Channel 2 officers at Trade Mart
GKnoll
2019-04-17 01:24:21 UTC
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?

Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-18 03:42:21 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?
Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
According to the Batchelor report, which is a report of assignments to the
presidential visit and therefore should mean that the assignees were to
use channel 2, there were several motorcycle officers assigned to the
Trade Mart. I count 18 such assignments. There were also other motorcycle
assignments to the area north of Dealey Plaza involving traffic and crowd
control.
Spence
Not in November
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-19 18:30:11 UTC
Post by Spence
Post by GKnoll
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?
Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
Not in November
Do you remember what the temperature was in Dealey Plaza during the shots?
you need to know the temperature to calculate the sped of sound.
GKnoll
2019-04-19 18:30:22 UTC
Post by Spence
Post by GKnoll
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?
Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
Not in November
It does not matter, its an air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycle, if you
let it idle too long it will over heat. Period.
Spence
2019-04-20 20:38:03 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Post by Spence
Post by GKnoll
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?
Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
Not in November
It does not matter, its an air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycle, if you
let it idle too long it will over heat. Period.
Yea maybe 3 hours in the hot sun. I have two of them.

Mark
2019-04-20 20:30:59 UTC
Post by GKnoll
Where there any officers with access to Channel 2 stationed at the Trade
Mart? If so, how many? Source?
Also, isn't it likely that motorcycle officers stationed at the Trade Mart
would have their vehicles turned off? For sure that would be true of cars,
and I would think, way more true for Motorcycles, since the Harley
Davidson motorcycle is notorious for over-heating if left idling, as it is
an air cooled engine.
I take it you've moved on from trying to involve Zapruder, the Hesters and
Israeli Jews in President Kennedy's murder?

Or, per normal, will you be circling back to such theories in the near
future?

Mark