Police officers have heard shots and crowd noises over their radios
2018-05-12 23:58:47 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?

J C BOWLES
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-14 15:13:35 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-15 02:55:21 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
Just like you do every single time I call you out on your alternative
facts, Anthony "Trump Man" Marsh.
BOZ
2018-05-15 13:12:21 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
YOU SHOULD SHAKE BARBER'S HAND. YOU ARE JEALOUS OF BARBER. PS I AM THE ONE
WHO PROVED THAT CHARLES BRONSON'S FILM DEATH WISH WAS NOT ABOUT THE JFK
ASSASSINATION.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 01:58:52 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
YOU SHOULD SHAKE BARBER'S HAND. YOU ARE JEALOUS OF BARBER. PS I AM THE ONE
WHO PROVED THAT CHARLES BRONSON'S FILM DEATH WISH WAS NOT ABOUT THE JFK
ASSASSINATION.
I did shake his hand. I am polite. You did not.
I am very proud of Steve Barber. He went back to school and got his GED.
Steve Barber
2018-05-17 20:07:34 UTC
[...]
No you didn't shake my hand, Marsh. You are not polite. But if BOZ and I
were ever to meet, you can bet politeness will be on full display.
OHLeeRedux
2018-05-18 15:11:16 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Another "alternative fact" spewed from the maw of Anthony "Trump Man"
Marsh.

Why does that not surprise me?
Steve Barber
2018-05-16 02:39:48 UTC
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
I'll take the bait, grumpy old man.

Crowds can be heard after the assassination, when the motorcycle is
sitting idle. If you don't already know this, you're way out there, old
man.
Anthony Marsh
2018-05-17 14:13:36 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
The recording of shot-sounds is not a new phenomenon. Police officers have
heard shots and crowd noises over their radios for years. What else would
one expect to hear?
J C BOWLES
Except that on 11/22/63 no police HEARD shots over their radios because
some idiot had jammed the channel. Certain professional liars have claimed
that they hear crowd noises on Channel 1 at the time of the shots. Were
there crowds at the Trade Mart cheering? As Steve Barber if and exactly
where he can hear crowd noises on the tapes. See how quickly he cries and
runs away.
I'll take the bait, grumpy old man.
Crowds can be heard after the assassination, when the motorcycle is
sitting idle. If you don't already know this, you're way out there, old
man.
Tell me exactly when and play it for us.
Does the cycle have to be idling in order to use the radio?
Did your guy park it in an underground garage and leave it idling for hours?
How come you are never brave enough to answer my questions?
Trump syndrome?
OHLeeRedux
Says the number one Trump fan here.
Steve Barber
2018-05-18 20:59:46 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
You suffer with Trump derangement syndrome, so don't go there, old man.

Why are you calling the motorcycle officer [my] guy? He's not my "guy".

Why do you ask such stupid questions as "Does the cycle have to be idling
in order to use the radio?" and "Did your guy park it in an underground
garage and leave it idling for hours?"?

"How come you are never brave enough to answer my questions?"

What?! You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. We just
spent over a week in three other threads where I answered your questions
with additional information regarding your nonsense with BOZ. You dropped
all three of them when it got hot and heavy! So, don't say that I'm not
brave enough to answer your questions. And stop flattering yourself,
Marsh.

I'm pretty sure that we have been through this before, where I told you
there are female voices talking and screaming with one of them saying "Oh
my God". The open mic is picking up voices of women either at Parkland or
the Trade Mart, most likely reacting to the news of the assassination.
It occurs at 19:21 and ends at 19:34 in this copy of channel 1. At the
same time can be heard the final instance of crosstalk which occured at
12:36, channel 2 time. Several female voices can be heard briefly.

Anthony Marsh
2018-05-19 20:10:19 UTC
Post by Steve Barber
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Steve Barber
[...]
Your guy. The one YOU claim had the open microphone instead of McLain.
Post by Steve Barber
Why do you ask such stupid questions as "Does the cycle have to be idling
in order to use the radio?" and "Did your guy park it in an underground
garage and leave it idling for hours?"?
Because your solution makes no sense.
Post by Steve Barber
"How come you are never brave enough to answer my questions?"
What?! You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. We just
spent over a week in three other threads where I answered your questions
with additional information regarding your nonsense with BOZ. You dropped
No, you cried and ran away. Whenever I ask you any question you call it
stupid and refuse to answer. McAdams will not allow ME to call YOU
stupid, so why does he allow you to call my questions stupid? To let you
avoid answering them.
Post by Steve Barber
all three of them when it got hot and heavy! So, don't say that I'm not
brave enough to answer your questions. And stop flattering yourself,
Marsh.
Then why do you keep refusing to answer my questions?
Post by Steve Barber
I'm pretty sure that we have been through this before, where I told you
there are female voices talking and screaming with one of them saying "Oh
my God". The open mic is picking up voices of women either at Parkland or
Nope. Never happened and one voice is not a crowd cheering.
Why would some womand being saying that at the Trade Mart in the
underground garage? Was she psychic? Your fake story makes no sense.
Post by Steve Barber
the Trade Mart, most likely reacting to the news of the assassination.
News? During the shooting? Play that news station for me.
You make up crap when you get cornered.
Post by Steve Barber
It occurs at 19:21 and ends at 19:34 in this copy of channel 1. At the
same time can be heard the final instance of crosstalk which occured at
12:36, channel 2 time. Several female voices can be heard briefly.
http://youtu.be/k1-CXd9qdIQ
Not the same thing. You said you heard CHEERING CROWDS during the Decker
crosstalk. Were they cheering for the assassins?

At what time mark? Do you mean AFTER the channel cleared up?

You can't hear the motorcycle speeding up? You can't hear the sirens?