THE SLOWEST GUN IN THE WEST
2019-05-01 19:38:54 UTC
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time). Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
hell did he go?
r***@sbcglobal.net
2019-05-02 02:51:16 UTC
No joke. I'm surprised babushka lady and several others weren't killed.
Imagine firing while several cops and SS are looking in your general
direction. Silly.
BOZ
2019-05-03 03:48:23 UTC
Pure Fantasy.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-04 14:48:04 UTC
Post by r***@sbcglobal.net
No joke. I'm surprised babushka lady and several others weren't killed.
Imagine firing while several cops and SS are looking in your general
direction. Silly.
Yes, joke. If you had a point you could diagram it for us.
Pure Fantasy.
BOZ
2019-05-05 17:51:37 UTC
Post by r***@sbcglobal.net
No joke. I'm surprised babushka lady and several others weren't killed.
Imagine firing while several cops and SS are looking in your general
direction. Silly.
Yes, joke. If you had a point you could diagram it for us.
Post by BOZ
Pure Fantasy.
Marsh your favorite activity is imagining things, especially things that
are impossible or improbable like a shot from the grassy knoll. Why don't
you go to Dallas and do some research with Ramon MIT Harrera?
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-03 16:17:36 UTC
Post by r***@sbcglobal.net
No joke. I'm surprised babushka lady and several others weren't killed.
Imagine firing while several cops and SS are looking in your general
direction. Silly.
Who was looking in what general direction?
Show me what you mean.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-02 18:17:42 UTC
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time). Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
Your premises are lies. The WC was stuck with 5.6 seconds because of the
assumptions that they made.
Post by BOZ
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
Well, the grassy knoll shot killed JFK so there was no need for further
shots. Professional snipers have a saying. One shot, one kill.
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
BOZ
2019-05-03 16:19:12 UTC
Post by BOZ
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
Well, the grassy knoll shot killed JFK so there was no need for further
shots. Professional snipers have a saying. One shot, one kill.
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-04 14:48:18 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
BOZ
2019-05-05 01:23:43 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
I cited his best score and Marsh wrote, "He Barely qualified." Marsh cited
his lowest score. I could hit a target from 88 yards with a slingshot.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-06 13:26:34 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
I cited his best score and Marsh wrote, "He Barely qualified." Marsh cited
his lowest score. I could hit a target from 88 yards with a slingshot.
Yes, that is why he barely qualified.
You can't hit anything at 88 yards. The FBI couldn't even hit the target
at 50 yards with Oswald's rifle.
BOZ
2019-05-05 01:24:00 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
Oswald qualified as a sharpshooter and marksman. 88 yards is not a
difficult target to hit.
Anthony Marsh
YOU can't hit the broad side of a barn at 88 yards.
BOZ
I could land a right hand on your jaw from two feet away.
Anthony Marsh
Nope. Hate speech and threats won't save you.
claviger
2019-05-05 17:53:23 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
He qualified two in a row in the USMC. Using multiple shots: 3 in
a row at Dealey Plaza. Unless you are ready to admit the last shot
was an accident in which case LHO only put 1 of 3 on target.
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-06 13:27:03 UTC
Post by BOZ
hell did he go?
Florida.
Oswald was a sniper. 212 is not bad.
He was not tried as a sniper. He was just a grunt.
As usual you only cite his best score and ignore his worst score.
He BARELY qualified.
He qualified two in a row in the USMC. Using multiple shots: 3 in
a row at Dealey Plaza. Unless you are ready to admit the last shot
What a phony you are. You change your arguments every day depending on
whom you want to attack. First you say that oswald misssed with one shot
to allow Hickey to fire the fatal head shot, now you claim that Oswald hit
with all 3 shots. Most WC defenders agree with the WC that one shot missed
entirely. All you do is make up crap.
Post by claviger
was an accident in which case LHO only put 1 of 3 on target.
Now you try to claim that Oswald got only 1 hit out of 3.
No WC defender is stupid enough to say that.
claviger
Good questions. After 55 years still no answers from CT detectives.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-04 03:36:42 UTC
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time). Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
hell did he go?
Good questions. After 55 years still no answers from CT detectives.
Dear Clav:

It is a good thing that JFK Numbers shares with you the contempt and
disdain toward all CT and LN "detectives".

- We have no position.

- We have no hypotheses, no theories.

- What do we want to prove? Absolutely nothing.

We simply have a few questions, all of numerical nature. We want the
authoritative entities to work on the JFK Numbers.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
Anthony Marsh
We've given you lots of answers.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-11 19:38:05 UTC
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time).?? Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
hell did he go?
Good questions.?? After 55 years still no answers from CT detectives.
We've given you lots of answers.
Given the fact that NOBODY around here is a qualified researcher, the
smart thing to do is ASK QUESTIONS.

Those questions should be objectively answered by actually qualified
people.

Otherwise, we are just jerking off and shooting blanks.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints
Anthony Marsh
2019-05-12 22:53:14 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time).?? Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
hell did he go?
Good questions.?? After 55 years still no answers from CT detectives.
We've given you lots of answers.
Given the fact that NOBODY around here is a qualified researcher, the
smart thing to do is ASK QUESTIONS.
Strange coming from someone like you. I don't remember seeing you at the
National Archives, JFK Library, or any conference. You have never done
ANY research. You're just a wise guy.
#FreeTheBlueprints
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-14 21:24:51 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Much has been made about Oswald shooting 3 times in 5.6 seconds (8.4 in
real time).?? Why doesn't anyone ask why the grassy knoll gunman was only
able to get off one shot. What happened? Why was he so slow? Where the
hell did he go?
Good questions.?? After 55 years still no answers from CT detectives.
We've given you lots of answers.
Given the fact that NOBODY around here is a qualified researcher, the
smart thing to do is ASK QUESTIONS.
Strange coming from someone like you. I don't remember seeing you at the
National Archives, JFK Library, or any conference. You have never done
ANY research. You're just a wise guy.
How dare you call me a mafioso!? I will sue your pants off!!

Okay, now back to real business. Given the fact that the remaining
documents in all likelihood contain nothing, the only solution is of
numerical nature. I intend to continue shredding to pieces 11 studies
below.

Model No. 12 will be the one and only, it will incorporate everything. The
Model of All Models. It already belongs to You The People.

Since you are the only person left around here who is skeptical of the
official version, would you be a dear and help me contact all the authors
below? They will be publicly invited/challenged to come clean and release
the goods. Otherwise, they are just jerking off and shooting blanks.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

===========================

Subject: LN "Scientific Studies" Are Not The Only Ones Involved in
Fraudulent Claims

The percentage of studies with preordained results and
confidential/proprietary data (thus, that may be called anything EXCEPT
scientific) whose files and numbers are restricted, out of the reach of
The Public (viewer, taxpayer and therefore OWNER), produced by the LN side
is 100%.

IOW: Every single study since 1964 until today which supports the
official version has this in common: secrecy, locked files.

Having said that, the LN quarters are not alone in that execrable
practice, that slap in the face of Science that deserves a rotund,
unequivocal condemnation by all of us.

Since the days when I posted this:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23022-four-reconstructions-of-the-crime

I have been unearthing a number of additional studies. This being the
21st. century [*], let's cover only those where computers were used:

(1) 1992, Sponsor: American Bar Association, Engineering: Spectus
Technologies and Failure Analysis.

(2) 1993, "Case Closed", Author: Gerald Posner, Sq. Other than the names
"Alvarez" and "ITEK" -both long gone- very little is known about the
scientific base and Mr. Posner's current position, as the author is not
available for questions.

(3) 2003, "The Kennedy Assassination - Beyond Conspiracy", Sponsor: ABC,
Implementation: Dale Myers, Certifying Company: [**]

(4) 2008, "Inside the Target Car", Sponsor: Gary Mack/The Sixth Floor
Museum, Implementation: Michael Yardley, Adelaide T&E Systems (Military
Contractor). Certified by: None

https://vimeo.com/327417508

(5) 2011, The Lost Bullet, Sponsor: National Geographic, Implementation:
Max Holland, Larry Sturdivan. Certification: Max Holland.

https://vimeo.com/326122488

(6) 2013, "The Smoking Gun", Sponsor: Discovery Channel, Implementation:
Colin McLaren and Bonar Menninger, Certifying Persons: Colin McLaren and
Bonar Menninger.

https://vimeo.com/334167823

(7) 2013, "JFK Assassination: The Definitive Guide". Sponsor: History
Channel, Implementation: Professor Tom Stone, Dallas, Certifying Person:
Tom Stone.

https://vimeo.com/325492772
https://vimeo.com/325640707

(8) 2013, "PBS Nova Cold Case JFK", Sponsor: PBS, Engineering: Leica
Geosystems and Scientific Analysis. Certifying Authorities: Luke and
Mike Haag.

(9) 2018, Orr-Schnapft Model, Sponsor: John Orr, Engineering: Knott Lab,
Certifying Company: Knott Lab.

(10) 2018, Knott Labs Model, Engineering: Angelos Leiloglou, Certifying
Company: Knott Lab.

https://knottlab.com/news/angelos-leiloglou-interviewed-about-jfk-assassination-and-single-bullet-theory
https://knottlab.com/team/angelos-leiloglou

(11) 2018, "Gunshot-Wound Dynamics Model for John F. Kennedy
Assassination", Implementor: Nicholas R. Nalli, Sponsor: I.M. Systems
Group, Reviewing Peers: None

https://www.history.com/news/jfk-assassination-grassy-knoll-theory-debunked
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5934694
https://www.imsg.com/about-us/customers

(12) JFK Numbers. In progress. Sponsor: Ramon F Herrera, Engineering,
Ramon F. Herrera. Certification: You.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/this-government-as-promised

I will provide more details about each. As usual, I ask my forum
companions to contribute any additional information. Let's work TOGETHER.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

#FreeTheCranium
#FreeTheBlueprints

[*] We should organize an Internet wide collection, to buy the
"scientific researchers" on both sides of the aisle a calendar. No need
to splurge with much detail: the century will suffice.

[**] I am sure that our most esteemed David Emerling knows the name of
the private certifying company. He has mentioned it, asking for our
respect and trust, based on Faith. Perhaps you guys will have better
luck, since David -the only known Myers representative, for 11 years-
has decided not to reply to my posts or e-mails.
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-17 00:37:46 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
http://youtu.be/EoTuApu0QvQ
http://www.jfknumbers.org/~ramon/jfk/The-Miraculous-Bullet.png
http://youtu.be/DSBXW1-VGmM
?? http://youtu.be/8XWW2G3rSWM
?? http://youtu.be/bH_r1uDCa88
[...]
Tony:

I tried and tried and tried to get you involved in what you USED TO DO.

We discussed the program "JFK: The Lost Bullet (2011)" from National
Geographics.

https://vimeo.com/326122488

The following groups were identified:

David J. Markun: Henninger Media Services, Arlington, VA 8:20

https://www.henninger.com

Ken Weissman, Library of Congress 15:45

Michael Wilder, Image Trends

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-wilder-495a0971/

I contacted Justin Radano, Digital Strategist at Henninger Media
Services. He tells me that they didn't keep any of the material. I found
Michael Wilder's page in LinkedIn. Sent him an invitation.

Thanks for NOTHING, Mr. Illustrious, Hunter of Kooks. LMAO.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers

il??lus??tri??ous
/i??l??str????s/
adjective: illustrious

Well known, respected, and admired for *PAST* achievements.