The Diabolical John McAdams
Ralph Cinque
2015-05-30 17:53:04 UTC
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Jason Burke
2015-05-30 22:16:09 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
"John McAdams is an accessory after the fact in the murder of John
Kennedy. John McAdams protects and serves the killers of John Kennedy."

Better watch it, Ralph. That's awfully close to libel.
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-01 15:26:13 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
"John McAdams is an accessory after the fact in the murder of John
Kennedy. John McAdams protects and serves the killers of John Kennedy."
Better watch it, Ralph. That's awfully close to libel.
McAdams admitted that he was on the grassy knoll behind the fence. Is
that good enough for Libel?
Jason Burke
2015-06-02 01:55:50 UTC
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
"John McAdams is an accessory after the fact in the murder of John
Kennedy. John McAdams protects and serves the killers of John Kennedy."
Better watch it, Ralph. That's awfully close to libel.
McAdams admitted that he was on the grassy knoll behind the fence. Is
that good enough for Libel?
No, Tony, it isn't. You're almost as bad at sarcasm as Harris is. And
that's saying something.
Anthony Marsh
Learn to read ALL the messages.
Mike
2015-05-30 22:16:24 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Ralph, you are a good writer but you are not a horrible photo analyst.

Stick to writing.
OHLeeRedux
2015-05-30 22:16:56 UTC
The more photos you post, Ralph, the more obvious it is that Doorway Man
is Billy Lovelady.

Keep up the good work.
b***@aol.com
2015-05-30 22:17:40 UTC
A touch over-wrought, Ralph??
Bud
2015-05-31 00:47:48 UTC
Yes, still Lovelady.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2015-05-31 00:48:14 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Apparently, Mr. McAdams needs some help from Richard Hooke with his
collage. Then, it can be presented at the 2nd Annual Oswald Innocence
Convention, to be held in Zagreb this year. Looking forward to seeing you
there, John. Along with Judy, Jim, and the rest of the 'senior members'
(living AND dead) of the OIC. Free bottles of HGH at each table for the
banqueters !!!
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-01 02:09:58 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Apparently, Mr. McAdams needs some help from Richard Hooke with his
collage. Then, it can be presented at the 2nd Annual Oswald Innocence
Convention, to be held in Zagreb this year. Looking forward to seeing you
there, John. Along with Judy, Jim, and the rest of the 'senior members'
(living AND dead) of the OIC. Free bottles of HGH at each table for the
banqueters !!!
The dead are invited to speak at the conference?
Is this called Conference of the Living Dead?
Marcus Hanson
2015-06-01 18:07:01 UTC
Close : it's C.O.L.D. case JFK.
slats
2015-06-02 01:54:24 UTC
Personal attacks aren't allowed but defamatory accusations ARE? Bizarre.
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-02 17:49:41 UTC
Defamatory? It's not defamatory. When I say that a person who defends the
official story of the JFK assassination is an accessory after the fact in
the murder, the only thing I am accusing them of doing is: defending the
official story. And that they admit to doing. So, put away your outrage.
As Holden Caulfield would say, you're just being a phony. Hey, is that
defamation too?
John McAdams
2015-06-02 18:06:29 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Defamatory? It's not defamatory. When I say that a person who defends the
official story of the JFK assassination is an accessory after the fact in
the murder, the only thing I am accusing them of doing is: defending the
official story. And that they admit to doing. So, put away your outrage.
As Holden Caulfield would say, you're just being a phony. Hey, is that
defamation too?
Actually, it is defamatory. But I passed it since it is so silly that
nobody would take it seriously.

.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
Mark OBLAZNEY
2015-06-01 18:56:29 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Apparently, Mr. McAdams needs some help from Richard Hooke with his
collage. Then, it can be presented at the 2nd Annual Oswald Innocence
Convention, to be held in Zagreb this year. Looking forward to seeing you
there, John. Along with Judy, Jim, and the rest of the 'senior members'
(living AND dead) of the OIC. Free bottles of HGH at each table for the
banqueters !!!
The dead are invited to speak at the conference?
Is this called Conference of the Living Dead?
Why, yes, Anthony. The late Jack White and Harold Weisberg are 'senior
members' of Raff's little group. I wonder what the White & Weisberg
families think of that? Seems a bit ghoulish, if you ask me.

So where's Ozzie puss on your 'wanted' poster, Raff? Someone should post
all 'senior member' photos here to let others know they are aligned with
Dr. Cinque and his noble cause.
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-03 14:24:44 UTC
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark OBLAZNEY
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Apparently, Mr. McAdams needs some help from Richard Hooke with his
collage. Then, it can be presented at the 2nd Annual Oswald Innocence
Convention, to be held in Zagreb this year. Looking forward to seeing you
there, John. Along with Judy, Jim, and the rest of the 'senior members'
(living AND dead) of the OIC. Free bottles of HGH at each table for the
banqueters !!!
The dead are invited to speak at the conference?
Is this called Conference of the Living Dead?
Why, yes, Anthony. The late Jack White and Harold Weisberg are 'senior
members' of Raff's little group. I wonder what the White & Weisberg
families think of that? Seems a bit ghoulish, if you ask me.
Oh, I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about people ATTENDING,
not just members.
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-01 18:56:49 UTC
Jerry Organ made a second poster for John McAdams concerning the Doorman
issue, and it needs critiquing too.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/06/this-is-jerry-organs-second-poster-made.html
Alex Foyle
2015-06-02 17:54:03 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Jerry Organ made a second poster for John McAdams concerning the Doorman
issue, and it needs critiquing too.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/06/this-is-jerry-organs-second-poster-made.html
Ralph, "Tink ... always played the role of debunker."? Are you kidding or
just really as clueless as your posts on this news group indicate? Did you
ever read "Six Seconds in Dallas"?
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-03 01:44:05 UTC
Post by Alex Foyle
Post by Ralph Cinque
Jerry Organ made a second poster for John McAdams concerning the Doorman
issue, and it needs critiquing too.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/06/this-is-jerry-organs-second-poster-made.html
Ralph, "Tink ... always played the role of debunker."? Are you kidding or
just really as clueless as your posts on this news group indicate? Did you
ever read "Six Seconds in Dallas"?
What point are you trying to make? Tink was one of the first debunkers
of the WC. But he also debunks the kooks. As do I.
Do you have Six Seconds in Dallas. No. I do.
Are trying to smear Tink or the WC?
Why is it that you can never answer my questions?
Are you afraid that you might accidentally give an honest answer?
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-03 16:24:40 UTC
I'll explain it to you this way: Do I think you are doing the cause of JFK
truth by advocating that Oswald didn't shoot Kennedy but did shoot Tippit?
No, I do not. I think you are making it worse. I think you're hurting the
cause. And that's because if it comes down to two false stories: the
official one and the one you are telling, the original one is going to win
out. The official story is never going to be replaced by another story
that is also false.

Well actually, it could happen if officialdom decides to do it. I really
do believe that they have been field-testing the idea of sacrificing
LBJ.

So, officialdom can do whatever it wants, and if they think they have to
bail, they'll bail. They've already done it, haven't they? Didn't the HSCA
say that the evidence points to a second shooter on the Grassy Knoll,
which means that Oswald had an accomplice? And didn't they imply that it
was the Mafia that was behind it? Hasn't that been Robert Blakey's take
all along?

So, at some point, they might decide to throw LBJ to the dogs if even they
come to realize that the official story is untenable.

But, as far as getting to the truth, you can only get there by telling it.
And people like you and Judyth Baker, with your wild stories, different as
they are from each other, really hurt the cause; you hurt it bad.

But, I put Tink in the exact same category. The very title of his book,
Six Seconds in Dallas, is a lie, as if all the shooting took place in 6
seconds.

And, his opposition to Oswald in the doorway has been deplorable.

So yes, I am trying to smear Tink, and I am trying to smear the Warren
Commission. What is so hard to understand about that?

This is one of those situations where you are either for the truth or you
are against it. It's like what George W. Bush: that either you're with us
or you're with the terrorists. And don't take that as an endorsement of
him because I can't stand him. I happen to agree with Attorney Vincent
Bugliosi that George W. Bush needs to be prosecuted for mass murder.

But, putting that aside, either you are on the side of JFK truth, which
includes Oswald in the doorway, or you might as well be working for the
other side. And, I have had enough direct exchanges with Tink to know that
he is of no value to the cause of JFK truth.
Alex Foyle
2015-06-03 18:43:35 UTC
What point are you trying to make?
Your reading comprehension still sucks, Marsh and I won't explain to you
anymore.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Do you have Six Seconds in Dallas. No. I do.
I have my copy and read it several times, stop acting like a 5 year old.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Are trying to smear Tink or the WC?
As I said I can't help your reading comprehension problems.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Why is it that you can never answer my questions?
Why is it that you continually make up crap out of thin air? The vast
majority of your "questions" are ridiculous from the get go. I have
answered and will answer any of your questions that make sense and prove
that you know what the topic at hand is, which is rare.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Are you afraid that you might accidentally give an honest answer?
That's sweet coming from you, the master avoider for backing up his
claims.
bigdog
2015-06-08 03:02:43 UTC
Post by Alex Foyle
Post by Ralph Cinque
Jerry Organ made a second poster for John McAdams concerning the Doorman
issue, and it needs critiquing too.
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/06/this-is-jerry-organs-second-poster-made.html
Ralph, "Tink ... always played the role of debunker."? Are you kidding or
just really as clueless as your posts on this news group indicate? Did you
ever read "Six Seconds in Dallas"?
What point are you trying to make? Tink was one of the first debunkers
of the WC. But he also debunks the kooks. As do I.
pot/kettle.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Do you have Six Seconds in Dallas. No. I do.
Are trying to smear Tink or the WC?
Why is it that you can never answer my questions?
...asks the most artful dodger on this forum.
I won't say it. It's too easy. And would probably get this post rejected.
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-09 02:06:27 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Do you have Six Seconds in Dallas. No. I do.
Are trying to smear Tink or the WC?
Why is it that you can never answer my questions?
...asks the most artful dodger on this forum.
I answer even your stupid questions.
Are you afraid that you might accidentally give an honest answer?
I won't say it. It's too easy. And would probably get this post rejected.
We already know the answer. You don't have Six Seconds in Dallas and you
have never spoken with Tink.
You know nothing.
t***@gmail.com
2015-05-31 00:55:26 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
That is not a graphic by John McAdams, that is a graphic by Jerry Organ.

Once again you simply DON'T KNOW what you're talking about, Ralph.

Yet it doesn't stop you going around making WILD accusations, does it?

Your organization is a CROCK!

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where SENIOR OIC MEMBER Mark Lane lied!

Stop the LIES! Oswald INSIDE!! Disband the OIC!!!
Ralph Cinque
2015-05-31 14:04:25 UTC
Yeah, Brennan. I heard the story of it. Jerry Organ made it at the request
of John McAdams, and John is the one who promoted it.

That collage, which attempts to prove that Doorman was Lovelady not
Oswald, includes no image of Oswald in his entirety, clothes included.

But, when we look at Doorman, we're looking at two things: we are looking
at a man, and we are looking at a wardrobe. Organ and McAdams included
that image of "Lovelady" in his plaid shirt, so why not include an image
of Oswald dressed as well?

In other words, they were as bad as the FBI, which on the evening of Nov
23, went to Billy Lovelady to show him the Altgens photo. But, why didn't
they do the same with Oswald? He was still alive.

If you have an image that you think could be one of two men, wouldn't you
show it to both of them? Millions of people from all over the world
thought it was Oswald in the doorway. So, why not get Oswald's opinion
about it as well as Lovelady's? Wouldn't any honest investigator, bent on
discovering the truth, do that?

Why couldn't John McAdams have had Jerry Organ include an image of Oswald
as he really was? Meaning: fully dressed. An image such as this:

http://tinypic.com/r/2h3ua39/8

McAdams and Organ didn't do it, and I'm saying that it was downright
dishonest not to do it.
Allan G. Johnson
2015-06-01 18:11:55 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
If you're concluding from this photo that it was Oswald in the doorway
then how do you explain Oswald's explanation in the interrogation that he
was eating lunch with a black co-worker in the lunchroom at the time of
the motorcade? Why would he lie about an alibi? (why would anyone?,
obviously because he didn't want the police to know where he really was).
Also, why didn't he just tell the police where the curtain rods were?,
that would have solidified his alibi too.
t***@cox.net
2015-06-02 17:46:09 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcad
am=
s-john.html
If you're concluding from this photo that it was Oswald in the doorway
then how do you explain Oswald's explanation in the interrogation that he
was eating lunch with a black co-worker in the lunchroom at the time of
the motorcade? Why would he lie about an alibi? (why would anyone?,
obviously because he didn't want the police to know where he really was).
Also, why didn't he just tell the police where the curtain rods were?,
that would have solidified his alibi too.
====== you are QUoting what the police told us Oswald said ! ! !
those police are already proven liars

ps;
they DID FIND CURTAIN RODS IN THE TSBD
======
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-03 14:24:56 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
If you're concluding from this photo that it was Oswald in the doorway
then how do you explain Oswald's explanation in the interrogation that he
was eating lunch with a black co-worker in the lunchroom at the time of
He didn't say that. Fritz lied.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
the motorcade? Why would he lie about an alibi? (why would anyone?,
What alibi? If he was in the DOMINO ROOM, not the lunchroom, how could
he know the exact time the shots were fired.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
obviously because he didn't want the police to know where he really was).
Also, why didn't he just tell the police where the curtain rods were?,
that would have solidified his alibi too.
Why would the curtain rods be an alibi? He left his jacket in the
lunchroom and they didn't find that for weeks.
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-04 02:26:46 UTC
The black employees with whom Oswald supposedly ate lunch during the
assassination were James Jarman and Harold Norman, and they watched the
motorcade from the 5th floor window, and we have a photo.

And actually, that was a very stupid lie because as soon as Fritz said it,
the question that pops into mind is: Who else decided to put off eating
lunch for 45 minutes only to have to skip watching the motorcade just to
eat? It's an unusual, abnormal thing to do when you have 45 minutes to eat
lunch before the President of the United States, who is also the Leader of
the Free World, is driving by.

What Oswald actually told Fritz was that he ate lunch in the Domino room
ALONE, but that James Jarman and Harold Norman were around at the time.
That's all. And, it was BEFORE the assassination, not during or after. It
was approximately 12:15 to 12:25. And, odds are very great that Oswald
went from there to the doorway, where he was seen by Carolyn Arnold at
12:25, as she told the FBI in her first statement given just 4 days after
the assassination.

And after that, we have a picture of Oswald in the doorway, two actually,
one from the Altgens photo and the other from the Wiegman film.
bpete1969
2015-06-04 18:54:33 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Cheeze wiz is closer to actual cheddar than your whole little spiel is to
what actually took place.
t***@cox.net
2015-06-05 18:58:21 UTC
HEY PETE;
ARE YOU SURE ENOUGH OF YOUR BELIEFS THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DEBATE OFFICIAL
EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY WITH ME IN A RAIO DEBATE ? ? ? ?
bpete1969
2015-06-06 01:00:35 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Sure Tom. But before we do that, let's discuss any issue you have with my
reply to Ralph.

Ralph has been bloviating for years now that people are claiming or
implying that Ozzy put off lunch for 45 minutes. Ralph repeats the mantra
that Ozzy took off for lunch at 11:45 and had until 12:30.

That isn't what the witnesses say. More than one employee said Ozzy was
still working at noon.

Ralph also implies that Fritz lied about what Oswald said. One FBI report
says Oswald claimed to eat alone. Fritz stated in his report to the WC
that Ozzy had two responses to where he was at the time of the shooting.
In his testimony he said Ozzy claimed to be eating lunch with some
employees.

Ralph splits hairs when he thinks it benefits his argument. Though,
usually he gets it wrong.

Now ....what "official evidence/testimony would you like to debate?
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-06 23:20:38 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
Put off lunch? Why does he have to eat lunch?
Frazier said he didn't take a lunch that day. Maybe he drank his lunch.
t***@cox.net
2015-06-08 00:01:55 UTC
Post by bpete1969
That isn't what the witnesses say. More than one employee said Ozzy was
still working at noon.
Ralph also implies that Fritz lied about what Oswald said. One FBI
report says Oswald claimed to eat alone. Fritz stated in his report to
the WC that Ozzy had two responses to where he was at the time of the
shooting. In his testimony he said Ozzy claimed to be eating lunch with
some employees.
Ralph splits hairs when he thinks it benefits his argument. Though,
usually he gets it wrong.
Now ....what "official evidence/testimony would you like to debate?
=====MOST OF THE CLAIMS FOUND IN THE WARREN REPORT COMPARED TO THE
OFFICIAL EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY IN THE COMMISSION'S 26 VOLUMES YOU ARE FAMILIAR
WITH THE VALUMES AREN'T YOU !! ! !
=====
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
bpete1969
2015-06-08 21:24:50 UTC
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bpete1969
That isn't what the witnesses say. More than one employee said Ozzy was
still working at noon.
Ralph also implies that Fritz lied about what Oswald said. One FBI
report says Oswald claimed to eat alone. Fritz stated in his report to
the WC that Ozzy had two responses to where he was at the time of the
shooting. In his testimony he said Ozzy claimed to be eating lunch with
some employees.
Ralph splits hairs when he thinks it benefits his argument. Though,
usually he gets it wrong.
Now ....what "official evidence/testimony would you like to debate?
=====MOST OF THE CLAIMS FOUND IN THE WARREN REPORT COMPARED TO THE
OFFICIAL EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY IN THE COMMISSION'S 26 VOLUMES YOU ARE FAMILIAR
WITH THE VALUMES AREN'T YOU !! ! !
=====
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Tell you what Tom, when you have mastered the English language give me a
shout.
Mark OBLAZNEY
Tom is an OIC 'senior member'. Have some respect, uh......
t***@cox.net
2015-06-10 02:37:30 UTC
Post by bpete1969
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by Anthony Marsh
==== =====
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Tell you what Tom, when you have mastered the English language give me a
shout.
== "SHOUT" ! ! !
so, you fear the official evidence/testimony in the commission;s 6 volumes
! ! !
===
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
t***@gmail.com
2015-06-15 19:22:49 UTC
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by bpete1969
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by bpete1969
[...]
OIC, so there are only SIX WC volumes of evidence/testimony now, are
there, tomnln?

I DEMAND your IMMEDIATE elevation unto OIC Chairmanship!

Astounded Regards,

t***@cox.net
2015-06-07 23:52:27 UTC
Post by t***@cox.net
EVIDENCE/TESTIMONY WITH ME IN A RAIO DEBATE ? ? ? ?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3
D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Post by t***@cox.net
=20
=20
=20
=20
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by bpete1969
Post by Ralph Cinque
time. That's all. And, it was BEFORE the assassination, not during
or after. It was approximately 12:15 to 12:25. And, odds are very
great that Oswald went from there to the doorway, where he was seen
by Carolyn Arnold at 12:25, as she told the FBI in her first
statement given just 4 days after the assassination.
And after that, we have a picture of Oswald in the doorway, two
actually, one from the Altgens photo and the other from the Wiegman
film.
Cheeze wiz is closer to actual cheddar than your whole little spiel
is =
Post by t***@cox.net
Post by bpete1969
what actually took place.
=20
--=20
[...]
==== IS THAT A YES OR, NO ? ? ? ?EVERYTHING IN TETHE 26 VOLUMES. YOU ARE
FAMILIAR WITH THEN AEN'T YOU ! ! !
==
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Allan G. Johnson
2015-06-04 21:32:49 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
What Oswald actually told Fritz on Friday when he was asked where he was
at the time the President was shot was he CAME DOWN to the first floor
lunchroom and ATE lunch with a fellow employee named Junior and WENT UP
later to get a coke from the second floor lunch room (that begs the
questions: how would Oswald know when the President was shot if he was
eating lunch? and, why would he go up to the second floor lunchroom to get
a coke when his favorite drink, Dr. Pepper, was dispensed from the Dr.
Pepper machine in the first floor lunchroom?). On Sunday, Oswald said he
CAME DOWN and stopped at the second floor to get a coke and then go down
to the first floor to see what was going on and left out the front door,
admitting he was on the upper floors at the time of the shooting. He
contradicted himself and changed his story (or is Fritz lying twice?).

He also denied telling Frazier anything about curtain rods or telling
him he didn't bring his lunch and was planning to buy his lunch that day
(Oswald told Fritz he had a cheese sandwich and apple brought from Ruth
Paine's house that morning.) Either Oswald is lying or Frazier is lying.
If Oswald actually did bring curtain rods to work, why didn't he just
admit it and prove he was being truthful and it was Frazier that was
lying? It also means he couldn't have brought the rifle in the paper bag
he was seen with. This is why it would solidify his alibi.

In trying to absolve Oswald of any guilt, it amazes me that some CTer's
want to say Frazier is being truthful about the bag being about 24" long,
which is too short for a rifle (even though Frazier said he didn't pay
that much attention to it), but want to say he was lying when he says
Oswald told him twice that he had curtain rods in the bag and told him he
was going to buy his lunch that day. A classic example of manipulating
and misinterpreting the evidence to fit a theory.

But if you think Fritz, all the Police and Frazier are lying about
everything, there is nothing anyone can say to counter that, even with the
truth, it's a catchall and convenient excuse.
claviger
Excellent analysis.
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-06 02:14:05 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Ralph Cinque
[...]
No, he didn't say that. You are full of misinformation.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
lunchroom and ATE lunch with a fellow employee named Junior and WENT UP
later to get a coke from the second floor lunch room (that begs the
questions: how would Oswald know when the President was shot if he was
eating lunch? and, why would he go up to the second floor lunchroom to get
a coke when his favorite drink, Dr. Pepper, was dispensed from the Dr.
Pepper machine in the first floor lunchroom?). On Sunday, Oswald said he
In the first place, maybe the machine was out of Dr. Pepper.
In the second place, down South people like to eat their meal and drink
after the meal.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
CAME DOWN and stopped at the second floor to get a coke and then go down
to the first floor to see what was going on and left out the front door,
admitting he was on the upper floors at the time of the shooting. He
contradicted himself and changed his story (or is Fritz lying twice?).
No. Fritz's memory is not reliable and he may have lied.
We don't know what Oswald said.
So stop saying, "Oswald said."
Post by Allan G. Johnson
He also denied telling Frazier anything about curtain rods or telling
him he didn't bring his lunch and was planning to buy his lunch that day
(Oswald told Fritz he had a cheese sandwich and apple brought from Ruth
Paine's house that morning.) Either Oswald is lying or Frazier is lying.
Or all WC defenders are lying. We don't know what Oswald said.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
If Oswald actually did bring curtain rods to work, why didn't he just
admit it and prove he was being truthful and it was Frazier that was
lying? It also means he couldn't have brought the rifle in the paper bag
he was seen with. This is why it would solidify his alibi.
How many alibis did he need? Did he have to have lunch with the Pope?
Hundreds of people didn't have alibis that day and didn't know that they
had to prearrange one for that day. Do you have an alibi for 9/11? I
forgot to prearrange an alibi for the day that a diplomat was assassinated
about a block from my apartment.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
In trying to absolve Oswald of any guilt, it amazes me that some CTer's
want to say Frazier is being truthful about the bag being about 24" long,
Truthful? How about if WC defenders learn to be truthful?
I know, that's too much to ask for.
Frazier did not say exactly 24" long, but you can deliberately misquote
him to make him look like a liar. You have no other tricks left.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
which is too short for a rifle (even though Frazier said he didn't pay
Sure, as if YOU know the difference between a rifle and a Carbine.
Post by Allan G. Johnson
that much attention to it), but want to say he was lying when he says
Oswald told him twice that he had curtain rods in the bag and told him he
was going to buy his lunch that day. A classic example of manipulating
and misinterpreting the evidence to fit a theory.
Yes, you do. All the time.
And your catchall excuse is that all WC defender always lie.
Allan G. Johnson
2015-06-06 20:37:37 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
But if you think Fritz, all the Police and Frazier are lying about
everything, there is nothing anyone can say to counter that, even with the
truth, it's a catchall and convenient excuse.
And your catchall excuse is that all WC defender always lie.
I didn't say Oswald didn't have an alibi. Quit misrepresenting what
someone else is trying to say and are trying to find a legitimate answer
for. I asked, why did he LIE about his alibi. Only guilty people will
lie about where they were at the time in question because they don't want
the Police to know where they were for some reason.
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-07 18:44:52 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
But if you think Fritz, all the Police and Frazier are lying about
everything, there is nothing anyone can say to counter that, even with the
truth, it's a catchall and convenient excuse.
And your catchall excuse is that all WC defender always lie.
I didn't say Oswald didn't have an alibi. Quit misrepresenting what
someone else is trying to say and are trying to find a legitimate answer
for. I asked, why did he LIE about his alibi. Only guilty people will
lie about where they were at the time in question because they don't want
the Police to know where they were for some reason.
Not true. Maybe not guilty of the crime they are being charged with. And
someone may not know where they were at the exact second the crime was
being committed. You always assume someone is guilty no matter what. Maybe
someone could not have committed the murder because he was having sex with
his wife's sister and he doesn't want to admit it. Or robbing a bank on
the other side of town. When the diplomat was assassinated a block away
from my apartment I was either asleep or in the shower. I never found out
the exact minute.
Allan G. Johnson
2015-06-08 22:04:40 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
[...]
You are verifying my point. Whether you're robbing a bank on the
other side of town or messing around with your wife's sister, you lie
about it because you don't want to reveal where you were or what you were
doing. Even if you're asleep when something happens, that IS your alibi,
why lie about it? My question still stands, why did Oswald lie about his
alibi? If he was just minding his own business and eating lunch why did
he lie about it and change his story? First saying he went up to get a
coke and later saying he came down to get a coke? Why did he tell Frazier
he was going to buy his lunch and that curtain rods were in the package,
then tell Fritz he brought his lunch in the package (were they 2 foot long
hot dogs?) and say he didn't tell Frazier about any curtain rods?
(obviously because he didn't bring curtain rods in the package and
wouldn't be able to produce them so his only way out would be to say he
never said it.)

Oswald was a lifelong and habitual liar and told many provable lies
during his interrogations, Frazier has no reason to lie and his sister
verifies the size, material and shape of the package that Oswald placed in
the truck. Fritz, other Detectives, FBI, the Postal Inspector and others
involved in the interrogations did not lie about everything (absurd,
desperate excuse for defending Oswald). It is as plain as the nose on
your face, but you are grasping at straws and obscuring the truth in
trying to absolve Oswald of involvement in or being guilty of killing the
POTUS. Why is beyond me. Personally, I think you all should be ashamed
of yourselves and will be proven wrong in the end. Get a life.
Allan G. Johnson
2015-06-10 03:16:26 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
[...]
Getting back to the original post concerning Oswald being in the
doorway of the TSBD at the time of the shooting, if anyone believes that,
then can they explain why Oswald would LIE about being in the lunchroom at
the time? I still haven't heard a REASONABLE explanation for that, other
than Fritz and the Police lied about what Oswald said.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2015-06-11 01:31:44 UTC
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
[...]
They didn't have the meds Ozzie needed back then. So they gave him
scopolamine instead.
t***@cox.net
Anthony Marsh
He didn't say that. WC defenders lie about what Oswald said.
t***@cox.net
2015-06-11 17:56:51 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
In the first place, maybe the machine was out of Dr. Pepper.
In the second place, down South people like to eat their meal and
drin=
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
after the meal.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Allan G. Johnson
Post by Anthony Marsh
someone may not know where they were at the exact second the crime
was=20 being committed. You always assume someone is guilty no matter
what. Mayb=
e=20
Post by Anthony Marsh
someone could not have committed the murder because he was having sex
wit=
h=20
=====BINGO BINGO BINGO BINGO ! !
======
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-12 19:12:41 UTC
Oswald never said he was in the lunch room. That was a lie that Will Fritz
told the Warren Commission. He said that Oswald said he was eating lunch
with other employees at the time of the shots. Oswald never said that.
Furthermore, wouldn't it have been prudent for the WC to ask Fritz who the
other employees were? But, they they didn't do that either. The whole
thing was theater.

Oswald told Fritz that he was "out with Bill Shelley in front". But, Fritz
didn't want to tell that to the WC because he knew that that was not what
they wanted to hear. He was a team player, and he could read the
handwriting on the wall as to what was expected of him. So, he twisted
Oswald's words around. Oswald said he ate lunch in the 1st floor lunch
room well BEFORE the assassination. He ate alone, but there were other
employees around at the time whom he named. They were Junior Jarman and
Harold Norman. And that's the real story.

Oswald was DEFINITELY in the doorway during the shooting, and there is NO
PLACE ELSE he could have been, not even theoretically.

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/06/anyone-who-claims-to-be-oswald-defender.html

Do you understand that it's over? That it is futile to deny this?
Anthony Marsh
2015-06-05 01:38:53 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
The black employees with whom Oswald supposedly ate lunch during the
assassination were James Jarman and Harold Norman, and they watched the
motorcade from the 5th floor window, and we have a photo.
And actually, that was a very stupid lie because as soon as Fritz said it,
the question that pops into mind is: Who else decided to put off eating
lunch for 45 minutes only to have to skip watching the motorcade just to
eat? It's an unusual, abnormal thing to do when you have 45 minutes to eat
Is that what Oswald said?
Post by Ralph Cinque
lunch before the President of the United States, who is also the Leader of
the Free World, is driving by.
How do you explain the other people who weren't outside watching the
motorcade? Were they all assassins or just Communists?
Post by Ralph Cinque
What Oswald actually told Fritz was that he ate lunch in the Domino room
ALONE, but that James Jarman and Harold Norman were around at the time.
We don't know what Oswald told Fritz.
Mark OBLAZNEY
2015-06-05 19:22:38 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
That's all. And, it was BEFORE the assassination, not during or after. It
was approximately 12:15 to 12:25. And, odds are very great that Oswald
went from there to the doorway, where he was seen by Carolyn Arnold at
12:25, as she told the FBI in her first statement given just 4 days after
the assassination.
And after that, we have a picture of Oswald in the doorway, two actually,
one from the Altgens photo and the other from the Wiegman film.
Frazier must undergo hypnosis, videotaped, bien sur. Beull's jewels ?
All living witnesses should undergo hypnosis to help put this sad matter
to bed. Restless sleep.
Anthony Marsh
I thought you used waterboarding?
Ralph Cinque
2015-06-05 21:48:02 UTC
The idea that Fritz would have knowingly written something fraudulent in
the Fritz Notes is preposterous. And that's why the Fritz Notes are of
colossal importance as evidence in the case.

But, I would like to address your other comment about the other people who
weren't outside watching the motorcade. Some of them did watch the
motorcade from the window, including Jarman, Norman, Williams, and Geneva
Hines.

But, were there also some who didn't watch it at all because they just
weren't interested?

Yes, there were apparently a few, but there were 75 employees at the TSBD,
so if there were a small handful who weren't interested, it isn't
unexpected out of a number that large. But, what Frtiz told the Warren
Commission is that "Oswald was eating lunch with other employees" at the
time of the shots, and that was clearly a lie. Oswald said he ate lunch
earlier and not with anybody; rather, he just cited some guys who were
around. He never said he ate with Jarman and Norman, where the three of
them were seated together and eating. It's implied in what Fritz said, but
it wasn't the truth.

So, why did Fritz lie? It's because Oswald told him that he was "out with
Bill Shelley in front" during the shooting, and Fritz knew that the Warren
Commission did not want to hear that. And he was right about that; they
didn't.
Anthony Marsh
No, he didn't say that. You are conflating.
t***@cox.net
2015-06-05 18:53:49 UTC
==== THEY D INDEEDRTAIN RODS IN THE TSBD ! ! ! !
SEE DALLAS POLCE WEBSITE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/curtauin_rods.htm
====
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Mark Florio
2015-06-14 03:45:46 UTC
Post by Ralph Cinque
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-diabolical-john-mcadams-john.html
Every time I read the title of this thread, something always seems
lacking. Diabolical, diabolical. Oh, I know, that evil laugh from the
50's or 60's: Muhahahahahaha. Mark