Exposing Mass Deception
2019-04-13 23:53:23 UTC
CLUESFORUM.info

Exposing Mass Deception / visit SEPTEMBERCLUES.info
Board index ‹ GENERAL DISCUSSION - The Age of Media Fakery
‹ WWI - WWII, the Nuke Hoax, the Cold War and JFK

JFK Zapruder: a proven fake
The JFK IMAGERY HOAX - a '9/11 template' ?
a brief, no-nonsense reality check of the JFK murder narrative
Apparently, as many as 30 photographers caught the event on film !
The "JFK MURDER money shooters"

I will just leave you with this for now - to ponder about: is it credible
that all of these 30+ bystanders, back in 1963, captured on camera the
passage of the president's motorcade on this short Dallas road-section?

Or may this epochal "murder in Dealey Plaza" - and its related imagery -
more likely have been entirely staged / orchestrated from scratch?

https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2390140&sid=fc26be4a8765512603eae075137ecd3e
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-15 03:48:29 UTC
CLUESFORUM.info
Exposing Mass Deception / visit SEPTEMBERCLUES.info
Board index ‹ GENERAL DISCUSSION - The Age of Media Fakery
‹ WWI - WWII, the Nuke Hoax, the Cold War and JFK
JFK Zapruder: a proven fake
The JFK IMAGERY HOAX - a '9/11 template' ?
a brief, no-nonsense reality check of the JFK murder narrative
Apparently, as many as 30 photographers caught the event on film !
The "JFK MURDER money shooters"
Guess who proved that the Zapruder film is authentic?
I'll give you a hint. It wasn't a WC defender.
http://www.septclues.com/USA%20FAKERY/JFKmurderMoneyShooters_01.jpg
Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
2019-04-16 01:19:08 UTC
[...]
I will leave you with just this for now, to ponder: Is it credible JFK
never died in Dallas and lived to be a ripe old age?

Or was he buried alive?

One of those is true if the event was staged.

Hank
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-18 01:40:28 UTC
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
Post by claviger
[...]
You mean you missed that SciFi movie where JFK was still alive in a
retirement village in Florida?