Physics and JFK Assassination
2019-03-19 15:33:21 UTC
PHYSICS AND JFK ASSASSINATION: FINAL EVIDENCE
OF A SECOND SNIPER BEHIND THE STOCKADE FENCE.
Alberto Miatello
Abstract
A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/PHYSICS_Proof_JFK_GrassyKnollShot.pdf
donald willis
Sam Holland, you are avenged! (apologies to David Boehm)
Anthony Marsh
2019-03-21 12:30:09 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
PHYSICS AND JFK ASSASSINATION: FINAL EVIDENCE
OF A SECOND SNIPER BEHIND THE STOCKADE FENCE.
Alberto Miatello
Abstract
A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/PHYSICS_Proof_JFK_GrassyKnollShot.pdf
Sam Holland, you are avenged! (apologies to David Boehm)
Misguided. He is an alteraionist. You don't solve the case by just
proclaiming that it wasn't JFK's brain. You need to explain the wounds.
And I saw nothing in there about the acoustical evidence. You should not
rely on witnesses. You should rely on SCIENCE.
claviger
Howard Donahue focused strictly on SCIENCE.
Anthony Marsh
Howard Donahue knew nothing about SCIENCE.
claviger
2019-04-06 00:08:58 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
PHYSICS AND JFK ASSASSINATION: FINAL EVIDENCE
OF A SECOND SNIPER BEHIND THE STOCKADE FENCE.
Alberto Miatello
Abstract
A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/PHYSICS_Proof_JFK_GrassyKnollShot.pdf
Sam Holland, you are avenged! (apologies to David Boehm)
Misguided. He is an alteraionist. You don't solve the case by just
proclaiming that it wasn't JFK's brain. You need to explain the wounds.
And I saw nothing in there about the acoustical evidence. You should not
rely on witnesses. You should rely on SCIENCE.
Howard Donahue focused strictly on SCIENCE.
Howard Donahue knew nothing about SCIENCE.
The Criminal Court System in Maryland thought otherwise.
He was a recognized firearms expert with experience in
ballistic wound analysis.
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-06 21:15:19 UTC
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
PHYSICS AND JFK ASSASSINATION: FINAL EVIDENCE
OF A SECOND SNIPER BEHIND THE STOCKADE FENCE.
Alberto Miatello
Abstract
A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/PHYSICS_Proof_JFK_GrassyKnollShot.pdf
Sam Holland, you are avenged! (apologies to David Boehm)
Misguided. He is an alteraionist. You don't solve the case by just
proclaiming that it wasn't JFK's brain. You need to explain the wounds.
And I saw nothing in there about the acoustical evidence. You should not
rely on witnesses. You should rely on SCIENCE.
Howard Donahue focused strictly on SCIENCE.
Howard Donahue knew nothing about SCIENCE.
The Criminal Court System in Maryland thought otherwise.
He was a recognized firearms expert with experience in
ballistic wound analysis.
What criminal court in Maryland declared him an expert in "wound
analysis?"
claviger
2019-04-07 21:04:05 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
After that Sunday article with illustrations appeared in The Baltimore Sun
Donahue began receiving phone calls from Lawyers and then various Law
Enforcement Agencies. You can read about it on page 143 of Mortal Error.
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 00:28:14 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
There's nothing on page 143 of my copy of the book showing
that Donahue was established as an expert in "wound analysis"
by any court, criminal, civil, or otherwise.

I asked, "What criminal court in Maryland declared him an
expert in 'wound analysis?'" Answer the question, or admit
that you just don't know whether or not he ever was. Either
way, stop trying to bullshit your way around a proper answer.
claviger
2019-04-09 02:52:56 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
Expert Witness Page References in Mortal Error:

91-94
113
142-143
203
210
239
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-09 19:27:35 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
There's nothing on any of those pages showing, or even alleging,
that Donahue was ever accepted or recognized by any court --in
Maryland or elsewhere-- as an expert in 'wound analysis.' So far,
all you've managed to do is try and obfuscate the issue.

I'll ask again:

What criminal court in Maryland declared Donahue to be an expert
in 'wound analysis?' If you don't know, you don't know. Just say
so. Just stop beating around the bush and otherwise pushing a
pathetic charade.
donald willis
"Pathetic charade"--aka The Warren Report!
claviger
They do in my copy First Edition 1992. What are you reading from?
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-11 14:43:06 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
91-94
113
142-143
203
210
239
There's nothing on any of those pages showing, or even alleging,
that Donahue was ever accepted or recognized by any court --in
Maryland or elsewhere-- as an expert in 'wound analysis.' So far,
all you've managed to do is try and obfuscate the issue.
What criminal court in Maryland declared Donahue to be an expert
in 'wound analysis?' If you don't know, you don't know. Just say
so. Just stop beating around the bush and otherwise pushing a
pathetic charade.
They do in my copy First Edition 1992. What are you reading from?
Right now, a Hunter's Moon second edition. I don't think they changed the
text.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-12 18:47:31 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
91-94
113
142-143
203
210
239
There's nothing on any of those pages showing, or even alleging,
that Donahue was ever accepted or recognized by any court --in
Maryland or elsewhere-- as an expert in 'wound analysis.' So far,
all you've managed to do is try and obfuscate the issue.
What criminal court in Maryland declared Donahue to be an expert
in 'wound analysis?' If you don't know, you don't know. Just say
so. Just stop beating around the bush and otherwise pushing a
pathetic charade.
They do in my copy First Edition 1992. What are you reading from?
Are you saying that Donahue was forced to take that out of later
editions because he was sued?
claviger
2019-04-12 01:37:21 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
"Donahue, a firearms enthusiast who took part in a 1967 re-enactment
of the assassination for CBS, operated a Towson gun shop for 12 years.
In 1981, he left the business and became a firearms examiner, investigating
accidents and testifying in court."

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/02/23/Book-says-Secret-Service-agent-shot-Kennedy/7914698821200/
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-14 18:22:26 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
Still doesn't say that a court determined him to be an expert
in "gunshot wound analysis." You don't really know whether one
ever did so, do you? If you don't know, just admit it. Otherwise,
stop wasting our time.
claviger
2019-04-24 04:25:40 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
"Donahue, a firearms enthusiast who took part in a 1967 re-enactment
of the assassination for CBS, operated a Towson gun shop for 12 years.
In 1981, he left the business and became a firearms examiner, investigating
accidents and testifying in court."
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/02/23/Book-says-Secret-Service-agent-shot-Kennedy/7914698821200/
Still doesn't say that a court determined him to be an expert
in "gunshot wound analysis." You don't really know whether one
ever did so, do you? If you don't know, just admit it. Otherwise,
stop wasting our time.
So you think a reporter would put this in a story without checking
this guy out? A good reporter would ask for references and make
some phone calls. There are plenty of people who do not like the
Mortal Error Theory who would love to expose him as a fraud, so
they had plenty of opportunity to contact both Police and Sheriff
Departments to check this guy out. He was not a fraud.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-26 15:53:31 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
"Donahue, a firearms enthusiast who took part in a 1967 re-enactment
of the assassination for CBS, operated a Towson gun shop for 12 years.
In 1981, he left the business and became a firearms examiner, investigating
accidents and testifying in court."
https://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/02/23/Book-says-Secret-Service-agent-shot-Kennedy/7914698821200/
Still doesn't say that a court determined him to be an expert
in "gunshot wound analysis." You don't really know whether one
ever did so, do you? If you don't know, just admit it. Otherwise,
stop wasting our time.
So you think a reporter would put this in a story without checking
Yes, quite typical. You still can't produce any proof.
I never said fraud. Stop putting words in my mouth.
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-26 17:06:55 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
[...]
You still haven't answered the question I asked. What court
recognized him as an expert in "gunshot wound analysis?" You
have yet to do anything other than try to talk your way around
that question.

As for your assertion that reporters vetted Donahue's claims
of expertise, I have another question. How many police
officers, other police officials, sheriff's deputies,
recognized forensics experts, and the like does Menninger
directly quote as endorsing Donahue's expertise? If I were
to look into the footnotes of the book, how many would I
find referring to such an interview?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-09 19:08:02 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
What do you have? The paperback?
BOZ
CONGRATULATIONS MARSH. NO SPELLING ERRORS.
BOZ
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-10 23:56:46 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
Yeah. No point in wasting hardback money on a copy.
claviger
How many pages is the paperback?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-12 18:48:04 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by claviger
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
Yeah, I hear ya, man. But a serious researcher has to buy everything. I
had to pay a ehole 50 cents. Bummer. There goes my MacDonald's hamburger,
fries and drink for that day.

To tell you the truth, but don't tell YOU KNOW WHO, I only bought it for
the excellent photos and diagrams (which I ripped out).
Anthony Marsh
That's nice. Doesn't make him an expert.
BOZ
2019-04-10 19:38:44 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
Post by claviger
[...]
You are am expert on the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY. Marsh you are the best
evidence that Oswald acted alone.
Anthony Marsh
Not really.
Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
2019-04-11 03:28:58 UTC
PHYSICS AND JFK ASSASSINATION: FINAL EVIDENCE
OF A SECOND SNIPER BEHIND THE STOCKADE FENCE.
Alberto Miatello
Abstract
A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot
http://garyrevel.com/jfk/PHYSICS_Proof_JFK_GrassyKnollShot.pdf
Where is this published? In what Physics Journal? What physicists
peer-reviewed it?

It doesn't read like a physics journal publication would.

He credits conspiracy books for goodness sakes, stating: "Of course, this
does not mean that several very good books (two for all: "Six Seconds in
Dallas" by Josiah Thomson [sic - Thompson], 1967[4] and "Rush to Judgment"
by Mark Lane, 1966 [5], articles, investigations, expert's reports, etc.,
contributed to shed light on what happened in that tragic moment, and it
would be highly ungenerous to deny that!"

He spends numerous pages quoting the Parkland doctors and contrasting that
with the conclusions of the autopsy pathologists. That's eye-witness
testimony, and has nothing to do with physics.

He pretends the examination of the head movement problem should be treated
as a second law of motion problem. The second law deals with solid
objects. It's actually more of a fluid dynamics problem, which he doesn't
appear to understand, and hence, his arguments are pretty much meaningless
to the actual problem. For example, he uses examples of kicking a football
and hitting a tennis ball with a racket - two solid objects being impacted
by another solid object (a foot or a tennis racket). All those objects
remain in one piece after the collision.

That's NOT what happened in the assassination. The impacting object - the
bullet - fragmented, and some remained in the head, some exited the head
and were found on the floor of the limousine and one piece of the lead
core travelled downrange to strike a bystander, James Tague. The impacted
object - the skull of JFK - shattered into comminuted fractures, with some
of the skull blasted out of the head entirely to be found south of the
limo after the assassination or in the car. A large portion of the brain
was blasted out of the head as well. Much of that went forward as
described by the Connallys.

Even treating it as either a fluid dynamics or second law of motion
problem ignores one central fact: This was a living person with a nervous
system. Treating it as a simple math equation to be solved (whether a
billiard ball or a melon) doesn't take into account that the object struck
(JFK's brain) was attached to a central nervous system. He ignores all
that.

He also ignores that JFK's head was already canted down, and his chin was
near his chest, and an impact on the rear of JFK's head would tend to push
JFK's chin further into his chest, and then the head would rebound
backward, much like a basketball bouncing back off the backboard, or up
after striking the hoop. He ignores all that.

He pretends it's a simple physics problem.

But we don't have to. We're smarter than that, and realize there's more to
the problem - much more - than he appears to even consider.

Hank
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-12 18:48:24 UTC
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
Post by claviger
[...]
No, not Oswald's bullets. They do not explode. Only the CIA bullets do that.
[...]
Have YOU seen JFK's brain after the shot?
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
He also ignores that JFK's head was already canted down, and his chin was
near his chest, and an impact on the rear of JFK's head would tend to push
Something like that, but don't rely on the HSCA's phony exhibits. I have
one and it's trash.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
JFK's chin further into his chest, and then the head would rebound
backward, much like a basketball bouncing back off the backboard, or up
after striking the hoop. He ignores all that.
Oh, goody. The Pendulum Theory.
So it bounces back and forth?
Hank
Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
2019-04-14 22:12:17 UTC
Post by claviger
[...]
False. Nobody said anything about an explosion of a bullet. The bullet
fragmented. Olivier tested bullets from the same lot as Oswald's, and
found they would do the same thing as Oswald's bullets. Fragment, leave a
small entry wound and a large exit, leave small fragments in the brain,
and have the lead core and the copper jacket exit the head.
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
The HSCA published a drawing. But that's not pertinent. What's pertinent
is what the tests conducted by Olivier revealed about what Oswald's
bullets could do. And those tests revealed that Oswald's bullets could
inflict similar damage and end up in similar condition as what was
determined after the assassination.

Anyone claiming that Oswald's bullets couldn't do that is wrong.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
He also ignores that JFK's head was already canted down, and his chin was
near his chest, and an impact on the rear of JFK's head would tend to push
Something like that, but don't rely on the HSCA's phony exhibits. I have
one and it's trash.
Tell me how it's different than that. Your 'something like that' implies
differences you don't bother to spell out.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
JFK's chin further into his chest, and then the head would rebound
backward, much like a basketball bouncing back off the backboard, or up
after striking the hoop. He ignores all that.
Oh, goody. The Pendulum Theory.
Pendulums don't rebound off something else. Not a Pendulum theory. In any
sense. Straw man argument by you once more.
Post by Anthony Marsh
So it bounces back and forth?
Sigh. There are many explanations for why JFK's head goes forward for a
few inches, then goes back. But a bullet strike from the right front can't
explain it because the momentum is imparted at the moment of impact, and
at the moment of impact the head goes forward (compare frame Z312 - before
the impact - with frame 313 - which shows the impact. After the head moves
forward as the result of the bullet strike, it then *reverses* direction
and starts moving back.

We see another reversal about ten frames later, when JFK starts moving
forward again. That is clearly due to a rebound off the back of the seat.
Nobody to my my knowledge has ever suggested that reversal is due to a
bullet strike. But to conspiracy theorists, only a mysterious bullet that
there's no evidence for* could cause the head to reverse. All other
explanations *must* be assumed wrong. Whether they can be eliminated by
facts or not.

Eliminate the other possible causes before you start talking about a
bullet causing JFK's head to reverse its motion.

Hank
________________________

* No entry wound seen by the autopsists on the skull in the front, no
knoll shooter reported the day of the assassination by any witness, no
fragments found that were ballistically traceable to any weapon but
Oswald's.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-16 16:12:13 UTC
Post by claviger
[...]
I did. The CIA made explosive bullets for the Carcano.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
fragmented. Olivier tested bullets from the same lot as Oswald's, and
found they would do the same thing as Oswald's bullets. Fragment, leave a
small entry wound and a large exit, leave small fragments in the brain,
and have the lead core and the copper jacket exit the head.
No, not a dustcloud of dozens of dustlike fragments.
You can not show me that in any test.

Apples and oranges and lots of lies.
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Once again you can never answer any question honestly.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
is what the tests conducted by Olivier revealed about what Oswald's
bullets could do. And those tests revealed that Oswald's bullets could
And that is not what happened to JFK's head. You can't even show me
where YOU think the entrance wound is today.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
He also ignores that JFK's head was already canted down, and his chin was
near his chest, and an impact on the rear of JFK's head would tend to push
Something like that, but don't rely on the HSCA's phony exhibits. I have
one and it's trash.
Tell me how it's different than that. Your 'something like that' implies
differences you don't bother to spell out.
Something like that is a polite way to say that someone is lying, but we
can't be sure who.
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
JFK's chin further into his chest, and then the head would rebound
backward, much like a basketball bouncing back off the backboard, or up
after striking the hoop. He ignores all that.
Oh, goody. The Pendulum Theory.
Pendulums don't rebound off something else. Not a Pendulum theory. In any
Rebound? That means striking something. What struck what and then
rebounded?
Post by Anthony Marsh
So it bounces back and forth?
Sigh. There are many explanations for why JFK's head goes forward for a
few inches, then goes back. But a bullet strike from the right front can't
Maybe you haven't been paying attention. I already explained it in my
article. Everyone in the limo moved forward when it suddenly slowed down.
Were they all shot in the back of the head?
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
explain it because the momentum is imparted at the moment of impact, and
at the moment of impact the head goes forward (compare frame Z312 - before
The head was already going foward BEFORE the shot.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
the impact - with frame 313 - which shows the impact. After the head moves
forward as the result of the bullet strike, it then *reverses* direction
and starts moving back.
We see another reversal about ten frames later, when JFK starts moving
forward again. That is clearly due to a rebound off the back of the seat.
Nobody to my my knowledge has ever suggested that reversal is due to a
Not AFTER 313.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
bullet strike. But to conspiracy theorists, only a mysterious bullet that
there's no evidence for* could cause the head to reverse. All other
explanations *must* be assumed wrong. Whether they can be eliminated by
facts or not.
Eliminate the other possible causes before you start talking about a
bullet causing JFK's head to reverse its motion.
Hank
________________________
* No entry wound seen by the autopsists on the skull in the front, no
You can see the damn hole for yourself and Humes talked about the bullet
hole above the right eye.
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
knoll shooter reported the day of the assassination by any witness, no
The majority of the witnesses said the shot came from the grassy knoll.
You don't find jacket fragments from an explosive bullet after it explodes.
claviger
2019-04-18 03:41:44 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
That's NOT what happened in the assassination. The impacting object - the
bullet - fragmented, and some remained in the head, some exited the head
No, not Oswald's bullets. They do not explode. Only the CIA bullets do that.
False. Nobody said anything about an explosion of a bullet. The bullet
I did. The CIA made explosive bullets for the Carcano.
Cite please. Are you really Frank Bender, Jr ?
Who else would know these details?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-19 13:17:32 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)
That's NOT what happened in the assassination. The impacting object - the
bullet - fragmented, and some remained in the head, some exited the head
No, not Oswald's bullets. They do not explode. Only the CIA bullets do that.
False. Nobody said anything about an explosion of a bullet. The bullet
I did. The CIA made explosive bullets for the Carcano.
Cite please. Are you really Frank Bender, Jr ?
Who else would know these details?
Let's not get personal. I could claim who YOUR father is, but McAdams
would censor it on religious grounds, coming up to a Holy weekend.
How could I know all these details? Research, something that you are
afraid to do. It also helped that my father was an NSA officer and some
of his friends were CIA officers.
donald willis
2019-04-27 01:21:12 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
In a more meaningful test, Olivier would also have set up 10 more skulls
and taken them out with an AR-16. Would have made an interesting
comparison.... Of course, the SS might have lodged a complaint.

dcw
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-28 01:03:07 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Why would Olivier & Co have felt the need to? The onus for
shooting skulls with AR-15s falls squarely on the Donahuevians.

I'm not holding my breath.
Anthony Marsh
No one even considered the Donahue theory back in 1963/64.
claviger
2019-04-30 15:24:45 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by donald willis
In a more meaningful test, Olivier would also have set up 10 more skulls
and taken them out with an AR-16. Would have made an interesting
comparison.... Of course, the SS might have lodged a complaint.
Why would Olivier & Co have felt the need to? The onus for
shooting skulls with AR-15s falls squarely on the Donahuevians.
I'm not holding my breath.
No one even considered the Donahue theory back in 1963/64.
The book "Mortal Error" was published in 1992.

Anthony Marsh
2019-04-28 17:45:04 UTC
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
I am not familiar with an AR-16. I did once own an AR-7.
I don't think anyone in 1963-64 was stupid enough to talk about an AR-15
bullet hiting JFK.
Post by donald willis
dcw