WILLIS SAYS SHOOTER ON 5TH FLOOR
2018-06-03 22:37:08 UTC
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?

A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.

WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-05 16:36:21 UTC
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?
A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Let me see if I understand your argument. You are saying that you would
have had to have been in the building yourself some time to know that
there is a fifth floor? Or that you had to actually stand in the fifth
floor to realize it exists?

And you make that claim without ever having done either? I'm getting tired
of your bullying. Get an education and learn how to debate honestly.
donald willis
2018-06-06 01:07:23 UTC
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?
A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Let me see if I understand your argument. You are saying that you would
have had to have been in the building yourself some time to know that
there is a fifth floor? Or that you had to actually stand in the fifth
floor to realize it exists?
I thought that WAS strangely phrased. Almost as if he was saying that I
couldn't say anything unless I was there on the 5th floor at 12:30
11/22/63. Or that the TSBD's 5th floor was somehow unlike any other 5th
floor. Or...?

dcw
BOZ
MARSH ARE YOU STILL BLAMING THE CIA FOR BILL BUCKNER'S ERROR?
Anthony Marsh
No, for YOU.
BOZ
WE DO NOT USE INVISIBLE INK ANYMORE.
BOZ
2018-06-06 14:55:26 UTC
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?
A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Let me see if I understand your argument. You are saying that you would
have had to have been in the building yourself some time to know that
there is a fifth floor? Or that you had to actually stand in the fifth
floor to realize it exists?
And you make that claim without ever having done either? I'm getting tired
of your bullying. Get an education and learn how to debate honestly.
I WAS AT THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM NEXT TO THE SNIPER'S NEST IN JANUARY 2013.
YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO DALLAS AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A RESEARCHER.
donald willis
You must mean the FIFTH FLOOR Museum!
BOZ
DON ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM Dyscalculia? NO, IT'S NOT A VAMPIRE FILM.
Anthony Marsh
2018-06-09 14:15:10 UTC
Post by donald willis
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?
A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Let me see if I understand your argument. You are saying that you would
have had to have been in the building yourself some time to know that
there is a fifth floor? Or that you had to actually stand in the fifth
floor to realize it exists?
And you make that claim without ever having done either? I'm getting tired
of your bullying. Get an education and learn how to debate honestly.
I WAS AT THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM NEXT TO THE SNIPER'S NEST IN JANUARY 2013.
YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO DALLAS AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A RESEARCHER.
You must mean the FIFTH FLOOR Museum!
DON ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM Dyscalculia? NO, IT'S NOT A VAMPIRE FILM.
I thought that was on HBO this week.

Anthony Marsh
2018-06-07 13:40:08 UTC
DON HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE BUILDING?
A SNIPER ON THE 5TH FLOOR WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOOTING NEXT TO HAROLD NORMAN,
JAMES JARMAN, AND WILLIAMS.
WHAT IS YOUR EXPLANATION?
Let me see if I understand your argument. You are saying that you would
have had to have been in the building yourself some time to know that
there is a fifth floor? Or that you had to actually stand in the fifth
floor to realize it exists?
And you make that claim without ever having done either? I'm getting tired
of your bullying. Get an education and learn how to debate honestly.
I WAS AT THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM NEXT TO THE SNIPER'S NEST IN JANUARY 2013.
YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO DALLAS AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A RESEARCHER.
What does that have to do with the point I made.
You don't have to be in the TSBD to know that there was a 5th floor.