Oswald, John Brennan, CIA , Gus Hall, Communist Party
2019-05-09 01:15:54 UTC
Before Oswald shot JFK in the head, he sent a letter to Communist Party
USA Gus Hall seeking Communist Party membership. Here is the letter:

https://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/lee-harvey-oswald-letter-to-communist-gus-hall-to-be-sold-1.6286346

While John Brennan (former CIA DIRECTOR) was in college in 1976, he voted
for Gus Hall, the Communist Party USA candidate for president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/27/magazine/john-brennan-president-trump-national-security-state.html
BOZ
2019-05-10 13:31:39 UTC
Before Oswald shot JFK in the head, he sent a letter to Communist Party
https://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/lee-harvey-oswald-letter-to-communist-gus-hall-to-be-sold-1.6286346
While John Brennan (former CIA DIRECTOR) was in college in 1976, he voted
for Gus Hall, the Communist Party USA candidate for president.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/27/magazine/john-brennan-president-trump-national-security-state.html
BRENNAN: "They’ve been able to use elements within the media to
try to make sure that their objectives are realized and so again knowing
what the Russian M.O. is and has been, including in elections in Europe. I
certainly was concerned that they were practicing the same types of
activities here in the United States and that’s why as I said we
set up a group in late July that included the FBI and NSA. I wanted to
make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was
shared with the Bureau so they could take it. It was well beyond my
mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved
U.S. persons, but I made sure that anything that was involving U.S.
persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the
Trump campaign, was shared with the Bureau."
BOZ
2019-05-11 14:38:05 UTC
[...]
“I voted for Reagan—I’d moved from Communist to
whatever I am now. I’m not even sure how to characterize myself
politically. Maybe at some point, I’ll have to figure it out."
JAMES COMEY

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/politics/n_9353/
BOZ
https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/john-brennan-cia-communist-vote/index.html
BOZ
https://themarketswork.com/2018/04/09/john-brennans-role-in-the-fbis-trump-russia-investigation/
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 18:03:21 UTC
[...]
More fake news. Comey gave a very interesting interview on CNN a couple
of days ago.
BOZ
2019-05-14 03:09:25 UTC
[...]
Comey is now being investigated for violation of the espionage act. I will
keep you updated.
Anthony Marsh
Only because Trump is a dictator getting revenge.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-11 19:31:27 UTC
[...]
So you are complaining about him doing his job properly.
You think everyone should help Trump cover up.
BOZ
2019-05-11 23:45:31 UTC
[...]
John Brennan is a Muslim who converted to Islam while stationed in Saudi
Arabia.

Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 22:59:16 UTC
[...]
http://youtu.be/QXMfDexqpMY
Where do you find all this nonsense? Is there a special search engine
just for Trump supporters?
BOZ
2019-05-13 23:33:19 UTC
[...]
According to Brennan:

"I was privileged to serve in positions across the Middle East —
as a political officer with the State Department and as a CIA station
chief in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, I saw how our Saudi partners
fulfilled their duty as custodians of the two holy mosques of Mecca and
Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the Hajj and the devotion of those
who fulfilled their duty as Muslims by making that privilege —
that pilgrimage."
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-14 21:28:42 UTC
[...]
Again, you never answer my questions. You always make up shit.
that pilgrimage."
BOZ
You have a filthy mouth (BOCA). I hope you are not a racist.
BOZ
2019-05-15 23:52:05 UTC
Post by BOZ
"I was privileged to serve in positions across the Middle East —
as a political officer with the State Department and as a CIA station
chief in Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, I saw how our Saudi partners
fulfilled their duty as custodians of the two holy mosques of Mecca and
Medina. I marveled at the majesty of the Hajj and the devotion of those
who fulfilled their duty as Muslims by making that privilege —
that pilgrimage."
Brennan perjured himself before the House Intelligence Committee:

GOWDY: Director Brennan, do you know who commissioned the Steele dossier?

BRENNAN: I don’t.

GOWDY: Do you know if the bureau ever relied on the Steele dossier as
part of any court filing, applications?

BRENNAN: I have no awareness.

GOWDY: Did the CIA rely on it?

BRENNAN: No.

GOWDY: Why not?

BRENNAN: Because we didn’t. It wasn’t part of the corpus
of intelligence information that we had. It was not in any way used as a
basis for the Intelligence Community Assessment that was done. Uh ... it
was not.
BOZ

BOZ
2019-05-11 23:46:39 UTC
[...]
“Since the press can play such an influential role in determining
the perceptions of the masses, I am in favor of some degree of government
censorship,” Brennan wrote. “Inflamatory [sic] articles
can provoke mass opposition and possible violence, especially in
developing political systems."

John Brennan
BOZ
2019-05-11 23:47:33 UTC
[...]
According to the New York Times, Brennan has been the "principal
coordinator" of U.S. kill lists. Former Obama administration
counterterrorism official Daniel Benjamin stated that Brennan "probably
had more power and influence than anyone in a comparable position in the
last 20 years."The criteria and decisions determining who may be targeted
for killing were developed in large part by John Brennan, who "wields
enormous power in shaping decisions on 'kill' lists and the allocation of
armed drones".Barack Obama, a Nobel Peace Prize winner, joked about his
approvals of names submitted off Brennan's list: "I'm really good at
killing people."

U.S. citizens may be listed as targets for killing in the database.

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/world/middleeast/with-brennan-pick-a-light-on-drone-strikes-hazards.html

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v38/n05/thomas-nagel/really-good-at-killing

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 22:59:42 UTC
[...]
Bullshit. What kill lists. Show me. Prove it.
Sounds like some Roger Stone paranoia.
BOZ
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-15 00:53:43 UTC
Post by BOZ
[...]
All you do is repeat the same nonsense.You are afraid to answer my
questions.
BOZ
2019-05-12 18:03:42 UTC
[...]
Brennan masterminded the Russian Collusion Hoax.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/08/11/it_was_a_039brennan_operation039_418115.html
Anthony Marsh
No. Fake News from Russia.
BOZ
2019-05-15 00:55:57 UTC
[...]
"Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists learning
information from inside the beltway sources,” writes one Stratfor
official to another. The email continues: “Note —There is
specific tasker from the [White House] to go after anyone printing
materials negative to the Obama agenda (oh my.) Even the FBI is shocked.
The Wonder Boys must be in meltdown mode…” The Wonder Boys
refers to the National Security Agency.

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
John McAdams
2019-05-15 00:59:40 UTC
[...]
Interesting e-mail, but it's not quoted in full. Further, it's from
an organization called Stratfor, which may or may not be reliable.
.John

BOZ
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/17/gorka_john_brennan_is_a_traitor_a_communist.html
Anthony Marsh
Real Roger Stone paranoia.
John McAdams
2019-05-16 00:33:30 UTC
I'm closing this thread as off-topic, and political.

.John