LHO's autopsy and the found lunch bag/pop bottle
E. L.
2003-12-25 21:51:07 UTC
In the book "FOUR DAYS", (THE NEWS), on page 29, there is a photo with
the following caption:

"A lunch bag and a pop bottle held here by a Dallas police technician, and
three spent shell casings were found by the sixth-floor window. The
sniper had dined on fried chicken and pop while waiting patiently to shoot
the President."

All snickering aside from the above assumptions, I'm curious about one
thing: when the autopsy was performed on LHO (L.A.T.= Lone Assassin
Theory, as L.N.= Lone Nut, isn't really fair, us not knowing the man),
weren't the stomach's contents included in the report? And, if yes, do
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop? And, if it does,
doesn't this, then, tie LHO to the SN? And, if it does, doesnt 2+2=4?
Or are we still at 2+2=3?

Edward
NYC
John Carbo
2003-12-26 05:38:09 UTC
Post by E. L.
A lunch bag and a pop bottle held here by a Dallas police technician, and
three spent shell casings were found by the sixth-floor window. The
sniper had dined on fried chicken and pop while waiting patiently to shoot
the President."
All snickering aside from the above assumptions, I'm curious about one
thing: when the autopsy was performed on LHO (L.A.T.= Lone Assassin
Theory, as L.N.= Lone Nut, isn't really fair, us not knowing the man),
weren't the stomach's contents included in the report? And, if yes, do
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop? And, if it does,
doesn't this, then, tie LHO to the SN? And, if it does, doesnt 2+2=4?
Or are we still at 2+2=3?
Edward
NYC
It was determined that one of the other TSBD workers ate the chicken. It
may have been Bonnie Ray Williams, but I could be wrong on that.
Ricky Tobias
2003-12-26 06:06:07 UTC
Post by E. L.
In the book "FOUR DAYS", (THE NEWS), on page 29, there is a photo with
"A lunch bag and a pop bottle held here by a Dallas police technician, and
three spent shell casings were found by the sixth-floor window. The
sniper had dined on fried chicken and pop while waiting patiently to shoot
the President."
All snickering aside from the above assumptions, I'm curious about one
thing: when the autopsy was performed on LHO (L.A.T.= Lone Assassin
Theory, as L.N.= Lone Nut, isn't really fair, us not knowing the man),
weren't the stomach's contents included in the report? And, if yes, do
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop? And, if it does,
doesn't this, then, tie LHO to the SN? And, if it does, doesnt 2+2=4?
Or are we still at 2+2=3?
Oswald died about 48 hours later on 11-24-63 thus the stomach contents
are irrelevant also during surgery they probably pumped the contents
out.
Post by E. L.
Edward
NYC
Ricky

"Ballistic Findings in the JFK Autopsy Photos".
An early draft with some errors is posted at:
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/Issues_and_evidence/Frontal_shot(s)/Tobias_frontal_shots/Tobias--Ballistics_Findings.html
Problems try:
http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/JFK.html
Then go to: Issues and evidence
Then go to: Frontal shot(s)
or
go to: Notices and recent additions to the site
Then find above title posted April 11, 2001.
MystryClassmate
2003-12-27 16:03:57 UTC
Post by E. L.
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop?
The WC mentions a lot of things the CT's wont touch like 3 of the 6 green
blanket fibers from Ruth pains garage found on the paper bag. As far as the
chicken. It's in there and here is what it says

On the Fifth Floor
Three Depository employees shown in the picture taken by Dillard were on the
fifth floor of the building when the shots were fired: James Jarman, Jr., age
34, a wrapper in the shipping department; Bonnie Ray Williams, age 20, a
warehouseman temporarily assigned to laying a plywood floor on the sixth floor;
and Harold Norman, age 26, an "order filler." Norman and Jarman decided to
watch the parade during the lunch hour from the fifth-floor windows. From the
ground floor they took the west elevator, which operates with push-button
controls, to the fifth floor. Meanwhile, Williams had gone up to the sixth
floor where he had been. working and ate his lunch on the south side of that
floor. Since he saw no one around when he finished his lunch, he started down
on the east elevator, looking for company. He left behind his paper lunch sack,
chicken bones and an empty pop bottle. Williams went down to the fifth floor,
where he joined Norman and Jarman at approximately 12:20 p.m.
The WC is online or you can download it at this site
http://cdo.co.uk/jfk/wcr.php?show=wcr
This version comes in MS Word format(after you unzip it)which alows you to
search the entier report for spacific words from the edit/find menu.
Bill
Peter Fokes
2003-12-27 16:06:55 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
Post by E. L.
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop?
The WC mentions a lot of things the CT's wont touch like 3 of the 6 green
blanket fibers from Ruth pains garage found on the paper bag.
You mean the "possible" matches?

I don't believe those fibres were "definitively" matched.

There. I touched the issue.

Peter Fokes

As far as the
Bill
MystryClassmate
2003-12-29 01:06:50 UTC
Post by Peter Fokes
You mean the "possible" matches?
I don't believe those fibres were "definitively" matched.
There. I touched the issue.
Peter Fokes
No, No, No The fibers found on the bag did match the blanket. What
the WC said was not all of the fibers that were in the blanket were on the
paper.

Also, Oswalds prints were the only prints on the bag. This is what the WC
said from Chapter IV Scientific Evidence Linking Rifle and Oswald to Paper
Bag in regards to the fibers and the blanket.

Fibers in paper bag matched fibers in blanket. When Paul M. Stombaugh of
the FBI Laboratory examined the paper bag, he found, on the inside, a
single brown delustered viscose fiber and several light green cotton
fibers. The blanket in which the rifle was stored was composed of brown
and green cotton, viscose and woolen fibers.

The single brown viscose fiber found in the bag matched some of the brown
viscose fibers from the blanket in all observable characteristics. The
green cotton fibers found in the paper bag matched 'some of the green
cotton fibers in the blanket "in all observable microscopic
characteristics." Despite these matches, however, Stombaugh was unable to
render on opinion that the fibers which he found in the bag had probably
come from the blanket, because other types of fibers present in the
blanket were not found in the bag. He concluded:

All I would say here is that it is possible that these fibers could have
come from this blanket., because this blanket is composed of brown and
green woolen fibers, brown and green delustered viscose fibers, and brown
and green cotton fibers... We found no brown cotton fibers, no green
viscose fibers, and no woolen fibers. So if I found all of these then I
would have been able to say these fibers probably had come from this
blanket. But since I found so few, then I would say the possibility
exists, these fibers could have come from this blanket.

Stombaugh confirmed that the rifle could have picked up fibers from the
blanket and transferred them to the paper bag. In light of the other
evidence linking Lee Harvey Oswald, the blanket, and the rifle to the
paper bag found on the sixth floor, the Commission considered Stombaugh's
testimony of probative value in deciding whether Oswald' carried the rifle
into the building in the paper bag.

Conclusion

The preponderance of the evidence supports the conclusion that Lee Harvey
Oswald (1) told the curtain rod story to Frazier to explain both the
return to Irving on a Thursday and the obvious bulk of the package which
he intended to bring to work the next day; (2) took paper and tape from
the wrapping bench of the Depository and fashioned a bag large enough to
carry the disassembled rifle; (3) removed the rifle from the blanket in
the Paines' garage on Thursday evening; (4) carried the rifle into the
Depository Building, concealed in the bag; and, (5) left the bag alongside
the window from which the shots were fired.

Bill
John Carbo
2003-12-29 03:25:53 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
Post by Peter Fokes
[...]
It really is pretty simple, Bill, thanks.

jc

E. L.
2003-12-28 16:50:16 UTC
Re: LHO's autopsy and the found lunch bag/pop bottle

Group: alt.assassination.jfk Date: Fri, Dec 26, 2003, 1:06am From:
***@worldnet.att.net (Ricky=A0Tobias)
On 25 Dec 2003 16:51:07 -0500, ***@webtv.net (E. L.) wrote:
In the book "FOUR DAYS", (THE NEWS), on page 29, there is a photo with
the following caption:
"A lunch bag and a pop bottle held here by a Dallas police technician,
and three spent shell casings were found by the sixth-floor window. The
sniper had dined on fried chicken and pop while waiting patiently to
shoot the President."
All snickering aside from the above assumptions, I'm curious about one
thing: when the autopsy was performed on LHO (L.A.T.=3D Lone Assassin
Theory, as L.N.=3D Lone Nut, isn't really fair, us not knowing the man),
weren't the stomach's contents included in the report? And, if yes, do
any of you know if the report mentions chicken and pop? And, if it does,
doesn't this, then, tie LHO to the SN? And, if it does, doesnt 2+2=3D4? Or=

are we still at 2+2=3D3?

Edward
NYC
Post by Ricky Tobias
Oswald died about 48 hours later on
11-24-63 thus the stomach contents are
irrelevant also during surgery they
probably pumped the contents out.
Ricky

Thanks, Ricky. I have to remember to remove my foil hat when I change
from the alien newsgroups to this one. ;-)