Who Fired the Last Shot?
2019-04-06 16:38:28 UTC
A witness in perfect position saw a SSA standup in a car
and go back down with a machine gun in hand. The only
SSA assigned a rapid-fire military rifle was SSA Hickey.
This important observation took place right before the
Limousine drove away.

This description matches what we know about SSA Greer
seeing the President hit in the head, then stepped on the
gas pedal hard and sped away to the hospital.

SSA Hickey was assigned the AR-15 and was a tall body
guard. If he stood up he may have blocked the President
which was a protective instinct to distracted the sniper
or take a bullet. A very brave thing to do. If this is true
the sniper could lose sight of his target for a 3rd shot.
So if the sniper did not fire the last shot who did?
bigdog
2019-04-07 00:29:16 UTC
A witness in perfect position saw a SSA standup in a car
and go back down with a machine gun in hand. The only
SSA assigned a rapid-fire military rifle was SSA Hickey.
This important observation took place right before the
Limousine drove away.
This description matches what we know about SSA Greer
seeing the President hit in the head, then stepped on the
gas pedal hard and sped away to the hospital.
SSA Hickey was assigned the AR-15 and was a tall body
guard. If he stood up he may have blocked the President
which was a protective instinct to distracted the sniper
or take a bullet. A very brave thing to do. If this is true
the sniper could lose sight of his target for a 3rd shot.
So if the sniper did not fire the last shot who did?
Hickey riding in the back seat of the Queen Mary would not have blocked
Oswald's shot. Wilt Chamberlin would not have blocked that shot.

The person who fired the third show was the same person who fired the
first and second shots.
claviger
2019-04-07 21:03:43 UTC
[...]
There appears to be a problem firing a rifle shot from the 6th floor
window straight down the middle of the Limousine on the last shot given
the curve in the street at that point on Elm Street. I was told the white
X on the street was not put there by the SFMDP. They refuse to do that
because it's a major safety issue with people wanting to have their
picture taken standing behind the X.

The DPD is totally opposed to having it there for public safety reasons.
The City of Dallas has painted over it several times but it always shows
up again after a few days. Nobody knows for sure who does it but I think
we all know. The same goofball who's caused so much trouble at Dealey
Plaza for years. He could care less about public safety.

So the white X is not in the correct position. The Limousine was several
feet farther west and more into the curve. That means is a shot from the
6th floor window would exit on the left side of the Limousine not in the
middle.
donald willis
2019-04-09 01:07:31 UTC
[...]
I wonder what explanation the opposition will have to that. I
know--"ricochet" will be used.

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-09 02:52:23 UTC
[...]
Nonsense.
The white X in the street is always in the wrong place. nothing new.
Ignore it. Can you guess who put the white X in the street?
BTW, Who told you that a shot exited on the left side of the car?
claviger
Nobody. Thanks for making my point.
InsideSparta
2019-04-07 21:11:10 UTC
A witness in perfect position saw a SSA standup in a car
and go back down with a machine gun in hand. The only
SSA assigned a rapid-fire military rifle was SSA Hickey.
This important observation took place right before the
Limousine drove away.
This description matches what we know about SSA Greer
seeing the President hit in the head, then stepped on the
gas pedal hard and sped away to the hospital.
SSA Hickey was assigned the AR-15 and was a tall body
guard. If he stood up he may have blocked the President
which was a protective instinct to distracted the sniper
or take a bullet. A very brave thing to do. If this is true
the sniper could lose sight of his target for a 3rd shot.
So if the sniper did not fire the last shot who did?
What the heck are you babbling about? Wilt Chamberlain could have stood up
in the follow up car and not blocked the view of the president from the
6th floor sniper's window.

Just a friendly fyi: This whole "Hickey accidentally shot JFK" fantasy was
debunked a long time ago. I guess you missed the memo.
donald willis
2019-04-09 01:07:13 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
"Debunked"? No one here has read it, apparently, except Claviger,
Grizzlie, and Marsh. I'd say the word is "dismissed out of hand" rather
than "debunked". Okay, "words"....

dcw
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-09 02:52:32 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Thanks for reminding everyone that I was the person who debunked it.
Did YOU prove that the Zapruder film is genuine?
claviger
2019-04-09 02:53:47 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Stay tuned for new information, the Bronson film reveals secrets
Gary Mack kept hidden for 55 years.
Mark
2019-04-09 19:20:50 UTC
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
You are following the CTs down the rabbit hole. Why would Mack hide
anything for 55 years?

Mark
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-10 23:59:54 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
$$ He was part of the cover-up.
Mark
Mark
2019-04-11 03:27:15 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Time to put it up, Tony. What evidence do you have that Mack was part of
the cover-up of a POTUS' murder? Mark
r***@gmail.com
2019-04-12 01:35:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Mack started the Acoustic Evidence Hoax. Mack pushed the imaginary Badge
Man Hallucination. If he wasn't paid off with his Sixth Floor Museum gig,
then he ought to have been.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-13 19:14:44 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
I don't know about STARTED it, but he went off the rails when he said
that HE could hear 6 shots on the tape.
Mark
2019-04-13 19:16:51 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Yes to your first two sentences. But of course you're not going to also
tell us he later backed off from both of those positions.

You can read his New York Times obituary on-line. Here are some quotes
from it, which IMO are accurate:

"Over time, he adopted a much more measured view of the assassination."

*****

"'I had learned the basics--step back and look at all sides,' he told The
Dallas Morning News, referring to his journalistic training. 'But I'd read
all the pro-conspiracy books and was convinced they were probably right.
When I decided to step back, I realized they weren't telling us the whole
story, just one side of it.'"

******

"The mystique of the assassination and the unsolved questions surrounding
it held him in a tight grip. 'I'm personally convinced there's more than
just Oswald involved, but I can't prove it and neither can anyone else.'
he told The Dallas Morning News. He added, 'It's much more fun to believe
in a conspiracy.'"

****

One other point. Who corrupted the Sixth Floor Museum and paid Mack off
with his job? Who had, or has, the power and controls the money to do
that? If you would tell us, I will add their names to "The List."

Mark
bigdog
2019-04-14 18:19:51 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC gave
us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took all the fun
out of it.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-16 16:09:48 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
claviger
2019-04-18 01:38:54 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
intimidation by your ongoing insinuations the CIA is a brilliant real life
SPECTRE? A majority of facts indicate the CIA, FBI, SSA bungled just about
everything pertaining to this case based on Hanlon's Razor.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-19 13:20:36 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
claviger
2019-04-20 16:37:30 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
According to one book author the Soviets were much better
at espionage and way ahead of the CIA during the Cold War.
claviger
2019-04-21 00:17:53 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
According to one book author the Soviets were much better
at espionage and way ahead of the CIA during the Cold War.
The Soviets may have convinced LHO to come back to the USA
and join the CIA, then ambush the President. How would the CIA
react to that situation? Either way they look like Cold War chumps.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-22 01:15:16 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
According to one book author the Soviets were much better
at espionage and way ahead of the CIA during the Cold War.
The Soviets may have convinced LHO to come back to the USA
and join the CIA, then ambush the President. How would the CIA
No. That is ridiculous. Oswald did not join the CIA.
Hoover was afraid that the KKG had sent back one of their agents to
impersonate Oswald. Hoover was a moron. That's why he was head of the FBI.
donald willis
2019-04-22 21:50:19 UTC
[...]
Oh, yeah--he invented a heckuva vacuum cleaner.
claviger
2019-04-22 23:49:47 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
According to one book author the Soviets were much better
at espionage and way ahead of the CIA during the Cold War.
The Soviets may have convinced LHO to come back to the USA
and join the CIA, then ambush the President. How would the CIA
No. That is ridiculous. Oswald did not join the CIA.
How would you know? What about the meeting with David Atlee Phillips
for lunch allegation?
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-24 20:41:45 UTC
[...]
Silly. There was nothing to that. And being an asset is not joining the
CIA. Learn the correct terminology and stop making up crap.
bigdog
2019-04-22 15:00:35 UTC
I think this last observation explains why conspiracy theories are so
popular. They are much more interesting than the boring truth the WC
gave us. We knew on day one that Oswald was the assassin. That took
all the fun out of it.
Conspiracy theories are necessary because the government always covers
up everything.
What if the CIA creates those Conspiracy Theories to intimidate the
general public? How do we know you are not a CIA plant to enhance
Because my father worked for the NSA not CIA.
I never said the CIA was brilliant.
According to one book author the Soviets were much better
at espionage and way ahead of the CIA during the Cold War.
The Soviets may have convinced LHO to come back to the USA
and join the CIA, then ambush the President. How would the CIA
react to that situation? Either way they look like Cold War chumps.
How would the Soviets have known Oswald would get an opportunity to ambush
the President while working at a menial, low paying job? For that matter,
how would anybody? It is the fly in the ointment for all conspiracy
theories.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-22 23:58:52 UTC
[...]
Not my theory, but the way they use sleepers, they place several such
agents in key cities to be used if needed. For whatever operation.
We had a group of them living in Cambridge carrying on normal lives who
could he activated at any time as needed.
claviger
2019-04-23 00:02:44 UTC
How would the Soviets have known Oswald would get an opportunity
to ambush the President while working at a menial, low paying job?
For that matter, how would anybody? It is the fly in the ointment for
all conspiracy theories.
They wouldn't but being in a major US city they would have someone
to activate should the opportunity presented itself, and it did. If they
were shrewd enough to lay blame on LBJ so much the better.
Anthony Marsh
Did the KGB specifically lay the blame on LBJ?
claviger
2019-04-25 18:30:46 UTC
How would the Soviets have known Oswald would get an opportunity
to ambush the President while working at a menial, low paying job?
For that matter, how would anybody? It is the fly in the ointment for
all conspiracy theories.
They wouldn't but being in a major US city they would have someone
to activate should the opportunity presented itself, and it did. If they
were shrewd enough to lay blame on LBJ so much the better.
Did the KGB specifically lay the blame on LBJ?
JFK files show Moscow chatter blaming LBJ for president's ...

York Post

Oct 27, 2017 - The Soviet Union theorized that President Lyndon B. Johnson
could have been behind JFK's assassination — and also feared
Moscow could be blamed and ... Read: Which president did the best job for
average Americans?
claviger
could be blamed
Anthony Marsh
"COULD have."
Anthony Marsh
They would not have to know that, but Oswald was not a sleeper agent.
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-15 03:47:50 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
So you don't know any extremely conservative and wealthy Texans who
wanted to see JFK dead? You don't get out much, do you?
claviger
So they hired an amateur like LHO to do the hit?
Anthony Marsh
I never said anything about hiring Oswald.
Mark
2019-04-16 01:38:47 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
That wasn't my question, was it?

The question was: "Who corrupted the Sixth Floor Museum and paid Mack off
with his job?"

If you know, let's see your names.

Your answer has nothing to do with that. It was just more of your mumbling
about conspiracy ghosts. Mark
Anthony Marsh
Because he lied about the evidence. Watch Inside the Target Car.
Mark
2019-04-13 23:54:09 UTC
Post by Mark
Post by Anthony Marsh
Post by Mark
Post by claviger
Post by InsideSparta
Post by claviger
[...]
Let me try to decipher that. Mack disagreed with your interpretation of
the evidence, so that makes him a felon who helped cover up President
Kennedy's murder. I have suggested in the recent past that you retire.
You are harming the CT cause.

Mark
InsideSparta
Gary Mack kept secrets about the Bronson film since age 13?
claviger
Good point. Since 1994.
claviger
Debunked by whom?
Anthony Marsh
By me. By almost everyone.
claviger
You have debunked yourself.
Ace Kefford
Lee Harvey Oswald (or perhaps Harvey Lee Oswald).
Anthony Marsh
2019-04-25 03:12:10 UTC
Post by Ace Kefford
Post by claviger
A witness in perfect position saw a SSA standup in a car
and go back down with a machine gun in hand. The only
SSA assigned a rapid-fire military rifle was SSA Hickey.
This important observation took place right before the
Limousine drove away.
This description matches what we know about SSA Greer
seeing the President hit in the head, then stepped on the
gas pedal hard and sped away to the hospital.
SSA Hickey was assigned the AR-15 and was a tall body
guard. If he stood up he may have blocked the President
which was a protective instinct to distracted the sniper
or take a bullet. A very brave thing to do. If this is true
the sniper could lose sight of his target for a 3rd shot.
So if the sniper did not fire the last shot who did?
Lee Harvey Oswald (or perhaps Harvey Lee Oswald).
Whatever happened to Lee HENRY Oswald?