Cinderella Trailer
Add Reply
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-07 21:04:35 UTC

2019-04-09 02:47:49 UTC

2019-04-11 00:07:07 UTC
JFK Numbers (and movies)
Is that the original or the remake?
Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-12 18:46:51 UTC
https://vimeo.com/329024196
-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and movies)
Is that the original or the remake?
That is an excellent question, Grasshopper. I was looking for the one
which had the strongest humor and mocking effect, with Anastasia and
Drizella raising their huge asses. As you know, there are many variations
(Pretty Woman, etc.). Probably some of you are aware that Netflix and
Amazon Prime will soon have a Big Leagues competitor: Disney Flix (*).
Therefore, you cannot get any of the Disney films on the two established
streaming platforms which are shaking in their boots.

It dawned on me: "The original is perfect for my devious plans!". The
Queen in Snow White would be proud of my nefarious approach.

[Twirls mustache]

I found it here:

https://vimeopro.com/user24459741/disney-classics/video/85427344

However, that version which I "lifted" (**) is not of the best quality
that JFK Numbers viewers have come to expect. Therefore, the DVD/BlueRay
package is on its way.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers (and films)

(*) After the Pixar deal, Steve Jobs became Disney's largest stockholder
and Michael Eisner was shown the door. Disney happens to own 100% of ABC.
Therefore, ABC will NEVER EVER repeat anything like the Myers fraud. Jobs
widow and Disney president are the leading supporters of the
Indocumentados.

(**) Movavi Video Sweet 16 is highly recommended.

ps:

Ramon F Herrera
2019-04-17 01:12:24 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
The package arrived to my office today at noon. The funny thing is the
evolving reaction of my bosses (as most of you, I have Big Wigs in my day
job).

(1) First, they insinuated that they are aware of how much corporate disk
space I was using with my "RamonFlix" service for co-workers.

(2) Next, they decided to look the other way, pretending they were not
seeing anything.

(3) Now, the receptionist has been instructed: "As soon as a Netflix
package arrives from Ramon, bring it to his desk right away".

My relationship with CAPA et al. has passed through similar stages.

You can now enjoy the original classic in all its beauty and deep message:

Cinderella (1950)
https://vimeo.com/329016339

It will have 2 derivatives:

(a) The version promised in the trailer where Anastasia Morley and
Drizella Schnapf display their humongous asses, for the whole Royal
Court to witness.

(b) A version enumerating my little mice, birdies who along the years
have helped me make the dress for Cindy, while I was being blocked by
one of the sisters (no malice, just cluelessness) and sabotaged by the
other (with malice).

I give you, your little loyal critters:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/your-designers/

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Payback Productions
Retaliatory Films
I Am Going to Make Them an Offer They Can't Refuse Classics
Vindicteos
Herrera WiseAssisms
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-22 01:15:59 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
It is not easy to create your own films based on somebody else's
footage. Sometimes you strike gold, Oscar worthy material:

Several of the best examples:

- Related to Sweet Caroline:

"We Have a T-Rex Badford!"
https://vimeo.com/331610981

"No Matter How Hopeless, No Matter How Far"
https://vimeo.com/329269940

- Related to the CAPA gang:

"Dr. Wecht???s CAPA Choir"
https://vimeo.com/328596458
[Note: A coming revision will feature "Freeze" as Bill Kelly]

In Cinderella, we have remarkable matches as well:

Cindy = JFK Numbers (duh!)

Anastasia Morley and Drizella Schnapf

https://vimeo.com/329024196

The mice and birds who make her the most beautiful dress = The loyal
team of designers working of the Free Open Source 3D Model of Dealey
Plaza. Some are hired guns, some work at a discount, provide lots of
additional unpaid material, some for free (rare).

That leaves a critical question. Who is the mean step mother? The one who
is stuck in the past, inextricably tied by Anastasia and Drizella?
Unfairness and cluelessness personified?

For more general to specific, the candidates are:

JFK Community as a whole?
AARC Library, MFF et al?
The C.A.P.A Board?
Cyril Wecht?

-Ramon
JFK Numbers
Political Satire Films
Ramon F Herrera
2019-05-23 16:14:01 UTC
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Ramon F Herrera
Post by Anthony Marsh
[...]
Correction: My (former? current?) CAPA superior is "Frosty". Both the
real person and the character shake a lot.

-Ramon
JFK Numbers