Was Oswald going to J Ruby's Apt?
Add Reply
MystryClassmate
2003-12-18 17:29:10 UTC
Was Oswald going to Jack Ruby's apartment which was located about 1
mile SE of Oswald's boarding house just after the assassination? The
answer is yes. Whether he was heading that way intentionally is the
question. A map of Dallas shows Oswald was making a beeline right toward
Jack Ruby's apartment located at 11th & Ewing St. and about 3/4 of the way
there at 10th & Patton is where Tippit was killed. After 10th and Patton,
Oswald changed directions and went SW about 1/4 mile to the Texas Theater.
Officer Tippit was killed about 1500 ft from Jack Ruby's apartment.
Of all the directions Oswald could have gone that day from the
boarding house, it just seems too coincidental that he happen to head
directly towards Jack Ruby's Apt. See the map from Oswalds to 10th (Ruby's
apt is 3 blocks east of 10th and Patton at 11th and Ewing) for yourself at
this MapQuest linkClickHere->

http://aolresearch.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=1020%20N%20beckley%20st&1c=dallas%20&1s=tx&1z=&1y=US&do=nw&1ex=1&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=E%2010th%20St%20%26%20N%20Patton%20Ave&2c=Dallas&2s=TX&2z=75203&2y=US&2pn=&2l=YANsaI%2bvK1E%3d&2g=fPZfCogYF6I%3d

You can enter these addresses to change the map and do directions
from one address to another. (enter Dallas for City)

1020 N Beckley St……Oswald's boarding house
10th St and Patton St…..Officer Tippit killed
223 S Ewing St……….Jack Ruby's apt(11th & Ewing)
231 W Jefferson St…….Texas Theater

Does this make me a CT now? This does raise some questions. Did
Officer Tippit know Jack Ruby? Was there a Police car with 4 people in
front of Oswald's house like some say? I still think Oswald did it alone
but he might have gotten paid or not paid. Even Posner agrees that 2
reporters who were investigating Ruby died suspiciously according to.
http://www.texasmonthly.com/ranch/jfk/site2.php

Bill
Dave Reitzes
2003-12-18 20:56:01 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
Was Oswald going to Jack Ruby's apartment which was located about 1
mile SE of Oswald's boarding house just after the assassination? The
answer is yes. Whether he was heading that way intentionally is the
question. A map of Dallas shows Oswald was making a beeline right toward
Jack Ruby's apartment located at 11th & Ewing St. and about 3/4 of the way
there at 10th & Patton is where Tippit was killed. After 10th and Patton,
Oswald changed directions and went SW about 1/4 mile to the Texas Theater.
Officer Tippit was killed about 1500 ft from Jack Ruby's apartment.
Of all the directions Oswald could have gone that day from the
boarding house, it just seems too coincidental that he happen to head
directly towards Jack Ruby's Apt.
[...]
Post by MystryClassmate
Does this make me a CT now? This does raise some questions. Did
Officer Tippit know Jack Ruby? Was there a Police car with 4 people in
front of Oswald's house like some say? I still think Oswald did it alone
but he might have gotten paid or not paid. Even Posner agrees that 2
reporters who were investigating Ruby died suspiciously according to.
http://www.texasmonthly.com/ranch/jfk/site2.php
Bill
Bill,

First of all, there's considerable doubt about which way Oswald was heading at
the time he was stopped by Tippit. There is also considerable doubt that a
police car stopped in front of Oswald's roominghouse. My review of Dale Myers's
outstanding book on the Tippit slaying, WITH MALICE, discusses both issues:

http://www.jfk-online.com/myers.html

Ruby did not know J. D. Tippit. There has been some confusion about this
because Ruby did know another Dallas police officer named G. M. Tippit.

Neither of the two reporters you refer to were investigating the assassination
or Ruby when they died, and their deaths are not considered mysterious by those
who knew them best. See:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/death11.htm

But since it's impossible to prove a negative, and no one can prove Ruby did
NOT know Oswald, let's apply a little common sense: If Ruby did know Oswald
personally, it would hardly follow that Ruby had a connection to JFK's murder,
any more than any other associate of Oswald's would have. (If, say, Buell
Wesley Frazier or Roy Truly had stepped out of the shadows to gun down Oswald,
would we jump to the conclusion that this man must have been involved in a plot
to kill JFK, or would investigate the possibility, to be sure, but also grant
the possibility that he might have done so out of anger and grief over the
death of the President?)

Unless Ruby's direct involvement in the assassination could be proved, a
personal connection between Ruby and Oswald would probably impact the way we
think about Ruby's motive for killing Oswald, but anything beyond that is pure
speculation.

I liked your earlier posts better. \:^)

Dave

PS. To answer your question from a few days ago about problems with the
FRONTLINE show, my two main problems with it are that Edward Epstein's claims
about Oswald's possible intelligence connections in the Marines are based on
sources of extremely dubious credibility (in the past there has been some
discussion at this newsgroup about this issue; if you're interested, perhaps I
could dig up some material to repost); and Dale Myers's statement about Oswald
needing a car to get him to the Tippit murder site has been disproved, most
recently on an episode of the Discovery Channel's Forensic Files. (Myers
retracts the claim in his book, WITH MALICE.)

I also think the show spent far too much time on Oswald's alleged (but highly
doubtful) associations with Dave Ferrie and Guy Banister in 1963. I once bought
into such claims, but my research showed them to be groundless. If you're
interested, see:

Info on Oswald and Dave Ferrie:
http://www.jfk-online.com/ferriepre.html

Info on Oswald and Guy Banister:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/camp.htm

Further info on Oswald and Banister, based on claims made by Ray and Mary La
Fontaine:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/ripples.htm

And I don't know how important the Silvia Odio issue is, since it's never been
proven that it was definitely Oswald she and her sister encountered.

There's little doubt that Odio is a credible witness, and I've defended her as
such:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/odio3.htm

If it was Oswald that she and her sister encountered, then their story may be
very important (and one of the possibilities mentioned in the FRONTLINE
broadcast, incidentally, was first advanced by Jean Davison, who occasionally
posts to this newsgroup; more on this if you're interested). But if their
identification of Oswald was simply mistaken, then it's just one of a zillion
false Oswald sightings that mean nothing.

PPS. Forgive me if my suspicions are without merit, but I genuinely hope you're
indeed a new member to this group and not a certain older member known for
supporting his lackluster conspiracy theories under false screen names.
Otherwise I'm really wasting my time here. \:^)

Perpetual Starlight: Original fiction, music and more
http://www.reitzes.com

JFK Online: John F. Kennedy assassination
http://www.jfk-online.com
MystryClassmate
2003-12-19 02:26:45 UTC
First of all, there's considerable doubt >about which way Oswald was heading
at the time he was stopped by Tippit.
Thanks Dave
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's. You haven't and can't dispute Tippit was murdered 1500ft from
Ruby's apt.
The question is why did Oswald end up at 10th and Patton? Where was
he going?

As you know, the reporters, Hunter and Koethe, who died were in Ruby's
Apt two days later on the very same day Ruby killed Oswald. Ruby's Apt
just throws up red flags. In fact, Ruby having carte blanche with the
Dallas police throws up red flags all over the place.
and no one can prove Ruby did
NOT know Oswald,
Isn't it true Oswald was seen in Ruby's Carousel Club, which was
located just a few blocks form the TSBD?

Here's another map showing Ruby's apt to 10th and Patton.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=223%20s%20ewing&1c=dallas&1s=tx&1z=&1y=US&do=nw&1ex=1&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=E%2010th%20St%20%26%20N%20Patton%20Ave&2c=Dallas&2s=TX&2z=75203&2y=US&2pn=&2l=YANsaI%2bvK1E%3d&2g=fPZfCogYF6I%3d

Bill
Peter Fokes
2003-12-19 04:22:55 UTC
Dave Reitzes wrote:

"I liked your earlier posts better. \:^)"

Hi mystryclassmate

I "like" this post and your other posts.
Don't let another poster influence you one iota simply because they
"like" or "dislike" your posts. Think for yourself.

Peter Fokes
Bill
Dave Reitzes
2003-12-19 04:22:10 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
First of all, there's considerable doubt >about which way Oswald was heading
at the time he was stopped by Tippit.
Thanks Dave
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's.
You don't seem much interested in checking out the links I provided. I'll
just repost them for the benefit of those who may be a little more
curious:

[...]

(Turns out I was wasting my time in either case.)

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com
Peter Fokes
2003-12-19 04:29:12 UTC
Post by Dave Reitzes
Post by MystryClassmate
First of all, there's considerable doubt >about which way Oswald was heading
at the time he was stopped by Tippit.
Thanks Dave
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's.
You don't seem much interested in checking out the links I provided.
How do you know?
Because he might not agree with you?

lol

I'll
Post by Dave Reitzes
just repost them for the benefit of those who may be a little more
This poster seems curious to me.
Post by Dave Reitzes
First of all, there's considerable doubt about which way Oswald was
heading at the time he was stopped by Tippit.
Yup. So let's not try to be biased one way or another.
Indeed, such doubt provides equal validity to mystry's speculations.

Although Dave may feel he's wasting "his" time, you certainly are not
wasting yours, mystry.

Peter Fokes
John Carbo
2003-12-19 04:23:01 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's. You haven't and can't dispute Tippit was murdered 1500ft from
Ruby's apt.
No one can disoute that the Davis' apartment was about 30 feet from where
Oswald killed Tippit. Does that mean he was headed there?
Post by MystryClassmate
The question is why did Oswald end up at 10th and Patton? Where was
he going?
I doubt he even had a plan, but was just on the run. he never expected to
leave the TSBd a free or alive human being.
Post by Dave Reitzes
and no one can prove Ruby did
NOT know Oswald,
Isn't it true Oswald was seen in Ruby's Carousel Club, which was
located just a few blocks form the TSBD?
Nope. That is extremely doubtful.
Bill
Peter Fokes
2003-12-19 04:31:19 UTC
Post by John Carbo
Post by MystryClassmate
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's. You haven't and can't dispute Tippit was murdered 1500ft from
Ruby's apt.
No one can disoute that the Davis' apartment was about 30 feet from where
Oswald killed Tippit. Does that mean he was headed there?
Good question, and an open one.
Post by John Carbo
Post by MystryClassmate
The question is why did Oswald end up at 10th and Patton? Where was
he going?
I doubt he even had a plan, but was just on the run. he never expected to
leave the TSBd a free or alive human being.
Well, that's your take on it anyway.
Post by Dave Reitzes
and no one can prove Ruby did
NOT know Oswald,
Isn't it true Oswald was seen in Ruby's Carousel Club, which was
located just a few blocks form the TSBD?
Nope. That is extremely doubtful.
Doubtful does not equate to a certainty.
Post by John Carbo
Post by MystryClassmate
Here's another map showing Ruby's apt to 10th and Patton.
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&1a=223%20s%20ewing&1c=da
llas&1s=tx&1z=&1y=US&do=nw&1ex=1&2ex=1&src=maps&ct=NA&2a=E%2010th%20St%20%
26%20N%20Patton%20Ave&2c=Dallas&2s=TX&2z=75203&2y=US&2pn=&2l=YANsaI%2bvK1E
%3d&2g=fPZfCogYF6I%3d
Post by MystryClassmate
Bill
Peter Fokes
Martha
2003-12-19 22:04:12 UTC
Post by John Carbo
Post by MystryClassmate
There is no doubt the overall direction from Oswald's boarding house to
10th and Patton is directly toward J Ruby's apt. Oswald could have
continued east on 10th or S on Patton and still have been heading toward
Ruby's. You haven't and can't dispute Tippit was murdered 1500ft from
Ruby's apt.
No one can disoute that the Davis' apartment was about 30 feet from where
Oswald killed Tippit. Does that mean he was headed there?
Speaking of the Davis sisters apartment - their phone number was found in
Jack Ruby's notebook. See 19 H 429 (Davis); 19 H 65. Ph number
WH 3-8120.

Martha
Bill
Peter R. Whitmey
2003-12-19 04:29:38 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Post by MystryClassmate
Since Curtis Craford (aka Larry Crafard) revealed to me in Dec. 2001
that he had been a "hitman" in San Francisco prior to coming to Dallas
(which would explain why he started calling himself "Larry"), we should
consider the possibility that Craford was on his way to Ruby's apartment
when he crossed paths with Tippit. An eyewitness to the Tippit murder,
Jack Tatum, who died last year in Dallas, was too afraid to come forward
and describe seeing the killer shoot Tippit in the head after having
already fired three shots prior to walking around the police car.
However, he talked enough that investigators for the HSCA became aware of
his allegations and located him at a hospital in Dallas where he worked.
The HSCA report referred to the fourth head shot as being a "coup de
grace", associated with organized crime. If Tatum really thought it was
Oswald (whom he saw from a block away while in his car looking back
possibly through his rearview mirror) who shot Tippit, why didn't he come
forward after Oswald was arrested, and especially after he was killed?
BTW, I discuss Craford's revelation to me in my article "Deception and
Deceit:

Media Coverage of JFK's Assassination", available at Ken Rahn's site:
http://kenrahn.com/JFK/JFK.html (click on recent additions).

- Peter R. Whitmey
E. L.
2003-12-19 14:38:33 UTC
Re: Was Oswald going to J Ruby's Apt?
Group: alt.assassination.jfk
Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2003, 3:56pm
From: ***@aol.com (Dave=A0Reitzes)

From: ***@aol.com (MystryClassmate)

<snipped Mystry's post and Dave's reply except for:>
Unless Ruby's direct involvement in the assassination could be proved, a
personal connection between Ruby and Oswald would probably impact the
way we think about Ruby's motive for killing Oswald, but anything beyond
that is pure speculation.

el: "Dave: Wouldn't you agree that Ruby's direct involvement could be
extrapolated from his filmed comments to Warren and pals about wanting
to be removed from Dallas and taken to Washington(?) so that he could
give details that would break open the assassination? I'm not being
specific here since I would have to watch the tapes again to find him
talking, but I'm sure you know what I'm referring to."
Dave Reitzes
2003-12-19 17:40:35 UTC
Post by E. L.
Re: Was Oswald going to J Ruby's Apt?
Unless Ruby's direct involvement in the assassination could be proved, a
personal connection between Ruby and Oswald would probably impact the
way we think about Ruby's motive for killing Oswald, but anything beyond
that is pure speculation.
el: "Dave: Wouldn't you agree that Ruby's direct involvement could be
extrapolated from his filmed comments to Warren and pals about wanting
to be removed from Dallas and taken to Washington(?) so that he could
give details that would break open the assassination? I'm not being
specific here since I would have to watch the tapes again to find him
talking, but I'm sure you know what I'm referring to."
I sure do, and I'm afraid you've been seriously misled. Please see:

http://www.jfk-online.com/rubydef.html

Dave

http://www.jfk-online.com
morris j
2003-12-20 02:49:08 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
The bus that Oswald took after leaving the TSBD would have taken him along
Marsalis toward Ruby's house, if he had stayed on it.
d***@gmail.com
2019-04-17 01:29:27 UTC
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Oswald was seen by construction workers at the corner of Marsalis and 10th
STreet heading west. In order to get to that corner, he would have had to
have headed south on Marsalis from 9th street. If you draw a straight
line from his rooming house to Marsalis and 10th STreet you will see that
such a line continues directly to Ruby's apartment. -David Scott
Grizzlie Antagonist
2019-04-18 02:03:09 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
I doubt that he was heading to Ruby's apartment. If he had continued
heading on a straight line...but if he had continued heading on a straight
line for long enough, he'd eventually have found a body of water.

I've seen an analysis which argues just as convincingly that he was headed
to General Walker's place for another crack at him -- a second scalp for
Uncle Fidel, according to that particular lone-assassin theorist who also
felt that Oswald had planned to flee to the Cuban embassy in Mexico.

I think that he might have thought beforehand about fleeing to Cuba, but I
also doubt that he had really thought out in advance what he would do
after the assassination.

As Dom DeLillo sets out in the fictionalized account "Libra":

***He went to his room and opened the dresser drawer for the .38. It was
only common sense. He couldn't go out there without a gun. This was the
day of all days when he needed protection.

They'd find the Hidell rifle. He had Hidell documents in Ruth Paine's
garage. His wallet was full of Hidell. So it was only common sense to take
the Hidell handgun. A dozen layers to strip away. It was everything,
together, Hidell.

He scooped the loose cartridges out of the drawer. Bought off the street
by Dupard. Would they even go bang?

He'd left his blue jacket at work. He took his gray one. Wherever he'd be
spending the night, and the rest of his life, he might need a jacket. Plus
it covered up the gun.***

Oswald's lack of preparation (a thoroughly prepared person, among other
things, would have taken the jacket and gun to work) is one reason among
many to disdain the notion that there was a sophisticated conspiracy at
work here or that Oswald was going in any particularly defined direction
or had any particularly defined escape plan at the time.

And if I and others are right in our suppositions that Oswald looked
through his rifle scope and saw the President's head blown away by a shot
that Oswald hadn't delivered, he would have been that much more
disoriented and less capable of following through with a viable escape
plan.
bigdog
2019-04-19 06:05:49 UTC
Post by Grizzlie Antagonist
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Heading to Walker's house makes about as much sense as anything but is
purely a guess. A guess is all we have as to what Oswald's intentions were
after he fled the TSBD. I really don't think he had a plan. I think he was
surprised he escaped the TSBD. From that point on he was just winging it.
Of course that is a guess too.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-19 13:15:49 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
How did Oswald get out of the TSBD without his .38?

He could have been gunned down by Baker, who had his gun drawn on him. Why
did Oswald take his .38 to Mexico? Did he need it to escape? He told the
JGB that he always carried it to protect himself from the authorities who
were out to get him. Were there DPD cops down in Mexico? I don't think so.
So who were these authorities down in Mexico who were out to get him?
Maybe the CIA? Maybe the FBI?
Post by Grizzlie Antagonist
They'd find the Hidell rifle. He had Hidell documents in Ruth Paine's
The cops found Hidell identification on him in the squad car.
Post by Grizzlie Antagonist
garage. His wallet was full of Hidell. So it was only common sense to take
the Hidell handgun. A dozen layers to strip away. It was everything,
together, Hidell.
He scooped the loose cartridges out of the drawer. Bought off the street
by Dupard. Would they even go bang?
He'd left his blue jacket at work. He took his gray one. Wherever he'd be
spending the night, and the rest of his life, he might need a jacket. Plus
it covered up the gun.***
Wow, such moving prose. Did he win a Hugo for that?
Escape to where on $13? Hijack a bus to Cuba?
bigdog
2019-04-18 03:42:49 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
You can't walk a straight line from Oswald's rooming house to Ruby's
apartment. It's anybody's guess where Oswald was heading but there is no
credible evidence Oswald knew Ruby, knew where Ruby lived, or was heading
for Ruby's apartment.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-19 13:16:10 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Well, that's a common defect of Dallas streets. Sometimes you have to
walk up one street and then turn onto another,
Post by bigdog
apartment. It's anybody's guess where Oswald was heading but there is no
credible evidence Oswald knew Ruby, knew where Ruby lived, or was heading
for Ruby's apartment.
Did that map mark where the CIA safehouse was or did you have to watch
the TV show?
Anthony Marsh
Speculation. Where was the CIA safehouse?
InsideSparta
2019-04-19 18:36:22 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Why don't YOU tell us where that CIA safehouse was? And tell us why the
CIA conspirators would make Oswald walk to it from his rooming house when
it was only a matter of time before his face was broadcast on every
television in the world? If the intent was to get Oswald to some sort of
safehouse, wouldn't it have made more sense to have him walk a block from
his rooming house, then pick him up in a car and drive him to it? Oswald's
actions, post assassination, simply do not support the theory that there
was any sort of a plan for his escape, or a plan for him to reach some
sort of imaginary safehouse.
bigdog
2019-04-20 20:30:01 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Bugliosi said it best. If the CIA (or the Mafia) was behind the
assassination, there would have been a car waiting for him outside the
TSBD to drive him to his death. Oswald would have slept with the fishes.
His body would never have been found.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-22 15:00:18 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Bugliosi was a liar. Did the CIA or Mafia do that all the time with
their assassins? How could they Ever kill so many enemies if they always
killed the assassins? It is a childish concept.
You've been watching too many cheap movies.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-20 20:32:09 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Not my job.I was not there then. Some CIA analyst on TV pointed out
where he thinks it was.
Post by InsideSparta
CIA conspirators would make Oswald walk to it from his rooming house when
it was only a matter of time before his face was broadcast on every
Time is somrthing that Oswald had on his side. He had time to get out of
the TSB and time to get back to the rooming hou and get his gun. We don't
know where he was going. But it took quite a bit of time before they
figured out where he lived and before they had his face on TV. They ddn't
need his face on TV to catch him in the theater, The shoe clerk pointed
him out as the guy who had snuck in without paying.
Post by InsideSparta
television in the world? If the intent was to get Oswald to some sort of
I never said intent. No one intended anything for Oswald. Hw could try to
get to a safehouse if he needed to.
Post by InsideSparta
safehouse, wouldn't it have made more sense to have him walk a block from
his rooming house, then pick him up in a car and drive him to it? Oswald's
More sense? I never said there was a plan.
Post by InsideSparta
actions, post assassination, simply do not support the theory that there
was any sort of a plan for his escape, or a plan for him to reach some
sort of imaginary safehouse.
And I never said there was a plan, Mr. Straw Man.
You can't just say that the idea of a safehouse is imaginary. The CIA
used them in several cities.
InsideSparta
2019-04-22 01:09:01 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by InsideSparta
actions, post assassination, simply do not support the theory that there
was any sort of a plan for his escape, or a plan for him to reach some
sort of imaginary safehouse.
And I never said there was a plan, Mr. Straw Man.
You can't just say that the idea of a safehouse is imaginary. The CIA
used them in several cities.
And YOU can't just say that Oswald was headed towards a safehouse, unless
you can A) prove such a place existed and that it was located in the
direction Oswald was headed, and B) prove Oswald knew of such a place, and
had been in contact with CIA operatives who would have told him where to
go. Can you provide either of those? I thought not.
BOZ
1000 Colonial Farm Rd, McLean, VA
Anthony Marsh
In DALLAS, silly. Oswald was not in VA.
BOZ
Have you ever been to Oswald West Virginia?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-26 15:44:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
You don't make any sense.

Steve M. Galbraith
2019-04-19 06:03:21 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
Sorry, draw a straight line how? Over the top of houses and through yards?
It seems to me that if you draw a straight line from his rooming house you
can make it go any direction.

Oswald had a cab drop him off at his rooming house. Why not have the cab
wait until he changed clothes and then have it take him to Ruby's?

And, if I recall, Ruby wasn't home at that time. Wasn't he still in
downtown Dallas caught up in the hysteria of the shooting? So who was
Oswald to meet?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-20 16:36:01 UTC
Post by Steve M. Galbraith
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
2 problems. First Oswald did not have the cab drop him off at his
rooming house. He had the cab go a couple of blocks beyond the romming
house. To see if it was being staked out.
If he takes too long he risks tha the DPD had already put out an APB and
might know his address and see if a cab had dropped him off there.
Oswald to meet?
BOZ
Ruby was at Parkland planting CE 399.
BOZ
2019-04-19 14:50:07 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by MystryClassmate
[...]
He went to a movie theater. Read Dale Myers' book.