Wecht, CAPA Challenge Sabato, Shenon
2018-08-09 23:06:48 UTC
Justice Integrity Project

Wecht, CAPA Challenge Warren Report Defenders Sabato, Shenon
by Andrew Kreig
https://www.justice-integrity.org/1311-wecht-capa-challenge-warren-report-defenders-sabato-shenon

Background On Assassination-Era Players

Current Players: Sabato-Shenon v. Wecht-Thomas

Requests For Comment

Why Now?
Anthony Marsh
Because you are bored?
claviger
Your reading comprehension is dissipating. Read the website again.
Piotr Mancini
2018-08-11 04:04:43 UTC
Justice Integrity Project
Wecht, CAPA Challenge Warren Report Defenders Sabato, Shenon
by Andrew Kreig
https://www.justice-integrity.org/1311-wecht-capa-challenge-warren-report-defenders-sabato-shenon
Background On Assassination-Era Players
Current Players: Sabato-Shenon v. Wecht-Thomas
Requests For Comment
Why Now?
Why now, you ask?

Let me try a crack at that.

I don't have a direct line to doctor Wecht, but after years of sweat,
blood and tears I now find myself within one degree of separation. Bill
Kelly was appointed (actually, by me, since I fired (too strong)... let's
just say that my previous e-boss and I don't see eye-to-eye, after "the
incident") as my supervisor/manager/point of contact/whatever. I have been
sending messages to The Pope Wecht in every conceivable way, including
wise-ass videos:

... insisting that we have to prepare for the very real eventuality: Any
smoking gun has been destroyed. There is nothing in those papers.

The numerical solution (solving the JFK Numbers) is not only the unique
but the best strategy. It includes public challenges to our esteemed
counterparts of the LN persuasion. McAdams is near the top of the list,
obviously. I added O'Reilly, in my missive to Alec Baldwin.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Anthony Marsh
2018-08-12 19:12:48 UTC
Post by Piotr Mancini
Post by claviger
Justice Integrity Project
Wecht, CAPA Challenge Warren Report Defenders Sabato, Shenon
by Andrew Kreig
https://www.justice-integrity.org/1311-wecht-capa-challenge-warren-report-defenders-sabato-shenon
Background On Assassination-Era Players
Current Players: Sabato-Shenon v. Wecht-Thomas
Requests For Comment
Why Now?
Why now, you ask?
Let me try a crack at that.
I don't have a direct line to doctor Wecht, but after years of sweat,
So you've never talked to Cyril in person? Because you always refused to
go to the conferences?
http://youtu.be/RJdPGJSL8ZE
http://youtu.be/iEcdS3aqKWw