Map LHO Movements After 12:33 CST
claviger
2018-12-15 02:49:07 UTC
Map Depicting Oswald's Movements After 12:33 CST
https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/Map-Depicting-Oswald-s-Movements-After-12-33-CST
bigdog
2018-12-16 02:41:04 UTC
Post by claviger
Map Depicting Oswald's Movements After 12:33 CST
https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/view/Map-Depicting-Oswald-s-Movements-After-12-33-CST
Of course we can only guess his exact route from the rooming house to 10th
and Patton where he shot Tippit since there were no witnesses to that
movement. It would be fascinating to know where he was going and for what
purpose but that's one of those unknowable things we can only take wild
guesses about. Guessing is part of the fun of this hobby.

The neighborhood where Oswald shot Tippit has undergone a major
redevelopment since I visited in 2008. It looks like a school complex has
been built on the west side of Patton and Tenth no longer goes through to
N. Beckley. It also appears all the houses along Tenth just east of Patton
have been razed and replaced with newer homes. I discovered that using
Google Earth. Of course the tiny Texas Theater remains standing and in
use. Looking at the marquee it looks like it might be a venue for local
bands. It looks like Lee Harvey and the Assassins were booked there (just
kidding about the last part).
C***@yahoo.com
2018-12-17 04:54:15 UTC
Yep,there is a school at that corner now. There's also a memorial on that
corner as well.
claviger
2018-12-18 20:55:33 UTC
Post by C***@yahoo.com
Yep,there is a school at that corner now. There's also a memorial on that
corner as well.
Just drove by that marker a couple of weeks ago. Looks nothing like the
original crime scene photos.