Christchurch Star Online
2018-11-14 01:00:27 UTC
This, remember, is the paper that supposedly had info about Oswald
"too soon?"

http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Heritage/Newspapers/Star23Nov1963/output/page_01.asp
.John
-----------------------
2018-11-15 21:05:41 UTC
Post by John McAdams
This, remember, is the paper that supposedly had info about Oswald
"too soon?"
http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Heritage/Newspapers/Star23Nov1963/output/page_01.asp
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
I think that was a hoax, due to not understanding the difference in time
zones.

If I read your 3PM messages at noon, it's not because I hacked your server
it's because I'm in a different time zone.
Ace Kefford
2018-12-03 21:58:36 UTC
Post by John McAdams
This, remember, is the paper that supposedly had info about Oswald
"too soon?"
http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Heritage/Newspapers/Star23Nov1963/output/page_01.asp
.John
-----------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
The buffs who repeat that nonsense PROVE by repeating that nonsense that
they have no interest in discovering the truth. They just like to say
crap without doing the least bit of thinking or inquiry.
Anthony Marsh
2018-12-04 23:59:18 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by John McAdams
This, remember, is the paper that supposedly had info about Oswald
"too soon?"
http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/Heritage/Newspapers/Star23Nov1963/output/page_01.asp
.John
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm
The buffs who repeat that nonsense PROVE by repeating that nonsense that
they have no interest in discovering the truth. They just like to say
crap without doing the least bit of thinking or inquiry.
Maybe you were just a llittle baby or too young to use the Internet when
I was online shooting down that silly theory.
You'd better go back to the paint store and get a broader brush.