.
Your ancestors were the first illegal aliens who stole "New England" and
Silly. There was no COUNTRY here, only a continent. You have a habit of
redifining words only to attack me personally. Our ancestors fought and
died to establish this country.
Greedy Pilgrim White Privilege Propaganda.
I ain't no damn Pilgrim. Maybe you should do some more reading so that
you you can understand the difference. I suggest that you read the book
Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, an expert. He explains the
differences. My ancestors came on the next ship, The Fortune.
Your ancestors were "pilgrims" if not "Pilgrims". They forgot to get back
on the Cruise Ship for the return holiday voyage back home. They tried
using a rudimentary form of Socialism that was a complete failure, like
the current mess in Venezuela. What saved the Colonies was individual
effort and teamwork, not Socialism.
Based on the definitions below the Native Americans qualify
as rightful owners of historic sacred land the white Pilgrims
occupied then confiscated with ethnic cleansing not money.
There was no government yet to determine property lines.
That didn't last long.
Post by Anthony Marsh
When Native Americans first came to the Continent of North
America the was no government telling them where they could
live. Tribed could set up their own rules about who lived where.
They were smaller groups of primitive wanderers who roamed all
over and followed herd animals. By the time of serial Eurothieves
invasions the local Natives had well established tribal boundaries,
due to the fact they had become farmers, no longer wanderers.
[...]
They got screwed too.
any justice in this world we should now deport all those EuroThieves who
are nothing but land squatters in the area called Massachusetts, since
they were such a terrible example of obnoxious uninvited tourists.
Tourists? They came to live.
They came to steal real estate, not buy it.
In fact some settlers did buy land.
From which tribe?
Post by Anthony Marsh
But whom did the Native Americans pay for the lands they settled?
One of the Lost Tribes of Israel who owned a Real Estate company?
By the time European thieves landed the Native Americans had well
established tribal regions, which Pilgrims and quasi-Pilgrims coveted
and confiscated.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-19 15:57:57 UTC
[...]
False. Slander. You haven't seen my family tree.
Post by claviger
on the Cruise Ship for the return holiday voyage back home. They tried
The Fortune took settlers to America.
Post by claviger
using a rudimentary form of Socialism that was a complete failure, like
the current mess in Venezuela. What saved the Colonies was individual
effort and teamwork, not Socialism.
Is that the ONLY example you know about?
Post by Anthony Marsh
When Native Americans first came to the Continent of North
America the was no government telling them where they could
live. Tribed could set up their own rules about who lived where.
They were smaller groups of primitive wanderers who roamed all
over and followed herd animals. By the time of serial Eurothieves
invasions the local Natives had well established tribal boundaries,
due to the fact they had become farmers, no longer wanderers.
But still hunters.
[...]
From which tribe?
Post by Anthony Marsh
But whom did the Native Americans pay for the lands they settled?
One of the Lost Tribes of Israel who owned a Real Estate company?
That does not answer my question.
And didn't you see the movie Cat Ballou? The father explains the theory
that Indians were the lost tribe of Israel.

Post by claviger
By the time European thieves landed the Native Americans had well
established tribal regions, which Pilgrims and quasi-Pilgrims coveted
and confiscated.
Babble all you want, I'm not a Piilgrim.
In fact I'm part Cherokee because of the Trail of Tears.
claviger
2018-11-29 17:23:49 UTC
I ain't no damn Pilgrim. Maybe you should do some more reading so that
you you can understand the difference. I suggest that you read the book
Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, an expert. He explains the
differences. My ancestors came on the next ship, The Fortune.
Your ancestors were "pilgrims" if not "Pilgrims". They forgot to get back
False. Slander. You haven't seen my family tree.
Apparently that sentence went flying over your head. The noun "pilgrim"
has two meanings:

uncapitalized - (small p) generic adjective, inclusive of your ancestors.

Capitalized - (big P) refers to all passengers on the Mayflower.

Oxford Dictionaries
pilgrim : Origin Middle English: from Provençal pelegrin,
Latin peregrinus ‘foreign’ (peregrine).
pilgrim - A person travelling to a place of particular personal interest.
Pilgrim - A member of the Pilgrim Fathers.

Cambridge Dictionary
pilgrim - person who makes a journey, often a long and difficult one,
to a special place for religious reasons.
Pilgrim - a member of a group of English people who sailed to America
and began living in Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1620.

The Free Dictionary
pilgrim - A person who travels, especially to foreign lands or to a place
of great personal importance.
Basic meaning is "traveler, homeless wanderer,"
from Latin peregrinum, "foreigner, stranger."
Pilgrim - One of the English Separatists who founded the colony of Plymouth
in New England in 1620.
on the Cruise Ship for the return holiday voyage back home. They tried
The Fortune took settlers to America.
To what port did they land?
using a rudimentary form of Socialism that was a complete failure, like
the current mess in Venezuela. What saved the Colonies was individual
effort and teamwork, not Socialism.
Is that the ONLY example you know about?
No, the EU is a mess because of widespread Socialism. Most of them
are in debt to Germany, The Banker all these losers depend on to loan
money so they can pretend Socialism is working.

The same is true in USA to keep our economy going by overspending
and passing that debt on to our children and grandchildren. Can the
USA have a balanced budget?

Yes! President Clinton left office with a balanced budget by working
with, not against, a Republican Congress. Liberals were shocked and
horrified he did that, because he "Let the cat out of the bag"!
Post by Anthony Marsh
When Native Americans first came to the Continent of North
America the was no government telling them where they could
live. Tribed could set up their own rules about who lived where.
They were smaller groups of primitive wanderers who roamed all
over and followed herd animals. By the time of serial Eurothieves
invasions the local Natives had well established tribal boundaries,
due to the fact they had become farmers, no longer wanderers.
But still hunters.
Yes, the indigenous people hunted for deer and turkey to feed the
Pilgrims for a celebration of the successful corn crop they taught
the newcomers how to plant. "No good deed goes unpunished."
By the time European thieves landed the Native Americans had well
established tribal regions, which Pilgrims and quasi-Pilgrims coveted
and confiscated.
Babble all you want, I'm not a Piilgrim.
Your ancestors were on a second ship to land at Plymouth, right?
What did they call themselves? Did they join in with the Pilgrims
of "Plimoth Plantation" or start their own land annexation by using
the concept of "adverses possession"?
Post by Anthony Marsh
In fact I'm part Cherokee because of the Trail of Tears.
Why the Trail Tears? Meaning your Native American ancestors were
able to survive that death march? EuroAmericans learned what it's
like to be a prisoner on one of those in World War II (1942), same as
the Cherokee and Choctaw did in 1838-39.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-30 15:19:27 UTC
I ain't no damn Pilgrim. Maybe you should do some more reading so that
you you can understand the difference. I suggest that you read the book
Mayflower by Nathaniel Philbrick, an expert. He explains the
differences. My ancestors came on the next ship, The Fortune.
Your ancestors were "pilgrims" if not "Pilgrims". They forgot to get back
False. Slander. You haven't seen my family tree.
Apparently that sentence went flying over your head. The noun "pilgrim"
Silly.
Post by claviger
uncapitalized - (small p) generic adjective, inclusive of your ancestors.
False. You can't use it to include everyone in the country. Then you'd
be including yourself.

It also refers to descendants of the earliest settles in Plymouth.
I am not related to them.
Post by claviger
Capitalized - (big P) refers to all passengers on the Mayflower.
Oxford Dictionaries
pilgrim : Origin Middle English: from Proven??al pelegrin,
Latin peregrinus ???foreign??? (peregrine).
pilgrim - A person travelling to a place of particular personal interest.
Yes, such as pilgrims to Mecca. OFF TOPIC. We are talking about the
earliest people to come to America from England.
Post by claviger
Pilgrim - A member of the Pilgrim Fathers.
Cambridge Dictionary
pilgrim - person who makes a journey, often a long and difficult one,
to a special place for religious reasons.
Pilgrim - a member of a group of English people who sailed to America
and began living in Plymouth, Massachusetts, in 1620.
Right, my relatives did not come in 1920.
Post by claviger
The Free Dictionary
pilgrim - A person who travels, especially to foreign lands or to a place
of great personal importance.
Basic meaning is "traveler, homeless wanderer,"
from Latin peregrinum, "foreigner, stranger."
Pilgrim - One of the English Separatists who founded the colony of Plymouth
in New England in 1620.
You can try all the sordid word games you want, but the fact is that you
just made up a false narrative only to attack me personally.
on the Cruise Ship for the return holiday voyage back home. They tried
The Fortune took settlers to America.
To what port did they land?
They didn't have ports then, silly.
Provincetown.
using a rudimentary form of Socialism that was a complete failure, like
the current mess in Venezuela. What saved the Colonies was individual
effort and teamwork, not Socialism.
Is that the ONLY example you know about?
No, the EU is a mess because of widespread Socialism. Most of them
are in debt to Germany, The Banker all these losers depend on to loan
money so they can pretend Socialism is working.
So why don't you go all the way with your rant and claim that the US is
socialist? Don't you see Obamacare as Socialised medicine?
And you don't want your tax dollars to pay for my medicine.
Post by claviger
The same is true in USA to keep our economy going by overspending
and passing that debt on to our children and grandchildren. Can the
USA have a balanced budget?
Trump is the one raising the national debt, by giving huge tax breaks to
the richest people in the country.
Post by claviger
Yes! President Clinton left office with a balanced budget by working
with, not against, a Republican Congress. Liberals were shocked and
horrified he did that, because he "Let the cat out of the bag"!
I don't remember any protests.
Post by Anthony Marsh
When Native Americans first came to the Continent of North
America the was no government telling them where they could
live. Tribed could set up their own rules about who lived where.
They were smaller groups of primitive wanderers who roamed all
over and followed herd animals. By the time of serial Eurothieves
invasions the local Natives had well established tribal boundaries,
due to the fact they had become farmers, no longer wanderers.
But still hunters.
Yes, the indigenous people hunted for deer and turkey to feed the
Pilgrims for a celebration of the successful corn crop they taught
the newcomers how to plant. "No good deed goes unpunished."
Yes, some tribes. Other tribes were not so friendly.
Post by Anthony Marsh
In fact I'm part Cherokee because of the Trail of Tears.
Why the Trail Tears? Meaning your Native American ancestors were
able to survive that death march? EuroAmericans learned what it's
Yes, some did survive and they settled with whites in the midwest.
c***@gmail.com
2018-12-02 19:24:07 UTC
Post by claviger
The same is true in USA to keep our economy going by overspending
and passing that debt on to our children and grandchildren. Can the
USA have a balanced budget?
Trump is the one raising the national debt, by giving huge tax breaks to
the richest people in the country.
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-04 15:46:17 UTC
Post by claviger
The same is true in USA to keep our economy going by overspending
and passing that debt on to our children and grandchildren. Can the
USA have a balanced budget?
Trump is the one raising the national debt, by giving huge tax breaks to
the richest people in the country.
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
claviger
2018-12-08 02:34:35 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
and more reinvestment, which stimulates the economy to where there is a
net gain in US Tax Revenues. This is a known phenomena that was proved by
the JFK philosophy to spread the wealth by higher US employment numbers.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-09 18:33:00 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
Post by claviger
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
Post by claviger
and more reinvestment, which stimulates the economy to where there is a
net gain in US Tax Revenues. This is a known phenomena that was proved by
the JFK philosophy to spread the wealth by higher US employment numbers.
And you say that is the only way to strengthen the ecomony, buy filling
the swamp?
Bud
2018-12-11 01:52:31 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
much. As long as every politician does nothing but sit around figuring out
how to ways to spend other people`s money trying to achieve their own
personal vision of a better world the deficit can only be a every
increasing anchor that must eventually drag this country under. This is,
of course, the ultimate goal of liberals, they would like nothing more
than to see this country in ruins. It will solve the immigration problem
because nobody will want to come here if there is no more money to be
handed out.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
Then it was just as well Oswald killed him, and let a person who could
get things done take the reins.
the swamp?
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 21:56:34 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
Phony. I did not say that.
Post by Bud
much. As long as every politician does nothing but sit around figuring out
how to ways to spend other people`s money trying to achieve their own
Isn't the business of politicians. Why do you think they call it the
swamp?
Post by Bud
personal vision of a better world the deficit can only be a every
increasing anchor that must eventually drag this country under. This is,
Yes, that is what Putin is paying Trump to do.
Post by Bud
of course, the ultimate goal of liberals, they would like nothing more
than to see this country in ruins. It will solve the immigration problem
because nobody will want to come here if there is no more money to be
handed out.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
Then it was just as well Oswald killed him, and let a person who could
get things done take the reins.
So we have you on record approving of the assassination f JFK.
THat's why you're here, to brag about it.
the swamp?
Bud
2018-12-13 16:02:24 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
Phony. I did not say that.
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Post by Bud
of course, the ultimate goal of liberals, they would like nothing more
than to see this country in ruins. It will solve the immigration problem
because nobody will want to come here if there is no more money to be
handed out.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
Then it was just as well Oswald killed him, and let a person who could
get things done take the reins.
So we have you on record approving of the assassination f JFK.
THat's why you're here, to brag about it.
Certainly it is less a tragedy when an ineffective leader is killed and
an effective one takes over then the other way around.
the swamp?
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-14 15:49:00 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
Phony. I did not say that.
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
the swamp?
claviger
2018-12-15 15:31:26 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
Phony. I did not say that.
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
You get no debt which is a major advantage in business and government.
Debt increases the price of everything such as goods and services. The
Roman Empire collapsed as a result of way too much overspending and
a growing mountain of debt. Their massive deficits kept increasing and
deflating their currency, just like the ongoing disaster in Venezuela.

Socialism plundered their economy and wrecked their corporations.
Educated people were first to bail out and now the poor are in panic
mode taking flight with caravans to the border with Brazil.

Socialism is a self actualizing disease that consumes any economy
and leaves it in shambles. Hugo Chavez got rich while the middle
class went broke. He gave away too much money buying elections
and now it's all gone, except for a few at the top. The majority of
Venezolanos have no jobs to show for all the Socialist overhauling
of their economic structure. Now it is a broken economy with no
future and no help in sight.

The Soviets learned the hard way from their costly underwriting of
the Cuban boondoggle, that adopting economic pet experiments in
Socialist economics is not a good idea. The ongoing disaster down
in Venezuela is painful proof Socialism creates widespread misery
as it devours a once healthy economy.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-16 14:12:18 UTC
Post by Bud
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Bud
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
What school of economics did you go that teaches that deficits are
caused by not taking in enough money? Deficits are caused by spending too
Phony. I did not say that.
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
You get no debt which is a major advantage in business and government.
YOU aren't old enough to remember when it was completely paid down and
who was President then.
Post by claviger
Debt increases the price of everything such as goods and services. The
I've also heard that the Sun rises in the East. That' why I moved her,
so that I could be the first to see the sun rise and tell everyone else.
Post by claviger
Roman Empire collapsed as a result of way too much overspending and
a growing mountain of debt. Their massive deficits kept increasing and
deflating their currency, just like the ongoing disaster in Venezuela.
And you say that was the ONLY reason? Nothing to do with wars or corruption?
Post by claviger
Socialism plundered their economy and wrecked their corporations.
Wow. And maybe it leads to Communism.
But does it shoot little children or bomb them?
Post by claviger
Educated people were first to bail out and now the poor are in panic
mode taking flight with caravans to the border with Brazil.
By educate you mean the croooks, the insiders.
Post by claviger
Socialism is a self actualizing disease that consumes any economy
and leaves it in shambles. Hugo Chavez got rich while the middle
Fine, how rich and where is that money now?
Post by claviger
class went broke. He gave away too much money buying elections
and now it's all gone, except for a few at the top. The majority of
Venezolanos have no jobs to show for all the Socialist overhauling
of their economic structure. Now it is a broken economy with no
future and no help in sight.
So first you say he was rich and now you say he gave it away?
Is that how Socialism works, the rich giving away their money?
It was a military toehold to counter NATO.
claviger
2018-12-16 02:39:05 UTC
Post by Bud
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
Paying down the National Debt accrues tremendous benefits of lower
interest expense to carry all that debt. Obviously you were not a BBA
major in college. Do you not realize when using a credit card to make a
purchase, to be PIF in 3 months the interest you pay inflates the cost of
the item you just purchased and offsets any discounts you took advantage
of. The same is true of the US National Debt.

As a modern economy we cannot function without Credit Cards but they are a
contributory impact on inflation. One optimist counters CC debt stimulates
the economy more ways than one. When making a major purchase we realize
that we might need to work overtime to pay for it, therefore CC debt
creates more incentive for extra productivity. It also allows opportunity
purchases that may not be available when buying decisions are postponed.
These micro vs macro debates are realistic and fascinating, but government
debt can be dangerous and devastating to any national economy. This
happened to the 450 year old Roman Empire, when they ran up way too much
debt it ended up deflating the Roman specie which led to economic
disaster.

No economy is immune from growing National Debt influence on the economy.
It has been said, "No problem since we owe to ourselves!" That is a false
sense of security. Many foreign governments and individuals have major
investments in US real estate and the collective foreign deposits in the
US Banking system would shock you.

If all foreign accounts were withdrawn in a short period the US Banking
system would collapse and cause a spillover effect on the RE market too.
Liberals are screaming at Trump about punishing the Saudis, but if they
alone withdrew all Saudi deposits and investments it could trigger a
financial national emergency. Allowing unprecedented national debt
accumulation puts the US at risk for a number of reasons. The bottom line,
National Debt must systematically come down by spending less, not raising
taxes causing a Bear Market recession. Of all people, President Clinton
proved it can be done but fellow Liberals will not forgive him for doing
that. He ended his Presidency as a fiscal conservative just like his
teenage hero John F. Kennedy.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-17 04:45:40 UTC
Post by Bud
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
Paying down the National Debt accrues tremendous benefits of lower
interest expense to carry all that debt. Obviously you were not a BBA
Yes, I like that. Why don't the rich?
Post by claviger
major in college. Do you not realize when using a credit card to make a
purchase, to be PIF in 3 months the interest you pay inflates the cost of
the item you just purchased and offsets any discounts you took advantage
of. The same is true of the US National Debt.
As a modern economy we cannot function without Credit Cards but they are a
Not true. I use a debit card. Do you understand the subtle difference?
I have no interest in paying interest and I am not interested in your
bankrupt speculations.
Post by claviger
contributory impact on inflation. One optimist counters CC debt stimulates
the economy more ways than one. When making a major purchase we realize
that we might need to work overtime to pay for it, therefore CC debt
creates more incentive for extra productivity. It also allows opportunity
purchases that may not be available when buying decisions are postponed.
These micro vs macro debates are realistic and fascinating, but government
debt can be dangerous and devastating to any national economy. This
happened to the 450 year old Roman Empire, when they ran up way too much
debt it ended up deflating the Roman specie which led to economic
disaster.
No economy is immune from growing National Debt influence on the economy.
Again, tell me exactly when the US had no National Debt, who was
President and how old you were at the time.
Post by claviger
It has been said, "No problem since we owe to ourselves!" That is a false
sense of security. Many foreign governments and individuals have major
investments in US real estate and the collective foreign deposits in the
US Banking system would shock you.
If all foreign accounts were withdrawn in a short period the US Banking
system would collapse and cause a spillover effect on the RE market too.
Isn't that Trump's goal here? To destroy the US?
Post by claviger
Liberals are screaming at Trump about punishing the Saudis, but if they
alone withdrew all Saudi deposits and investments it could trigger a
financial national emergency. Allowing unprecedented national debt
Wow, so if someone is rich they can really get away with any crime they
want.
JFK was not a conservative. Stop your revisionist crap.
claviger
2018-12-18 20:50:27 UTC
Post by Bud
When you are taking about tax breaks you are talking about taking money
in, not spending. Spending is what depletes the available monies.
Not only that. Also paying down the debt and getting nothing for it.
Paying down the National Debt accrues tremendous benefits of lower
interest expense to carry all that debt. Obviously you were not a BBA
Yes, I like that. Why don't the rich?
The Rich like any situation with lower debt burden because the economy
is more active and robust. Lethargic economies don't excite Investors.
major in college. Do you not realize when using a credit card to make a
purchase, to be PIF in 3 months the interest you pay inflates the cost of
the item you just purchased and offsets any discounts you took advantage
of. The same is true of the US National Debt.
As a modern economy we cannot function without Credit Cards but they are a
Not true. I use a debit card. Do you understand the subtle difference?
I have no interest in paying interest and I am not interested in your
bankrupt speculations.
Bankrupt is a good description of the US Economy when Socialists are in
control. It won't take long for them to crash the Stock Market. The hated
"rich" will do you a big favor and leave town where they are not
appreciated. Problem is they take all their money with them. Ireland is
on the make enticing all those greedy corporations to move their jobs and
wealth to an economy where they are welcomed.
contributory impact on inflation. One optimist counters CC debt stimulates
the economy more ways than one. When making a major purchase we realize
that we might need to work overtime to pay for it, therefore CC debt
creates more incentive for extra productivity. It also allows opportunity
purchases that may not be available when buying decisions are postponed.
These micro vs macro debates are realistic and fascinating, but government
debt can be dangerous and devastating to any national economy. This
happened to the 450 year old Roman Empire, when they ran up way too much
debt it ended up deflating the Roman specie which led to economic
disaster.
No economy is immune from growing National Debt influence on the economy.
Again, tell me exactly when the US had no National Debt, who was
President and how old you were at the time.
Manageable Debt. JFK did not like Deficits.
It has been said, "No problem since we owe to ourselves!" That is a false
sense of security. Many foreign governments and individuals have major
investments in US real estate and the collective foreign deposits in the
US Banking system would shock you.
If all foreign accounts were withdrawn in a short period the US Banking
system would collapse and cause a spillover effect on the RE market too.
Isn't that Trump's goal here? To destroy the US?
No, that is the Demonacrat's job description and no one can screw up the
US Economy faster than they can! Keep in mind they are professionals so
don't try this at home, unless you voted for Socialism, then perfectly OK
for you to commit financial suicide. Knock yourself out.
Liberals are screaming at Trump about punishing the Saudis, but if they
alone withdrew all Saudi deposits and investments it could trigger a
financial national emergency. Allowing unprecedented national debt
Wow, so if someone is rich they can really get away with any crime they
want.
Sometimes, but not always. Hillary thought so, but a funny thing happened
on her easy downhill roller-skate glide into the White House. An
unforeseen speed bump called Trump upend her glide path. The Middle Class
showed up and vetoed the coronation of Queen Hillary the Lioness. Voters
realized she was a Liarness who could not be trusted.
accumulation puts the US at risk for a number of reasons. The bottom line,
National Debt must systematically come down by spending less, not raising
taxes causing a Bear Market recession. Of all people, President Clinton
proved it can be done but fellow Liberals will not forgive him for doing
that. He ended his Presidency as a fiscal conservative just like his
teenage hero John F. Kennedy.
JFK was not a conservative. Stop your revisionist crap.
JFK was a classic Conservative like his his father and big brother, the
reason he got the US Economy percolating so quickly with across the board
tax cuts. He created optimism by reducing the tax burden on the US
economy. Ironic how Republicans were the tax masters back then. By the
way "tax burden" is redundant. The word tax = burden in Latin.

claviger
2018-12-11 01:59:06 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
If there was enough money to spend from tax collections there wouldn't
be any debt.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
President Kennedy let it be known he advocated a tax cut to stimulate the
lethargic US economy. He exercised Presidential leadership and Congress
responded. At the time Republicans were the Party of high taxes so
Democrats voted for a broad tax cut. It worked and the US economy took
off in the right direction. JFK understood the economic impact of across
the board tax relief.
That would be a good start.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-12 21:56:55 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Marsh believes deficits are caused by allowing producers to keep more of
what they earn. Weird.
Deficits are caused by giving tax breaks to a handful of billionaires so
that they can fund Republican politicians.
Government Deficits are caused by spending more than the economy earns.
That's your EXPERT opinion? And which School of Economics did you go to?
If there was enough money to spend from tax collections there wouldn't
be any debt.
Something like that. Keep working on it.
The US Federal government acts like a gigantic credit card. When there is
a significant tax cut like JFK initiated, it creates corporate optimism
Stop the slander. JFK did not "initiate." They killed him before he
could intiate. He PROPOSED. He didn't know how to twist arms and
blackmail the way Lydon did.
President Kennedy let it be known he advocated a tax cut to stimulate the
lethargic US economy. He exercised Presidential leadership and Congress
Is that why you wanted to see him killed? Or was it the mission to the moon?
Post by claviger
responded. At the time Republicans were the Party of high taxes so
Go ahead, blame IKE. He was tying to modernize our country.
So you don't like the interstate highway system? We needed for our defense.
Post by claviger
Democrats voted for a broad tax cut. It worked and the US economy took
off in the right direction. JFK understood the economic impact of across
the board tax relief.
Sure, I like BROAD tax relief, but not ONLY for the BROADS.
So why don't you run for office? You can fix everyhing single handed.
claviger
2018-10-31 20:28:35 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
[...]
What a short memory you have! Already forgot about:
"Adorable Hillary the Deplorable Hate Queen"
She was a stuck-up spoiled brat who played dodgeball
with the Media. Why? Most of them were on her side,
trying ever so hard to get her elected!!!
Post by Anthony Marsh
What is he going to do now? Nuke the caravan on the day before
the election?
The caravan of 7,000 poor people coming from Honduras to Tijuana?
I would GLADLY trade 7,000 arrogant Liberals in California for these
humble hard working people. In only two weeks I predict they will all
have an honest job. Do we have a deal?
Post by Anthony Marsh
Trump has been hinting that he is going to take away peoples US
citizenship.
Starting first with all descendants of those thieving Pilgrims who
screwed all the Massachusetts tribes out of their ancestral land.
Post by Anthony Marsh
I think Trump is an illegal alien and he should be deported back to
Germany where his family came from.
If the majority of voters in the USA ever decide to commit national
suicide by electing a Socialist government, you will finally get your
wish. We need Trump more than he needs us. China wants him to
relocate to Macau and build fabulous resorts and casinos. Russia
and Germany would like to partner with him too. They know Trump
has the Midas Touch and so does Steve Wynn.

If one day in the future, when a majority of Socialist idiots in USSA
take over then do a Venezuela redux and run them off, they will get
a very warm welcome from several other countries. Both are born
Winners and Socialism is for Born Losers. They will no doubt land
on their nimble feet as the United Socialists of America teeters and
lands flat on its back.
Post by Anthony Marsh
If he wants to deport anyone he should start with his wife.
And her parents.
She would be royalty in beautiful "Small but Mighty" Slovenia,
"The 11th most Beautiful Country in the World."
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-02 03:24:35 UTC
By Ray Sanchez and Melissa Gray, CNN - Sunday, October 28, 2018
Post by Anthony Marsh
If he wants to deport anyone he should start with his wife.
And her parents.
She would be royalty in beautiful "Small but Mighty" Slovenia,
"The 11th most Beautiful Country in the World."
She WAS already. A super model. Why do you demoted it to 11th?
That's not much of an Argument by Authority.