Zapruder film paradox
Add Reply
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-11 04:27:39 UTC
I don't know if anyone here has noticed this before, but I was recently
watching a slow motion stabilised version of the Z film (link below) and
was taken back by what I noticed. Instead of looking at what was going on
in the limo, I focused on a group of bystanders lined up on the north side
of Elm St. to the left of the freeway sign. When the limo approached and
came directly in front of them, they seemed to stand still, not the least
bit excited. No one was waving. Then the limo passed them and moved to
their RIGHT, but some of them appeared to be looking straight ahead while
others were still looking to their LEFT toward Huston St. as they were
when the motorcade was first approaching. I find this totally inconsistent
with normal human behaviour. More evidence of alteration?

https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
Jason Burke
Yeah. Zero times a zillion is still zero.
Anthony Marsh
Sure, but it HELPS to explain to him WHY he is wrong.
Jason Burke
2018-11-13 00:01:28 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
That's you job, Anthony Anthony.
Makes you feel useful, I suppose.
Jason Burke
2018-11-14 15:47:26 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Jason Burke
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
Was it YOU who proved that the Zapruder film is authentic?
Wasn't you either, no matter how much you like to stomp your feet and
try to impress the newbies.
Soooo, do you have a point?
Mark
2018-11-15 01:51:22 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Jason Burke
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Jason, as I've said before the work Marsh did on the Z-film did prove
its authenticity. On that point he deserves LN respect, not ridicule. It
wasn't a popular position to take in the CT community.

I know, I know...he's impossible to deal with on other assassination
issues.

Mark
Anthony Marsh
So YOU think the Zapruder fiilm is fake then YOU call ME a kook?
Mark
No...just re-read my post. Mark
bpete1969
It most certainly wasn't you.
deke
2018-11-12 18:44:12 UTC
Thanks for the math lesson. So what's your point?
Jason Burke
2018-11-13 15:23:38 UTC
Post by deke
Post by Jason Burke
Yeah. Zero times a zillion is still zero.
Thanks for the math lesson. So what's your point?
I (and everyone else) have been asking the CT crowd for decades it they
have a point.

Here's a hint, "deke". 55 years and y'all still ain't got bupkis.
bigdog
Why would somebody alter the film to eliminate movement by the spectators?
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-12 15:54:48 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Hey, you're not playing along with the gag. The idea is that they would
replace later parts of the foreground with earlier parts of the
foreground to cover up the spectators screaming in horror when they see
JFK being shot. Something like that.
deke
2018-11-12 18:44:03 UTC
Why would somebody alter the film to eliminate movement by the spectators?
They wouldn't. The purpose of alteration would be to cover up things like
the back of the head blowout or the limo almost coming to a stop. The
alteration would cause timing problem with some scenes being out of sync
with others.
1***@mail.com
2018-11-13 15:28:58 UTC
Post by deke
Post by bigdog
Why would somebody alter the film to eliminate movement by the spectators?
They wouldn't. The purpose of alteration would be to cover up things like
the back of the head blowout or the limo almost coming to a stop. The
alteration would cause timing problem with some scenes being out of sync
with others.
I think Mary Ann Moorman is out of sync with the limo. She apparently
keeps her camera aimed to her right while the limo apparently moves past
to her left. This is about where the car stopped, so it would likely be
significantly out of sync here. I think she actually took her photo to her
right, and the photo we now know as the Moorman photo was taken by the
Babushka Lady. It was switched by Jim Featherston, who appropriated
Moorman's photo almost immediately. There must have been something too
revealing in Moorman's original photo.
Jason Burke
You should inform Ralph Cinque of your stunning analysis.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-14 15:43:11 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by deke
Post by bigdog
Why would somebody alter the film to eliminate movement by the spectators?
They wouldn't. The purpose of alteration would be to cover up things like
the back of the head blowout or the limo almost coming to a stop. The
alteration would cause timing problem with some scenes being out of sync
with others.
I think Mary Ann Moorman is out of sync with the limo. She apparently
keeps her camera aimed to her right while the limo apparently moves past
to her left. This is about where the car stopped, so it would likely be
significantly out of sync here. I think she actually took her photo to her
right, and the photo we now know as the Moorman photo was taken by the
Babushka Lady. It was switched by Jim Featherston, who appropriated
Moorman's photo almost immediately. There must have been something too
revealing in Moorman's original photo.
Babushka Lady was too far east to line up with the view we see in the
Moorman photo. Learn a little about photogrammetry. You can figure out
where the camera was by lining up objects in the background.
1***@mail.com
"East?" You mean, "away from the overpass," don't you?
Anthony Marsh
Yeah, farther away from the overpass.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-13 20:16:58 UTC
Post by deke
Post by bigdog
Why would somebody alter the film to eliminate movement by the spectators?
They wouldn't. The purpose of alteration would be to cover up things like
the back of the head blowout or the limo almost coming to a stop. The
alteration would cause timing problem with some scenes being out of sync
with others.
That would be a great idea, but then wouldn't you have to alter every
other film and photo make them all match your master plan? And some of the
films and photos we didn't know about when your Top Secret alteration
would have taken place. Who would know to alter the autopsy photographs to
match perfectly? They show the back of the head intact.
Ace Kefford
2018-11-14 15:46:32 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]

Your confounding them with your logic.

The best thing is the buffs would have a dozen or so answers to this.
Probably the "best" of those would be that they intentionally put in such
an obvious example of alteration to demonstrate to us their power to alter
evidence and so cause us to accept their domination and control. AKA the
old bad evidence is good evidence trick!
Steve M. Galbraith
2018-11-15 01:51:43 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by bigdog
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Yes, I've read/seen this response before. "They" were so arrogant, so
confident in their powers that "they" didn't care about sloppily covering
things up.

It's why "they" only planted one witness - Brennan - to identify Oswald
instead of, say six or seven plants among the crowd. And it's why they
shot JFK in broad daylight among hundreds of people. Risky? Not for
"them".

Why worry about such mundane things? "They" can do anything and "they"
knew it.

Except, apparently, stopping JFK from taking away their power. That they
couldn't do. So they killed him.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-15 01:52:03 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by bigdog
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
That often happens with matters of controversy. But they're still all
alterationists.
Post by Ace Kefford
Probably the "best" of those would be that they intentionally put in such
an obvious example of alteration to demonstrate to us their power to alter
evidence and so cause us to accept their domination and control. AKA the
I've heard that before and it's usually a straw man argument from the
cover-up. They even claim that the alterationists think the splice was
not an accident, but something intentional to cover up something.
There is no point in having a cover-up if there is nothing to cover up.
Pamela Brown
2018-11-15 21:16:31 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Ace Kefford
Probably the "best" of those would be that they intentionally put in such
an obvious example of alteration to demonstrate to us their power to alter
evidence and so cause us to accept their domination and control. AKA the
I've heard that before and it's usually a straw man argument from the
cover-up. They even claim that the alterationists think the splice was
not an accident, but something intentional to cover up something.
There is no point in having a cover-up if there is nothing to cover up.
And surely that accounts for the fact that there has been absolutely no
controversy over my viewing of a copy of the Zapruder in NYC in 1964. I
discuss that in my presentation Midnight Blue to Black:

https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/05/midnight-blue-to-black-the-vanishing-act-of-the-jfk-presidential-limousine-ss100x-in-broad-daylight/

Pamela Brown
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-17 16:58:46 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by Ace Kefford
Probably the "best" of those would be that they intentionally put in such
an obvious example of alteration to demonstrate to us their power to alter
evidence and so cause us to accept their domination and control. AKA the
I've heard that before and it's usually a straw man argument from the
cover-up. They even claim that the alterationists think the splice was
not an accident, but something intentional to cover up something.
There is no point in having a cover-up if there is nothing to cover up.
And surely that accounts for the fact that there has been absolutely no
controversy over my viewing of a copy of the Zapruder in NYC in 1964. I
Not exactly. I disputed your account and wondered WHICH copy you saw.
There are slight differences.
Pamela Brown
InsideSparta
2018-11-11 22:35:34 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
You're not understanding how that version of the film was made. The film
laid out a panoramic view in which the actual frames are allowed to travel
across. For those areas where the actual frame has already traveled
across, the image seen is the very last frame that captured that portion
of the scene. Once the frame has passed that spot, the images remain
still, in the position they were last captured by the camera. This gives
you the impression that the people on the north side didn't turn to look
at the presidential motorcade as it past, but that is only because the
framing of the camera did not actually capture them, because they had
dropped out of the field of vision.
deke
2018-11-12 18:44:31 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm not sure I follow this, but I've noticed the same thing in other
versions of the film. Also, there are two people standing together on the
south side of Elm St. who also seem to be looking in the wrong direction.
Anthony Marsh
Show me. Do you know their names?
Jason Burke
Larry and Moe. Curly was off taking a leak.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-12 18:45:49 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Something like that. Are you blaming it on the camera speed?
At only 18.3 frames per second you think they knew to wave only when the
shutter was closed?
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-11 22:38:18 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
I don't know if anyone here has noticed this before, but I was recently
watching a slow motion stabilised version of the Z film (link below) and
was taken back by what I noticed. Instead of looking at what was going on
in the limo, I focused on a group of bystanders lined up on the north side
of Elm St. to the left of the freeway sign. When the limo approached and
came directly in front of them, they seemed to stand still, not the least
bit excited. No one was waving. Then the limo passed them and moved to
their RIGHT, but some of them appeared to be looking straight ahead while
others were still looking to their LEFT toward Huston St. as they were
when the motorcade was first approaching. I find this totally inconsistent
with normal human behaviour. More evidence of alteration?
No. There is no alteration. So you were taken aback, eh? Maybe because you
did not look at the other films and compare them to the Zapruder film.
They all match up. If you don't see one lady not waving in the Zapruder
film she is not magically waving in the Tina Turner film. Some people
waved, some did not. You can't say that's a conspiracy if someone doesn't
wave. A conspirator would be crafty enough to wave to blend in withe the
crowd. Some kooks point out the man with his hand raised or the umbrlla
raised as a signal to the shooters? Nonsense. You shoot when you have a
clear shot. Someone on the sidewalk would not know when sniper A or sniper
B has a clear shot.

1***@mail.com
2018-11-12 18:45:06 UTC
https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/images/umbrella2.gif
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-13 20:17:33 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
No, you're not keep up with the latest kook conspiracy theories from
Roger Stone. Right next to Connally on his right was the robe
compartment built into the door. He just dropped it in there when he
faked falling over. NO ONE thought examine the robe holder.
Geesh!
1***@mail.com
2018-11-14 15:48:10 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
No, you're not keep up with the latest kook conspiracy theories from
Roger Stone. Right next to Connally on his right was the robe
compartment built into the door. He just dropped it in there when he
faked falling over. NO ONE thought examine the robe holder.
Geesh!
The perps controlled the evidence, so there was nobody to worry about
finding anything in the car.
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-15 16:29:08 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
No, you're not keep up with the latest kook conspiracy theories from
Roger Stone. Right next to Connally on his right was the robe
compartment built into the door. He just dropped it in there when he
faked falling over. NO ONE thought examine the robe holder.
Geesh!
The perps controlled the evidence, so there was nobody to worry about
finding anything in the car.
You would hope so, but you'd need a long list of perps.
And you can't always tell who might not be in the perps team who could
stumble onto it. Like the glass repair team or Vaughan Ferguson from
Ford who cleaned up the mess in the back seat. Maybe even some flight
crew who helped put the limo on the plane or took it off.
1***@mail.com
2018-11-16 14:53:42 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I'm sure that they had everything out of the limo before they left
Parkland. Who is going to deny the SS access to the limo at Parkland? They
stole the president's body; they should be able to handle a little old
poison gun.
Pamela Brown
2018-11-17 05:58:06 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
SS100X was not at PH very long. They washed off the areas where they
needed to put up the roof, put the roof pieces up and left.

The C-130, however, was a different matter. The SS had plenty of time to
pore through the car there. They also did their own undocumented 'exam'
when the limo arrived at the White House Garage.

Plenty of time to sanitize it.

Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
1***@mail.com
2018-11-17 22:01:35 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I had never even thought about how long JFK's limo was at Parkland
Hospital. But, I don't think it matters much to what I was saying here. I
doubt that the SS would have left any evidence they needed to get rid of
when they first got out of the car. Clint could have put it into his
pocket before they even got to Parkland. And I assume, maybe you know,
that the SS retained control of the car even after it left Parkland. It
was their car, wasn't it? They were its keepers. Who else would be
handling it until they were ready to relinquish their control?
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-19 15:55:28 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Those skull fragments are too big to put in his pocket. Maybe a bullet,
but what kind of bullet just runs out of power and falls onto the floor?
Well, maybe if it hit the chrome topping. And that's what they found.
Ferguson. It was HIS car.
Pamela Brown
2018-11-22 22:18:08 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
that the SS retained control of the car even after it left Parkland. It
was their car, wasn't it? They were its keepers. Who else would be
handling it until they were ready to relinquish their control?
Ferguson. It was HIS car.
True. Ferguson should have been on the Texas trip, as he was on almost
every other trip with the limousine. He was told to stay back and
'arrange the cars' for the Army-Navy game the following week-end. I think
someone figured he might be too nosy.

Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-23 14:54:33 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
that the SS retained control of the car even after it left Parkland. It
was their car, wasn't it? They were its keepers. Who else would be
handling it until they were ready to relinquish their control?
Ferguson. It was HIS car.
True. Ferguson should have been on the Texas trip, as he was on almost
every other trip with the limousine. He was told to stay back and
'arrange the cars' for the Army-Navy game the following week-end. I think
someone figured he might be too nosy.
I don't mind that so much, I just wish that the SS or FBI had called him
in that night, even midnight. Then Rowley would not be able to get away
with his lie that the chrome topping was always dented. I think even the
drivers of the limo would be embarrassed to drive it around with that
obvious a dent.
Post by Pamela Brown
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
Pamela Brown
2018-11-26 00:41:22 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
that the SS retained control of the car even after it left Parkland. It
was their car, wasn't it? They were its keepers. Who else would be
handling it until they were ready to relinquish their control?
Ferguson. It was HIS car.
True. Ferguson should have been on the Texas trip, as he was on almost
every other trip with the limousine. He was told to stay back and
'arrange the cars' for the Army-Navy game the following week-end. I think
someone figured he might be too nosy.
I don't mind that so much, I just wish that the SS or FBI had called him
in that night, even midnight.
Good point.

SA Robert Frazier took virtually NO initiative in the exam. He did not
even demand to do a forensic exam -- he waited until the SS was finished.
Frazier did not order any additional lights for the photos taken in the
dark and shadowy White House Garage either.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Then Rowley would not be able to get away
with his lie that the chrome topping was always dented.
I think this is may be why the date on the copy of the Ferguson memo that
you got NARA to release is covered. It was written on December 18th,
prior to Rowley's January , 1964 letter.

https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/08/mb2b-exhibit-6/

I think even the
Post by Anthony Marsh
drivers of the limo would be embarrassed to drive it around with that
obvious a dent.
Post by Pamela Brown
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
bigdog
2018-11-24 23:20:51 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
that the SS retained control of the car even after it left Parkland. It
was their car, wasn't it? They were its keepers. Who else would be
handling it until they were ready to relinquish their control?
Ferguson. It was HIS car.
True. Ferguson should have been on the Texas trip, as he was on almost
every other trip with the limousine. He was told to stay back and
'arrange the cars' for the Army-Navy game the following week-end. I think
someone figured he might be too nosy.
The Army-Navy game which had been scheduled for November 30 was postponed
one week to December 7. Protocol called for a 30 day mourning period but
the Kennedy family wanted the game to be played because JFK had been such
a big fan of the game in addition to having been a Navy man. In those
days, Army and Navy were both football powers and the Army-Navy game was
one of the biggest if not the biggest game of the year in terms of
national interest. The winner of the game would go on to face #1 ranked
Texas in the Cotton Bowl. Navy won the game led by Heisman trophy winner
Roger Staubach. Sadly, it was then end of an era when the service
academies were among the nation's elite college football programs. The
Army-Navy game no longer has the luster it once did and to draw interest,
it is now played the week after the conference championship games so it
has the stage all to itself.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/1963-army-navy-game-helped-national-heal-jfk-assassination-article-1.1525535
Pamela Brown
2018-11-25 18:41:25 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
I saw JFK at the 1961 Army-Navy game in Philadelphia. He came across the
50-yard-line at halftime to the Navy side. I wondered at the time why
there was no security around him. My seat was above his and I could see
the top of his head.

https://ss100x.wordpress.com/2013/12/08/mb2b-exhibit-4/
Pamela Brown
ss100x.com
Mark
2018-11-26 15:30:42 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
There WAS security around him:

https://www.jfklibrary.org/asset-viewer/archives/JFKWHP/1961/Month%2012/Day%2002/JFKWHP-1961-12-02-A?image_identifier=JFKWHP-KN-C19617

That's Roy Kellerman to the left, followed by what appears to be another
Secret Service Agent, wearing a hat. Another appears to be on the right,
also wearing a hat.

In fact, during the 1962 Army-Navy game, a drunk, Vincent Pelzer, ran
onto the field towards the President during the same halftime ceremony,
and was grabbed by agents.

Mark
Mark
2018-11-27 13:19:05 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
After review--like reading the photo caption!--my call on the SS Agents
to the left of JFK is overturned. That's Gerald Behn followed by Roy
Kellerman. Also, you can scroll over the photo to highlight any portion.

Mark
Ace Kefford
2018-11-28 04:45:31 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
Or as Chris Berman would have it, Gerald "Human" Behn and Roy "That Hill's
A" Kellerman.
Mark
Those are great Bermanisms! Mark
Anthony Marsh
Don't you have instand replay? Looks more like Gronk.
Mark
Well, Kellerman was a pretty big man, but not 6'7" Gronk big. Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-02 04:36:44 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
I was trying to insult him by false flattery. Did you see that catch
last week that only Gronk could make? Like 2 feet above the defenders.
If I really wanted to insult him I'd call him Bigfoot, but I reserve
that for someone else here.
Mark
2018-12-03 21:56:38 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
You don't realize that you have become a Cyber Bully. To try to make fun
of, or shame, anyone due to their God given stature is not PC with your PC
compatriots.

http://www.bodyshaming.org/definition.html

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-04 23:59:51 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
Oh really? Like YOU of all people have the moral authority to tell me
anything?
Mark
Mark
2018-12-13 16:00:11 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by Mark
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by bigdog
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by 1***@mail.com
[...]
I want to be clear: You don't have to be PC to be against bullying
whether in person or online. The First Lady's campaign about this is a
good one, though she gets no credit from the MSM.

Mark

Anthony Marsh
2018-11-18 14:26:30 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
They apparently did pour through the limo and found a couple of things.
But apparently did not do a thorough search as the flowers were still
there and the FBI found things that they did not.
ss100x.com
Anthony Marsh
2018-11-17 16:58:57 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Wrong. The FBI found the flowers still in the back seat.
Post by 1***@mail.com
Parkland. Who is going to deny the SS access to the limo at Parkland? They
The SS washed out the back of the car at Parkland. Who knows what
evidence got washed away?
Hey, who said it was poison? Names please.
bigdog
2018-11-24 22:28:36 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I've never been able to decide if you really believe the crazy things you
write or you are just seeking attention by being as outrageous as you can.
Jason Burke
Pretty much describes the entire CT crowd...
Jason Burke
Hoo boy...
1***@mail.com
2018-11-15 01:35:05 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
Hoo boy...
I'm sorry if I overloaded your meager circuits. Perhaps a couple of rounds
of golf would clear things up for you.
Jason Burke
2018-11-15 21:14:21 UTC
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Jason Burke
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
Hoo boy...
I'm sorry if I overloaded your meager circuits. Perhaps a couple of rounds
of golf would clear things up for you.
Perhaps a couple of rounds of CT detox might help you get a freaking
clue, Skippy.
Ace Kefford
2018-11-27 06:29:32 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by Jason Burke
Post by 1***@mail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
The umbrella was raised to signal John Connally to take the poison gun out
from under his coat and ditch it on the floor of the car. The throat shot
was signaled by radio by DCM, the reason being to make it seem to have
been the cause of JFK reacting to Connally's poison shot. You know nothing
about the assassination.
Hoo boy...
I'm sorry if I overloaded your meager circuits. Perhaps a couple of rounds
of golf would clear things up for you.
Perhaps a couple of rounds of CT detox might help you get a freaking
clue, Skippy.
Generally that CT detox won't stick beyond a long weekend. Watch out for
relapses.
Allan G. Johnson
2018-11-12 18:45:27 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://gizmodo.com/stabilized-footage-of-the-jfk-assassination-is-unsettli-1465136863
Very good, I agree with everything you pointed out. Also remember, the
shots were being fired at this time and the spectators were being
distracted by that.
1***@mail.com
2018-11-12 18:43:39 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
The film has been heapum plenty altered, but not in this particular
respect, I don't think. If you examine it carefully, you can see that the
people are clapping. Some will argue that the Croft photo shows them
reacting more exuberantly, but those people in the Croft are not visible
in the Zapruder. It is possible that this shows an alteration, if they are
applauding Chief Curry coming by before, or the advance motorcycles, but
this would be a stretch, and you would have to come up with a reason for
such editing to make it plausible. I do have a reason involving faking the
slight appearance of DL Jackson on the edge of the film, but my reason
would be better dealt with by a much simpler alteration, so even I don't
believe it.