THE acoustic evidence in the Kennedy assassination Michael O'Dell
2018-05-28 00:20:40 UTC
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odell/index.htm
g***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 17:22:44 UTC
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odell/index.htm
All of the results depend upon the assumption that the frequency of the
hum originally recorded on the Audograph was at 60 Hz. It was not. I think
he assumed it was at 60 Hz because the FBI used 60 Hz when they attempted
to speed correct track 1. Likewise, the FBI assumed the hum was at 60 Hz.
It was not.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-03 17:39:37 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
Post by BOZ
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odell/index.htm
All of the results depend upon the assumption that the frequency of the
hum originally recorded on the Audograph was at 60 Hz. It was not. I think
he assumed it was at 60 Hz because the FBI used 60 Hz when they attempted
to speed correct track 1. Likewise, the FBI assumed the hum was at 60 Hz.
It was not.
Sure. Prove what the exact frequency of their AC was at that time.